Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Kya Haryana sach mein number-1 ban gaya hei?

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post
    I want to know who is responsible for patwari level corruption then, if not the Revenue Minister and CM of the state? is it common man?
    Question asked: who is responsible for patwari level corruption?
    Choose from:
    A. Chief Minister
    B. Revenue Minister
    C. Patwari
    D. Someone else
    E. Don't know

Answer: Patwari, check C

Time taken to answer the question: 1 Second.

marks. 1/1
    Percentage: 100%:
    Last edited by amritkharb; September 12th, 2009 at 11:11 PM.

Its NOT 'Patwari'.

Primarily its officer immediate higher to Patwari' in protocol.....
    & overall rightly said CM.

Quote Originally Posted by amritkharb View Post
    That responsible party would be the "patwari".

Login to view details.
    Very good try, but you are wrong as usual.... !!! For correct answer, please see post #42....

Quote Originally Posted by amritkharb View Post
    Question asked: who is responsible for patwari level corruption?
    Choose from:
    A. Chief Minister
    B. Revenue Minister
    C. Patwari
    D. Someone else
    E. Don't know

Answer: Patwari, check C

Time taken to answer the question: 1 Second.

marks. 1/1
    Percentage: 100%:
    Last edited by anilsangwan; September 12th, 2009 at 11:14 PM.

Lightbulb Dr Ranbir's composition - Copy Rights

From political perspective, personally I give Haryana Congress govt 10/10 as compared to previous governances...even if Haryana is not number 1, current state govt can definitely lead Haryana to no 1 (seeing the 4 and 1/2 years of development which other parties could not do in so many years and even don't have that vision), ofcourse Hooda sahab being the first time CM, definitely needs to improve upon some areas which he will overcome for sure in next 5 years. N he deserves 2nd term to lead Haryana as No 1 :rock

However, on a wider spectrum, I just happened to read through Dr Ranbir Dahiya's latest composition who is senior JL member as well...thought to post it as seemed relevant.

हरियाणा नंबर वन कोन्या
    मजदूर और किसान बिना , इन सब के उथान बिना
    चेहरे ऊपर मुस्कान बिना ,हरियाणा नम्बर वन कोण्या ||

हरया भरया हरियाणा , जित दूध दही का खाना
    खून की कमी गरभवती मैं दस परतिशत बढ़ जाना
    हम सबके उपकार बिना ,बसते हुए घरबार बिना
    लिंग अनुपात सुधार बिना,हरियाणा नम्बर वन कोण्या ||
    हरित क्रांति के गुन गाते , नुकसान ना कदे बतावैं
    पाणी मैं जहर घोल दिया , ये कीटनाशक कहर मचावैं
    बीमारियाँ के इलाज बिना ,हम गरीबां के आगाज बिना
    विकाश के सही अंदाज बिना , हरियाणा नम्बर वन कोण्या ||
    कांग्रेसी घास तै हरियाणा ,बहोत घाना दुःख पाया
    खाज बीमारी हुई गात मैं घणा कसुता संकट छाया
    इसकी पूरी रोकथाम बिना , पाणी के इंतजाम बिना
    अमीरां पै कसे लगाम बिना हरियाणा नम्बर वन कोण्या ||
    अमीर गरीब के बीच की या बढती जावै खाई दखे
    गरीब की मेहनत बिना छाज्या घनी रुसवाई दखे
    महिला के सम्मान बिना ,पढे लिखे नौजवान बिना
    म्हारे पूरे हुए अरमान बिना ,हरियाणा नम्बर वन कोण्या ||
    Good health is heaven.

Haryana is no 1 in quality of public transport buses(Spacious ..comfortable)
    compared to that of any state Punjab /Himachal /Delhi..any.

Chautala ne chun ke sabte badiya bus kheridi thi...even better than present haryana Gorav buses.

bodies of Buses in Haryana Roadways are made(except VOLVO buses) by HREC ( Haryana Roadways Engg Corporation Gurgaon). It is only the chesis part which is standard and bought from TATA / LEYLAND.

Hence, there is not much of a deal in getting different models or better body structure.... But yes, it is important:

How "many" new buses are made and given to Haryana Roadways Dept for plying.

In that respect both Previous and current govts have been almost same... nothing significantly different done by hooda govt or chotala govt. but buses are much much better than those were between 1990-1999 -- ( Bhajanlal and bansilal times)

Quote Originally Posted by BadgujarSampat View Post
    Haryana is no 1 in quality of public transport buses(Spacious ..comfortable)
    compared to that of any state Punjab /Himachal /Delhi..any.

Chautala ne chun ke sabte badiya bus kheridi thi...even better than present haryana Gorav buses.

