Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Sorry not Hindus ...Religion of Jats

Quote Originally Posted by vijay View Post
    Agree with you !

Nobody is restricting us from following our customs and the way we want to live our lives.
    Survival of the fittest rule is effectively applicable everywhere. Progressive, adjustable and strong-willed community can survive and thrive anywhere.
    Brother,

In our country, does sikhism, budhism, jainism, christianity etc restrict you from progress?

Parsies have a small strength in numbers, they have a totally different faith, and are progressing much better, than others.

Thus no religion will effect your progress at least in India.

The fact is, if you are from a minority faith, your good work will be recognized faster & accordingly reward will be many fold better.

I requested all to understand that religion is simply a way of life nothing more than that, by pointing towards the post of yudhvirji.

JUST AS THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE IN CONGRESS & BJP, SIMILARLY THERE IS NO BASIC DIFFERENCE IN ANY RELIGION.

Just as political parties all politicians are fooling the public, similarly through religions all contractors of religion are enjoying at the cost of the simple public. Since the religion is a way of life, why cannot we adopt our own way of life, a jat way of life where we do not even depend for small small things on selfish contractors of religion.

As per my knowledge, understanding & belief, Jas are . They have a different way of life with a different thinking & different practices, but today we are confused between jat, Hindu, Ariya samaj, Sikh & upto some exten muslim way of life due to varrious reasons. Lately, we are getting some blue colouring of christianity tooo.

Thus don't you think, we should adopt one way of life & that is our own jat way of life - which is simple, more suitable for us & if not better than any other way of life & on top of that we will get benefits of minority status too .

On a practical level, , y there will be not much of difference in our day today life, except that we will get rid of many useless practices & dependency on other people & at the same time we get few extra advantages of minority status.

Personally I believe that we should ask a tribe status beside minority faith. regards
    Last edited by ravichaudhary; June 30th, 2010 at 05:27 PM. Reason: typos

Quote Originally Posted by Fateh View Post
    May I request all my brothers & sisters to consider my this suggestion seriously, Why cannot jats come back to jat dharam which is any day batter than Hinduism, claim minority status & enjoy your traditions. Those in favour of same gotra marriages can stay with Hindu practices. with warm regards, forgive & forget Fateh.

Colonel Fateh Singh Kharb is the first person who gave the idea of Jat as religion...great...never heard before that Jat can even be religion...

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to upendersingh For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (November 13th, 2014), ganeshjat (November 13th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by upendersingh View Post
    Colonel Fateh Singh Kharb is the first person who gave the idea of Jat as religion...great...never heard before that Jat can even be religion...
    I think it's need of the hour to come under one umbrella (Jat Dharam) rather than wasting our time on those things which are certainly not going to help Jats in any manner except dividing us.
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ayushkadyan For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (November 14th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by ayushkadyan View Post
    I think it's need of the hour to come under one umbrella (Jat Dharam) rather than wasting our time on those things which are certainly not going to help Jats in any manner except dividing us.

Sikh jat aur muley jato ko bhi kheench lo isme.... aur apne araya samaji aur sanatani ku bhi daag ke lyo.....

par dekh liyo ..pata chala hum jat dharam aale 4-5 hazaar hi rah ja..ar aur jaat mahrre riste lene bandh kr de...hahahahaha
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to prashantacmet For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (November 13th, 2014), ganeshjat (November 14th, 2014), Prikshit (November 14th, 2014)

Bhai jab ban ja ga bata diyo ... juta na baaja to baat hai... Jato ke bas ke kaha rakhe dharam banane.. JAT dharmik hai hi nahi... are apna culture maano jo hai ... baki jis dharam ki achi baat maan ni ve maano.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RathiJi For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (November 13th, 2014), Prikshit (November 14th, 2014)

Certainly, but I think it is not for all. I hope Col. Kharb will consider you deserving..

11. The Following User Says Thank You to upendersingh For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (November 13th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post
    Sikh jat aur muley jato ko bhi kheench lo isme.... aur apne araya samaji aur sanatani ku bhi daag ke lyo.....

par dekh liyo
    भाई,

पहलै अपणे आळे तो काब्बू मा आ जाण दै, दूसरो नै फेर का देख लान्गै| यहाँ तो जूत्त बाज्जण के ढब हो रे| मन्नै तो न्यू बेरा अक हिंदू जाट भी इक गैल बैठ गे तो वो भी घणी बड़ी बात है| दूसरे जाट्टो की ज़रूरत कोन्या|

Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post
    ..pata chala hum jat dharam aale 4-5 hazaar hi rah ja..ar aur jaat mahrre riste lene bandh kr de...hahahahaha
    यू काम होण तै पेह्ल्लै अपणे फेरे तो फिर जा, होर तो हम देख लांगे..

