Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Kya Haryana sach mein number-1 ban gaya hei?

Quote Originally Posted by chaudhrydr View Post
    My dear Mr. Ishwar Lamba,
    Yes I am the same DRC from Rohtak who ran Peeng Weekly for about ten years and then I had to close it for some unavoidable reasons. I was also Chairman of HPSC. At present I am a Member, Haryana Administrative Reforms Commission.Basically I have been a teacher of Enlish Literature in a college of Delhi University. I retired in theyear 2000.
    Yours,
    D.R.Chaudhry
    Well, Sir....I/We hope that we,young generation can learn from your experiances. And as you have said,"There is lot of discontent in the youth due to mounting unemployment." What do you think, we should do to resolve this situation? I think only youth can solve this not any politician.

Also as you had said that you were chairman of HPSC, what is your opinion about influence of Govt. in choosing HCS candidates?
    The word "EQUAL" has no meaning in human life

Farmers are turning poorer by each passing day becoz of control by government on the prices of their produce(output) ,
    whereas they have to spend their lives in this marketed world. But their produce is not open for markets & its rate..(s)...

Unemployment is due to non-centralized recruitment policies , though we have a centralized admission policies in IIMs IITs

Why can't government conduct a centralized exam for graduates looking for jobs ? whose marks can be utilised by any public, private firm who is intrested in recruiting personnels but is not in position to conduct an
    all-India exam.

There are many firms complaining of not finding appropriate talent....as they are unable to conduct test vide India.

Interviews or more appropriate Human Interference in jobs allotment in private sector is UNCHECKED

(Exact reason for worldwide economic recession , engulfing great worldly powers)
    Sadly no 1 was able to find this exact reason , equivalent to financial scam as job=money (flow)

Where & whenever human interference is unchecked one will meet IRREGULARITIES
    Last edited by Dheeraj24; November 3rd, 2009 at 11:48 PM.

Frustration, frustration and frustration!
    Why this widespread discontentment against Shri bhupinder Singh Hooda and congrss?Most of the arguments against the Number one claim seems to be guided by political preferences and loyalties
    Frustration in some cases may be valid for not meeting the high expectations attached to the high mandate enjoyed by his government.
    There could be so many indicators that could support the number one claim but in my opinion massive budget outlay that even surpassed our bigger neighbor, shows the commitment of his government for development.
    Shri chaudhries disenchantment with Hooda government is an honest concern of our older generation that had dreamed of a much better and healthier Haryanvi Society.
    I may agree with Shri Chaudhry’s contention that the crime is rising in Haryana. I am also of the opinion that crime graph hasn’t risen to that level which can be an indicator of his government's failure. Even if the statistical data indicates any upward surge, that certainly be attributed to the unprecedented developmental activities. Some component of crime is always inherent in the development process e.g., can be traced to the migrating population attracted by the newer activities.
    Another important point raised by Shri Chaudhry is that about mounting unemployment rate. Is there any statistical data available that can relate it to his governments failure.
    I will agree to some extent but attribute it to sudden rise in higher education. Hundreds of professional institutes erupted on the scene with poorly equipped and not supported by the industry demand, at least locally. This all didn’t happen in his tenure.
    Finally, I am of the opinion that Haryana is among the top five states. It is also a fact that Haryana has made great overall progress during his regime.

Cheers!
    Last edited by spdeshwal; November 4th, 2009 at 05:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ishwarlamba View Post
    Welcome D R Chaudhary Sahib for your I Think first post on JatLand.
    Quote Originally Posted by ishwarlamba View Post
    Are u same DRC from Rohtak who used run a newspaper called Peengh from Rohtak and was Chairperson of HPSC and member Haryana Admn Reforms Commission?
    Regards
    Ishwar Lamba
    D.R. Chaudhary had written a book (हरयाणा की दुविधा - समस्यायें और संभावनायें) which was published by National Book Trust, Delhi, in 2007. One chapter from this book was quoted by me in my thread Agriculture in Haryana - the declining trend.

