View Poll Results: Will Hooda sahab govt complete its full term?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Last for full term

30 58.82%
  • Wont last for full term

20 39.22%
  • Cant make my decision

1 1.96%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is Hooda sahab govt fragile?????

Quote Originally Posted by sanjaymalik View Post
    It is very difficult for this Govt to complete 5 years. Congress ke ander hi bahut jayada aaps me virodhi hain, independent ko khush nhi rakha to gaye kam se, HJC also want something , k unki bhi kuchh chal jaye, Udhar Chautala Saab bhi dav laga ke baithe hain, kyunki agar chautala saab ab ki bar sarkar bana ge to theek hai nhi 5 saal bad to lakdiyan me hi chale jage, so he will not sit restless, Kuldeep has also hunger for power, there is lot of problem for CM B.S.Hooda. Fir bhi 5 saal chal jaye to public ke liye achha rahega.
    Bhaisaab 5 saal chal bhi jaagi sarkar to mane to laagta nahi kime kaam bhi krenge ye. Inke 5 saal to Sarkar ne bachaan me e likad jange. Kade koi Nirdaliya bhajega er kade yu Bhajni uksega. Sara tam to in-ne manaan me likad jaga, kaam kyukar hovega fer
    A350Xwb - Shaping Efficiency!

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    The fractured verdict is never good in a democratic setup and neither is this one.

If one sees the actualy percentage of votes that INLD secured in 2009 elections (assembly), it is in reality 1.5% less than what they secured in the 2005 elections.

The reason why they could still outperform their last performance and subsequent Congress downfall in performance is due to shortcomings of Congress itself rather than any achievement of INLD

All the infigthing in the Congress, the delayed ticket allotment and to some extent the overconfdence while alloting the ticket to particular potential candidates all led to this result.

However that said, Congress govt in my opnion will complete it's full term as it is not dependent of HJC for it directly.

In a way, having a good opposition is a good regulating mechanism, which is good

Ramesh

Quote Originally Posted by malikdeepak1 View Post
    Bhaisaab 5 saal chal bhi jaagi sarkar to mane to laagta nahi kime kaam bhi krenge ye. Inke 5 saal to Sarkar ne bachaan me e likad jange. Kade koi Nirdaliya bhajega er kade yu Bhajni uksega. Sara tam to in-ne manaan me likad jaga, kaam kyukar hovega fer
    deepak bhai is bar hooda saab kaam karege

unhe pata lag gaya hai is election main ki ager kaam na karwye to kya haal ho sakta hai ..........

accha hoga phele 5 saal main bhut kama lia hoga
    ab toda janta ko bhala bhi kar de:rock

No representation to Muslims!

Hooda Govt. will not last even one year.
    Most likely , hooda will be moved to central cabinet in a year or so.

Kiran Chaudhary , ex Minister , daughter-in-law of swargiye Ch. Bansi lal OUTED from Ministry.

Venod Sharma , Raghubir Kadyan , Savitri Jindal , ex Ministers , too ousted.

Out of 6 cabinet ministers 2 from faridabad , 1 from Rewari , 1 Surjewala who eaten Haryana Roadways when was minister.

Gurgaon MLA , Independent , Mr. Sukhbir Kataria didnot appear for his OATH though his name was called by.

No representation of MUSLIMS in ministry!
    Firstly there seats like HATHIN etc were given to non-muslims by Congress and now no representation.

Khokhra-KOT (ROHTAK) residents , mostly muslims or jats , have been asked to vacate their homes by पुरातत्व vibhag.
    Some 3000 homes will be destroyed.

Extra burden on STATE as large number of Parliamentary Secretaries (Sansadiye Sachiv).....some 14.

The very motive of restricting Ministers under LAW is taken for granted.Should be condemned.

Deputy Speaker post is given to BSP MLA , whereby right is of opposition INLD.

Why no care for LAWS ? Best Practices ? Is it habbit of Congress ? or Voters are deaf as well blind supporting its policies?

Login to view details.
    Do you think , Kiran deserves Ministry,If possible she should be out of Congress & then find what her status is there in politics whether haryana or delhi.
    What savitri jindal has given to harayana, she was lucky enough to win.

Please let somebody do the things so that Haryans may be proud of its son of soil.

& don't frighten of Chautal & Bhajan lal's, If they would have been such a nice players of politics they would have always made the Govt.& Kuldeep would have been the CM & Ajay PM.

Mr Kataria will take oath, as nobody is ready to face elections.

Time has gone when the public of haryana was fooled & looted by these lals except bansi lal who really made the Haryana
    Last edited by kalerasatish; November 7th, 2009 at 02:12 PM.

My personal view is Hooda has very rightly left kiran, sharma & kadian & ms Jindal.Hooda should avoide kuldeep, after few months his 4/5 MLA will join congress & this govt will last full term but if kuldeep joins, things for Hooda may be bit tough. He should keep his cabinet small, manage day to day work peacefully, lookafter all the areas, avoid any cotroversy & most important keep his family & self away from corrupt actvities. Bring more investment, solve labour problems, contol servents & give a batter Administration.Increase inferastructure, few rail links, electricity, roads, drinking water, medical facilities, should be taken care of. Good agricultural land must not be touched.rest later. copy to the post masters

Login to view details.
    Yes colonel saheb,

I agre with you.Please write at a lengh so that others can understand the reality

As proved in past Congresses are trained to run the Govt for it's full term. They know more than other on "How to manage MM" (Media and Majority).

