Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Respect

Quote Originally Posted by daivischahal View Post

its just wastage of time to have discussion with a person like u.......
    N yeah..keep proving me right..
    go on..
    -There are no bad people in this world..they are either good or amusing.

...La Vida es Bella....

Quote Originally Posted by tomarhitesh23 View Post

yeh bhi bilkul sahi kaha .... haryana main jydatar jab hain hi ganwaar to kahan se layenge respect - vespect.... yeh unka ka nahi jo unke bado ne sikhaya us ka doosh hai....:rock:rock

Koi nahi bhai time ke saath sab badal raha hai... haryana main bhi literacy rate dheere dheere badhegi... log bahar jayenge...doosro se milenge to apne jungli pan ko bhi bhool jayenge..... hope for the best BRO..All the best...
    Strangely, found that its more respect for elders or others in Haryana or other Jat villages.
    doesnt matter what tone they speak in..the genuine-ness in there eyes doesnt go unnoticed
    People with Integrity..

I reckon its only in city that people are self-centred and and dont give a rat for the others..forget bout manners/respect

...La Vida es Bella....

Moreover...Dont be hopless..u MAY some day get a chance to visit any of these countries..for whom u have pre-conceived (ill) notions.. and are so blatantly biased and on the contrary obsessed about.
    Dont let ur frustations morphe into personal comments..
    if u care to, go back and check the title of this thread..

So now...
    Breathe..its alright..
    Breathe..u doin fine
    Just Breathe..
    shailender bhai maine jo uper likha hai that is specifically for a particular type of person.........so no offence........i respect all NRI's who respect INDIANS, love INDIA and feel proud to be an INDIAN......
    again if i hurt ur feelings,then i m extremely sorry......

...La Vida es Bella....

Self-Respect

After reading three pages of experiance exchanges between fellow member living happily in various corners of world, I would prefer self- respect prior to respect. We live closely and comes in each other way and there i think we loose some respect for each other.
    Many cultures have different ways of giving respect but self respect is person's own and can not be taken away from him. If you want to be respected by others the one thing is to respect yourself. Only by that, only by self-respect will you compel others to respect you.
    The word "EQUAL" has no meaning in human life

yeh bhi bilkul sahi kaha .... haryana main jydatar jab hain hi ganwaar to kahan se layenge respect - vespect....

Bhai tomar ek bar jaa ke dekh haryane ke gaam me.. Ye saher aale tane sukhi chai me turka denge, par gaam aale aaj bhi nooni ghee dhar ke roti khuwawenge tane.. Poori ijjat de ke bolenge. tere jaye piche nyu koni kahwe ke "Bera nahi kit te aan marya", Jo ki saharo me bilkul aam hai.. Gaon me har bade aadmi ke samne najar nichi karke nikalte hia aur wo najar bade ki ijjat ki vjah se nichi hoti hai.. :thappad:thappad:boxing
    yeh unka ka nahi jo unke bado ne sikhaya us ka doosh hai....:rock:rock
    wo kahya kare na ke kharbooje ne dekh ke kharbooja rang badlya kare.. sara dosh parents ka nahi hota. Sangat ka bhi hota hia. jo jaisi sangat me rahta hai wo waisa hi ho jata hai.. :boxing

Koi nahi bhai time ke saath sab badal raha hai... haryana main bhi literacy rate dheere dheere badhegi... log bahar jayenge...doosro se milenge to apne jungli pan ko bhi bhool jayenge.....

Mere bhai jisne tu junglipan kah se wo hmara culture hai.. Hmari boli aisi hai ki agar hum kisi ko ijjat de kar bolte hia to unhe lagta hai ki patthar mar rha hai.. The tone of speaking is like that only. Aur ache or bure har jagah hote hai.. Haryana is no exception!

Rahi literacy ki baat to vipin bhai ne tere tai samjha diya ki literacy kaha par JYADA hai :thappad
    A350Xwb - Shaping Efficiency!

