4 5.88%
  • BJP

1 1.47%
  • INLD

23 33.82%
  • Congress

40 58.82%
Page 5 of 61 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Haryana Assembly Elections 09: Khabar, Zayza, Mahol, Halaat!!

Unstablity in haryana's politics

Now,after today's incident in which bsp break up tie with hjc.this incedent forces many possiblities. Now bsp may tie with inld. If this alliance is implemented than it will be very strong on ground becaus these two parties are strong on ground. If i add vote precentage of inld+bsp it will be nearly 32%. This is a big threaten to congress. Besides congres will also have to consider bjp+hjc.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Now 'Lucknow' can not run Haryana....... I am happy !!!! :rock

Quote Originally Posted by Meerasansanwal View Post
    In a recent turmoil, Haryana Janhit Congress and BSP Pre Poll Alliance has broken . Now HJC going with BJP. Seems BJP didnt want to go with INLO at all and wanted fresh alliance. A setback to BSP's rise in Haryana and a relief to Congress Backward vote bank.

Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumitdahiya123 View Post
    Now,after today's incident in which bsp break up tie with hjc.this incedent forces many possiblities. Now bsp may tie with inld. If this alliance is implemented than it will be very strong on ground becaus these two parties are strong on ground. If i add vote precentage of inld+bsp it will be nearly 32%. This is a big threaten to congress. Besides congres will also have to consider bjp+hjc.

Come back to the reality bro !

There should not be any need of alliance.... Alliances are needed by weak parties.... !! If someone needs alliance...means party has become weak.......More they go for alliance, more weaker they will go !!
    Last edited by anilsangwan; September 3rd, 2009 at 09:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Meerasansanwal View Post
    In a recent turmoil, Haryana Janhit Congress and BSP Pre Poll Alliance has broken . Now HJC going with BJP. Seems BJP didnt want to go with INLO at all and wanted fresh alliance. A setback to BSP's rise in Haryana and a relief to Congress Backward vote bank.
    Same dialog again
    0+0=0

BSP ke bharose HJC ne ek aadh seat mil sake thee.
    Congress will return to power for sure but it is interesting to see political dramas:rock:rock
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post
    now 'lucknow' can not run haryana....... I am happy !!!! :rock
    भाई इतना बड़ा झाकरा न था उनका के हरयाणा पे राज कर लें | सरकार तो कांग्रेस की ऐ बनेगी |
    A350Xwb - Shaping Efficiency!

Login to view details.
    Bhai Shayad aap mere "kataaksh" ko nahi samjhey..... uper ek uncle ji keh rahe they ki Haryana Lucknow se chalega.... Baaki aukaat to menne bhi bera sei HJC er BSP ki......... :rock :rock

Quote Originally Posted by coolmalik2008 View Post
    भाई इतना बड़ा झाकरा न था उनका के हरयाणा पे राज कर लें | सरकार तो कांग्रेस की ऐ बनेगी |

Talking

Bhai Shayad aap mere "kataaksh" ko nahi samjhey..... uper ek uncle ji keh rahe they ki Haryana Lucknow se chalega.... Baaki aukaat to menne bhi bera sei HJC er BSP ki......... :rock :rock
    भाई सांगवान मैं समझ गया था | मने भी " झाकरा ना था" लिखा से सोच के | :p

Login to view details.
    Thank you for understanding bhai !

Waise abb HJC - BJP - BSP er INLD sabb alag alag hain (at least aaj subah tak)..... lekin jis kisi ne bhi fir se gathbandhan kiya.... log uski dhoti si dho dengey.... logon k samajh mein aa gayi hai baat ki gathbandhan sirf samjhauta hai...... koi jan-maanas ki bhalaayi nahi hai !!!

Quote Originally Posted by coolmalik2008 View Post
    भाई सांगवान मैं समझ गया था | मने भी " झाकरा ना था" लिखा से सोच के | :p

Thank you for understanding bhai !