But that's for sure there won't be and sort of development. Forecast is INDEPENDENTS will make much more money in these 5 years as compare to all ministry did in last 5 years. And since they all are now ministers the probability is very high. Tax payers must take note of it.

Thanks
    Virender M.
    -Virender M.

Quote Originally Posted by kalerasatish View Post
    Do you think , Kiran deserves Ministry,If possible she should be out of Congress & then find what her status is there in politics whether haryana or delhi.

Time has gone when the public of haryana was fooled & looted by these lals except bansi lal who really made the Haryana
    Good one Mr. Satish.....:D....she had told people that she's the next Chief Minister....I wonder now wht does she aspire for????????????
    Sabina

My views are unbiased of any political party. I feel, like muni baba late sh Narsinga Rao, sh Bhupender, will be able to complete 5year term. Because like Rao, he is educated, he is well behaved, he is smooth operater, he never trys to control/distrub any employee & politician including people from opposition, He believes in live & let live policy. Whether he performed in last term or not eerybody knows the facts but one achievement of his, I give him top position for putting Bhajan & his sons into proper place, this is really a great achievement for all congresses & jats.

As for as madam kiran is concern, niether see is capable nor loyal. If see cannot be of her family members can see be for public of Haryana. we all have seen/noticed her conduct & style of functioning, do you feel person can be a good minister, Ms Jindal was made minister due to her husbands death, otherwise every one knows her capability. secondly, daughter of kiran & son of Ms Jindal were given tickets for MP, & both madeit. but do you think, we should give eery power to only few families, in this respect I am not in favour of elevation of depender as MP as long his father is there. I personally feel, no two person from one family be given tickets by any party which encourages family rule & deprives there people a chance, (remember we have democracy).

BY the grace of the God, Bhajan family is out of congress, it must not must not be brought back to destroy Haryana. I very strongly feel, let Hooda run the govt for 6 months, all MLAs of kuldeep will leave him for congress.

Hooda can ill afford to leave out Kiran irrespective of her statements before electons.

Promotig Dhan Singh is a mistake.This same Dhan Singh tried his level best to get Shruti defeated in LS election as She only got 16000 votes from the consituensy this dadhhi wala represents.Chekmating Kiran will marginalize Hooda.

poor representation of ROHTAK,SONEPAT,JHAJJAR in the cabinet and other positions is bad for HOODA as it is these three Districts which gave him 13 seats and future of Haryana politics gets decided from this belt.

Chautala may just dream and play games.He will never succeed.

Bisnoi is inconcicual as all his MLA's will surely breakaway from him and join Congress sooner than later and thats why HOODA has not sworn in the complete cabinet.No other party can ever think of forming a Government other that Congress...there may be a change for CM if Hooda does not play his cards well and if he falls short on favours from Sonia Gandhi.He should complete his term comfrtabely otherwise.

Login to view details.
    Bura ji,
    Aap shayad ground reality nahin janate. Shruti nahin Jeeti thi voh to Bansi or Surender jeete the... Abki bar jeetegi to credit will go to her.

Rahi baat Kiran madam ki ,she might have won the election but she is not a respect commanding lady in Bhiwani.Keeping her sidelined will even boost the prospectus of Congress & Hoodda.

Hudda has to take care of Bhiwani people thats all.

Quote Originally Posted by dskadyan View Post
    Reason the fall is not right now

1. Not suitable for any one including Independent to go again in public for vote. The situation will not be certain for any one.

2. MLA's and party need some time to fill their coffers for election and so they need some time to fill it.

Reason for fall

1. No one would have free hand.And there is so much difference in the ideology(aur psychology).

2. Chautala wont sit idle just for wait of another 5 year for power.

3. Bisnoi, BJP and so is BSP needs as many election in quick row as they can so that they can do trial and hit for power in Haryana.

MLAs will just go hunt for money as much as they can loot and will kick govt if there face any road block.

We people also should get our personal work as much as we can do. Dont hope for any big aur community work this time. at least i am not.
    If your statement is true than Re-election will be conducted soon. As far as I think this is the right decision of the public, strong opposition will force mr. hooda to work for haryana.

jangsher dot com

Quote Originally Posted by rajesh00 View Post
    Hooda can ill afford to leave out Kiran irrespective of her statements before electons.

Promotig Dhan Singh is a mistake.This same Dhan Singh tried his level best to get Shruti defeated in LS election as She only got 16000 votes from the consituensy this dadhhi wala represents.Chekmating Kiran will marginalize Hooda.

poor representation of ROHTAK,SONEPAT,JHAJJAR in the cabinet and other positions is bad for HOODA as it is these three Districts which gave him 13 seats and future of Haryana politics gets decided from this belt.

Chautala may just dream and play games.He will never succeed.

Bisnoi is inconcicual as all his MLA's will surely breakaway from him and join Congress sooner than later and thats why HOODA has not sworn in the complete cabinet.No other party can ever think of forming a Government other that Congress...there may be a change for CM if Hooda does not play his cards well and if he falls short on favours from Sonia Gandhi.He should complete his term comfrtabely otherwise.
    I agree with you

jangsher dot com

Login to view details.
    ebb to bandh kar dyo is thread ne... HAJJJKA ka pulp chala gaya Congress mein....... Chillka chhilka reh gya :rock :rock

full tunure of hooda

bhai riku me sochta ho ki govt will last till hooda will be CM.i.e. full tenure
    jab tak hooda cm rehenge . aur ab to 4 HJC mla bhi congress me aa gaya hai