Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Kya Haryana sach mein number-1 ban gaya hei?

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    So if you learn something from this, it is to stick to the issue under consideration.

If you wish to argue about credentials, please start a separate topic.

If I go back to the time when you joined, all you have done since then is to glorify-endlessly and without facts your beloved leader -chautala and talk negative things about Congress.

So based of these facts, I am sure in your new thread of credentials, most people on jatland will demand your credentials first.

Kindly stop attacking people and talk about social issues here, not glorify personal leaders and attack all people who do not like your 'leader'

Thanks

Ramesh
    PS: by saying things like "I demand you prove..." all you are doing is to make your own ignorance and stupidity public. Apna juloos khood mat nikalo bhai, kuch boolne ko nahin hai, toe munh band rakhna better hota hai.

Quote Originally Posted by BadgujarSampat View Post
    I demand that you prove your credentials.

You seems FAKE.
    Last edited by rameshw; September 22nd, 2009 at 07:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rameshw View Post
    Rankings are a good procedure only till they are used in a positive light to induce competition whether they are rankings of colleges, or states or nations.

They can be good eye openeres and reality checks.

As far as Haryana is concerned, compared to many other states in India, it is much higher ranked in economic development. But there are states much above Haryana also like Punjab, Gujarat, Maharashtra and some other southern states.

Haryana is lucky to have the big city advantage of Delhi. That shows clearly in the development of Gurgaon which has become an international level city.

All in all, it is coming up well. But there is a lot of work to be done yet.
    Cm Hooda is doing good work overall. If the trend continues for a few more years, we will see a lot of development in infrastructure and basic standard of living for people.

There is just one hope that politicians like Chautala are living on - the fact that eventually there would be anti-incumbancy and then he will be back again. That day will be a black day in haryana again. The more time Chautalas and those type of politicians get in power, the more will haryana be looted and development stopped. [Mark my words, that day will come. And that is the ONLY reason why chautala kind of people will come to power once again some day]

Hooda might be corrupt to some extent too. Infact definitely is. However, inspite of that, he has done a lot of development in Haryana and hence hopefully he should continue to do that.

Ramesh
    Agreed that haryana is getting advantage of city like Delhi. But again delhi is also lucky to have haryana to most of its periphery.

Now looking at the development of gurgaon(an international level city) we just need to see the Pictures shown by Rakesh. Here is the link
    http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...t=28381&page=3

Does indianapolis look like this?(just a query)

You said CM Hooda is doing good work overall but you also called him corrupt. And however inspite of being corrupt he has done a lot of development in Haryana........but i dont see any development in haryana except two or three districts.

Coming to Chutala like leaders, whom you accused of looting haryana and then strongly Marking that these leader will come in power again. I didn't see any reason in your comment that why they will come back?
    Are you saying people of haryana are so imature that they will bring those kind of leaders back? Or we have no choice but to choose between more corrupt and less corrupt leader(but neverthless corrupt)?
    The word "EQUAL" has no meaning in human life

Login to view details.
    Akshay,

You have raised some good points and I like your manner of conversation, backed with facts and queries.

I will reply more in detail later, as of now, can you please post some pre 2000 pics of Gurgaon and its roads also? particularly after heavy rains/ in monsoon season? It would be interesting to compare apples with apples.

Development is a relative word. Try to see the development of Gurgaon relatively. Take 10 yr periods..compare between 1999 and 2009 and 1989 and 1999 etc. Then you have a better frame of reference.

Indianapolis does not look like this and nor do the senators here look like Chautala or have NILL qualifications. Accountability of actions is higher here. Due to many reasons, some of the important ones are: high literacy, greater awareness among the normal people (even lower medium section in US) and a stronger legal system. People are not judged according to caste, color etc....they are judged according to what they can do and are doing or in other words Work is worship.

About Delhi? Why did the industrilaization etc of Gurgaon not happen in kaithal for example? what was unique about gurgaon to bring in all that investment from foreign companies?

About Chautala? Reason is a stong empirical evidence. Time has shown that people of Haryana (and quiet honestly India in general, though more strongly for haryana) have shownanti incumbency to the present rule.