Quote Originally Posted by malikdeepak1 View Post

are yar meri literacy vali post mod ne delete kar dee. According to current figures released by Govt there is nearly 14 to 15 % difference between haryana and rajesthan literacy. Ye to aap hisab laga lo upar kaun he aur neeche kaun.

Govt. Figures par haryana hi vishwaas karta hoga..... baki or to koi nahi karta :rock:rock:rock... khush reh.... Tera dosh nahi... deepak ne jaisa kaha " Sangati ka asar hai"
    Last edited by tomarhitesh23; November 18th, 2009 at 11:14 AM.

malik saab aapne bilkul sahi kaha hai.......completly agree with u.......

shailender bhai maine jo uper likha hai that is specifically for a particular type of person.........so no offence........i respect all NRI's who respect INDIANS, love INDIA and feel proud to be an INDIAN......
    again if i hurt ur feelings,then i m extremely sorry......
    … Well Sandeep tell you what - apology accepted, by the way that post of mine seem to have already been deleted by the mods in any case; (sometimes one really doesn’t know what they are having for breakfast back there…) :D

Ah well, anyhow listen; I was in some (albeit creatively before being thwarted by the over-zealous mods like the 'saas' in some TV family sitcom :rolleyes trying to educate you (and other birds of same feathers) that exact same difference of opinion of not being hasty in generalizing a whole slew of other folks based on what one's fuzzy perceptions may be, or simply what you call ‘particular' people.
    It really does not make for a conducive discussion environment!

Secondly remember, while just by my saying to the affects of ‘I am a proud Indian’, 'respect India', and/or ‘I love India’ does not automatically make me one, on the same lines NEITHER does my appreciating certain value-systems of a country where I live, work, and play immediately make me by default an ‘Anti-Indian’!!! (Well, it doesn’t unless you are actually thinking like a rabid, radical cleric of some misguided outfit that hates everything ‘west’; and I would be lying if I were to say that there are actually none on jatland that are begining to sound likewise every time they post on such related topics!)

It begs the stand that either one can completely chose to ignore such 'poor' generalization comments and/or better try and point out the folly of the author… I am glad that at least you clarified your stand; [though how you for example immediately took for granted an Indian living/working in Aussie-land ‘loves’ Americans (another pre-conceived generalization of all things termed West , and as some would say...just for the heck of it) is beyond me and unfortunately also sorta proves your statement for the ‘NRI’s’ otherwise!]

But just like in the cricketing terms when it comes to a controversial LBW decision; I can agree to give you the benefit of doubt here! :D:rolleyes:

Cheers!!! :rolleyes:
    ...Wouldn't follow the trodden path, but shall leave a blazing trail!!!...

The 'West'!

Though reasons that can well be attributed to my very recent pet peeve; here I seem to be digressing from the main theme of the thread all over again, but with due apologies to its author - maybe with just one last input on this whole controversial business and then we can continue to discuss the aspects of ‘Respect’ in all its finer colors….

There is this famous tale (or legend/joke) about an ‘immigrant’ and the ‘West’ that may appeal to the sensibilities of folks from both sides of the fence – and is actually quite profound if you come to think of it and aptly puts the discussion about the east and west in quite the right perspective!

Someone asked this immigrant (someone who had moved to the ‘West’ quite recently, yes complete w/ his boriya and bistar!) of what is that one major aspect that he liked about living in the West?

“Its freedom!” he promptly replied.

Okay, so now what is that one biggest thing that he disliked about living in the west?

Again the immigrant did not bat an eyelid before replying immediately, “The same thing – its freedom!!!”
    ...Wouldn't follow the trodden path, but shall leave a blazing trail!!!...

Dude, Grow up....

Govt. Figures par haryana hi vishwaas karta hoga..... baki or to koi nahi karta :rock:rock:rock... khush reh.... Tera dosh nahi... deepak ne jaisa kaha " Sangati ka asar hai"
    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent..."

