Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Kya Haryana sach mein number-1 ban gaya hei?

No.1 Haryana.

Yes fellow Jatlanders certainly HARYANA is No.1......... but in corruption not in development.99% govt employees in Haryana are corrupt money seekers and drinkers doing nothing but earning hugely. Most corrupt departments which can be listed 1,2 etc are- Revenue (Patwari),Huda,HSIIDC,HFC,Country and Town Planner department, Police, Sales Tax & Excise,PWD, Motor Licencing, and so on the list is endless.

Politicians just want power by hook or crook so that they can stooch people.They all are BEREHEMM,Gustakh,Beimaan and MAUKAPARASTH.THEY ARE RULERS and they are here to enjoy 5 star life......Most of them are uneducated,ill mannered,arrogant.But then it is a jungle raj and in jungle mighty destroy the weak.It is a sad commentry and baddi durbhagya purran halat hei.No wonders then....Politics is the best profession but only for Gundaas,luteras,vayabhicharis and crooks.god is also marginalized by this gang of idiots.Liers,cheats,thugs and Thick skinned...all of them without exception.

No.1 Haryana' slogan based on facts: Hooda

`No.1 Haryana' slogan based on facts: Hooda

Subodh Ghildiyal, TNN 31 October 2009, 03:43am IST

NEW DELHI: With rivals within blaming the election shock in Haryana on the chief minister running an `India Shining' type campaign, Bhupinder Singh Hooda argued that "No.1 Haryana" slogan was based on facts reflecting an improvement in governance under him, notwithstanding the poll outcome.

In an interview to TOI, Hooda dismissed the charge that development in his regime was "lopsided" in favour of Rohtak, Sonepat and Jhajjar. "It is said by a few leaders who are fighting to save their existence."

He shrugged off the theory that this time around, he will not have the clout of his first term. "In a democracy, there is nothing called clout. Whatever job is assigned to me, I will perform my duty," he said.

Hooda firmly stands by the "No.1 Haryana" slogan, which, post-results, has become the favourite stick for his detractors to beat him with.

According to him, the slogan was given in the "context of development". He said in five years, Haryana had overtaken neighbouring Punjab in development budget by Rs 3,000 crore. "I presented a plan budget of Rs 11,000 crore as against Punjab's Rs 8,400 crore. This when in 2005, plan budget of Haryana was Rs 2,108 crore against Rs 3,400 crore of Punjab. I have achieved this because I could raise the resources, and that too without slapping new taxes," he said.

Hooda argued that Haryana was on the right track, performing better on all parameters from milk production to infrastructure development. "Despite the meltdown, revenue collection was Rs 5,954.68 crore upto September 2009 as against Rs 5,261.05 crore by September 2008," he said, waving figures to stub criticism. "This is how a state grows, you have to raise money."

The Congress leader refused to attach much importance to the turnaround by INLD which was wiped out in Lok Sabha polls only months ago. "Chautala has won by default. INLD lost deposit in 33 seats while Congress forfeited deposit in only two and lost 15 seats by less than 3,000 votes," he pointed out, refusing to elaborate on the "other factors" which helped INLD.

For the second-term CM, the 40-seat show is unprecedented in the history of Haryana. "It is a victory for Congress. The incumbent has never returned to power with the exception of 1971. The ruling parties fall below 10 seats but we got 40. Others have won by default — Independents are our rebels as are winners of Haryana Janhit."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/i...ow/5181668.cms

RK^2
    There are many paths leading to God, politics is certainly not one of them...

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar View Post
    Looks like you have not seen the "halat" of other states. Please visit UP, Bihar, WB, Orissa, Jharkhand, MP, Assam etc and then you will realise what you are talking. Only states which compare with Haryana are Gujarat and the southern states. People talk of corruption and lack of administration. Hope members know how much corruption is in Karnatka and other so called progressive states. One can not hold CM responsible for corruption at Patwari level. Why people pay bribes and why don't they help government to catch the bribe seekers? Looks like members have forgotten how corrupt Bhajan Lala and Chautala were. Cross Yamuna and you will know what corruption is.

RK^2

Uncle ji,

Haryana in states se to hamesha se hi better hai.
    And its not good to compare with lower grade states.. Its just to praise unncesarily praise and feel happy.
    Kya aapne kabhi apne bete ko exams mein kam number aane pe is baat ki badhai di thi ki jo fail huyein unse to better hi hai mere PUTAR.
    Aise to haryna bahut se contriesse bhi better hai - Nepal, Bangladesh, Zimbabwe
    Why not u compare it with Maharshtra, Punjab, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat and other states which are way ahead haryana

Number ONE clearly means that no one is above that....

