4 5.88%
  • BJP

1 1.47%
  • INLD

23 33.82%
  • Congress

40 58.82%
Page 4 of 61 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 ... LastLast

Thread: Haryana Assembly Elections 09: Khabar, Zayza, Mahol, Halaat!!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by dskadyan View Post
    There are news that Hudda wont be next CM in next term if congress would be able to make a 45 points by any chance.As Sonia and Congress have to make 33% ladies in every segment of congress. So the will replace Hudda with Kiran Chaudhary.
    So Bhiwani Wale khush hai Chuadhar wapis ayegee.:rock

And bhiwani mein Flyover,Parks,Roads and Institutes. Mauja hi Muaja.

But wish ki congress ki govt ban jaye, as halat pataley hai congress ki due to many reasons one of the most imporatnt is complete negeligence of many districts.

More Reasons in next post.
    Bhaisaab ho sakta h Bhiwani me halat achi na ho. Par ek district ki vajah se poore state ka decide karna ki congress ki haalat patli h galat hoga.
    bahut sare aise district h jahan par uski position bahut strong h. Or Hooda saab ke bare me aisi koi aam rai bhi nahi h party me ke isne koi bahot galat kaam kar diya ho or kisi ko acha na lagta ho, jo iski jagah Kiran Chaudry ka naam aage aaye. Kiran se aage bahot h abhi line me. Aap sirf bhiwani ki hawa dekh kar ye to nahi kah sakte ki Bhiwani me hi Chauder aayegi ya aani chaiye. Sabhi halke yahi chahte h ki Chauder unke halke me aaye.

Sare pros and cons karke dekhoge to Hooda saab hi agle CM bante najar aa rahe h except something new comes from Sonia Gandhi! Aur Congress ki halat itni patli nahi h ki wo 45 seat bhi na laa paye. Opposition bhi bahut maayne rakhta h isme. Or opposition kitna strong h iska sabut shayad 10 me se 9 loksabha seat le kar congress ne de diya h. ek seat Bhajnlal ne jeeti h wo be keval 6000 vote se. Itna bada kahlaane wala neta itni kam vote se jeete to samjho uska opposite leader/party bahut strong h. Don't just believe on baseless rumours
    A350Xwb - Shaping Efficiency!

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Agree with Deepak !!

Quote Originally Posted by coolmalik2008 View Post
    Bhaisaab ho sakta h Bhiwani me halat achi na ho. Par ek district ki vajah se poore state ka decide karna ki congress ki haalat patli h galat hoga.
    bahut sare aise district h jahan par uski position bahut strong h. Or Hooda saab ke bare me aisi koi aam rai bhi nahi h party me ke isne koi bahot galat kaam kar diya ho or kisi ko acha na lagta ho, jo iski jagah Kiran Chaudry ka naam aage aaye. Kiran se aage bahot h abhi line me. Aap sirf bhiwani ki hawa dekh kar ye to nahi kah sakte ki Bhiwani me hi Chauder aayegi ya aani chaiye. Sabhi halke yahi chahte h ki Chauder unke halke me aaye.

Sare pros and cons karke dekhoge to Hooda saab hi agle CM bante najar aa rahe h except something new comes from Sonia Gandhi! Aur Congress ki halat itni patli nahi h ki wo 45 seat bhi na laa paye. Opposition bhi bahut maayne rakhta h isme. Or opposition kitna strong h iska sabut shayad 10 me se 9 loksabha seat le kar congress ne de diya h. ek seat Bhajnlal ne jeeti h wo be keval 6000 vote se. Itna bada kahlaane wala neta itni kam vote se jeete to samjho uska opposite leader/party bahut strong h. Don't just believe on baseless rumours

[QUOTE=akshaymalik84;222725][QUOTE=atishmohan;222714][QUOTE=akshaymalik84;222695]Yes, Anil I missed your point here.
    But then again, Democracy is all about manipulation. And Rulers manipulate everything thing to gain power. I see no harm in that.

Why there is no harm mate....(Power lies with the Ruler and as a ruler who would not enjoy being at advantage. The statement was specific for the rulers. Every party would have done the same thing)
    Oh i see...now rulers are wasting taxes(Public Property) to enjoy the power and next they demolish your property...Would you see any harm or you just acquiesce with whatever happens???

