Thread: Owner of Jatland

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

Owner of Jatland

I want some attention from all jatlander on this thread..

I think this site was started in 1999 not sure but was nearby it.

That time on home page NITIN DAHIYA was present but not now.Where he has gone or why it has been removed or why has he left this site.Because he was founder of this site.

<<Nitin - ...Personal info removed by mods...>>

Has this site been sold out? If it is like that who is owner of this site ?

Moderator:-On what basis moderator has been selected. Qualification,exp,or he should be out of india or rich or some link with owner of this site...........???

Chat:-Always girls are loin there and male are rat.Moderator can block any male on the complaint from any girl.Is there any purpose of this chat?

Matrimonial:-Sucess rate I think it is about zero.There is one thread on this.

I am not on negitive part of this site.I want to know only fact.
    Last edited by system; November 10th, 2009 at 04:11 AM. Reason: personal info removed

Your queries are to good...par ek baat kahun bhai...or kuch ho na ho...time pass to mast ho jata hai yahan....:rock:rock:rock
    Last edited by tomarhitesh23; November 8th, 2009 at 01:00 PM.

Bhai owner koi bhi ho par itne sare Jaat ek jagah dekh ke dil to khush ho jawe hai. maine to orkut, facebook sab chod di iske chakkar main.........
    jiste bhi ya sita develop kari hai usne kaam bahut badhiya kiya hai..........
    main to bhai uske efforts ko appriciate karun hun sachhe dil te........

bolo jai jawan, jai kisan, jaat balwan............

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock
    I dont regret my past I just regret the time Ive wasted with the wrong people!!rock:eek:

Quote Originally Posted by RahulSingh2212 View Post

That time on home page NITIN DAHIYA was present but not now.Where he has gone or why it has been removed or why has he left this site.Because he was founder of this site.

Moderator:-On what basis moderator has been selected. Qualification,exp,or he should be out of india or rich or some link with owner of this site...........???

Chat:-Always girls are loin there and male are rat.Moderator can block any male on the complaint from any girl.Is there any purpose of this chat?

Rahul bhai, 2 mahine pehle join karya, 2 post likhi, 2 edit kare fir bhi JL ke baare m itna sab kuch jann gya, wah bhai kamal hai, kanhi second inning m to nahi aaya , pehli m out hue pachhe

Quote Originally Posted by sanjeev_balyan View Post
    Rahul bhai, 2 mahine pehle join karya, 2 post likhi, 2 edit kare fir bhi JL ke baare m itna sab kuch jann gya, wah bhai kamal hai, kanhi second inning m to nahi aaya , pehli m out hue pachhe

Hahahaha laage pakad liye taane bhai maane nuee he laage hai :p
    Plant one tree atleast
    and pls save water and electricity

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Not to invite the wrath of mods , I highly appreciate their work.

But just out of curiosity , the title of Nitin was dropped , he used to be an Editor but seems like no more.

Quote Originally Posted by RahulSingh2212 View Post

Kya fark padta hai ki site koun chala raha hai, it is good place for the jats

jangsher dot com

Let me answer:

The site was started in oct 2000.

The site has not been sold. It is largely self funding (though we are somewhat cash flow negative). I am no longer involved in the site's management, primarily due to lack of time. I do not come online here nearly enough, and am no longer a mod (on my request, coz i got too many mod requests).

Satyeshwar is the lead mod on the site. He has been involved with the site from the beginning, and i can think of no one better to manage this (usually thankless) task. In my view, we have an excellent mod team (people will never be fully happy with the mods on any site). For mod related questions, please PM satyeshwar or the other mods, or search the forums.

Chat: You have your views, am sure some will disagree. From what I observe, it is pretty popular. Generally, its tough to adjust for (lack of) social skills that might give someone the impression you are under.

Matrimonials: You are incorrect, but for privacy reasons we can not discuss the specifics. It very clearly has reasonable popularity.

Hope this settles it.

N.

... mods plz close the thread. ...
    Last edited by ndahiya; November 10th, 2009 at 04:32 AM.