Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: nanotechnology and global warming

U DON'T KNOW WHAT CUS IS??? STRANGE ACTUALLY EVEN I DID THE SAME THING AS U DID TRYING TO HIT WITHOUT ANY KNOWLEDGE :oPLS GO AND GET UR MENTAL AGE CHECKED CUS UR COMPREHENSIBILITY IS EXTEREMLY PATHETIC ...HAHA I ASK ABOUT LION ND U TELL ME ABOUT GOAT.lol i DONT THRIVE ON MASSES I SAID I DESERVE AN APPLAUD BETTER !

WELL BABY ,GO AND BRUSH UR TEETH FIRST ,COMEBACK LETS HAVE ATALKTHEN ... IM HERE
    Quote Originally Posted by sunillathwal;231664

not really, i have a reasonably good speed in typing, hardly few minutes (in single digit).

btw what is this "[COLOR=red
    cus[/COLOR]"
    and thrive on "masses". smooth!!

Quote Originally Posted by richi View Post
    U DON'T KNOW WHAT CUS IS??? STRANGE ACTUALLY EVEN I DID THE SAME THING AS U DID TRYING TO HIT WITHOUT ANY KNOWLEDGE :oPLS GO AND GET UR MENTAL AGE CHECKED CUS UR COMPREHENSIBILITY IS EXTEREMLY PATHETIC ...HAHA I ASK ABOUT LION ND U TELL ME ABOUT GOAT.lol i DONT THRIVE ON MASSES I SAID I DESERVE AN APPLAUD BETTER !

WELL BABY ,GO AND BRUSH UR TEETH FIRST ,COMEBACK LETS HAVE ATALKTHEN ... IM HERE
    HA ha a ha ... :D :D

few minutes back you said, you thrive on masses and now you say that you don't !! mood swings?? :p :D :D

tham donu kasuta technical so................lado bhi technical dang tae so.................good..............showing respect to thread.................:D:D:D:D

mera dhora ek nanotechology tae bane or bandook dhare sae.................chiya to bata diyo...............................:rock:rock:rock :rock:rock
    Last edited by bazardparveen; November 14th, 2009 at 04:33 PM.

come on sunil and richa,, why have you stopped, i was enjoying, reading the edicts of both of you. a few more posts, pl.

sunil bhaisab app ka kya hoga ..tam toh ghaney phantom ho ,psychologist bhi ho pahley apni budhi ka toh eelaj dhoond lo hahahhahahaahah
    Quote Originally Posted by sunillathwal View Post
    HA ha a ha ... :D :D

few minutes back you said, you thrive on masses and now you say that you don't !! mood swings?? :p :D :D

sunil bhaisab app ka kya hoga ..tam toh ghaney phantom ho ,psychologist bhi ho pahley apni budhi ka toh eelaj dhoond lo hahahhahahaahah
    क्या बात है रिची मोहतरमा, अचानक अंग्रेजी प्रेम से हिंदी प्रेम जाग्रत हो गया?? खैर मैं तो कोई मनोचिकत्षक नहीं हूँ, इसलिए बुधी-इलाज़ नहीं कर सकता अपना| पर आपको काफी जानकारी है सूक्ष्म-विज्ञान, टोक्सिकोलोजी एवं रेशा-विज्ञान के बारे में.. :eek: अगर आपको कुछ ज्ञान है इस बारे में भी तो जरुर अपने विचार प्रकट कीजिएगा... पर बार-बार बदलियेगा नहीं (कुछ बदलाव के लिए). :D :D

[QUOTE=richi;231644] Do reply only if u have any knowledege in this regard ??

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    even if I don't like your manners? I don't think so.
    Attention seekers and attention getters are two different class of people.

your welcome didi [QUOTE=Milu;231688]
    Do reply only if u have any knowledege in this regard ??

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    even if I don't like your manners? I don't think so.

Thanx for the awesome replies and "23 skidoo" i dont want any FURTHER reply!!!!
    Last edited by richi; November 14th, 2009 at 11:13 PM.

Frankly speaking I’m not much of a nanotech person but having attended 2 seminars I think I can comment on this. We all are aware of the benefits of nanotechnology in various fields.Well anything related to nanotechnology has to have nanomaterials and manufacturing of nanomaterials does leads to increase in production and use of greenhouse gases on the other hand nanomaterials like the carbon nanotubes bring down the energy cost by enabling the production of lighter industrial components.