Are we going to pay hell lot of taxes from next term...(yes, we are goin to pay as we are paying till now)
    It seems you luv to pay more taxes in future but for a common person its a sheer load..

Why do we accept the conditions which exist....(We have to accept the conditions because we are adaptable and think of ourselves only. Who bothers to join politics to change the conditions. We and our parents are happy in being an employee. Why do we prefer Engineering, MBA,CA etc. over politics.....because we see better future there and its easy to do these things. Isn't it?)
    Who said that we are adaptable....
    If your employer harass you, do you boldy accept the situations???Could be renouncing for you but not for others..

Is there any natural disaster which cannot be avoided....Like Tsunami...Or earthquake...( May be! Can we avoid the elections which are occuring due to lack of majority? yes, We can! I think the elections takes palce more frequently than Tsunami and Earthquake beacause of OUR VOTING)
    Out of context...does not look like you think before you write

Well i think its just a matter of education or you can say the awareness among the people who blindly vote the politicians without knowing any thing about the cost involved in the elections....Or there are people who hardly bother about voting ( Completely agree with you.In my opinion, People who do not vote should not bother about taxes and other issues)

Awareness can be increased by introducing new laws like voting compulsion for citizens.( Right awareness should be increased, but voting compulsury is not the solution in this case(early dissolution) and will these kind of laws will provide benefit considering the interference of politics in Law and Justice)[/QUOTE]

In my opinion Voting compulsion increases people interest in politics and government.
    In terms of legitimacy, parliament elected by a compulsory vote more accurately reflects the will of electorate.
    In terms of resources, candidates can concentrate their campaigning energies on issues rather than encouraging voters to attend a polling place and vote.
    And i argue that voting is a civic duty just like paying taxes, compulsory education.

[QUOTE=atishmohan;223001][QUOTE=akshaymalik84;222725][QUOTE=atishmohan;222714]
    Quote Originally Posted by akshaymalik84 View Post
    Yes, Anil I missed your point here.
    But then again, Democracy is all about manipulation. And Rulers manipulate everything thing to gain power. I see no harm in that.

Why there is no harm mate....(Power lies with the Ruler and as a ruler who would not enjoy being at advantage. The statement was specific for the rulers. Every party would have done the same thing)
    Oh i see...now rulers are wasting taxes(Public Property) to enjoy the power and next they demolish your property...Would you see any harm or you just acquiesce with whatever happens???

Are we going to pay hell lot of taxes from next term...(yes, we are goin to pay as we are paying till now)
    It seems you luv to pay more taxes in future but for a common person its a sheer load..

Why do we accept the conditions which exist....(We have to accept the conditions because we are adaptable and think of ourselves only. Who bothers to join politics to change the conditions. We and our parents are happy in being an employee. Why do we prefer Engineering, MBA,CA etc. over politics.....because we see better future there and its easy to do these things. Isn't it?)
    Who said that we are adaptable....
    If your employer harass you, do you boldy accept the situations???Could be renouncing for you but not for others..

Is there any natural disaster which cannot be avoided....Like Tsunami...Or earthquake...( May be! Can we avoid the elections which are occuring due to lack of majority? yes, We can! I think the elections takes palce more frequently than Tsunami and Earthquake beacause of OUR VOTING)
    Out of context...does not look like you think before you write

Well i think its just a matter of education or you can say the awareness among the people who blindly vote the politicians without knowing any thing about the cost involved in the elections....Or there are people who hardly bother about voting ( Completely agree with you.In my opinion, People who do not vote should not bother about taxes and other issues)

Awareness can be increased by introducing new laws like voting compulsion for citizens.( Right awareness should be increased, but voting compulsury is not the solution in this case(early dissolution) and will these kind of laws will provide benefit considering the interference of politics in Law and Justice)[/QUOTE]

In my opinion Voting compulsion increases people interest in politics and government.
    In terms of legitimacy, parliament elected by a compulsory vote more accurately reflects the will of electorate.
    In terms of resources, candidates can concentrate their campaigning energies on issues rather than encouraging voters to attend a polling place and vote.
    And i argue that voting is a civic duty just like paying taxes, compulsory education.
    You took my reply in completely different way.It was written in a negetive way but my intention was not that. We have no one to blame here but ourselves for the poor condition of Political and governence system.
    The word "EQUAL" has no meaning in human life

Uncleji thoda faridabad ki development ke baare main batayenge..