Now do the math, if they tend to change governments every single elections in every 4 to 5 years...what does it signify?

does it mean that no one has done any work ever? Why is the frustration/ patience level so low. Answer lies both in govts and in the public. Lesser work the govt will do/ more corrupt it will be, less the chances that it will be re-elected. Though people are to blame equally or more. Work culture is poor and paying bribes to get a job is almost socially accepted now...so politicians can not do that without willing people...can they? demand and supply...simple economics here too.

Now hooda happened to break this cycle and held so well that he repeated or excelled his past performance. It has to mean that people were happy overall with his work. Which is a good thing

now what are the choices people have? this whole forum is based on caste and hence discriminates according to caste....so with a large Jat population in haryana, how many stature jat leaders do we have? all non jats will be ruled out just coz they are not jats by all people here (agree?)

so as of now with bhajan lal out, it is chautala and hooda. If people need to change (which they eventually will- maybe after 5 more years) ...who do you think they will choose?

take your pick? I might be wrong, I hope I am....

Ramesh

Quote Originally Posted by akshaymalik84 View Post
    Agreed that haryana is getting advantage of city like Delhi. But again delhi is also lucky to have haryana to most of its periphery.

Now looking at the development of gurgaon(an international level city) we just need to see the Pictures shown by Rakesh. Here is the link

Does indianapolis look like this?(just a query)

You said CM Hooda is doing good work overall but you also called him corrupt. And however inspite of being corrupt he has done a lot of development in Haryana........but i dont see any development in haryana except two or three districts.

Coming to Chutala like leaders, whom you accused of looting haryana and then strongly Marking that these leader will come in power again. I didn't see any reason in your comment that why they will come back?
    Are you saying people of haryana are so imature that they will bring those kind of leaders back? Or we have no choice but to choose between more corrupt and less corrupt leader(but neverthless corrupt)?

Akshay,

You have raised some good points and I like your manner of conversation, backed with facts and queries.

I will reply more in detail later, as of now, can you please post some pre 2000 pics of Gurgaon and its roads also? particularly after heavy rains/ in monsoon season? It would be interesting to compare apples with apples.

Development is a relative word. Try to see the development of Gurgaon relatively. Take 10 yr periods..compare between 1999 and 2009 and 1989 and 1999 etc. Then you have a better frame of reference.

Indianapolis does not look like this and nor do the senators here look like Chautala or have NILL qualifications. Accountability of actions is higher here. Due to many reasons, some of the important ones are: high literacy, greater awareness among the normal people (even lower medium section in US) and a stronger legal system. People are not judged according to caste, color etc....they are judged according to what they can do and are doing or in other words Work is worship.

About Delhi? Why did the industrilaization etc of Gurgaon not happen in kaithal for example? what was unique about gurgaon to bring in all that investment from foreign companies?

About Chautala? Reason is a stong empirical evidence. Time has shown that people of Haryana (and quiet honestly India in general, though more strongly for haryana) have shownanti incumbency to the present rule.

Now do the math, if they tend to change governments every single elections in every 4 to 5 years...what does it signify?

does it mean that no one has done any work ever? Why is the frustration/ patience level so low. Answer lies both in govts and in the public. Lesser work the govt will do/ more corrupt it will be, less the chances that it will be re-elected. Though people are to blame equally or more. Work culture is poor and paying bribes to get a job is almost socially accepted now...so politicians can not do that without willing people...can they? demand and supply...simple economics here too.

Now hooda happened to break this cycle and held so well that he repeated or excelled his past performance. It has to mean that people were happy overall with his work. Which is a good thing

now what are the choices people have? this whole forum is based on caste and hence discriminates according to caste....so with a large Jat population in haryana, how many stature jat leaders do we have? all non jats will be ruled out just coz they are not jats by all people here (agree?)

so as of now with bhajan lal out, it is chautala and hooda. If people need to change (which they eventually will- maybe after 5 more years) ...who do you think they will choose?

