4 5.88%
  • BJP

1 1.47%
  • INLD

23 33.82%
  • Congress

40 58.82%
Page 1 of 61 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Haryana Assembly Elections 09: Khabar, Zayza, Mahol, Halaat!!

Haryana Assembly Elections 09: Khabar, Zayza, Mahol, Halaat!!

Aaya Ram Gaya Ram's politics generator, state of Haryana, is going to have assembly election before the due dates. Assembly has been dissolved as per recommdendations by CM. Any CM could have done the same after relishing the taste of success in parliamentary elections to encash and replicate the success in assembly polls. Mind it, assembly polls are poles apart than parliamentary election in nature.These would be the first elections after delimination. Many Halkas are vanished. Scenario is changed but politics mainly is going to be on age old Caste factor, majorly.

Lets have a look at various political possibilities arising in state of Haryana:

1. Congress: Ruling party, seems comfortable but at grounds is it? This is important to look beyond popular promises and their implementations. Would Congress be giving the tickets to youth? CM has managed to pull various known faces from other parties in to his own camp.Would Workers of congress be acceptive to them and likely to see them contesting on congress ticket? In my opinion, congress has various groups area wise and power is not centralised to Hooda only like last time. Untill last, no one can guess final ticket distribution. They put public in curious mode to guess.

2.HJC plus BSP: This has become important now after the vote percentage in parliamentary elections. Mayawati is going to held a mega-rally in September in Haryana along with Bhajan Lal. HJC will contest on 50 seats while BSP would contest from 40 seats.

3. INLD:- Chautala as per his statement would be the only candidate from family. This sounds fishy. I couldnt decipher it. After sweet betrayal by BJP, INLD s going to contest on all seats. This could be a boost to their workers to see all their candidates but where are the candidates? Its going to be the Litmus Test for INLD and Chautala family in Haryana Politics.

4. BJP:- They are singing the song of National Party versus National party under the unknown face of Krishan Pal Gujjar in Haryana.However, after polls they may go to either HJC-BSP or INLD which ever is convinient to them.

5. Rest Small parties: I guess they even would not even manage to save their Zamanat.

PS:- Members are requested to comment anything on subject without getting personal to maintain the decorum. Partys don't win on e-wrestling but we always can have a healthy discussion on the formation of Government.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

Inalo (INLD) hai janta ke saath.

Vote 4 native party to save Haryana.

JO TAKATVAR NAHIN USKO TAKAT BHI NAHIN !

Aaj ke time main AKELA JAT party chala rehya hain ya ke thodi baat hain...uper te hum log bhi uska saath na de ...to uska sahra - shakti - vishwaas toot ja ga.

Jat kisa bhi ho parr sab te achha hove hain.

My Speculations:

Congress: 45-50
    HJC+BSP: 15-20
    INLD : 10-15
    BJP: 0-5

Looks like congress is getting another 5 years to rule us..

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    Aaya Ram Gaya Ram's politics generator, state of Haryana, is going to have assembly election before the due dates. Assembly has been dissolved as per recommdendations by CM. Any CM could have done the same after relishing the taste of success in parliamentary elections to encash and replicate the success in assembly polls. Mind it, assembly polls are poles apart than parliamentary election in nature.These would be the first elections after delimination. Many Halkas are vanished. Scenario is changed but politics mainly is going to be on age old Caste factor, majorly.

Lets have a look at various political possibilities arising in state of Haryana:

1. Congress: Ruling party, seems comfortable but at grounds is it? This is important to look beyond popular promises and their implementations. Would Congress be giving the tickets to youth? CM has managed to pull various known faces from other parties in to his own camp.Would Workers of congress be acceptive to them and likely to see them contesting on congress ticket? In my opinion, congress has various groups area wise and power is not centralised to Hooda only like last time. Untill last, no one can guess final ticket distribution. They put public in curious mode to guess.

2.HJC plus BSP: This has become important now after the vote percentage in parliamentary elections. Mayawati is going to held a mega-rally in September in Haryana along with Bhajan Lal. HJC will contest on 50 seats while BSP would contest from 40 seats.

3. INLD:- Chautala as per his statement would be the only candidate from family. This sounds fishy. I couldnt decipher it. After sweet betrayal by BJP, INLD s going to contest on all seats. This could be a boost to their workers to see all their candidates but where are the candidates? Its going to be the Litmus Test for INLD and Chautala family in Haryana Politics.

4. BJP:- They are singing the song of National Party versus National party under the unknown face of Krishan Pal Gujjar in Haryana.However, after polls they may go to either HJC-BSP or INLD which ever is convinient to them.

5. Rest Small parties: I guess they even would not even manage to save their Zamanat.

PS:- Members are requested to comment anything on subject without getting personal to maintain the decorum. Partys don't win on e-wrestling but we always can have a healthy discussion on the formation of Government.

Samar, you explained very well about every party. Congress is looking in a comfortable position in Haryana. Congress will win easily and Hooda will be C.M. again. I think this time power will remain centralized to Hooda as Bhajan, biggest opposition to him, is not in congress now. All other leaders in congress(Surjawala,Birender Singh) donot have that much capability to replace him. The way he runs the goverment in last five years is also good.
    Level of corruption and crime decreased during these five years. I personally feels we must give one more chance to hooda sothat he can finish ongoing work in Haryana

It seems that congress will win with comfortable majority, but delayed monsoon and lack of electricity may change some equations
    "Similia Similibus Curentur"

Congress will come again to power , INLD is weak now , bjp cant have more than 5-7 seats .

so my priority would be another 5 years for out our JAT CM Hooda.
    'Anything is Possible '

' Just do it '

Congress: 75-80
    HJC+BSP: 0-5
    INLD : 0-5
    BJP: 0-2
    Indp: 0-5
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds... Albert Einstien

Samar you forgot one option to put and that is

YE KYA WAHIYAT SAWAL HAI

looks like you are staying in different galaxy or you want to start all that bullshit again which was happening few months ago.
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

Quote Originally Posted by aryasatyadev View Post
    It seems that congress will win with comfortable majority, but delayed monsoon and lack of electricity may change some equations
    arya sahab sukhe ki maar election pe na pade isiliye election jaldi karwa rahi h govt. is Fasal ki katayi Oct mid me hi hogi. Isliye Huda ne poori planning k sath vidhansabha bhang ki h taki fasal ki katayi hone se pahle hi election ho jaye.
    A350Xwb - Shaping Efficiency!