And I dont see Haryana number on in any aspect.

Yes when BansiLal started building raods to reach every village and made electricity available for all villages , Haryana stood first to achieve that. But that is no longer the case........

Ek gaana bana ke dhol peet-2 ke poore media mein wo gana baja ki koi number on nahi huwa

Haa bus ek cheej jarur hai - Election compaign mein Hooda jarur number one tha.........
    क्रांति तभी सफल होती है जब बहुमत को उसकी आवश्यकता हो - आचार्य चाणक्य

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar View Post
    I will give answer to this question as correctly as possible. FDI is first item in which Haryana is no. 1;

http://business.mapsofindia.com/fdi-india/states/

this is what it says about Haryana;

"FDI in Haryana -
    The total Foreign Direct Investment Inflows in Haryana, Delhi, and parts of Uttar Pradesh has been estimated to be around Rs. 30,673.73 crores which is approximately USD 6,780.0 million from January 2000 to October 2006. Haryana ranks first in terms of receiving FDI Inflows in India. "

Receiving highest FDI tells many things about Haryana. It tells about law and order, less corruption and many more things. People don't invest money at a place where their investment is not secured and where roads are bad.. I will post more as I correct the information.

RK^2
    Uncle Ji,
    I would like to correct you here. The statment in the link says that is tolat FDI for Haryana, Delhi and part of UP (which forms NCR) , its not just Haryana. They have wrongly mentioned just Haryana thr as raking .
    If you see the complete report about which you mentioned, you will find FDI in Maharshtra alone is 25,685.45 crores and Haryana , Delhi and UP its Rs. 30,673.73 crores. This logically clarifies that Haryana alone can not have more than Maharshtra. Also this report is for year 2000-2006. Situation in 2008 is very different. NCR has gone down on 2nd rank.

I have attached a file for your reference with whole data sheet related to FDI. Please have a look. Yes in Per Capita Income Haryana is on 3rd place but still not number one. Delhi and Goa are above Haryana.

Here is the FICCI report for your reference.

FICCI studied the actual performance of various Indian States in terms of
    attracting FDI and also the investor perception about the states. To gauge
    investor perception, foreign investors were asked to rank the states in terms of
    having a positive investment climate.
    It was found that the ranking according to investor perceptions is
    different from ranking in terms of FDI approved.
    Significantly, Maharashtra, is the No. 1 State in terms of FDI approvals,
    and also No. 1 on investor perception.

Ranking by Investors

Maharashtra 1
    Karnataka 2
    Andhra Pradesh 3
    Tamil Nadu 4
    Gujrat 5
    Haryana 6
    Madhya Pradesh 7
    West Bengal 8
    Uttar Pradesh 9

Ranking according to FDI approvals: -

Maharashtra 1
    Delhi 2
    Tamil Nadu 3
    Karnataka 4
    Gujarat 5
    Andhra Pradesh 6
    Madhya Pradesh 7
    West Bengal 8
    Orissa 9
    Uttar Pradesh 10
    Haryana 11
    Maharashtra tops the chart because Maharashtra has a clear edge on all
    infra structural metrics.
    -Efficient Ports
    -Good road connectivity
    -Proximity to Markets
    -The biggest financial center
    -People who are both industrious and enterprising.
    The Gallup Survey 2003 has revealed that Maharashtra is the hottest State
    for business in India because it ranks number one on following parameters.
    -Power Availability
    -Availability of Raw materials
    -Labour availability
    -Quality of power
    -Proximity of Markets
    -Connectivity to International cities
    -Flexibility of State Govt. on Policies.
    -Banking Sector-Advanced banking facilities.
    -Telecom facilities.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by anil_rathee; October 31st, 2009 at 06:06 PM.
    क्रांति तभी सफल होती है जब बहुमत को उसकी आवश्यकता हो - आचार्य चाणक्य

Num 1 ne chhodo er Kam pe laag jao, otherwise jo 40 seats se we bhee jaa gi.
    This time is harder to rule any way and if they rely on this number 1 and gana bajan compaign, they would not be able to complete full term.
    So my advice start working and show some results and not just songs.
    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent..."

Quote Originally Posted by rakeshsehrawat View Post
    Gadhe ho ghoda kehne se ghoda nahi ho jata. Kal ne wo keh dega ki Bharat dunia mein number one bana diya wo bhi maan loge.
    On the same lines someone said- Sare Jahan se Accha Hindusta Hamara.

It is more of pride thing than political.