I hope these links might help u in deciding whether it’s actually good or bad for global warming.

http://www.ingentaconnect.com/conten...00003/art00017

http://www.sciencecorps.org/FINAL%20...f%20130709.doc
    Last edited by Mishti; November 15th, 2009 at 12:11 AM.
    It is by luck that you get the chance to be the cause of someone's happiness,
    I love to grab these chances

good and thanx rama i' ll definitely check in the links
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishti View Post
    Frankly speaking I’m not much of a nanotech person but having attended 2 seminars I think I can comment on this. We all are aware of the benefits of nanotechnology in various fields.Well anything related to nanotechnology has to have nanomaterials and manufacturing of nanomaterials does leads to increase in production and use of greenhouse gases on the other hand nanomaterials like the carbon nanotubes bring down the energy cost by enabling the production of lighter industrial components.

I hope these links might help u in deciding whether it’s actually good or bad for global warming.

http://www.ingentaconnect.com/conten...00003/art00017

http://www.sciencecorps.org/FINAL%20...f%20130709.doc

u got it right rama..nano particles are an integral part of nanotechnology so do u think that if the green houses gases are released then somewhere nanomaterials toxicity may be accelerating global warming and may be acting as an impediment in making the environ greener?? what do u say?u gave me a very apt clue ..
    does nanotech hold any application in biotech???do u have any idea about that?
    Last edited by richi; November 15th, 2009 at 12:19 AM.

Numerous applications of nanotech in biotech Richi, there’s no field left not applying nanotech.
    Ever heard of microfluidics-multiple chemical reactions performed on a single chip, help in creating new drugs; polyvalent drugs-have numerous binding sites to act effectively; development of nanosubmarines-that minimize side effects and ensure faster recovery by delivering drugs to exact spots on diseased cell surface, is underway. One of my friend did her project developing nanoparticle coated drug for diabetes and she got overwhelming results while testing in mice.
    It is by luck that you get the chance to be the cause of someone's happiness,
    I love to grab these chances

[QUOTE=richi;231691]your welcome

_________

Move on.

Good that i am confused ?? Or is comma missing after 'Good' ?? :D

Anyways, nanomaterial toxicity is a consequence of nanotechnology; these are related and no, m not confused between nanotech and nanotoxicity. Actually, u could have framed your question in a better way.

so is this your question??

Nanomaterial toxicity is sort of 'side-effect' of nanotechnology. A consequence of nanotech.
    I can understand the detrimental effects of nanotechonolgy in terms of environmental hazard, toxic waste [which would have been a normal waste, had it not been nano] and related health issues BUT global warming ?? (and that too coz of nanotoxicity and not nanotechonlogy)

Again, how&why you think that nanotoxicity is directly related with global warming (increases or decreases GWarming)??

Do you mean that- Nanomaterial toxicity might discourage people to use nanotechnology which means use of other MICRO/MACRO-techs (less efficient ones) which further imply more global warming than that would have been by the use of nanotech??
    If yes, logical felony i must say!!

:D :D Nanotoxicity is a detrimental effect!! Again what is your message here??

Enlighten me further!!

oh, dear Bhagwan! u must read posts carefully. i did put the word 'gist' which means making a 'a lil' of that 'a lot' without loosing much of the meaning.
    Had you put some introduction in your first post, it would have been easier to understand your question precisely and decide if one has something to add to your understanding.
    BTW, is you keyboard broken? :o
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sunil, you may un necessarily be showing so much patience for this unfocussed discussion. Nanotechnology is an interesting topic otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Milu View Post
    Sunil, you may un necessarily be showing so much patience for this unfocussed discussion. Nanotechnology is an interesting topic otherwise.
    exactly my feelings... if i look at the opening post nd the way the discussion carried forward. reminds me of my 'ol thread >>> Expectations and... being Judgmental !!!

this post makes a very good sense on this thread >>> http://www.jatland.com/forums/showpo...62&postcount=8

! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

Quote Originally Posted by brahmtewatia View Post
    exactly my feelings... if i look at the opening post nd the way the discussion carried forward. reminds me of my 'ol thread >>> Expectations and... being Judgmental !!!

this post makes a very good sense on this thread >>> http://www.jatland.com/forums/showpo...62&postcount=8

Brahm Sir, my first post was a diligent effort; i had no intention to derail the topic or to indulge in stupid arguments. Urmila ji also pointed-out that query in the thread title is not valid or sort of wrongly stated and she was true.
    I was not 'judgmental' in first reply :p. I replied/posted whatever i could make out of the query. Difference/relation between nanotechnology, nanotoxicity and/or global warming is not a rocket science. Consequence-cause, subset-superset is common sense; and still thread starter was adamant (and even condescending ).
    Still, i tried to put things in a little prospective but the responses was not very encouraging. :D
    Other members also posted 'something' but the initial absurd query was repeated again and again. :D [which made me almost sure that motive of the thread starter was not to clear her doubts]

Once we know what is 'expected' from us, it is always easier to deliver.
    i mean i may have been slightly late in reacting but ultimately the thread headed where it was intended to head by the thread starter.
    I am a staunch believer in answering the frivolity with frivolity. It may make one look like a moron but saves quite a lot of time (and energy).:D

Brahm Sir, my first post was a diligent effort; i had no intention to derail the topic or to indulge in stupid arguments. Urmila ji also pointed-out that query in the thread title is not valid or sort of wrongly stated and she was true.
    I was not 'judgmental' in first reply :p. I replied/posted whatever i could make out of the query. Difference/relation between nanotechnology, nanotoxicity and/or global warming is not a rocket science. Consequence-cause, subset-superset is common sense; and still thread starter was adamant (and even condescending ).
    Still, i tried to put things in a little prospective but the responses was not very encouraging. :D
    Other members also posted 'something' but the initial absurd query was repeated again and again. :D [which made me almost sure that motive of the thread starter was not to clear her doubts]

Once we know what is 'expected' from us, it is always easier to deliver.
    i mean i may have been slightly late in reacting but ultimately the thread headed where it was intended to head by the thread starter.
    I am a staunch believer in answering the frivolity with frivolity. It may make one look like a moron but saves quite a lot of time (and energy).:D

Agreed with sunil completely. I also feel the same.
    Starter's intention was not honest...Otherwise nanotechnology is a good topic to discuss

I was not 'judgmental' in first reply :p. I replied/posted whatever i could make out of the query.
    It may make one look like a moron but saves quite a lot of time (and energy).:D
    sunil, i n'vr said tht you were judgmental, nor did i say tht you wanted to derail the topic or involve yrself in stupid discussions... i only said tht this thread reminded me of my 'ol thread... पता नहीं क्यूँ मुझे आजकल अजीब अजीब से ख़याल आते रहते हैं.

p.s. : for sure you are not a moron, you dont even look like one.
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

LISTEN UP !!!I DON'T WANT TO PERSEVERATE HERE BUT JUST BECAUSE U GUYS COULDN'T UNDERSTAND THE QUESTION U ARE DARTING OUT UTOPIC REPLIES ..THIS HAPPENS WHEN FINICKY MINDSET COMPELS TO TAKE THINGS THE OTHER WAY AND THAT HAS BEEN THE CASE WITH ALL YOU GUYS RECENTLY...

y y y must i modify my question ????when i know only some subject expert could have answered that but unfortunately there isn't any HERE...my mistake was to choose to speak up on wrong platform and before all u so called erudite jats !!!
    nd nd nd "latthawal "(LATTHMAR HAHAHA)aur jo bhi hain conference main aana bhaiyon 4000 rs registration fees hai aayiyoo whan suniyooo jab mera HEAD OF THE DEPTT IS topic be BULWAEGA :rock !

ND PLS APP LOG JO BHI KAHNA CHAHEIN KAHEIN AUR BHI CRTICISE KAREIN ..APNI BUDHIMATA AUR VIDWATA DIKHAEIN......PLS ALL ARE INVITED KHOOB BHASAD MACHAO YAHAN CUS I DONT CARE I HAVE GOT THE LITERATURE NOW .

THANX$ "23 SKIDOO"
    Last edited by richi; November 17th, 2009 at 07:44 PM.