View Poll Results: Will Hooda sahab govt complete its full term?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Last for full term

30 58.82%
  • Wont last for full term

20 39.22%
  • Cant make my decision

1 1.96%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Is Hooda sahab govt fragile?????

Is Hooda sahab govt fragile?????

I have seen people on JATLAND and outside saying that this govt wont last for five years due to factional fight within congress and due to other two master defector in the opposition( Bhajan & Chautala Sahab). So want to know from fellow JATLANDer , what they think on this????
    Khudi ko kar buland itna ke har taqder se pehle
    Khuda bande se ye poche bata teri raza kia hai

not sure if its fragile but sure it is the strongest of the current lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by rinkusheoran View Post
    Is Hooda sahab govt fragile?????
    Of all the things that tax a man's patience, there's nothing to compare with a stuck zipper.

The government will not only last full term, Haryana will see all around development. As far as HJC is concerned, there are very high chances that the party will break.

RK^2
    There are many paths leading to God, politics is certainly not one of them...

Will not last full term for sure.

Longetivity depends :

If Kuldeep Haaajkaaa is in ...with all 6 members then GOVT WILL NOT LAST.

Government chalani ho to..... so called High Command have to trust HOODA blindly....if they start influencing its decisions or asking him to implement their decisions....

There is where GOVT will Fall.
    You CAN'T overlook GURGAON even if no Central Govt Package for NCR.

All those govts who tried for lasting longggg have initiated biggies PROJECTS
    Like:
    All villages ELECTRIFIED
    Metalled roads
    Introduction of Haryana Roadways instead of privates..
    (thus a new mantralya of Transport came into existence)

KUCHH BADDA SOCHO....lift yourself up from individual politics..district politics...

YOU CAN BRING METRO ALL OVER HARYANA
    (Ek baar start kar do even without support of centre...baad main dikha dena Khazana khali...
    Haryana main Govt banan ke lalachh khatir.. gudi hod congres ne dena padenga pisa....don't wait for centre's nod..haryana dilli ke itni kareeb hain...centre govt kuch bhi karengi...sarkaar banan mari .

Dilli kothli mat puhchahon...udde te lyaan ki tarkeeb khozo )

CAN BRING LAW ON AGRICULTURE LAND ..

NO ACQUISTIONS BY ANYONE WITHOUT WILL OF SELLER ...
    EVEN CENTRAL / STATE GOVTS CAN'T ACQUIRE WITHOUT DESIRE OF THE OWNER & HIS WIFE.

NU bhi Central GOVT / Parliament elections if happened on time then ( as this lok sabha was constituted in may ....so elections will be arnd march/apr..even after 4.5 years from now )...aur apne mukhyemantri ji bane hai OCTOBER end main...

so max te max...

Sadde char saal.
    Last edited by Dheeraj24; October 26th, 2009 at 09:45 PM.

I have seen people on JATLAND and outside saying that this govt wont last for five years due to factional fight within congress and due to other two master defector in the opposition( Bhajan & Chautala Sahab). So want to know from fellow JATLANDer , what they think on this????
    this time hooda is just like a puppet nothing else ....this time govt is of independents & MLA's of congress ...if hooda agrees with the independents or congress party MLA'S than the govt will run otherwise no chance ---the real power is in MLA'S hand not in CM's hand ..i personally think this govt wont run more than 6 months-------AMEN:rock

Think which become obvious in future

hooda govt survival

I think this govt will last its term because HJP will never back INLD IN GOVT FORMATION because its survival / genesis is NON-JAT vote bank

It will last 2 -3 years,if not Full term

Reason the fall is not right now

1. Not suitable for any one including Independent to go again in public for vote. The situation will not be certain for any one.

2. MLA's and party need some time to fill their coffers for election and so they need some time to fill it.

Reason for fall

1. No one would have free hand.And there is so much difference in the ideology(aur psychology).

2. Chautala wont sit idle just for wait of another 5 year for power.

3. Bisnoi, BJP and so is BSP needs as many election in quick row as they can so that they can do trial and hit for power in Haryana.

MLAs will just go hunt for money as much as they can loot and will kick govt if there face any road block.

We people also should get our personal work as much as we can do. Dont hope for any big aur community work this time. at least i am not.

Kaun Kah raha hai

Quote Originally Posted by dvnehra View Post
    I think this govt will last its term because HJP will never back INLD IN GOVT FORMATION because its survival / genesis is NON-JAT vote bank
    Bhai Nehra Yo power hungry aadmi hai. You should read newspaper of 23rd Oct. Bisnoi was in talk with both INLD and congress and said he will be along govt which ever party form that.

There was a meeting of abhay and bisnoi at rajokari farm house. He he they are politicians they dont have anything permanant.:boxing

Kasute Supporter ho Uncle Ji

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar View Post
    The government will not only last full term, Haryana will see all around development. As far as HJC is concerned, there are very high chances that the party will break.

RK^2
    Uncle ji App toh Huda ke kasute supporter ho. Itna toh deepender bhi support nahi karta hoga.

Development ki issi teesi ho rahi hai bhiwani mein.Thoda sa bach gaya hudda nahi toh pura samar dete is bar. He is such a good politician, ki woh Congress,Jati and State se bahut upar uth chuka tha.

Par Jameen par aa gaye hai thode din ruko mati main bhi aa jayega.:rock

Unhappy Hooda ji CM saheb.

