Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: why del thread

Quote Originally Posted by sunitahooda View Post
    Ya post MODS ka dhyan aakarshit karan tayi gerun su.....@Rekha N Lalit....thari posts nai delete na karein..tum befikar raho:D

P.S. Kerra ibb sharmantey delete kar bi dein:p
    sunita ji ,,, aap ka motiya ka business kisa chal ra s ... :p :D :tamatar :rock

aap ne nahi bera .... mera bhi naam likh liya s ... off-topic reply karn aala m ... :D :tamatar :rolleyes:
    I'm sometimes too frank for polite correspondence. This sometimes irks people, so I apologize in advance -- my intentions are always to be clear, not curt.

Why , How , Where - It's in my nature.

पढ़्ये-ओड़ तैं कढ़्या-ओड़ स्याणा हो सै

भांग रगड़ क पिया करूँ , मैं कुण्डी सोट्टे आला सुं !!

Tum tai bekaar maiye lapetey ao so......Mere nam ka bathh paak rya hai koe se kai
    Quote Originally Posted by lalit_nashier View Post
    sunita ji ,,, aap ka motiya ka business kisa chal ra s ... :p :D :tamatar :rock

aap ne nahi bera .... mera bhi naam likh liya s ... off-topic reply karn aala m ... :D :tamatar :rolleyes:
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

Tum tai bekaar maiye lapetey ao so......Mere nam ka bathh paak rya hai koe se kai
    आप कि कोली भर क के बेरा JL पे survive कर जा :rock :D :rock

kilki @ कोली भर क
    I'm sometimes too frank for polite correspondence. This sometimes irks people, so I apologize in advance -- my intentions are always to be clear, not curt.

Why , How , Where - It's in my nature.

पढ़्ये-ओड़ तैं कढ़्या-ओड़ स्याणा हो सै

भांग रगड़ क पिया करूँ , मैं कुण्डी सोट्टे आला सुं !!

issa laagey hai yo thread mods ne "neglect" kar raakhya hai( yo lalit ee ghanna seriously le gya tha inne)....so intutively no worries:p:p
    "Every Man alone is sincere.At the entrance of second person hypocrisy begins"

These two posts are enough for reply to thread origenator and other all.

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    Though I am not in Admin team but this is worth reading when egos of members got hurt due to deletion of posts/threads along with a ban.
    It is something you get agreed while registering to this forum. Understanding these can save a lot of energy wasted in frowning.

::::

###We (Jatland.com, its administrators, and its other moderators) reserve the right to delete any message (public or private) for any or no reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the members of this message board, and Jatland.com with respect to any claim based upon viewing of this board and/or transmission of your message(s).

###By using this service, you have agreed that you will not:

* Post any material that is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law.

Full post is here:- http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21490

It shall make some sense to the years old question.
    Why thread gets deleted ?
    Q: Why thread gets deleted ?
    A: Thread will be deleted if thread contains any such subject/content that is against JL rules.

Q: Why reply gets deleted ?
    A: Reply to thread will be deleted if reply is off-topic. (For example My and Sunita ji 's and many others' replies to this thread got deleted )

I hope you got answer .

Thanks to Mr. Samar and Mr Lalit for your authentic replies.
    WORD IMPOSSIBLE SAYS I M POSSIBLE.

Apologising dosent mean that U are wrong & the other is right.....It only means that U value the relationship much more than ur ego.