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar View Post
    I am really surprised to read this response. Massive flyover has been constructed in Panipat. Face of Sonipart has changed with massive construction and then this Rajiv Gandhi Education City. Massive development is going on in Faridabad and Riwari. Rohtak was long neglected by past CMs and might be extra development has taken place to catch up with the lost years. Please don't oppose just for the hake of it, unless you want to derail Haryana development.

RK^2
    'Anything is Possible '

' Just do it '

Now its time congressman would depart from Congress.

Election heat catching up last few days and many big leaders are going to say bye to congress too.

Reason is the candidate for tickets are imported from other parties and also congress loosing ground.

Bhai Lagta hai aap logo kafi dino se mentioned districts mein gaye nahi ho. Isliye aisa kah rahe ho. I am in Touring business and have to visit these places thats why i am telling you all this. Otherwise I also spent three years in chandigarh and Rohtak(Yes I Have interest over there too) and having same idea of Hudda sahab.But now Congress is loosing ground over many issues

1. Almost every Govt Employee on Strike. Reason is Pay Problems.
    2. Congress is spliting in two parts. Shailja ke bayan bhi sun lo. They are making up lobby against hudda and what would be the result you all guess.
    3. And I know congress win on 9 seats in lok sabha. Just check results and its very close on 5 of seats so it would be very difficult to encash even the lok sabha lahar.

Aur Bhai Anil sangwan maine bere hai tu kyun haan Bharein hai.:D

I know there are few options but Almost jat are against the Hudda even in Rohtak.Reason is hudda didnt done for Jats this time, And always the scale for this test is Job given to Jats compared to other cast. Although Me too dont like these comparision but we should all know the real picture and not just live in wonderland.
    Last edited by dskadyan; September 2nd, 2009 at 11:37 PM.

Yes ,i agree with u.
    Election heat catching up last few days and many big leaders are going to say bye to congress too.

Reason is the candidate for tickets are imported from other parties and also congress loosing ground.

Bhai Lagta hai aap logo kafi dino se mentioned districts mein gaye nahi ho. Isliye aisa kah rahe ho. I am in Touring business and have to visit these places thats why i am telling you all this. Otherwise I also spent three years in chandigarh and Rohtak(Yes I Have interest over there too) and having same idea of Hudda sahab.But now Congress is loosing ground over many issues

1. Almost every Govt Employee on Strike. Reason is Pay Problems.
    2. Congress is spliting in two parts. Shailja ke bayan bhi sun lo. They are making up lobby against hudda and what would be the result you all guess.
    3. And I know congress win on 9 seats in lok sabha. Just check results and its very close on 5 of seats so it would be very difficult to encash even the lok sabha lahar.

Aur Bhai Anil sangwan maine bere hai tu kyun haan Bharein hai.:D

I know there are few options but Almost jat are against the Hudda even in Rohtak.Reason is hudda didnt done for Jats this time, And always the scale for this test is Job given to Jats compared to other cast. Although Me too dont like these comparision but we should all know the real picture and not just live in wonderland.

Quote Originally Posted by rakeshsehrawat View Post
    Panipat Flyover was constructed by Centre Govt. and passed earlier then this tenure.
    if you check you will find same for flyovers in Rohtak and Power plants in haryana but due to supply of inedequate funds those were hold. Now road from delhi to hisar is also under governance of centre govt. and if congress won't return to power this project will also be delayed as centre govt. will not provide sufficient funds. So to complete the widening of road from delhi to hisar people have to vote for congress.
    FYI all the highways comes under centre govt. states have no right to alter or modify them without permission from centre.
    If everything has been done by central government, then why all this only in Haryana and not in UP? Don't you think Hooda government lobied with centre to get all these projects? You guys are lucky that you have a people friendly government in Haryana. Look at UP what is happening... Hardly any development. Enter UP from Delhi via Loni and you will see the fate of western UP.. Wish we had a government like Hooda government..

RK^2
    There are many paths leading to God, politics is certainly not one of them...