Would you guys come to drag India down on the basis of the song? It is feeling associated with one's belongingness.

Every country, every state and every individual FEELS number one by one way or other.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    On the same lines someone said- Sare Jahan se Accha Hindusta Hamara.

It is more of pride thing than political.

Would you guys come to drag India down on the basis of the song? It is feeling associated with one's belongingness.

Every country, every state and every individual FEELS number one by one way or other.
    This is the definition of PATRIOTISM - SELF ESTEEM.

Who is the most important person for me MYSELF ONLY.

Just recalled UBI group of RECW - Unfortunately Born in India [UBI]

hayana no 1

No 1 Haryana was the main publicity slogan in the recently concluded assembly elections. It proved to be flop like the NDA slogan of Shining India in the 2004 Parliamentary elections. The electorate of Haryana did not believe the publicity gimmick of the ruling party. It coulde barely manage only 40 seats out of 90. It may cobble majority with the help of independent MLAs. The opposotion was badly divided. No alliances among the opposition parties. This was the saving grace for the ruing Congress Party. Had there been a viable alliance, the ruling party in all probability would have been reduced to hopeless minority. There is lot of discontent in the youth due to mounting unemployment. The rising crime graph is in the state is another serious problem. Haryana is the worst, not only in India but in whole of the world, in matter of sex ratio. I can refer to many other factors.
    so the the publicity jingle " No 1 Haryana" proved to be a mirage.

CHAUDHARY JI aapne sahi mulyankan kiya hai. Vo to media me jyada propoganda kar diya ke sarkar congress ki hi banegi aur dusre in opinion polls aur exit polls ne bhi congress ki seats kabhi bhi 60-65 se kam nahi dikhai . Agar media sahi hota aur janta ke moods ko sahi tareh se dikhata to results kuchh aur hi hote. "AUR AISA PAHLI BAR HOTA" ke jo party 75 seat soch ke assembly bhang karva deti hai vo majority bhi nahi la paye. Is bar elcetion media aur congress ne mil ke lada hai. Election ke bad BEAUROCRACY ne congress ka sath diya hai.

Conclusion from all of the above posts:-

Haryana sach main number 'ZERO' hai .......

Quote Originally Posted by tomarhitesh23 View Post

Disagree.

Haryana is a fast moving civilisation both in economics & politics.
    Last edited by Dheeraj24; November 2nd, 2009 at 05:52 PM.

Thumbs down

sahi kawe hai bhai ees hooda n bhatha gol kar diya pura haryana ka....sara haryana n loot k kha gya yo......ford tractor t bhi choda maatha ho gya iska...aankh dikhni band ho gyi....:thappad:thappad

Last edited by vikrant000682; November 2nd, 2009 at 05:50 PM.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by dahiyask View Post
    CHAUDHARY JI aapne sahi mulyankan kiya hai. Vo to media me jyada propoganda kar diya ke sarkar congress ki hi banegi aur dusre in opinion polls aur exit polls ne bhi congress ki seats kabhi bhi 60-65 se kam nahi dikhai . Agar media sahi hota aur janta ke moods ko sahi tareh se dikhata to results kuchh aur hi hote. "AUR AISA PAHLI BAR HOTA" ke jo party 75 seat soch ke assembly bhang karva deti hai vo majority bhi nahi la paye. Is bar elcetion media aur congress ne mil ke lada hai. Election ke bad BEAUROCRACY ne congress ka sath diya hai.

rightly commented. Infact congress has cheated the innocent people of haryana by installing hooda as CM because it was a vote against hooda's policies of regional discrimination

at least from tech point of view only 3 cities of our country we can see on the world map ( Bangalore, Hyderabad and Gurgaon) one of them is from Haryana.

I don't know whether to laugh or get serious on your quotes. It seems to be irritative on your part. In my views,we were discussing whether Haryana is no. 1 in India or what else is Haryana missing to become no. 1. Many provide shortcomings and some encourage the idea of no. 1. So, bro, come up with facts and then say Haryana is Zero.

As far as my knowledge and thinking goes.......UP is POlitical Hub of India...and travelling through UP some times I feels,Haryana is much better(Now dont get into fight)......most of the PM of India are from UP but still ??????????. So i think your argument finish here.

RK uncle comments:

Looks like you have not seen the "halat" of other states. Please visit UP, Bihar, WB, Orissa, Jharkhand, MP, Assam etc and then you will realise what you are talking. Only states which compare with Haryana are Gujarat and the southern states. People talk of corruption and lack of administration. Hope members know how much corruption is in Karnatka and other so called progressive states. One can not hold CM responsible for corruption at Patwari level. Why people pay bribes and why don't they help government to catch the bribe seekers? Looks like members have forgotten how corrupt Bhajan Lala and Chautala were. Cross Yamuna and you will know what corruption is.