Waise abb HJC - BJP - BSP er INLD sabb alag alag hain (at least aaj subah tak)..... lekin jis kisi ne bhi fir se gathbandhan kiya.... log uski dhoti si dho dengey.... logon k samajh mein aa gayi hai baat ki gathbandhan sirf samjhauta hai...... koi jan-maanas ki bhalaayi nahi hai !!!
    je karenge to :tamatarkhavenge :rock

HJC, BSP, BJP ye teenu bhi mil javengi jib bhi kuch nahi kar sakti.. inka koi base nahi h haryane me. INLD ke bade bade neta usko chodd chuke h so uska palda bhi kamjor h.. waise bhi unke supremo ka naam dictatorship k liye mashur h. mujhe to congress hi dikh rahi h is bar bhi power me.
    Last edited by malikdeepak1; September 4th, 2009 at 09:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sumitdahiya123 View Post
    Bhai dahiya Congress ki lehar chal rahi h is time. Jis trah se pichle vidhansabha chunaav me Chautala k against ek lehar thi, aisa is bar kuch bhi nahi h Hooda k against. CM chahe koi bhi baniyo par raaj congress ka ayega..
    Rahi baat instability ki to bhai poore desh ki politics hi unstable h. Ya sarkar bhi jugaad te e chal rhi se Congress ki center me.

Come back to the reality bro !

There should not be any need of alliance.... Alliances are needed by weak parties.... !! If someone needs alliance...means party has become weak.......More they go for alliance, more weaker they will go !!
    Well alliances are not necessarily a sign on weakness infact they are symbol of being pragmatic and using the best of resources of both parties have to offer. If one doesnt have the no's, resources, momentum then its preferable to go into alliance to put a good fight. However, easier said than done but if the top leadership is capable enough to maintain the right balance it can really work wonders or vice-versa. It is very fine thread ....

I strongly object to the idea that if you go into one you are weak as I had same experience (running into election with alliances) at the university level politics and I believe the principal remains the same.

Cheers
    Aman
    born with ..DESIRE..

Login to view details.
    Poonia saab... I partially agree wid you. But, if you see situation in Haryana ....Congress needs none of the 4 other parties for alliance because it is in strong position.

INLD - BJP and BSP-HJC went for alliance because they felt that individually they can not fight the strong positioned congress in the state.

Er Kamjor ne e laathi ka sahaara chahiye.... majboot insaan to apne aap chal jaata hai....... er jo ek baar laathi ka sahaara le kar chale...usko aadat pad jaati hai !!!

Quote Originally Posted by amanpoonia View Post
    Well alliances are not necessarily a sign on weakness infact they are symbol of being pragmatic and using the best of resources of both parties have to offer. If one doesnt have the no's, resources, momentum then its preferable to go into alliance to put a good fight. However, easier said than done but if the top leadership is capable enough to maintain the right balance it can really work wonders or vice-versa. It is very fine thread ....

I strongly object to the idea that if you go into one you are weak as I had same experience (running into election with alliances) at the university level politics and I believe the principal remains the same.

Cheers
    Aman

Poonia saab... I partially agree wid you. But, if you see situation in Haryana ....Congress needs none of the 4 other parties for alliance because it is in strong position.

INLD - BJP and BSP-HJC went for alliance because they felt that individually they can not fight the strong positioned congress in the state.

Er Kamjor ne e laathi ka sahaara chahiye.... majboot insaan to apne aap chal jaata hai....... er jo ek baar laathi ka sahaara le kar chale...usko aadat pad jaati hai !!!
    Dear Anil,

I get the point you are making and it is true as well. We are looking at the same thing from two prospective (half fill/half empty scenario). What I am trying to say is if a party have done self-introspection and know where they stand, then rather than going into election half-heartily, its better to forge an alliance which gives them a chance to compete.

They might not be necessarily weak for eg INLD use to be very strong but at the moment they are not in such a good position but who know may be in next 10 years they might become a major player once again (though I support national parties, ) But as at this point of time they don't have chance to win or for that matter any other party in Haryana. They all know that and trying to compute a formula for winning but their personal differences and insecurities comes in between and the fine statesmanship and leadership is lacking so we are seeing all this "Sweetheart breakups" every now n then :P

So yeah lets see what goona happen in October !!

Cheers
    Aman
    born with ..DESIRE..

Login to view details.
    Thank you sir. Now I got your point and agree wid you fully !!:rock You are right, opposition is facing bad times but it is sure that there will be anti-incumbency in next 5-10 years and surely there will be a change. Hence, the (opposition) party which stands strong during this time, will surely replace congress then.

Quote Originally Posted by amanpoonia View Post
    Dear Anil,

I get the point you are making and it is true as well. We are looking at the same thing from two prospective (half fill/half empty scenario). What I am trying to say is if a party have done self-introspection and know where they stand, then rather than going into election half-heartily, its better to forge an alliance which gives them a chance to compete.

