Thread: Sorry not Hindus ...Religion of Jats

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I am Hindu

Narender Ji,
    Buddhism is a section of Hinduism (Also Jainism) as I have read in History books so all Buddhists were Hindus first and this is more reliable history than our Jat historians. Hindus still consider Gautam Buddha an "Avtaar" of "Vishnu". As far as the history and our historians go, I always had doubts and now my doubts are confirmed with this declaration. Tomorrow these Khaps will claim that Jats were existed even before Eva and Adam, are you going to believe them? And nerxt thing we will hear is, Jats used to ride Dianaseurs and Jat kids used to play with Dianaseurs.
    We are trying to look different from others as the Muslims do with their beard, cap, burqa and what not. This is a very dangerous declaration from our community and it will harm us a lot in future if we cling to it.
    We give proofs from Vedas, Upnishadas, Mahabhart and Ramayan and these all are related to Hinduism or the Sanatan dharma. My common sense tells me that Hinduism is a modern or new term for Sanatan dharma.
    One more thing, I am not going to change my beliefs because of this declaration. No one told me in my family/village that I am a Hindu, I am just born with it. No one asked me to go to temple or recite mantras but I feel closer to them and its my inner self that tells me that I am a Hindu.

Note: This is my personal opinion and has nothing to do with Jatland policy and its administration.

Quote Originally Posted by narenderkharb View Post
    @Sitaran Jakhar ...

Sitaram Ji ...Our Khap elders and people who declared this are not people like you and me ,Professor Bhale Ram Beniwal has been a learned Scholar and Principal for more than a decade. He had studied Jat history a lot and wrote a voluminous book on Jat History that is well known to all Jat Historians.

Choudhary ZS Dhankar head of Dhankar 360 has been in army . I could'nt name a book that he didn't study .He told me ,a comment from some one made him to start this pursuit of Jat History .He was ill that day but was the first person to reach there .I have never seen such a committed Jat leader and social worker.

Another Historian who told about our religion and Buddhist past has written so far three books professor Gehlot was an IIT professor at Kanpur and so on ....We would be exposing our ignorance if we challenge their knowledge and commitment to our community.So please take time think and than post ,subject is important and needs serious input.
    जाट महान
    ----------
    बेगानों में वफ़ा की तलाश ना कर ‘साहिल’,
    तेरे तो अपने भी अक्सर बेवफा निकलते हैं l

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sjakhars For This Useful Post:

vijay (May 15th, 2016)