Ramesh
    Sir ji aapka matlab Hooda Sahab ne to jo rapiye kamane the kama liye abke baar kaam bhi karega?
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

7 सितम्बर के दैनिक जागरण में छपे लेख में हूडा साहब की सरकार के गुणगान पर एक नजर ......
    जर्जर होती सड़कें दिल्ली की मुख्यमंत्री शीला दीक्षित और हरियाणा के निवर्तमान मुख्यमंत्री भूपेंद्र सिंह हुड्डा भले ही विकास के बड़े बड़े दावे कर रहे हों, लेकिन सच तो यह है कि दोनों प्रदेशों की जनता इन दावों पर शायद ही यकीन करे। यह सही है कि अगले साल होने वाले राष्ट्रमंडल खेलों के लिए बड़े पैमाने पर निर्माण किए जा रहे हैं, लेकिन पिछले दिनों हुई बारिश के बाद जिस तरह राजधानी के अनेक इलाकों में धंसी और जर्जर सड़कें दुर्घटनाओं को दावत दे रही हैं उससे कथित विकास की पोल खुल जाती है। दुर्भाग्यपूर्ण यह है कि इसमें मुकरबा चौक फ्लाईओवर, बीआरटी कारिडोर, आईटीओ चुंगी से गीता कालोनी की ओर जाने वाले पुश्ता रोड सहित ऐसी तमाम सड़कें हैं जिनका निर्माण करोड़ों की लागत से कुछ माह पहले ही हुआ था। कमोबेश यही हाल हरियाणा की सड़कों का भी है। अगर मुख्य सड़कों को छोड़ दिया जाए तो राज्य की अधिकांश सड़कें बारिश के बाद और बदहाल हो गई हैं। निराशाजनक यह है कि चुनावों की तैयारी में लगे मुख्यमंत्री हुड्डा विज्ञापनों में करोड़ों फूंक कर राज्य को नंबर वन राज्य साबित करने पर तुले हैं। यह सच है कि किसी भी राज्य की जनता बुनियादी सुविधाएं चाहती है, लेकिन विडंबना यह है कि हमारे राजनेता जनता को ये सुविधाएं तभी देना चाहते हैं जब उन्हें अपनी कुर्सी पर खतरा मंडराता दिखता है। शीला दीक्षित ने लगातार तीसरा विधानसभा चुनाव विकास के मुद्दे पर ही जीता था और जनता ने उन पर भरोसा भी किया था, लेकिन विचित्र यह है कि चुनाव के आठ माह बीतते बीतते तमाम मुद्दों पर उन्होंने उल्टे जनता को ही नसीहत देना आरंभ कर दिया। राष्ट्रमंडल के नाम पर अन्य विकास कार्यो को लगभग रोक दिया गया। बारिश से सड़क जाम होने या खराब होने पर उन्होंने यह कह कर लोगों को और असंतुष्ट कर दिया कि ऐसा तो होगा ही। सड़कों के धंसने या जर्जर होने से दुर्घटनाग्रस्त होने वाले लोगों को आखिर किसकी सजा मिल रही है? इसके लिए कौन जवाबदेह है? हरियाणा के मुख्यमंत्री को भले ही यह लगता हो कि उन्होंने राज्य के लोगों के लिए बहुत काम किया है, लेकिन वह जिस तरह अपने गुणगान पर अंधाधुंध सरकारी धन खर्च कर रहे हैं उसका समर्थन शायद ही कोई करेगा।

Akshay,

Ramesh
    Ramesh,
    I don't have pics of pre 2000 gurgaon. And if we have to compare apples with apples then simply compare Rohtak with Gurgaon(for Roads). Gurgaon needs better response as it represents India at international level.

Yes development took place in mainly last 10 years in Gurgaon starting from year 2000 and that was too in ruling time of Chutala and BJP.In early phase of this decade, yes the population was less here so infrastructure problems did not raise their heads too much but now the situation is very bad and there are very less or no preventive measures.

Don't know much about Indianapolis but you are right by saying that those people are more accountable.

Coming to delhi, i already said that haryana is getting advantage of being a neighbour to delhi especially gurgaon because of International Airport and delhi being the capital of India and gurgaon only 15 Km away from Delhi. And Moreover considering the infertile nature of land in gurgaon it was a good decision to develop gurgaon rather Kaithal which has a very rich land agriculture wise.

Yes i understand the empirical eveidence and agree with you.

Changing the govt. in every 4-5 years does not signify anything but the lack of confidence of people in that govt. But again Same party have ruled us for about 50-55 years and we still have confidence in them considering the various internal and external problem we faced during their time.

I will blame people more on corruption matter as the govt. is formed only by the people.

