Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: jats political destruction in rajasthan

jats political destruction in rajasthan

jats condition in rajasthan and danger to there political survilence .
    For years along jats has been a reconing force in rajasthan especially in western rajasthan.
    They have been politically very strong and most active in rajasthan.
    But after Bharion singh Shekhawat govt & after formation of Ashok Gehlot jat strength have been marganilised to a great extent .Every body knows ghelots attitude towards jats .And his opposition to jat reservation in OBC.
    But today in 2009 we have no true leader i.e. mass leader in jat community.Who can raise his voice against injustice .All jats in government seems to be so ncalled CHAMCHAS of chief. Jats have been traditionally strong minded and very vocal towards any injustice but currently are tactially so reduced that the public hates such leader.
    Our community leadership is totally destroyed. CONDITION IS SUCH THAT andher nagri aur choppat raja. this is not for govt. but for leaders of JATS .Except Parasram MAderna , Balram Jakhar,no other seems to rise to such level.I think that most of JAT MINISTER & MLA will not win in next elections.AS they do not serve to people but only &only one Leader 's CHAILISA.

SHAME TO SUCH LEADERS :chullu bhar pani me doob maro.
    In next election i will not vote to any jat bcase leaders in both party i.e. BJP & CONGRASS are chamchas of so called leadership.
    in sabse CPM ke Amraram hi acha

Inalo(INLD)

Haryana is a bit lucky to have a Regional Party of Jats

So have hope that sooner or later Justice will be restored

evrythng gonna be allright

i alsoo agreed wth ur opinion.....in rajasthan..very bad position of jat leader..all leaders are nonsens.....not 1 single leadr h gud repoo in public......plz wait sir for 10 years......after 10 years i will joing politcs......than u will feel tht a very gud jat leadr in rajasthan........bus i want ur support n best wishesss........

Quote Originally Posted by bsanjusmily View Post
    i alsoo agreed wth ur opinion.....in rajasthan..very bad position of jat leader..all leaders are nonsens.....not 1 single leadr h gud repoo in public......plz wait sir for 10 years......after 10 years i will joing politcs......than u will feel tht a very gud jat leadr in rajasthan........bus i want ur support n best wishesss........
    Why..... ? we wait for ten years you can do right now. Jat -power of India, Jat youth- Leader of India

Quote Originally Posted by bsanjusmily View Post

Go ahead everyone is with you, a good thinking, but dear why are you so late, why not today why after 10 years, 10 years will never comes.

thnks for ur support......currntly i m busy in my career....firstly i want stablish himself thn want to go infrnt of public.....plz be with me.......thnks...

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Bugaliya ji,
    to serve the masses you have to come out of ur comfort & caste zone

[QUOTE=nareshchoudhary;230751]jats condition in rajasthan and danger to there political survilence .
    flot your own (jats) party.
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    हक़ मांगने से नहीं मिलता , छिना जाता हे |
    अहिंसा कमजोरों का हथियार हे |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |
    मौत नु आंगालियाँ पे नचांदे , ते आपां जाट कुहांदे |

Login to view details.
    Balhara ji,
    Aap log sirf jaton ke raja kyun banana chahte hain.india is a democratic country,you have to prove your leadership for all caste creed religion.You have to be efficient enough to lead the 36 Kaum(Biradari) . Please preach of leading all. Discuss the qualities which can make us a leader acceptable to all for the service to all. We dont need choudhary, we need leaders, we have to progress. We have the capability,just need to change the attitude to make this true.Please change the attitude in this generation for our survival.

Just think what is the image of our so called choudhary's in general publics mind. We have to prove that we are physically the strongest,agile and also We are the best mentaly & psychologically strongest.

We are in the modern era.The biggest choudhary in any constituency can be defeated if the others come together as happened in ST seats of Rajasthan .All the Meenas were defeated by lesser known Dhanukas.