Quote Originally Posted by jitender_singh View Post
    Uncleji thoda faridabad ki development ke baare main batayenge..
    1. Massive flyover from Badarpur to Sarai Chok in Faridabad.
    2. Faridabad is the only town in Haryana included in the Urban Renewal Mission for the spatial development and Central government will be funding all the development.
    3. Look at the hotels, malls and colonies all along Suraj Kunda badkal lake road and at many places. Do you think all this would have been possible without govenment support?

RK^2

Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post
    Aagr aisa hua to wo bhi galat hi hoga.... CM poorey state ka mukhiya hota hai .... naa ki akele Rohtak ya Bhiwani ka......... kisi bhi area ki andekhi nahi honi chahiye !!!
    Let us apply the same rule to earlier CMs and see how they developed different districts of Haryana. Rohtak and Sonipats were the most neglected districts during their tenures.

RK^2

Thumbs up

let us apply the same rule to earlier cms and see how they developed different districts of haryana. Rohtak and sonipats were the most neglected districts during their tenures.

Rk^2
    absolutely!

There are news that Hudda wont be next CM in next term if congress would be able to make a 45 points by any chance.As Sonia and Congress have to make 33% ladies in every segment of congress. So the will replace Hudda with Kiran Chaudhary.
    So Bhiwani Wale khush hai Chuadhar wapis ayegee.:rock

And bhiwani mein Flyover,Parks,Roads and Institutes. Mauja hi Muaja.

But wish ki congress ki govt ban jaye, as halat pataley hai congress ki due to many reasons one of the most imporatnt is complete negeligence of many districts.

More Reasons in next post.
    I am really sorry to to say that Bhiwani people think as if its their birth right to rule Haryana. If Haryana Jats fight among themselves, surely some day it will me Mayawati and associates and Haryana will be ruled from Lucknow.

RK^2

If everything has been done by central government, then why all this only in Haryana and not in UP? Don't you think Hooda government lobied with centre to get all these projects? You guys are lucky that you have a people friendly government in Haryana. Look at UP what is happening... Hardly any development. Enter UP from Delhi via Loni and you will see the fate of western UP.. Wish we had a government like Hooda government..

RK^2
    See roads in gurgaon twice road cave in withing 2 months with complete car inside. Roads are in worst situation ever and you can get confirmation from congress supporters. You are saying about UP just visit Noida once and you will feel the difference. The projects started in this tenure were passed in last tenure. You can check with govt. records.
    It is always better to compare ourselves with states doing better then us and this is from your side only that we started comparing with western UP so you yourself decided our fate.Are we going to compete with western UP in coming years? By the way i knew that people compare situation with gaziabad in terms of rule and regulation but when they say like that i always oppose and never said same to anyone as i love my state.
    As per words of our senior member please vote for congress if you want your state like western UP.
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

RK^2

Uncle Ji, This is not Hudda who made haryana, Its vice-versa. And Haryana is already better than UP since its inception. yeh up ke neta aise hai isliye UP piche nahi lekin reason kahin aur hai.
    Aur agar app hudda ke itne gungan kar hi rahe ho toh hum log toh yeh tyag bhi kar dete hai. App le jao hudda ko UP mein:D.

I am really sorry to to say that Bhiwani people think as if its their birth right to rule Haryana. If Haryana Jats fight among themselves, surely some day it will me Mayawati and associates and Haryana will be ruled from Lucknow.

RK^2
    Ha ha Uncle ji Bhiwani wale hai hi itne smart. And jaat nahi lad rahe hai. Kya hudda bhi jaat hai?Dont joke, koi aisa kaam bhi kiya hai ki proove kare ki hudda SC/ST ya OBC ya punjabi nahi hai. Aur agar Hudda ji is bar bhi ban gaya toh mayawati ki jarurat nahi padegee haryana ko. Hudda ji will assure that.

Quote Originally Posted by rakeshsehrawat View Post
    As per words of our senior member please vote for congress if you want your state like western UP.
    Bhai rakesh ghani dur kyu jana. is Poll ka result dekh le. 76% te upar log ya mane se ke Congress jeetegi, chahe wo Vote beshak kise or ki ger k aave. Ar purane gurgame ki haalat kad khraab na thi bhai btaiye ek be?? main 2002 te dekhta aaya gurgame ne, mane to wo isa a chautala k tam me lagya er isa e ib se. Aap log ek particular CM ke liye ye nahi kah sakte ki usne is jagah ke liye kuch nahi kiya. Hooda k aan te pahla Rohtak er sonipat ise the janu te jyaat me te ger rakhe ho. Chautala ne Sirsa chamkaya, Bansi ne Bhiwani, er Bhajan ne Hisar er karnal.. Ib Hooda ne thoda sa dhyaan Rohtak Sonipat me laga diya to k Julm ho gya bhai???? Or bahut district se ise jinme kaam hoya h.Akele rohtak sonipat na se.