Yes Hooda may have broken that cycle but by giving about 36000 jobs to only rohtak jhajjhar area out of 41000(a statastics provided by fellow JL member not sure if it is correct). I hope he will distribute it equally in every district if he comes in power next time.

Agree, people of haryana will always like to see a JAT CM as we have the majority with us. And why not?

Well, i will pick the right person not the party.

thanks
    The word "EQUAL" has no meaning in human life

Quote Originally Posted by lalit_nashier View Post
    oh wait ... r u saying ....

Haryana (achiever) got "this rank" in "Election campaigning" (field of achievement) due to "Hon'ble CM Mr Bhupender Hooda" (reason/ source of achievement)

nice
    Lalit Bhai, i mean to say that this #1 ranking is itself declared by Our CM for his campaigning, i have heard all these on almost every news channals on every FM chanal.

Exclamation

hahahahahahahahahahah, no way!!!

Login to view details.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by rakeshsehrawat View Post
    Highest Corruption

Lack of administration

Lowest Ground Water level

Lack of drinking water

Worst Roads

Lack of electricity

Slum area ke mamle mein bus doosre number pe reh gaye yahan bhi maat kha gaye.

and only in Advertisement we are number 1

m not sayin dat we r no. one but remember buddy haryana is among the most developed states in india with highest per capita GDP and investment...... sayin bout ur quote.. in administration we score low (8th position) ... haryana is among few states of India with good drinking water supply.....haryana has highest no of SEZ... on roads we have best infrastructure with each villege is connected with roads and electricity (the only state in india).... nuke deal with USa..haryana will be the second largest benefitiory solving all the elec. provlems of state... best working environment..... largest persons (in % terms) owning a house, car.... 60%of bikes are manufactured in hr... 35%cars.... 50%tractors.... 30% cycles.............. but there is room for improvement in lot of feilds:tamatar

Quote Originally Posted by gillamit View Post
    m not sayin dat we r no. one but remember buddy haryana is among the most developed states in india with highest per capita GDP and investment...... sayin bout ur quote.. in administration we score low (8th position) ... haryana is among few states of India with good drinking water supply.....haryana has highest no of SEZ... on roads we have best infrastructure with each villege is connected with roads and electricity (the only state in india).... nuke deal with USa..haryana will be the second largest benefitiory solving all the elec. provlems of state... best working environment..... largest persons (in % terms) owning a house, car.... 60%of bikes are manufactured in hr... 35%cars.... 50%tractors.... 30% cycles.............. but there is room for improvement in lot of feilds:tamatar
    Oops..

i suppose the highest no' of SEZ are in AP, then MH, then TN
    Source (17th Sep 09): http://beta.thehindu.com/news/cities...ticle21338.ece
    If someone has to kill you, he has to beat you first.

Quote Originally Posted by gillamit View Post

FDI: - Having the Industry base at Gurgaon & Faridabad ,It's true that Haryana pulls in the maximum FDI (2008-2009)( not remember the correct figure ) in Northren India only ( ahead of all northern states).Reasonbeingonly close to Delhi & supplier , vendors pool based in NCR region, but no proactive approach by Haryana Govt. In terms of FDI inflow southern states like Tamilnadu & western states Maharastra , Gujarat are far ahead of Haryana. Reason is Proactive approach by Govts. of respective states, lucrative taxes relief policies on bigger investment ,Skilled labor & industrial friendly environment there ( It's not my perception but facts & figures by economist & financial experts).

As mentioned by Gill bhai that Haryana producing:-

60 % of bikes ----------------true, 4 Manufacturer (Hero Honda, Honda, Suzuki motorcycle, Yamaha) based at Gurgaon & Faridabad are producing the 60 % bikes. But now the scenario is changing, Hero Honda set up the new plant at Haridwar, shifting the new models production at Haridwar plant. Honda, Suzuki & Yamaha is here only due to Japanese vendor in NCR region. Remember, what happened with Honda workers in 2005, which was shameful for the haryana & spread the wave of shocks & insecure to future & potential investors.