Recently (may not be so recent as`it happened in Sept 08), I was travelling through our dear Haryana with a fellow from Bengal, who also happened to be an ex JNU student, he told me that some 15 years back he used to tell when he is in Delhi and when in Haryana, because his bike never used reserve fuel in Haryana as the potholes in main roads always keep the fuel jumping up and down and whenever he reached Delhi, his bike suddenly used to shift to reserve mode......... but now that is not the case, the roads are better than Delhi and much beter than his home state, even the facilities in villages are superb......
    That was the best compliment for my state from a person of a state who always think that they are the best....
    "Similia Similibus Curentur"

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by aryasatyadev View Post
    Recently (may not be so recent as`it happened in Sept 08), I was travelling through our dear Haryana with a fellow from Bengal, who also happened to be an ex JNU student, he told me that some 15 years back he used to tell when he is in Delhi and when in Haryana, because his bike never used reserve fuel in Haryana as the potholes in main roads always keep the fuel jumping up and down and whenever he reached Delhi, his bike suddenly used to shift to reserve mode......... but now that is not the case, the roads are better than Delhi and much beter than his home state, even the facilities in villages are superb......
    That was the best compliment for my state from a person of a state who always think that they are the best....
    Bilul sahi bhaisaab. Haryane jisi bus er highway kise state me nahi h.. Jo local buses Haryana me chalti h unka koi mukabala nahi.. Poore India me chahe kise bhi state ke sath compare kar lo, haryane ke road er bus top ke h. Yaade banglore me bhi buses ki haalat bahut khasta h (Despite it being Silicon Valley of India). Abhi thoda sudhaar aana shuru hua h buses ki condition me Volvo chalne k baad nahi to simple bus me to paa dharte e nu shadyaand ka bhabhaaka sa aawe se. Highways are also very good in Haryana. Once I read somewehere that Haryana highways are second to none in India.
    A350Xwb - Shaping Efficiency!

Haryana is number one as far as the progress (both political and otherwise) of Jats is concerned. Anyone here who has any doubts???

RK^2
    There are many paths leading to God, politics is certainly not one of them...

Yes I have DOUBT!

What you say for PROGRESS OF JATS in PUNJAB ?

Jats are progressing in haryana becoz of the quality of land they possess...alongwith their own ability/want to excel without shortcuts!

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar View Post
    Haryana is number one as far as the progress (both political and otherwise) of Jats is concerned. Anyone here who has any doubts???

RK^2

A human being is nothing but a representation of the land he possess.( came from ..birth & brought up )

See body structure of Bagri Jats compared to Deswalis.
    Himachal guys ( they don't posses Buttocks )
    Dogris of kashmir.

--- so human being is not a great thing..its just a
    wordly creation.

Kisi ne theek hi kahan hain aadmi sirf mati' hain kuch khaas nahin.

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar View Post

RK^2
    dear sir from your fotograph you seem to be very senior member and old also. but with your above statement, i beg to differ and i have serious doubts on ur styatement ---i dont agree at all,.

a) Haryana is not only of 'jats'. i read somewhere tht jats are just 33% of popuation of hry. by using Jat word are you playing a sentimental card on this site. progress shud be of all and not of jats. Let me tell you, if progress of only jats happen..... other casts will start attacking jats.

b) delink "progress" with a 'caste'. Link progress with common man and then tell.

Sunny ---

Mr Kalkhande..honourable member.. is using word JAT' only in broader sense..without ill-will for any..

Moreover as comparative : Between Jats of Haryana & UP

Quote Originally Posted by sunnytewatia View Post
    dear sir from your fotograph you seem to be very senior member and old also. but with your above statement, i beg to differ and i have serious doubts on ur styatement ---i dont agree at all,.

a) Haryana is not only of 'jats'. i read somewhere tht jats are just 33% of popuation of hry. by using Jat word are you playing a sentimental card on this site. progress shud be of all and not of jats. Let me tell you, if progress of only jats happen..... other casts will start attacking jats.

b) delink "progress" with a 'caste'. Link progress with common man and then tell.

Sunny ---

Mr Kalkhande..honourable member.. is using word JAT' only in broader sense..without ill-will for any..

Moreover as comparative : Between Jats of Haryana & UP
    thnk u for update sir. but what special is done for jats of haryana by current govt? i dont see anything spcial thing done. kya aarakshan de diya?

jo ye bhai hanga la re s ke haryana number 1 h aap sab bhaiya n ye janker bhout khusi hogi ke abhi taja report se ye pata lega h ke haryana eduction ke mamle m 17 number p h
    I always learn from the mistake of others, who take my advice !!!
    "राणा का ठीकाना .......ठेका र थाना".

Login to view details.

number 1 state

Rankings are a good procedure only till they are used in a positive light to induce competition whether they are rankings of colleges, or states or nations.