Truly said the "HALAT" of the states you mention are not comparable to Haryana. But it does not prove that Haryana is no.1. Granted that may be Bhajan and Chautala are corrupted,But, what Mr. Hooda had done in 4 (ok, lets take out half year to adjust to power)years to reduce corruption? You said,one can not hold Hooda responsible for corruption at Patwari level.......what do you think when should we hold him corrupt and what level??? OR Are you trying to say, yeah,"He is corrupt but not at Patwari level, and like across Yamuna, atleast" (Thanks for the interpretaion of your own)

While writing above lines just a thought came into mine mind......10 days with support of 46+1 himself, MLAs .......still no cabinet ministry announcment....I think this shows where haryana is heading in coming years.

To All Jatlanders:

Ek Movie dekhi thi "Rang de Basanti"...ek dialogue tha usme...."Koi bhi desh perfect nahi hota, Use perfect banana padta hai".......lekin hum log use perfect banane ki kosish to door us teraf sochte bhi nahi.....Kyun???
    The word "EQUAL" has no meaning in human life

Quote Originally Posted by akshaymalik84 View Post

To All Jatlanders:

Ek Movie dekhi thi "Rang de Basanti"...ek dialogue tha usme...."Koi bhi desh perfect nahi hota, Use perfect banana padta hai".......lekin hum log use perfect banane ki kosish to door us teraf sochte bhi nahi.....Kyun???
    Dear Akshay,
    Sb soch upper se chalte hain.....agar upper wale(CM,ministers) jis direction main chlenge...us direction main patwari log chlna chalu kr dete hain.
    Late Ch. Bansilal ke raaj main officers corruption ke sochte bhe nahi the...."na khau na khan du" wali philosphy apnane padege hooda shahab ko....
    JANTA CONTROL NAHI KARTI CORRUPTION KO.....CHIEF MINISTER CONTROL KARTA HAIN CORRUPTION KO AND THIS IS PROVED BY LATE CH.BANSILAL.

Thanks,
    Ravi Singh

Work Work Work...

Quote Originally Posted by vikrant000682 View Post
    sahi kawe hai bhai ees hooda n bhatha gol kar diya pura haryana ka....sara haryana n loot k kha gya yo......ford tractor t bhi choda maatha ho gya iska...aankh dikhni band ho gyi....:thappad:thappad
    aaj ye loot rha hai to kal koi or aake lootega bhai
    sare hi ek jasie hai .............:eek:

Welcome D R Chaudhary Sahib for your I Think first post on JatLand.
    Are u same DRC from Rohtak who used run a newspaper called Peengh from Rohtak and was Chairperson of HPSC and member Haryana Admn Reforms Commission?
    Regards
    Ishwar Lamba

----------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by chaudhrydr View Post
    No 1 Haryana was the main publicity slogan in the recently concluded assembly elections. It proved to be flop like the NDA slogan of Shining India in the 2004 Parliamentary elections. The electorate of Haryana did not believe the publicity gimmick of the ruling party. It coulde barely manage only 40 seats out of 90. It may cobble majority with the help of independent MLAs. The opposotion was badly divided. No alliances among the opposition parties. This was the saving grace for the ruing Congress Party. Had there been a viable alliance, the ruling party in all probability would have been reduced to hopeless minority. There is lot of discontent in the youth due to mounting unemployment. The rising crime graph is in the state is another serious problem. Haryana is the worst, not only in India but in whole of the world, in matter of sex ratio. I can refer to many other factors.
    so the the publicity jingle " No 1 Haryana" proved to be a mirage.
    Understand = Under + Stand

Quote Originally Posted by ishwarlamba View Post
    Welcome D R Chaudhary Sahib for your I Think first post on JatLand.
    Are u same DRC from Rohtak who used run a newspaper called Peengh from Rohtak and was Chairperson of HPSC and member Haryana Admn Reforms Commission?
    Regards
    Ishwar Lamba

----------------------------------------------
    My dear Mr. Ishwar Lamba,
    Yes I am the same DRC from Rohtak who ran Peeng Weekly for about ten years and then I had to close it for some unavoidable reasons. I was also Chairman of HPSC. At present I am a Member, Haryana Administrative Reforms Commission.Basically I have been a teacher of Enlish Literature in a college of Delhi University. I retired in theyear 2000.
    Yours,
    D.R.Chaudhry