35 % of cars ------------- only due to dominance of Maruti Suzuki in Indian market. Remember that Suzuki came to India ( 1983 ) when effort made by Sanjay Gandhi ( Center Govt.) not by Haryana Govt. World's prestigious Car manufacturer like Toyota , Honda cars, General Motor , Volkswagen ,Audi ,BMW , Mercedes , Hyundai ,Nissan , Renault , Ford , Skoda, FIAT, VOLVO, Daewoo, MAN many more are in the list ,set up there plant in Southern & Western India during (1996-2008) ,though we have had First automobile manufacturing ( Maruti Suzuki ) company in Haryana. Why??? .I should not say that why Haryana lost the race to invite theses companies?? .I must say, Haryana never took the part in race to convince above listed companies. Moreover our renowned Indian manufactures like TATA, ASHOK Leyland & Mahindra , Bajaj also did not come to Haryana for investment purpose . Not only these companies could be invited but also a large vendor base along with these companies could come to Haryana .Imagine how much potential opportunities we had lost, to create jobs within our state. But unluckily, no effort made by Haryana Govt. to brought these companies to Haryana.

50 % Tractors ----- who told??? . Largest Tractor manufacturer of India is Mahindra & Mahindra based at Nasik ( Maharastra ).If you think Escorts Faridabad , forgot the days. Again same story MNC like JOHN DEERE, SAME Deutz, New Holland Tractor, SONALIKA, and INDO FARM crowns the head of the Western & Southern states of India.

30 % cycles --------- re-Think on it .Atlas at Sonepat is like UK with glorious past but no future.

I am saying that all these companies should be invited, But at least 2 t o 3 could be invited. This is story of Automobile sector, Now imagine by yourself what have been in sectors like IT, FMCG, Food processing. Heavy machineries, defense, Aerospace etc.

However some positive or good decision also took by present government like in sectors like Education & Power (Setting up rajiv Gandhi education city at Kundali sonepat & four Electric power generation power plant)

Solely State Govt is not responsible for this .We have to think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Khatkar View Post
    FDI: - Having the Industry base at Gurgaon & Faridabad ,It's true that Haryana pulls in the maximum FDI (2008-2009)( not remember the correct figure ) in Northren India only ( ahead of all northern states).Reasonbeingonly close to Delhi & supplier , vendors pool based in NCR region, but no proactive approach by Haryana Govt. In terms of FDI inflow southern states like Tamilnadu & western states Maharastra , Gujarat are far ahead of Haryana. Reason is Proactive approach by Govts. of respective states, lucrative taxes relief policies on bigger investment ,Skilled labor & industrial friendly environment there ( It's not my perception but facts & figures by economist & financial experts).

As mentioned by Gill bhai that Haryana producing:-

60 % of bikes ----------------true, 4 Manufacturer (Hero Honda, Honda, Suzuki motorcycle, Yamaha) based at Gurgaon & Faridabad are producing the 60 % bikes. But now the scenario is changing, Hero Honda set up the new plant at Haridwar, shifting the new models production at Haridwar plant. Honda, Suzuki & Yamaha is here only due to Japanese vendor in NCR region. Remember, what happened with Honda workers in 2005, which was shameful for the haryana & spread the wave of shocks & insecure to future & potential investors.

35 % of cars ------------- only due to dominance of Maruti Suzuki in Indian market. Remember that Suzuki came to India ( 1983 ) when effort made by Sanjay Gandhi ( Center Govt.) not by Haryana Govt. World's prestigious Car manufacturer like Toyota , Honda cars, General Motor , Volkswagen ,Audi ,BMW , Mercedes , Hyundai ,Nissan , Renault , Ford , Skoda, FIAT, VOLVO, Daewoo, MAN many more are in the list ,set up there plant in Southern & Western India during (1996-2008) ,though we have had First automobile manufacturing ( Maruti Suzuki ) company in Haryana. Why??? .I should not say that why Haryana lost the race to invite theses companies?? .I must say, Haryana never took the part in race to convince above listed companies. Moreover our renowned Indian manufactures like TATA, ASHOK Leyland & Mahindra , Bajaj also did not come to Haryana for investment purpose . Not only these companies could be invited but also a large vendor base along with these companies could come to Haryana .Imagine how much potential opportunities we had lost, to create jobs within our state. But unluckily, no effort made by Haryana Govt. to brought these companies to Haryana.

50 % Tractors ----- who told??? . Largest Tractor manufacturer of India is Mahindra & Mahindra based at Nasik ( Maharastra ).If you think Escorts Faridabad , forgot the days. Again same story MNC like JOHN DEERE, SAME Deutz, New Holland Tractor, SONALIKA, and INDO FARM crowns the head of the Western & Southern states of India.