They can be good eye openeres and reality checks.

As far as Haryana is concerned, compared to many other states in India, it is much higher ranked in economic development. But there are states much above Haryana also like Punjab, Gujarat, Maharashtra and some other southern states.

Haryana is lucky to have the big city advantage of Delhi. That shows clearly in the development of Gurgaon which has become an international level city.

All in all, it is coming up well. But there is a lot of work to be done yet.
    Cm Hooda is doing good work overall. If the trend continues for a few more years, we will see a lot of development in infrastructure and basic standard of living for people.

There is just one hope that politicians like Chautala are living on - the fact that eventually there would be anti-incumbancy and then he will be back again. That day will be a black day in haryana again. The more time Chautalas and those type of politicians get in power, the more will haryana be looted and development stopped. [Mark my words, that day will come. And that is the ONLY reason why chautala kind of people will come to power once again some day]

Hooda might be corrupt to some extent too. Infact definitely is. However, inspite of that, he has done a lot of development in Haryana and hence hopefully he should continue to do that.

Ramesh

I don't agree. with highlighted words.

Your Gurgaon was at its boom only in CHAUTALA raaj.
    Aaj kitni nayi company aayi hain...??
    Kitni gayi hain NOIDA...assess yourself.

This type of Physically weak CM & his son are worst for real haryana.....hope DO DEVIYA can help haryanvis in his ERADICATION from HARYANA CMship.

What is this CM doing is just grabbing AGRICULTURE LAND....giving to baniyas...see sun cities in ROHTAK..JINDAL eating Sonipat land.

Its an unfortunate thing that DELHI is so near...it has & will have adverse effect for localites of HARYANA.

Quote Originally Posted by rameshw View Post
    Rankings are a good procedure only till they are used in a positive light to induce competition whether they are rankings of colleges, or states or nations.

They can be good eye openeres and reality checks.

As far as Haryana is concerned, compared to many other states in India, it is much higher ranked in economic development. But there are states much above Haryana also like Punjab, Gujarat, Maharashtra and some other southern states.

Haryana is lucky to have the big city advantage of Delhi. That shows clearly in the development of Gurgaon which has become an international level city.

All in all, it is coming up well. But there is a lot of work to be done yet.
    Cm Hooda is doing good work overall. If the trend continues for a few more years, we will see a lot of development in infrastructure and basic standard of living for people.

There is just one hope that politicians like Chautala are living on - the fact that eventually there would be anti-incumbancy and then he will be back again. That day will be a black day in haryana again. The more time Chautalas and those type of politicians get in power, the more will haryana be looted and development stopped. [Mark my words, that day will come. And that is the ONLY reason why chautala kind of people will come to power once again some day]

Hooda might be corrupt to some extent too. Infact definitely is. However, inspite of that, he has done a lot of development in Haryana and hence hopefully he should continue to do that.

Ramesh

Login to view details.
    Well!

leave the politics, the hoodas and the chautalas out of this.

First things first, if you think that Delhi being close to Haryana is not good for haryana, then quiet honestly I do not think there is any point in discussing anything further with you.

Thanks!

Ramesh

I don't agree. with highlighted words.

Your Gurgaon was at its boom only in CHAUTALA raaj.
    Aaj kitni nayi company aayi hain...??
    Kitni gayi hain NOIDA...assess yourself.

This type of Physically weak CM & his son are worst for real haryana.....hope DO DEVIYA can help haryanvis in his ERADICATION from HARYANA CMship.

What is this CM doing is just grabbing AGRICULTURE LAND....giving to baniyas...see sun cities in ROHTAK..JINDAL eating Sonipat land.

Its an unfortunate thing that DELHI is so near...it has & will have adverse effect for localites of HARYANA.

I demand that you prove your credentials.

You seems FAKE.

Quote Originally Posted by rameshw View Post
    Well!

leave the politics, the hoodas and the chautalas out of this.

First things first, if you think that Delhi being close to Haryana is not good for haryana, then quiet honestly I do not think there is any point in discussing anything further with you.

Thanks!

Ramesh

Login to view details.
    That is the exact definition of what is called as an AD-HOMINEM fallacy.

Google it, you will know what it is.

When you could not respond to a query put up, you attack the person instead of the argument.

In other simple words, my credentials have nothing to do with the query I put up. It will remain the same. The question was Delhi being close to Haryana and how it is so beneficial for the econominc development of Haryana.

If you did not have anything to say, you started attacking me and my credentials.

My credentials are perfectly fine, but I do not need to prove it to goons like you, so go somewhere else and start crying. Or go to your chautala and cry.

Anyways, I am wasting time with you. Do what you do best - write tonnes of meaningless things here.

Thanks

Ramesh

I demand that you prove your credentials.

You seems FAKE.