Last edited by dndeswal; November 4th, 2009 at 08:05 AM.
    तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by akshaymalik84 View Post
    So i think your argument finish here.
    Argument to tha hi nahi..its a conclusion..... PFB....

"Conclusion from all of the above posts:-

Haryana sach main number 'ZERO' hai ......."

Quote Originally Posted by tomarhitesh23 View Post
    Argument to tha hi nahi..its a conclusion..... PFB....

"Conclusion from all of the above posts:-

Haryana sach main number 'ZERO' hai ......."

Dear Hitesh,

The problems/Criticism in the above posts are very common in each and every state of India. These problems/criticism are national. I think its a positive response from people to point out the problems even after an immense development in the state.I would say its an awareness among the people and that would help in improving the staus of the state.After all these are going to be election propaganda. I hope you come out with some stats to register your statement rather than coming out on conclusions.

Quote Originally Posted by atishmohan View Post
    Dear Hitesh,

The problems/Criticism in the above posts are very common in each and every state of India. These problems/criticism are national. I think its a positive response from people to point out the problems even after an immense development in the state.I would say its an awareness among the people and that would help in improving the staus of the state.After all these are going to be election propaganda. I hope you come out with some stats to register your statement rather than coming out on conclusions.
    Bhai tune to 'ZERO' ka rang hara karke ... khud hi conclude kar diya:rock:rock jokesapart... i wrote it after reading earlier posts from so called haryanvies... under impression.... they have firmly registered....:rock:rock:rock

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by rajivsp View Post
    at least from tech point of view only 3 cities of our country we can see on the world map ( Bangalore, Hyderabad and Gurgaon) one of them is from Haryana.
    Sir ....You missed PUNE ......

Quote Originally Posted by tomarhitesh23 View Post
    Bhai tune to 'ZERO' ka rang hara karke ... khud hi conclude kar diya:rock:rock jokesapart... i wrote it after reading earlier posts from so called haryanvies... under impression.... they have firmly registered....:rock:rock:rock
    Gentleman if i would have painted it in red then you would have come with red smilies. Dont get into wrong impressions. As i have already explained that this is positive thinking(Posts) not negative like yours...I hope you get my point. Do register on your own with some facts behind you.

Quote Originally Posted by dvnehra View Post
    rightly commented. Infact congress has cheated the innocent people of haryana by installing hooda as CM because it was a vote against hooda's policies of regional discrimination
    By that logic, even Shri Omparkash Chautala should have taken "Sanyaash" after the pathetic performance in 2005 assembly elections.
    Also, could you please suggest me any names, who should have been Cm in the given circumstances?
    By all the political conventions, largest party in the house should been given the chance to form the govt. That what the Governor has done. There is no one in the congress party other than Shri Hooda who can claim the support of majority of MLAs of the Congress.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by spdeshwal View Post
    By that logic, even Shri Omparkash Chautala should have taken "Sanyaash" after the pathetic performance in 2005 assembly elections.
    Also, could you please suggest me any names, who should have been Cm in the given circumstances?
    By all the political conventions, largest party in the house should been given the chance to form the govt. That what the Governor has done. There is no one in the congress party other than Shri Hooda who can claim the support of majority of MLAs of the Congress.

Cheers!
    Yesteryears man you have seen Golden days of Congress under leadership of Devi Durga Roopain Indira ..and later fruit bearing years of her STRONG rule.

V are advocating same STRONG man but in body of Devi-putr Chautala.
    Last edited by Dheeraj24; November 4th, 2009 at 12:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dheeraj24 View Post
    Yesteryears man you have seen Golden days of Congress under leadership of Devi Durga Roopain Indira ..and later fruit bearing years of her STRONG rule.