30 % cycles --------- re-Think on it .Atlas at Sonepat is like UK with glorious past but no future.

I am saying that all these companies should be invited, But at least 2 t o 3 could be invited. This is story of Automobile sector, Now imagine by yourself what have been in sectors like IT, FMCG, Food processing. Heavy machineries, defense, Aerospace etc.

However some positive or good decision also took by present government like in sectors like Education & Power (Setting up rajiv Gandhi education city at Kundali sonepat & four Electric power generation power plant)

Solely State Govt is not responsible for this .We have to think about it.
    Yess..agreed

even Rajasthan has come as lucrative option for FDI In Neemrana Belt (Delhi-Jaipur Highway), a separate "Japenese Inversment Park". 180 japanese companies have invested in this belt.

Hero Honda has next expansion plans there..Daikin (where i worked) have already statred production, Nissin...etc..
    If someone has to kill you, he has to beat you first.

This is what PM says about Haryana;

http://www.hindustantimes.com/PM-pra...e1-462339.aspx

If budget is any indication, Haryana is certainly number one state. In my view the next term of Hooda government in Haryana will be the golden period of development in Haryana.

RK^2
    There are many paths leading to God, politics is certainly not one of them...

Position of Haryana

As per report conducted by some organisatin this is the position of Haryana in various fields;-

1 in law and order situation the Harynana is on number 13.
    2 in Agriculture haryana is on number 2.
    3 Primary Education number 13
    4 Basic infrastructue haryana is on number 7.
    5 Primary Health on number 13
    6 in FDI harynana is on number 5
    7 in consumer market is on number 3

So kindly see this is Haryanan on number one or something else. Haryana is no#1 only for compaign for election advertisement otherwise the reality is something different.

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar View Post
    This is what PM says about Haryana;

http://www.hindustantimes.com/PM-pra...e1-462339.aspx

If budget is any indication, Haryana is certainly number one state. In my view the next term of Hooda government in Haryana will be the golden period of development in Haryana.

RK^2
    PM praises Hooda government, seeks votes for Congress
    Kalkhande ji meine siraf heading padha

Prime Minister Manmohan Singh spent 20 minutes at an election rally in Ambala on Wednesday listing the achievements of the Congress government in Haryana led by Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda.
    Looking relaxed in his white kurta-pajama and trademark light-blue turban, Manmohan Singh exhorted people in Haryana to vote for the Congress again in the Oct 13 assembly elections.
    "I have full faith that you will elect the Congress in this election. People know that only the Congress can take the country and the state ahead," he told a gathering at his first election rally in Haryana at the Gandhi ground in Ambala, 45 km from Chandigarh.
    He said: "You need a government in Haryana which can take the development work forward and do concrete work."
    He mentioned Hooda several times in his speech, praising him for all the achievements in the last nearly five years.
    Chief Minister Hooda has not only implemented all schemes introduced by the central government but introduced new ones on his own. Haryana has seen a lot of development in the last five years. What I am listing here are only some of those achievements," the prime minister said.
    Among the achievements, Manmohan Singh listed the growth of the state's budget from Rs.2,300 crore in 2005 to Rs.11,000 crore now, vastly improved law and order situation, higher investment that created new jobs, welfare schemes for all sections of society and ensuring the highest per capita income for the state.
    He added: "Today, Haryana is a more prosperous state. The environment of peace and security was not there in the time of the previous government in Haryana. For accelerated development of the state, you should elect the Congress again

Gadhe ho ghoda kehne se ghoda nahi ho jata. Kal ne wo keh dega ki Bharat dunia mein number one bana diya wo bhi maan loge.
    Last edited by rakeshsehrawat; October 8th, 2009 at 09:50 AM.
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

arvind bhai ye to shuruaat h ....har varg ke vyakti vishesh ko aaj congress ka asli chehra dikh ghuka .......jis congreee ke hath ko log aaam admi ka hath samjhte the aaj vohi log isko hath nahi thapaad kehte h kyunki is hath n unhe hamesha ......thapad hi mare h ....itni mehngai kar ke ...........aaaj kamera varg bhuka mar raha h ..kyunki congress ki sarkar unpar mehngaii ka bojh dalti ja rahi h ..aaaj k din gharoom m sabzi ar dal banni band hogayi h ..or aisa lagta h agar ye congree ki sarkar dobara aagayi to kahin logon ki roti bhi na chin jayeeen ...

