Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Eye Donation

Hmmmmm.......Organ Donor!!!
    Wonder if Frankenstein's monster is a possibility!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    Yes, thats convinient. It might be reducing the time taken to produce death certificate. What your license indicates?

Quote Originally Posted by anjoo View Post
    Hmmmmm.......Organ Donor!!!
    Wonder if Frankenstein's monster is a possibility!!!
    Anyway,Webling named the questionmark for Frankenstein.There is never too late in life in naming Frankenstein's monster. No use wondering as Frankenstein's Monster had read 'Paradise Lost' which itself is written in blindness induced pain by Milton.

Yudhvir, so we assume that you go by Singapore laws and have settled for eye donation. Thats good Mate.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

hahahah..

I settled for complete harvesting...

Thumbs up

Hi Samar

I would love to donate all organs that can be donated along with eyes.

Samar its really nice idea to ask ppl to do it.. Yes it is our collective responsibility towards society …. Keep it up Nice thread....

have peace and joy

Vineeta..

Anyone of you must have heard about various daans. I am just curious and want to ask Jatlanders what do they think about it? Would you want to donate your eyes to someone who is blind either conegitaly or accidentaly? I have decided to donate my eyes for young men or women who haven't seen the light of world after I take last breath.Made it official with friends who are in Medical Profession. Now please don't start applauding this effort in que. In my opinion its a collective responsiblity towards society. Otherwise these are going to get burned in to ashes. I would be glad to know who actualy wants to do the same.
    May I be a channel of blessings for someone today
    "To be affected by nothing is freedom"

just say yes to organ donation when you apply for the driving license or if you have a license you can ask them to do so now.Me and my husband both have opted yes for the organ donor option while getting our license.
    Quote Originally Posted by lalit_nashier View Post
    Eye donation

Where and How ?
    " If the loser keeps his smile........
    Then the winner will loose the thrill of the victory.......
    Attitude make the difference......"

sir you are saying all this bcoz you might have not seen ppl suffering in the wait of a organ which is otherwise useless for a dead person.i have not seen god but if i have the ability to choose to give someone life ...i wont hesitate to do that.its not a big deed to give someone ur organs after death.. i have seen ppl giving kidneys to stranger for nothing but kindness and a big heart.
    for me it would be a great feeling if i will be able to alive in someones body after death .
    Quote Originally Posted by rajivsp View Post
    God sent me to this world with a mission after completion of it I can not stay here. I got a body to fulfill that mission so How can I donate it or part of it when It is not belonged to me. I have to give it back to HIM.

few lines from Ghalib

Hai kaun nahi Dunia mein Hazatmand
    Ab kiski Hazat rawa kare koi
    Kya kiya Khizr ne Sikander ko
    Ab rahnuma bane kya koi

Daya karne ke liye hum yahn nahin aaye
    hamara baap baitha hai uuper
    vo dayavaan bhi hai aur
    Saamrthyawan bhi hai

Bachche ke aane se pahle vo uske khane ka intzaam kar deta hai
    vo jaanta hai kisko kis ki zaroorat hai
    aur vo sabko unki zaroorat se zyada hi de raha hai.

Daane Daane pe likha hai
    Khane waale ka naam
    lene waale crore
    dene wala ek Raam.

What are the duties of men.

PLEASE read GOSPELS OF SRI RAMAKRISHNA

Definitely - NOT CHARITY (DAYA)
    " If the loser keeps his smile........
    Then the winner will loose the thrill of the victory.......
    Attitude make the difference......"

I appreciate what you said but not the 'underlined'. That could be very selfish of you in a few people's eyes, not that it really matters. However, I agree people who put their organs 'for donation after death' are kind and those with big hearts. This is a very good example of human kindness.

Personally, I haven't done it yet. I might consider donating someday.

Quote Originally Posted by ritu View Post
    sir you are saying all this bcoz you might have not seen ppl suffering in the wait of a organ which is otherwise useless for a dead person.i have not seen god but if i have the ability to choose to give someone life ...i wont hesitate to do that.its not a big deed to give someone ur organs after death.. i have seen ppl giving kidneys to stranger for nothing but kindness and a big heart.
    for me it would be a great feeling if i will be able to alive in someones body after death .
    Of all the things that tax a man's patience, there's nothing to compare with a stuck zipper.

Quote Originally Posted by vineetaenator View Post
    Hi Samar

I would love to donate all organs that can be donated along with eyes.

Samar its really nice idea to ask ppl to do it.. Yes it is our collective responsibility towards society …. Keep it up Nice thread....
    Thats the spirit, young lady! I have mentioned the procedure http://www.ghaswalafoundation.org/eyedonationfaq.htm on this link .

Quote Originally Posted by singhabhimanyu View Post
    Personally, I haven't done it yet. I might consider donating someday.
    We would be glad to know that someday would be reality soon, Abhimanyu.

Me and my husband both have opted yes for the organ donor option while getting our license.
    Thats wonderful. This is the least we can do from our mundane life and set an example.

Tally for eye donors till now:

1.VJ 2.Anil 3. Richi 4. Yudhvir 5.Ritu 6. Vineeta 7. Abhimanyu 8. Jit 9. Lalit and Me.

Just 10?

who's next?
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

Smile

[QUOTE=Samarkadian;221406]

1.VJ 2.Anil 3. Richi 4. Yudhvir 5.Ritu 6. Vineeta 7. Abhimanyu 8. Jit 9. Lalit and Me.

Just 10?

who's next?[/QUOTE]

or koi badda bhai ya bahan ho teh ....... bata doo ji.......
    Vj.....Anti Social.....
    BE JAT LIKE फोगाट........

[QUOTE=VJ;222965]

Just 10?

who's next?[/QUOTE]

or koi badda bhai ya bahan ho teh ....... bata doo ji.......
    Bato dyo VJ nee.. Yoh Khurpa leyen handa hai ankh kadan alla..

just say yes to organ donation when you apply for the driving license or if you have a license you can ask them to do so now.Me and my husband both have opted yes for the organ donor option while getting our license.
    My driving license says nothing and I am sure nobody (from DMV) asked me to do so ... (neither I saw any option in license application may be I missed it)

Im going to do it anyway ...

(one question though, does it matter where we do it ?)
    I'm sometimes too frank for polite correspondence. This sometimes irks people, so I apologize in advance -- my intentions are always to be clear, not curt.

Why , How , Where - It's in my nature.

पढ़्ये-ओड़ तैं कढ़्या-ओड़ स्याणा हो सै

भांग रगड़ क पिया करूँ , मैं कुण्डी सोट्टे आला सुं !!

Smile

Definitely I wud do the same.....Many times spoken but never made it official.....One day I'll do that also