Je yaa baat Hooda pe laagoo karo ho ki isne sirf apna saher chamkaya to ya baat hmare purane CMs pe bhi lagoo hove h. Is hisaab te to sare CM ek e category me aage. De lo ib kisne Vote dyoge..

Login to view details.
    On a lighter note..........Ek kaam karo.....Aap le jaao Hooda saab ne UP mein...... hum to kyukar e kyukar kaam chala lengey..... er waise bhi uper devender bhai keh raha hai.... Kiran hai line mein Haryana ki dekhbhaal khatir......Birender Singh ji bhi........... UP ka udddhaar karwaa lyo uncle ji.... le jaao .....par ulta de diyo 5 saal paachey..........!!! :rock :rock

.. Wish we had a government like Hooda government..

RK^2
    Last edited by anilsangwan; September 3rd, 2009 at 01:17 PM.

Login to view details.
    Let us apply the same rule to earlier CMs and see how they developed different districts of Haryana. Rohtak and Sonipats were the most neglected districts during their tenures.

RK^2
    Bilkul uncle ji..... bilkul... same logic for them also......

Yes they didnt think of "whole of haryana" and concentrated only on their districts.... result you also know! They are not in power today.....!!!!!

Do you want CM hooda saab also to meet the same fate?

Login to view details.
    No one has birth right....be it people from Bhiwani or Rohtak or Sirsa. What is your logic behind below statement and whom you are pointing here? Bansilal, Bhajanlal and Chautala.....if they focussed only on their areas, they faced the heat...

But, if past CMs made a mistake by just developing their dists alone, does not mean that Hooda saab should repeat the same mistake. Aur repeat kiya to Janata bhi repeat kar degi.......Haryana is single "united" state and development should happen all over. Aap chinta mat karo... aapki mayawati ko takleef nahi dengey Haryana k log....

btw ....You are talking about Mayawati very often. Har doosri line mein mayawati ka jikr.......Have you joined HJC or BSP recently? :rock:rock:rock

RK^2
    Last edited by anilsangwan; September 3rd, 2009 at 01:27 PM.

1. is massive flyover ki demand 15 saal s e chal rahee thee ab kahin jaakar start hua hai.. aur already bahut jyaada late ho gaya hai..

i think this project belongs to all three central,delhi and haryana govt..
    iska proposal toh 10 saal pehle hi bhej diya tha state govt ne..
    badarpur waale vidhudi (delhi congg leader) ne high court main case daal rakha tha uski vajah se iska kaam nahee bad raha tha..

2. from all over the india central govt have selected few cities to implement urban renewal scheme to fix the water sewerage problem.
    2 saal se road khudi padee hain kuch nahee hua ulta din bhar dhool uthti hai..

3. uncleji hotel malls ki counting karke development nahee hotee..
    malls tph poore india main ban rahe hain..faridabad ki haalat pehle se bahut jyaada bekaar ho gayee hai .. gurgaon issey bahut aage nikal gaya hai..
    air pollution itna high hai faridabad main yeh india ki top 10 worst city main aata hai...

hooda sahab ne kaam kiye hain ismain koi doubt nahee , much better than others but jo achievement nahee hai usko achievement mat banao..

vaise aap kaunse sector main rehte ho..

1. Massive flyover from Badarpur to Sarai Chok in Faridabad.
    2. Faridabad is the only town in Haryana included in the Urban Renewal Mission for the spatial development and Central government will be funding all the development.
    3. Look at the hotels, malls and colonies all along Suraj Kunda badkal lake road and at many places. Do you think all this would have been possible without govenment support?

RK^2
    'Anything is Possible '

' Just do it '

In a recent turmoil, Haryana Janhit Congress and BSP Pre Poll Alliance has broken . Now HJC going with BJP. Seems BJP didnt want to go with INLO at all and wanted fresh alliance. A setback to BSP's rise in Haryana and a relief to Congress Backward vote bank.