V are advocating same STRONG man but in body of Devi-putr Chautala.
    Bhai agar naam ke meeaning (Devi Putra) se hi decide hona hai to fer tu bhi 5 saal Dheeraj kar.... Aur bhajal lal Bhajan kare.... CM to Hooda sahab hi rahenge poore 5 saal ibb...

RK^2
    There are many paths leading to God, politics is certainly not one of them...

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar View Post
    bhai agar naam ke meeaning (devi putra) se hi decide hona hai to fer tu bhi 5 saal dheeraj kar.... Aur bhajal lal bhajan kare.... cm to hooda sahab hi rahenge poore 5 saal ibb...

Rk^2
    जीना हो तो शेर की तरह जियो
    चाहे दो दिन ही जियो
    गीदड़ की तरह सो साल जीना भी बेकार है |

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by spdeshwal View Post
    It is also a fact that Haryana has made great overall progress during his regime.
    No Sir , I beg to disagree. Facts and statements are different things , you even did not give a goodd qualitative treatment to substantiate your claim , leave apart some quantitative assesment.

While Congress led UPA got + 2 % votes compared to last Lok Sabha elections in 2009 elections and 61 more seats , Congress lost 27 seats and 7.4 % votes in Haryana.

Even if you want to discount the inner battles etc , you cannot justify this number.

Lok Sabha elections this year made it clear (to me at least) that Indian population is ready to give a extended run and there is no reason to believe that this could not have happened in Haryana. Agreed that Congress formed the govt. again but with desperate measures as we all know.

I am big huge fan of leverage and if any one was in a levered position , it was Congress govt. in Haryana and in all Congress led states because you have Congress govt. at the centre as well.

I think it is graceful to accept Congress did not live upto its promises and expectations and that means more work and more "good" work.

When someone like Deepender Hooda enters political arena and gets so much love and votes from people , it becomes imperative for him/her to think of ways and i mean the innovative ones to make sure people are satisfied. More youth empowerment , participation, early education , infrastructure development and equal development in all areas would have done Congress a world of good i believe. Instead they fell on the same trap of being relaxed and laid back in their attitude.

When the wind is blowing in your direction , one should give more efforts to cover more distance because the law of averages will make sure the wind direction changes at some point of time.

Perhaps I do not need to reiterate that I do not have affiliations to parties! I wish and hope that there would be more innovation and development this time around for the comoon good.

Thanks,
    Anil

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by atishmohan View Post
    Gentleman if i would have painted it in red then you would have come with red smilies. Dont get into wrong impressions. As i have already explained that this is positive thinking(Posts) not negative like yours...I hope you get my point. Do register on your own with some facts behind you.

Facts to bhai....saari posts padh le pehle ....apne ap bera pat jaga...:rock:rock:rock mujhe or facts dene ki koi jaroorat nahi hai... baki bhaiyoon ke efforts se jo kuch bhi hai is thread main kafi hai conclusion and declaration ke liye....:rock:rock:rock

Quote Originally Posted by anilsinghd View Post
    No Sir , I beg to disagree. Facts and statements are different things , you even did not give a goodd qualitative treatment to substantiate your claim , leave apart some quantitative assesment.

While Congress led UPA got + 2 % votes compared to last Lok Sabha elections in 2009 elections and 61 more seats , Congress lost 27 seats and 7.4 % votes in Haryana.

Even if you want to discount the inner battles etc , you cannot justify this number.

Lok Sabha elections this year made it clear (to me at least) that Indian population is ready to give a extended run and there is no reason to believe that this could not have happened in Haryana. Agreed that Congress formed the govt. again but with desperate measures as we all know.

Jit -
    Politics is much complicated than it seems from outside. Sometimes your govt. did ok works and better than previous comparatively. But still results will not come as expected or deserved.
    One example I can put is of Rajasthan. One can himself visit Rajasthan and enquire about Development works took place during Raje Sindhiya's regime.