Please dont preach the same old rott to the coming generation.Make them strong so that they can lead as a leader not as a choudhary.
    Last edited by kalerasatish; November 7th, 2009 at 06:56 PM.

Login to view details.
    On a lighter note, tham senior Chautala saab ne le jaao kuchhh din Rajasthan mein.... jyukar ch devilal ne sikar aale le gaye they..........haryana mein to INLD ka ajay chautala ne sambhaal liya s kaam....... :rock :rock

Login to view details.
    Sangwan saheb ,
    hamen leader chahiye, Choudhary nahin. Choutala ko Haryana ke bahar janata kaun hai.
    Bombay walon ne jo inko daudaya tha,Jab chautala CM tha yaad hai ki nahin

Yeh log ek kaum ki insult karawa rahe hain apne karmon se.
    Jat ek zinda kaum hai kinhi do char logon par depend nahin karati

Devi :Lal sher tha, wo gene inmen transfer hi nahin hue
    Last edited by kalerasatish; November 7th, 2009 at 07:05 PM.

Thumbs up

Second with your B'ful thoughts, Bhaisaab! ..

Words of wisdom indeed, I seriously admire your viewpoint.
    Even I believe the same. If we need serious development on all fronts, we must come out of this cast, creed, color based discrimination and politics.

Thanks a lot for wonderful enlightening reply.

Quote Originally Posted by kalerasatish View Post
    Balhara ji,
    Aap log sirf jaton ke raja kyun banana chahte hain.india is a democratic country,you have to prove your leadership for all caste creed religion.You have to be efficient enough to lead the 36 Kaum(Biradari) . Please preach of leading all. Discuss the qualities which can make us a leader acceptable to all for the service to all. We dont need choudhary, we need leaders, we have to progress. We have the capability,just need to change the attitude to make this true.Please change the attitude in this generation for our survival.

Just think what is the image of our so called choudhary's in general publics mind. We have to prove that we are physically the strongest,agile and also We are the best mentaly & psychologically strongest.

We are in the modern era.The biggest choudhary in any constituency can be defeated if the others come together as happened in ST seats of Rajasthan .All the Meenas were defeated by lesser known Dhanukas.

Please dont preach the same old rott to the coming generation.Make them strong so that they can lead as a leader not as a choudhary.
    Last edited by cooljat; November 7th, 2009 at 09:20 PM.
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat View Post

Second with your B'ful thoughts, Bhaisaab! ..

Words of wisdom indeed, I seriously admire your viewpoint.
    Even I believe the same. If we need serious development on all fronts, we must come out of this cast, creed, color based discrimination and politics.

Thanks a lot for wonderful enlightening reply.
    You want to come out only becoz Outside this JL , in real world ,people doubt whether you are a JAT or not.

First they try to close you..thinking as non-jat , when find otherwise to what they thought , they skip up...its human psychology.

Thumbs down Broaden your thinking Dude.

What a crap ! Do you know me? Have we ever met? If not then how come you're so sure that ppl doubt? Get rid of your stiff mentality.

I'm a human first, than an Indian, and than a proud Jat! Period.

And you know Jat by blood is not enough, Deeds are what that decide how Blue Blooded Jat you're.

Quote Originally Posted by Dheeraj24 View Post
    You want to come out only becoz Outside this JL , in real world ,people doubt whether you are a JAT or not.

First they try to close you..thinking as non-jat , when find otherwise to what they thought , they skip up...its human psychology.
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

Login to view details.
    Balyan Saheb,
    I am requesting to change this image. They should(all Other caste) should recognise our intellectual strength & psychological healthyness.I past 100 years what we did to change our image?

Why have we created choudhry's like choutalas,Ajit singh,OLa & ajay?

We should outrightly reject all these illeterate(rather psychologically) fellows as our leader?

They kept on fooling you that Bhajan Lal has got money he can buy MLAs , let me also earn?

Whether they tried to make any rule so tjat any poor, rural jat can reach the top position without political influence?

