Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: are cricketers the only sportsmen in india?

Quote Originally Posted by singhabhimanyu View Post
    Rafa played with injury in French Open to gift unknown Soderling fame. withdrew from his prospects of defending his wimbledon title.. tournament whr he was called the thomas muster - man who cud play only on clay. played again @ flushing meadows with injury. ofcourse he's been losing half of the matches he's playing these days but he accepts tht n is still trying his best. he's nvr come out with statements like "IF i was fully fit, IF it was my day"... excuses tht the egocentric champion federer makes with his every loss. Nadal has apologised to Murray for not continuing with the match. thr's something seriously wrong with his leg. i think calling Rafa a bad loser is.. hmm.. unfair. we got to give some credit to the most hard working man on court.
    I hear you..actually,we 3 ladies watching here,,so came up with our own conclusions haha
    felt bad realizing that it was a genuine injury!
    had been supprting Rafa
    but now, Andy Murray has got one more fan hehe
    He deserved a celebration, but was left in a lurch, wide-eyed after Rafa declared not to play.
    had initially thought him to be uptight and cold, but his cheeky grin and playfulness during the interview by Jim was another thing
    -There are no bad people in this world..they are either good or amusing.

...La Vida es Bella....

Djokovic struggling...cmown..its neck-to-neck..like a battle..jeez it unreal..outta this world!
    strangely most here are supporting Tsonga.not too good
    Djokovic is too good for ur trick shots Tsonga

keep...it...up..mate
    Last edited by deepshi; January 27th, 2010 at 05:14 PM.

...La Vida es Bella....

2 yrs back they were playing here for the championship after Nadal's loss to Tsonga in semis. Djokovic then won in 4 sets n tht to date is his only grand slam title. dont think the तांगा (Tsonga) has it in him to come out winning if it goes to the 5th set. he's firing all cylinders at the moment but mostly 'endurance' decides the final set. but then its not stade roland garros in paris.. the surface is not slow. who knows.. still i guess the joker will smile in the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by deepshi View Post
    Djokovic struggling...cmown..its neck-to-neck..like a battle..jeez it unreal..outta this world!
    strangely most here are supporting Tsonga.not too good
    Djokovic is too good for ur trick shots Tsonga

keep...it...up..mate
    Of all the things that tax a man's patience, there's nothing to compare with a stuck zipper.

2 yrs back they were playing here for the championship after Nadal's loss to Tsonga in semis. Djokovic then won in 4 sets n tht to date is his only grand slam title. dont think the तांगा (Tsonga) has it in him to come out winning if it goes to the 5th set. he's firing all cylinders at the moment but mostly 'endurance' decides the final set. but then its not stade roland garros in paris.. the surface is not slow. who knows.. still i guess the joker will smile in the end.
    Gawd..hes sick,,..nooooooooooo

...La Vida es Bella....

.. a let down.. Djokovic ws way too defensive.i shd support federer.. guess tht's the only way he'd lose. hehe
    Of all the things that tax a man's patience, there's nothing to compare with a stuck zipper.

Federer will win ..... Nadal is out.... little chance of him loosing against Tsonga and Murray.
    The word "EQUAL" has no meaning in human life

.. a let down.. Djokovic ws way too defensive.i shd support federer.. guess tht's the only way he'd lose. hehe
    yeahh..but he was sick
    upset stomach

n he played some awsome shots...coool

...La Vida es Bella....

Quote Originally Posted by deepshi View Post
    but now, Andy Murray has got one more fan hehe
    He deserved a celebration, but was left in a lurch, wide-eyed after Rafa declared not to play.
    had initially thought him to be uptight and cold, but his cheeky grin and playfulness during the interview by Jim was another thing
    yes..good going boy..
    Against the odds, I wish he defeats Fedex

...La Vida es Bella....

Well, if the recent discussion is anything to go by....yup, seems when it comes to India, it is doomed to continue be a Cricketing nation only....... :D:D
    ...Wouldn't follow the trodden path, but shall leave a blazing trail!!!...

Sabte fijula game h yu crikat ...................ar yoo fajulyan khtar hi h jo inke tuk tuk n dekhe ja h ....................

Best games to play -----hockey ,football,basketball

yooo t chipas khaniyan ka ar ......dakar maraniya ka khel s ..or kime nahi

Think which become obvious in future