Quote Originally Posted by shailendra View Post
    … Well Sandeep tell you what - apology accepted, by the way that post of mine seem to have already been deleted by the mods in any case; (sometimes one really doesn’t know what they are having for breakfast back there…) :D

Ah well, anyhow listen; I was in some (albeit creatively before being thwarted by the over-zealous mods like the 'saas' in some TV family sitcom :rolleyes trying to educate you (and other birds of same feathers) that exact same difference of opinion of not being hasty in generalizing a whole slew of other folks based on what one's fuzzy perceptions may be, or simply what you call ‘particular' people.
    It really does not make for a conducive discussion environment!

Secondly remember, while just by my saying to the affects of ‘I am a proud Indian’, 'respect India', and/or ‘I love India’ does not automatically make me one, on the same lines NEITHER does my appreciating certain value-systems of a country where I live, work, and play immediately make me by default an ‘Anti-Indian’!!! (Well, it doesn’t unless you are actually thinking like a rabid, radical cleric of some misguided outfit that hates everything ‘west’; and I would be lying if I were to say that there are actually none on jatland that are begining to sound likewise every time they post on such related topics!)

It begs the stand that either one can completely chose to ignore such 'poor' generalization comments and/or better try and point out the folly of the author… I am glad that at least you clarified your stand; [though how you for example immediately took for granted an Indian living/working in Aussie-land ‘loves’ Americans (another pre-conceived generalization of all things termed West , and as some would say...just for the heck of it) is beyond me and unfortunately also sorta proves your statement for the ‘NRI’s’ otherwise!]

But just like in the cricketing terms when it comes to a controversial LBW decision; I can agree to give you the benefit of doubt here! :D:rolleyes:

Why such a big explaination? On one hand you are giving him "benefit of doubt", on the other hand --------. I think it was a typo on his part. he mis-typed America instead of Australia. If you love India while living in America then keep loving, India need people like you !!

Also you said there are a few radical cleric on this site?? When, where, How many?? and you said "(sometimes one really doesn’t know what they are having for breakfast back there…)". Can't understand? Back there. Where?? Sorry Poor english!!

Lastly, your joke about migrants or immigrants for you " Isn't this a pure generalisation" by western people. Just few lines above you were asking him not to generalise and here you youself generalised all immigrants?????

I am just trying to understand both's point of views.

Smile

Sahi Kaha bhai..... bado/doosroon ke liye respect boli(accent) se nahi... ghar waloon ne jo achaar vichaar.... parwarish ..de hai us par depend karta hai ......
    bhai mere boli to saaro ke ek si hai....boli ke bare main to maine pehle hi bata diya tha.... jara najar thya ke dekh:rock:rock

bhai...baki tere culture ki tene aap hi bata di... ab najaraan talle lya ke dekh:rock

Mere bhai jisne tu junglipan kah se wo hmara culture hai.
    :rock:rock:rock

no offense from my side.... kuchh to daivischahal ne kaha tha...or kuch kami te puri kardi.....

khush reh mere yaar..chhoo na manne....

bhai...baki tere culture ki tene aap hi bata di... ab najaraan talle lya ke dekh:rock

no offense from my side.... kuchh to daivischahal ne kaha tha...or kuch kami te puri kardi.....

khush reh mere yaar..chhoo na manne....
    Dude! Let me clarify you one thing. I never accepted ur term "junglipan" for Haryana people. You commented on our behaviour by using this term. I just wanted to tell you that other people, when in conversation with us, always feel like if we are going to fight even when we try to be utmost polite. But you took it in other way.. :thappad

I was talking about our dialect there. We respect our dialect to the most, and others also. Same is with people. Kad aaiye mhare gaam kenya bhi. tane bera paat jaga kaun jyada respect karta hai.. Baki ib ya tane Raj thackery aali baat si kar di "yo tera er yu mera" aali.. Don't treat people based on their location. You tried this once also by creating one THREAD..:boxing
    And i told u earlier itself that good and bad go hand in hand. Ache or bure log har jagah hote hai..