These fellows are emotionally blackmailing us?

They have a deeprooted thought that what ever they do these Jats will support them.Please try to erase this notion so that they realize what their Aukat is there.

If they are such a big politician/Choudhary ask them to fight from any Non-jat Constituency & just ask them to garner only 5000 votes only.we will accept thir leadership.

They all, Madernas, Jakhars,Choutalas Fooled us all the time,who will vote for them(despite their big achievements in politics except Jats,Not a single vote they will get from other castes ) , please try to generate a new leadership on the basis of sheer intellectual strength, so that Jat youth can be given a right direction to serve the society.

Always Vote / Support strong MAN

Hello Satish..

Non-Jat in Haryana recognise to core the worth of JATs.
    Had not this been the case , voices would have erupted for a non-jat CM.

The more prominent reason of this is fear of JAT party INLD

In life its a principle , if you try to mingle with others , you will loose your worth.

Non Jats know that they are below in qualities to JATs
    so they themselves try to separate , as seen a poor man
    afraid from being in circle of rich even though if rich guy is fully supportive.

So never feel others are not so close friends of JATs , as JAT being rich (culture , health , wealth & all ) they feel good from inside and try to associate with all.
    Others aware & awake of their value try to disassociate.

JAT is a born chaudhary , that firmness , that decision making ability make him a royal class.

Bina Chaudhary bane JAT ka gujara nahin hain , duniya hadd se jyaada kamini hain...JAT being good ,thinks all are good...which is absolutely false!

Thats why vote for a strong JAT Chaudhary & encourage others too to do so... isa JAT will never work resulting in harm to others..kuch karega to betterment ke liye

Without favour or FEAR

Login to view details.
    Balyan Ji,

We are not in the 18 century.
    From where do you think that others think that they are poor, inferior in anyway from you & Jats are rich.

Any rich or prosperous community in this modern era cannot accept any body as its leader sheerly on their money power or muscle power if they are in goverment(Except the bombay gambling incident).

Please let me know in our rich choudhary jat caste:-
    1. How many generals we have produced?
    2.How many cabinet secretories were there from our caste?
    3. How many big business houses we are controlling?
    4. From these so called choudharys , how many world class players we have produced?The players like vijender, virender, sushil,Sangwan boxer are not from any choudhary family, they are simple Jats & I am proud of their achievement.
    5.What Choutala did to improve upon the system so that a poor ,rural jat can be a HCS, HPS , Doctor sheerly on its merit & hardwork?
    6. If the type of politics in Haryana is not robing us of first & foremost inherent strength of hardworking & sincerety.

Please come out of this delusion & illusion.

Think bhai Think

They will keep on looting us & alienate us from the vast majority.

hello satish jee

helo sir,
    ur thoughts are very fine.i like them...thts gud ki...u nt like chaudhary,,,same here,i nt like the chaudharys-thekedars of jats...bcoz thy ddnt do nythng beeter for our society...their main motto is....take vote frm jats n becom chaudhary.....i want to becom a jat leader who believs in all relign,caste....give respect all people----help to needfull people...
    i want people like u in our society......thnks

u all rajstahanis n haryanvees bhai can feel somewhat relax or comfort with their jat leaders bt in UP condition of jat politics is worst. Ch. Ajit singh has destroyed the famous name of his respected father Ch. Charan singh. he is not stable n thats why mostley jats don't want to vote for him. he is the worst jat leader I have seen ever. still he is getting vote because of his father only............ ab to bus uske bete Jayant chaudhary se hi kuch expectation hain agar wo bhi apne baap ki tarah hua to bus UP main to ho gaya jaton ka bantadhar.........
    I dont regret my past I just regret the time Ive wasted with the wrong people!!rock:eek:

I know one fellow Jatlander who can be a possible contender to represents Jats in Rajasthan. young, bright, educated and honest in his approach I will surely do the convencing for him if agrees to it.

Thanks
    Virender M.
    -Virender M.