"Pap Kamao
    Congress Jitaon"

Congress means conglomerate of leaders who cannot
    win if they are
    NOT congressmen.

Congress have many ministers like Mange Ram Gupta
    who work against interest of state.

Now a days DTC bus ply upto ROHTAK bus stand , if
    will have far reaching consequence.....
    Its a symbol of opening doors for delhi people into
    haryana.
    In sectors of ROHTAK 10 % of persons are from
    DELHI...many into profession of construction of
    houses, the business they were doing in delhi flat
    constructions...they will increase price rate & no
    localite will be able to purchase due to high prices.

Such influx should be stopped, otherwise agriculture
    of state would be affected as

" Abadi Kheti Ki Barbadi"

------------------------

If opposition is weak then Centre govt will not take
    state seriously.

Emergence of baseless leaders will hamper your kid's
    future.

Serious drawback in democracy:

EXCEPT CONGRESS NO PARTY CAN WIN
    " GURGAON CITY ASSEMBLY SEAT"

The same gurgaon designed & built in reign of Chautala'

Quote Originally Posted by BadgujarSampat View Post
    [B][I]

Now a days DTC bus ply upto ROHTAK bus stand , if
    will have far reaching consequence.....
    Its a symbol of opening doors for delhi people into
    haryana.
    Sir ye to ulti baat kah di aapne... I think people will ply from Haryana to Delhi and not opposite

and if reverse flow happen it will be only if haryana has more resources and jobs to offer, a sign to success
    सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
    वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
    गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
    हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!

[B][I]

If opposition is weak then Centre govt will not take
    state seriously.

Chautala saab jaisi majboot opposition aa to rahi hai, ye unki opposition ka hi to kamaal hai 'No. 1 Haryana'

My Speculations:

Congress: 30-35
    HJC+BSP: 5-10
    INLD : 40-45
    BJP: 0-3

Congress aayi to Bhalaut bikkya !

Bachna ho to Gang bana lo ...

Takat ka koye tod nahin.

Time aa liya hai ..sharp shooters taiyar rakho bhalotiyon!

Quote Originally Posted by vikasbhalothia View Post
    My Speculations:

Congress: 30-35
    HJC+BSP: 5-10
    INLD : 40-45
    BJP: 0-3

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Any chances of a change? Can we see some fresh faces?

Why is there still the same old norms , why dont we prefer to change ?

Change was the way in US , why cant in indian context ? What's different?

PS: Above written in inquisitiveness.

Thanks,
    anil

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

Question !

Another question from my side is that why does Congress needed to dissolve the assembly 6 months prior to its normal term ?

Are elections for fun ?

Do they care that if they dissolve the assembly 6 months earlier and this happens for 10 times , its a one 5 year full term ,that means we have one more election which costs like huge ?

We are in a country where elections are way too common and always early , i simply dont get the logic of dissolving it early unless its absolutely necessary!

This is sheer waste of taxpayers money!

Thoguhts and opinions invited.

Congress aayi to Bhalaut bikkya !

Bachna ho to Gang bana lo ...

Takat ka koye tod nahin.

Time aa liya hai ..sharp shooters taiyar rakho bhalotiyon!

bhai shooter,s chotala ke pass hai ,congress to apas mai hi gangwar ho rhahi hai ..........................
    aap tayar ho jao

Quote Originally Posted by anilsinghd View Post
    Another question from my side is that why does Congress needed to dissolve the assembly 6 months prior to its normal term ?

Are elections for fun ?

Do they care that if they dissolve the assembly 6 months earlier and this happens for 10 times , its a one 5 year full term ,that means we have one more election which costs like huge ?

We are in a country where elections are way too common and always early , i simply dont get the logic of dissolving it early unless its absolutely necessary!

Absolutely right Anil

Not only congress, any other party would have done the same to keep the election results in their favor...ironically it's not a case of attention to the tax payers and not even the opposition parties are raising this concern. Perhaps they need to do the same in future...majority of people might be unaware of the fact that it's costing a big time to our nation..going to get out from their pocket finally.

Quote Originally Posted by anilsinghd View Post

Are elections for fun ?

It is not undemocratic in first place. Election commision has to organise election in other states along with Haryana. What if elections are held 1-2-3 months after completion of tennure?

Simple logic , CM Hooda saw the success in general elections, so he wants to ride the same wave in assembly.

Atleast this time Haryana may have a reasonably better opposition to congress than current one.

Quote Originally Posted by atishmohan View Post
    Absolutely right Anil

Not only congress, any other party would have done the same to keep the election results in their favor...ironically it's not a case of attention to the tax payers and not even the opposition parties are raising this concern. Perhaps they need to do the same in future...majority of people might be unaware of the fact that it's costing a big time to our nation..going to get out from their pocket finally.
    Right but, nothing he has done is unconstitutional and secondly as said by you Opposition isnt opposing it. So Blaming Hooda for something is entirely wrong