1) Roads - Fabulous. Even roads reaching remote villages are made double lane. Mega Highway project Hanumangarh to Kishangarh. You will admire her for such a great work in road projects in her state. People say Rani ne banaya tha ye road ... ye bhi Rani ne ... and nothing much before and after ...

2) Thousands of much awaiting vacancies were filled during her times. Gahlot has a very bad habbit of not doing anything for progress and thus he will not need anything to do to get revenue for state treasury.

3) Non-regional approach of Raje. She was not from Bikaner area and please have a visit to this town to see the works carried out. A visitor himself get a feel of the multi-crore package she has provided to this city.

4) Every thing related to treasury was passed in advance during her days. Now-a-days employees are very much frustrated by the delay and quality of material supplied.

5) She stopped mining/crushers at various places like Gopalpur near ladnun etc. But those crushers are again putting tons of dust in air being gahlot in power.

In nutshell her govt. performed much better than her previous or you can say present day govt. But what happened? People also not favoured her ... though like congress get in haryana, her own party rivals let her down. And now ultimatly she is pulled down in her party too. So it needs great diplomatic approach, luck and correct compaign.

Loksabha and Vidhansabha elections are a lot different. Caste politics, intra-rivals, tickets distribution plays big role where defeats takes place by very less margins.

I am big huge fan of leverage and if any one was in a levered position , it was Congress govt. in Haryana and in all Congress led states because you have Congress govt. at the centre as well.

Jit-
    So was the case when last time Hooda became CM for first time. BJP at centre and INLD below.

I think it is graceful to accept Congress did not live upto its promises and expectations and that means more work and more "good" work.

Jit- Yes, definately they have many areas to improve upon.

When someone like Deepender Hooda enters political arena and gets so much love and votes from people , it becomes imperative for him/her to think of ways and i mean the innovative ones to make sure people are satisfied. More youth empowerment , participation, early education , infrastructure development and equal development in all areas would have done Congress a world of good i believe. Instead they fell on the same trap of being relaxed and laid back in their attitude.

Jit- Won't you find him better than any other MP? Haven't you seen some of his pulls/pushes he made for his area? As an MP I find him better than his father too. Yes, there is always a need for improvement and he should improve day by day but I am happy to find him as MP of my constituency. I feel he tried and worked for the points you have mentioned but he can do more.

When I see other cabinet ministers in centre, they are MPs for 7,8,9 terms. Why not that happens in Haryana. Why dont we have any leader who should get centre level well recognition. And to reach upto that level Deepender have to do a lot.

When the wind is blowing in your direction , one should give more efforts to cover more distance because the law of averages will make sure the wind direction changes at some point of time.

Jit- Yes, you are right and I feel they failed to encash that and that too in last month of elections. This might have many reasons including their diplomatic mistakes and they/state will pay for them.

Perhaps I do not need to reiterate that I do not have affiliations to parties! I wish and hope that there would be more innovation and development this time around for the comoon good.

Thanks,
    Anil
    I wish and hope that there would be more innovation and development this time around for the comoon good.

Completly agree to you here. What we need is development and this is what is going to take them to high levels. They shouldn't try to be leaders of a particular area instead for the whole state which is fortunately very small. Why dont they try to be remembered forever like Devi Lal, Bansi Lal etc. They should keep their thoughts and area wide and wise.

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar View Post
    Bhai agar naam ke meeaning (Devi Putra) se hi decide hona hai to fer tu bhi 5 saal Dheeraj kar.... Aur bhajal lal Bhajan kare.... CM to Hooda sahab hi rahenge poore 5 saal ibb...

RK^2

uncle ji .....ya kahi hod aapki puri na hoveee ........:rock:rock

kime jatan ar prayetan karoo ki sarkar bachi rehvee na t .....sarkar padegii :tamatar.........................................

INLD ZINDABAD.......................SANGARSH SADEV SAKSHAM

Think which become obvious in future