:boxingAgar kULDEEP bISHNOI sarkar mei samil nahin hoga to at least 4 of his MLAs will go to Hooda and independents will also keep on supporting Hooda, so this Govt is going to last 2-3 years atleast.But Hooda is not a strong CM when he is short of majority, these kind of situations are very ripe for Bhajan Lal and Chautala, so this Govt is not very much Tikau. let us see.

bhai es baari kasuta kaam ker deya public n donu chodhriya k khaaz ker di es baar haryana ki zanta n donuaa k nu reh gi wo gaya wo ayya y sarkar 1/2 se zayeda nahi chal sakti or congress t agee bhi reh jaoo per hooda ke 1/2 saal h cm rahen ka kuki kuldeep ka t hooda gela sanp r newle alla kaam ho ra h moka lagte nuksann kare ga hooda k baki bhai bhiwani alla ki dhalla ankh t sonipat alla n bhi ker di hooda sahab k zeet sari hana hooda hooda hoi reh thi sonipat city ki seat gayi hooda sahab dhore t :boxing

I always learn from the mistake of others, who take my advice !!!
    "राणा का ठीकाना .......ठेका र थाना".

Bhajanlal cannot afford to sit outside of government, so if bishnoi is out than it will be very hard for hooda to keep the MLAs intact,

MLAs cannot afford elections nobody is sure if they will win again or not let alone that nobody is sure if they will get ticket again or no.

B'cos of previous reputation, Chautala cannot persuade independant or any party MLAs to come to his camp..everyone knows what he had done to BJP when the latter has deserted Bansilal...

Make or break can be done only by Bhajanlal but I doubt he has enough resources to buyout(he is out of power for last 14yrs), he will have hard time to find sponsors for this kind of deal as bussinessmen are quite happy with bussiness oriented Hooda..

So under the present circumstances I will give 2-3yrs to this government before anything happens

:rock
    Quote Originally Posted by VivekGathwala View Post
    this time hooda is just like a puppet nothing else ....this time govt is of independents & MLA's of congress ...if hooda agrees with the independents or congress party MLA'S than the govt will run otherwise no chance ---the real power is in MLA'S hand not in CM's hand ..i personally think this govt wont run more than 6 months-------AMEN:rock
    :rock:rock:rockjust puppet:rock:rock:rock

Quote Originally Posted by dskadyan View Post
    Uncle ji App toh Huda ke kasute supporter ho. Itna toh deepender bhi support nahi karta hoga.

Development ki issi teesi ho rahi hai bhiwani mein.Thoda sa bach gaya hudda nahi toh pura samar dete is bar. He is such a good politician, ki woh Congress,Jati and State se bahut upar uth chuka tha.

Par Jameen par aa gaye hai thode din ruko mati main bhi aa jayega.:rock
    ha ha ha ha ha ha good work bhai ji
    jab te dunia ye sab samjgi tab tak desh lut cuka hoga bhai

Not sure about fragile, but yes Government will be on its toes for next five years if it survives somehow or rather.

This question largely depends only on Ministry Distribution
    Dekho kitne pad ke bhukhe baithe hain Congress mein.
    Nirdaliyo ko 3-4 mantri pad avasya milenge aur is se naraz hokar congress ke budhe sher bagawat karein to ascharya nahi hona chahiye.
    Sabse bada virus (Bhajan Lal) bhi congress ki deh mein ghusne ki koshish kar raha hai. Apne putra moh mein wo kya karega iska andaja lagana abhi mushkil hai.
    Mera anuman hai sarkar 5 saal nikale ye mushkil hai par asambhav nahi. Ye cheez siraf ek aadmi par depend hai ki wo kya sochta aur chahte hai. Wo hai Bhupinder Singh Hooda par use apni soch ke mutabik kuch bhi karna ka hak nahi. Bakol unke shabdo ke wo congress ke dakiye hain. Bajaye dakiye ke agar wo janta ke sewak bante to shayad baat kuch aur hoti. Hare hue khiladi bhi chahte hain ki unhe dobara samman mile iske liye wwo bhi kuch jod tod kar sakte hain warna unki jagah kuch nirdaliya apni seat pakki kar chuke honge aur unhe koi nahi poochega.
    Aane wale samay mein kya hoga iska anuman lagaya ja sakta hai par asal mein kya hoga iske baare mein kuch nahi kaha ja sakta . Ye Devilal wala samay nahi jab Bhajan lal 5 saal kadh gya tha. Ib aade tagdi khopdi bhari padi hain. Madam Kiran bhi kise majboot kursi ki baat mein hogi. Dekho kya hota hai.
    Waise yu naya taga shuru karan ki bajaye ude e le chalo jade ib tahi mand rahe hain.
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

Quote Originally Posted by dvnehra View Post
    Bhaisahab in congress also we have JAT CM
    Khudi ko kar buland itna ke har taqder se pehle
    Khuda bande se ye poche bata teri raza kia hai

wasie accha to janta ke lie tabi hota jab kis ek party seats 60 ke karib aa jati

ab koi bhi party kaam tho karwti na log kha se vote de ge
    koi party kiske liye acchi koi kiske liye acchi
    ab congress ne jab sarkar bana hi li hai tho 5 saal pure karne chiye

itna pasia kaam- kaaj main nhi lagta jitna in mahajaano ke election main lag ja sa

best of luck to congress party

Bhaisahab in congress also we have JAT CM
    baat jat or non jat nhi hoti desh ke vikas ki hoti hai bhai ji

Anything will be possible

It is very difficult for this Govt to complete 5 years. Congress ke ander hi bahut jayada aaps me virodhi hain, independent ko khush nhi rakha to gaye kam se, HJC also want something , k unki bhi kuchh chal jaye, Udhar Chautala Saab bhi dav laga ke baithe hain, kyunki agar chautala saab ab ki bar sarkar bana ge to theek hai nhi 5 saal bad to lakdiyan me hi chale jage, so he will not sit restless, Kuldeep has also hunger for power, there is lot of problem for CM B.S.Hooda. Fir bhi 5 saal chal jaye to public ke liye achha rahega.