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ayushkadyan For This Useful Post:

ganeshjat (November 14th, 2014)

Sir, but this can not be done over the internet. It will need a revolution, organizational structure and leadership to work on ground for few years if not decades.
    क्रांति तभी सफल होती है जब बहुमत को उसकी आवश्यकता हो - आचार्य चाणक्य

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anil_rathee For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (November 14th, 2014), ganeshjat (November 14th, 2014), Prikshit (November 14th, 2014)

You are very right, but once people agrees, all required work can be done, home work has already been done, people should come forward every thing can be organized, let people agree at list on jatland

Bhaio jat ne jat bana rehan dyo Wo bahut badi baat se. Rauj nayi thoery aur committee baithani thik nhi.
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

rekhasmriti (December 13th, 2014)

I think this topic is good for HUMOUR section only.
    Yoginder Gulia

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ygulia For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (December 27th, 2014), cooljat (November 16th, 2014), ssgoyat (December 25th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (December 13th, 2014), vdhillon (December 11th, 2014)

Religion should be individual and personal. Your 'faith in God 'should not be used as a social identity. If someone says that he is a Hindu, a Muslim or a Sikh , it means these are his castes not religions.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AryanPoonia For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (November 16th, 2014), rekhasmriti (December 13th, 2014), vdhillon (December 11th, 2014)

Bhai, why do Jats need to be united? Like one spoon of yogurt is enough to turn gallons of milk into yogurt. Assuming being Jat is such a good thing, then we all must get divided, go forth, spread, and infect all others with JATitude winkzzz

PS: sorry, I'm just messing with you, playing with words

Quote Originally Posted by ygulia View Post
    I think this topic is good for HUMOUR section only.
    What else one can expect from so called modern and educated jats, Your statement is a good jock

No Need to waste time for people to agree. if you believe in something firmly, just take the lead.... whoever will agree will join..
    Quote Originally Posted by Fateh View Post
    You are very right, but once people agrees, all required work can be done, home work has already been done, people should come forward every thing can be organized, let people agree at list on jatland
    क्रांति तभी सफल होती है जब बहुमत को उसकी आवश्यकता हो - आचार्य चाणक्य

Quote Originally Posted by vdhillon View Post
    Bhai, why do Jats need to be united? Like one spoon of yogurt is enough to turn gallons of milk into yogurt. Assuming being Jat is such a good thing, then we all must get divided, go forth, spread, and infect all others with JATitude winkzzz PS: sorry, I'm just messing with you, playing with words
    Bhai, I am getting your point. I am pasting a story here. I hope it will help fellow members in understanding your point:The Two Villages:You know Guru Nanak travelled far and wide. He taught the people the right ways of living. Once he was travelling through Bengal in India. Bhai Bala, who was a Hinduand Bhai Mardana, who was a Muslim were also with the Guru. They walked from village to village on foot. On this day, they had travelled far and were very hungry and tired. They wanted some food and rest. They were exhausted and could go no further. So they went towards the nearest village to stay for the night. Near the village they met some people.The Guru stopped and said, "Dear sir, we are travellers. We have been walking for a long time. Now we are hungry and tired. Can you give us some food to eat and a room to sleep for the night? "Go away. We don't care for any traveller,"replied the people very rudely.They asked many other people but everybody in the village was rude and unkind to them. They had to spend the night outside as no one would let them stay with them. They also went to sleep hungry and exhausted.They got up early in the morning and sang hymns called Shabds. They prayed to God in a prayer called an Ardas. After the prayer Guru Nanaksaid, "May these people stay comfortably here in this village forever."The party of three then set out on their journey once again. Bhai Mardanawas very upset. He was very angry with the people of the village. He did not like the Guru's blessing for such bad people. But he did not say anything.Towards the evening, they came to another village. The people of that village were very good. They welcomed everyone who came to their village. They were very kind to Guru Nanakand his friends. They served them good food with loving care. They gave them nice beds to sleep in for the night. Next morning when they got up Guru Nanaksaid to his friends, "Let us pray." So they prayed to God for the good of all. After the prayer Guru Nanaksaid, "May the people of this village scatter every where." Mardana felt very upset once again. He said to the Guru, "Master, I cannot understand your wish. You wish the good to scatter away and the unkind to stay happily in one place. You curse the good but you bless the bad." Guru Nanak said, "Listen to me, my dear Mardana. I have not cursed the good people. I wish these good people to scatter and flourish in other parts of the world. Wherever they go, they will make the people there good. If there are more good people, the world will be happier. The bad people of the other village are good-for-nothing. They will make other people rude and unkind wherever they go. So I have ask God to live comfortably in their village. It is therefore better if they just stay in their own village." Mardana was not upset now. He was happy. The Guru's wish was clear to him. Let us be kind and gentle to other people and please our Lord.
    Last edited by ayushkadyan; November 16th, 2014 at 12:23 PM.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to ayushkadyan For This Useful Post:

vdhillon (November 16th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by anil_rathee View Post
    No Need to waste time for people to agree. if you believe in something firmly, just take the lead.... whoever will agree will join..
    Anjl I shall consider the suggestion, thanks

Would Col. Fateh Singh Kharb be given his dues? It has been written in history pages now that Col. Kharb is the first person (correct me with proof if I am wrong) who has given the idea of Jat Dharam and thus he should be considered as founder of Jat Dharam and deserves special honour by those who have converted to Jat Dharam. I have observed here that some Jats have adopted Jat Dharam. I am sorry that I have not done so by now, but if a big number of Jats convert to Jat Dharam, then I will also start thinking over it. Presently being a Hindu I don't know about the founder of Hinduism, so I don't know whom to be given special honour in this concern and whom to be considered as my master, but I know Jains give special honour to Mahavir, Sikhs also give special honour to Guru Nanak. Muslims and Christians also consider Prophet Mohammad and Jesus Christ their father respectively. Honourable Col. Kharb will never say that he should be given the credit or should be treated specially, but it is the duty of his followers to respect him. And I am serious...not trying to ridicule this issue. I have saved this page also as proof.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to upendersingh For This Useful Post:

Fateh (December 14th, 2014)

kadde yo dharam bhi rampal aala dharam tai na banega?

Well pointed out bhai... I like this part specially.

Quote Originally Posted by vijay View Post
    I will appreciate is somebody please describe about the "Jat Dharam" and since when we discarded it