ar kehte the no 1 haryana ye khul gayi no1 haryana ki bhi poll ...sarkari khajaneee koo jhoothi bataoon m na laga kar kisi ache kam m hooda sahb prayog karte to acha lagta ...na ki no 1 haryana k gane banakar ..jo ki ...saree desh k aaage INDIA TODAY JAISE pratishtht patrika n aaapke samne ujagar kiya h ............

kis chej ka vikas hua h .??????????????????

kisi ko pata nahi .....ram bharose ----

aapne muh miya mithu banna

Quote Originally Posted by rakeshsehrawat View Post
    PM praises Hooda government, seeks votes for Congress
    Kalkhande ji meine siraf heading padha

Prime Minister Manmohan Singh spent 20 minutes at an election rally in Ambala on Wednesday listing the achievements of the Congress government in Haryana led by Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda.
    Looking relaxed in his white kurta-pajama and trademark light-blue turban, Manmohan Singh exhorted people in Haryana to vote for the Congress again in the Oct 13 assembly elections.
    "I have full faith that you will elect the Congress in this election. People know that only the Congress can take the country and the state ahead," he told a gathering at his first election rally in Haryana at the Gandhi ground in Ambala, 45 km from Chandigarh.
    He said: "You need a government in Haryana which can take the development work forward and do concrete work."
    He mentioned Hooda several times in his speech, praising him for all the achievements in the last nearly five years.
    Chief Minister Hooda has not only implemented all schemes introduced by the central government but introduced new ones on his own. Haryana has seen a lot of development in the last five years. What I am listing here are only some of those achievements," the prime minister said.
    Among the achievements, Manmohan Singh listed the growth of the state's budget from Rs.2,300 crore in 2005 to Rs.11,000 crore now, vastly improved law and order situation, higher investment that created new jobs, welfare schemes for all sections of society and ensuring the highest per capita income for the state.
    He added: "Today, Haryana is a more prosperous state. The environment of peace and security was not there in the time of the previous government in Haryana. For accelerated development of the state, you should elect the Congress again

Gadhe ho ghoda kehne se ghoda nahi ho jata. Kal ne wo keh dega ki Bharat dunia mein number one bana diya wo bhi maan loge.
    Rakesh bhai PM phi congress ka hi hai na, phir vo kyo nahi hooda sarkar ke tateef karenge. ye to aapne muh miya mithhoo banne wali baat hai. congress ko chod rak koi aur kahe tab baat banegi.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by rajesh00 View Post
    kya Haryana India ki number ek state ban gai hei? halat dekh kar mujhe to ye nahin lagta.aap bhi bateyn.
    :D:D:D Bhai mere ..Haryana No. 1 nahi HOODA No. 1 pe aan aala hai Paise kamaane ke maamle main aise bol..abhi -2 deal ki hai SEZ ki:rock:rock:rockyoooo

Fortunately, one more ball over to those who says, Haryana is No.1 state of India.

Thursday Night IBN 7 presents live telecast of DIAMOND STATES AWARD for the initiative, excellence & outstanding performance of states Govt. for human & social development efforts. Presented by Speaker of Legislatively Assembly Mrs. Meera Kumar in the presence of Mr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Azad & other intellectual attributes from all over India in TAJ PALACE new Delhi & the winner were.-

Small State Big State

Employment for Youth Himachal pardesh Chattisgarh

Health Goa Kerala

Water & Sanitation Sikkim Tamilnadu

Poverty removal J & K Punjab

Infrastructure Delhi Kerala

Environment Goa Kerala

Justice system Nagaland UP

Education Meghalaya Chattisgarh

Women Empowerment Himachal pardesh Tamilnadu

Now, resolve, where Haryana remain firm in India???

We have to draw miles to reach the image of No.1, not only for Haryana , also for whole JAT community .

My point here is neither to demoralize nor spreading the negative or destructive thoughts. I am not doing election campaign in favor & against of any body or political party. But the point is apni saari JAT biradari ko jagao, ab aur deri mat karo duniya ke uppar chaa jaane ke liye.