They might not be necessarily weak for eg INLD use to be very strong but at the moment they are not in such a good position but who know may be in next 10 years they might become a major player once again (though I support national parties, ) But as at this point of time they don't have chance to win or for that matter any other party in Haryana. They all know that and trying to compute a formula for winning but their personal differences and insecurities comes in between and the fine statesmanship and leadership is lacking so we are seeing all this "Sweetheart breakups" every now n then :P

So yeah lets see what goona happen in October !!

Cheers
    Aman
    Last edited by anilsangwan; September 4th, 2009 at 02:09 PM.

Login to view details.
    it seems that the opposition here on jatland also finished . Before LS polls at least they were very confident (outwardly) that at least 2-3 sheats they will take but now situation is totally changed. Nobody is daring atleast to say that INLD will come in power.... the moral down of INLD supporters show election would be one-sided. For better democracy its not a good sign in haryana. As for the statistics point of view, in LS polls congress won on 57 assembly sheats only and opposition got 33 sheats.
    So situation is not so worsed that is projected by their own leaders. Not a good sign.

Login to view details.
    It is too early to comment and claim anything. No party has distributed tickets. A lot depends on who gets tickets from where.

Process is started... ppl here also will start giving comments once it is known who is fielded against whom........ dhooma ooothega....... thoda sabr raakh bhai !!

Quote Originally Posted by nd-chora View Post
    it seems that the opposition here on jatland also finished . Before LS polls at least they were very confident (outwardly) that at least 2-3 sheats they will take but now situation is totally changed. Nobody is daring atleast to say that INLD will come in power.... the moral down of INLD supporters show election would be one-sided. For better democracy its not a good sign in haryana. As for the statistics point of view, in LS polls congress won on 57 assembly sheats only and opposition got 33 sheats.
    So situation is not so worsed that is projected by their own leaders. Not a good sign.

Chunavi Samikaran - Changes every day

Now BSP - HJC and BJP-INLD no more. reason was simple BJP supporter and even leaders are not happy with INLD,as their thinking,method and even status were different.and so is the case with HJK and BSP.

And BSP -INLD not possible, or would be total failure.As jat never vote to BSP at any cost and vice versa.
    So ab INLD,BSP,BJP-HJK and congress, there would be fight in these.

If BSP and HJK able to fetch vote INLD and BJP would be most benefited one. Aur Congress ki aisee lahar, rohtak ko chod do, kahin nahi hai ki woh govt bana de ya ass pass la de. There are many local issues would be heavy on Rohtak udhar(recreation,renovation or bhed bhav whatever).

So it would be intersting election this time.

Yaar,davendar asi to koi baat nahi hai. politics is the game of possiblities. Inld-bsp ka tie up feasible hai.aur kya pata gair jat ka slogen dene wali bsp chautala ko cm maan le.
    Quote Originally Posted by dskadyan View Post
    Now BSP - HJC and BJP-INLD no more. reason was simple BJP supporter and even leaders are not happy with INLD,as their thinking,method and even status were different.and so is the case with HJK and BSP.

And BSP -INLD not possible, or would be total failure.As jat never vote to BSP at any cost and vice versa.
    So ab INLD,BSP,BJP-HJK and congress, there would be fight in these.

If BSP and HJK able to fetch vote INLD and BJP would be most benefited one. Aur Congress ki aisee lahar, rohtak ko chod do, kahin nahi hai ki woh govt bana de ya ass pass la de. There are many local issues would be heavy on Rohtak udhar(recreation,renovation or bhed bhav whatever).

So it would be intersting election this time.

Ami ji,ye index nahi raheg ab.khan aap congress ki 8o seats soch rahe ho.
    Quote Originally Posted by chhillar View Post
    Congress: 75-80
    HJC+BSP: 0-5
    INLD : 0-5
    BJP: 0-2
    Indp: 0-5

INLD declare candidate

INLD ne pehle list declare kar dee hai , 16 ticket jaton ko diye hain.

ab dekhne waali baat hogee ki congress kyaa kartee hai JAT candidate mostly in dono party se hi aayenge . bsp aur hjc jaton ko ticket nahee degee..

jaisa pehle lag raha tha , utna ektarfa nahee hai mukabla..

link :-

http://in.jagran.yahoo.com/news/nati...s/5_2_5761888/
    'Anything is Possible '

' Just do it '