PS:- Kal tai to rajsthan me haande tha aaj UP me ja badya:rock
    No offence
    A350Xwb - Shaping Efficiency!

Smile

Dude! Let me clarify you one thing. I never accepted ur term "junglipan" for Haryana people. You commented on our behaviour by using this term. I just wanted to tell you that other people, when in conversation with us, always feel like if we are going to fight even when we try to be utmost polite. But you took it in other way.. :thappad

I was talking about our dialect there. We respect our dialect to the most, and others also. Same is with people. Kad aaiye mhare gaam kenya bhi. tane bera paat jaga kaun jyada respect karta hai.. Baki ib ya tane Raj thackery aali baat si kar di "yo tera er yu mera" aali.. Don't treat people based on their location. You tried this once also by creating one THREAD..:boxing
    And i told u earlier itself that good and bad go hand in hand. Ache or bure log har jagah hote hai..

PS:- Kal tai to rajsthan me haande tha aaj UP me ja badya:rock
    No offence
    le chhore te to chhoo mann gaya..... maka ab datt ja jhakoi..... sare hain to JAT hi ... kush re...light le....

Kal tai to rajsthan me haande tha aaj UP me ja badya:rock
    No offence

hahahahahhaha.......sab apna hi hai bhai...... tu agar khush rahe to HARYANA likhdun.....:rock:rock

hahahahahhaha.......sab apna hi hai bhai...... tu agar khush rahe to HARYANA likhdun.....:rock:rock
    Pakistan likhde har band kar is teri ramayan ne ib

Quote Originally Posted by shailendra View Post
    how you for example immediately took for granted an Indian living/working in Aussie-land ‘loves’ Americans (another pre-conceived generalization of all things termed West , and as some would say...just for the heck of it) is beyond me and unfortunately also sorta proves your statement for the ‘NRI’s’ otherwise!]

N pity he didnt even know me..not that he had to..I would rather not..
    never bumped into him,not that i remember ,but picking on some1 at random is NOT SO ON!

...La Vida es Bella....

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by vipin80 View Post
    Pakistan likhde har band kar is teri ramayan ne ib
    Pakistan likhne walle ..... ramayan nahi bolte.... :rock:rock dosh tera nahi hai........ :rock:rock koi na seekh jaga ...dhire dhire... time lagega...:rock:rock

Allrite to clear the cobwebs..some instances (well, there are numerous, so cant recall all )
    -Catching a train, running horrendously late,,if I miss this train, m doomed. A 10 yearish Anglo kid saw me rushin, put his foot on the doorway,holds the whole train for a full minute, doors beeping.. I manage to enter,,,the kid smiling looking down talkin to hid frnd..
    no thanks,,no acknowledgements..

- A cust. at work, he seemed to have pissed himself off with something, and after talkin to an Indian guy.. ...escalates to the Anglo Lady manager..and he says "atleast now Ive got someone who speaks English" .She is outraged at his irrationality and after a long conversation when he is done..she enters and squeals "Racist Pig" visibly flummuxed, angered and horrrified.

-Just arrived at Melbourne Airport from India..the long tiring flight drained me, missing my people already, proceeding to the checkout, Anglo guy behind the counter perks up, looks at my Passport n says enthusiatically "Oh..so uve been to India to celebrate ur birthday, huh?" Just a quick nice chat helped me rewind

-Went for an outing with colleagues,it was a Shooting Range,,bein a cold day,and havin got up early, i wasnt too much in mood to do anything, so mostly tried to miss my turn. when the last round was left,and it was the real bullets or sumthin that was really exciting (Not that I was paying attention), there is a ruckus..everyone trying to get hold of the pistol and me standing in a corner (cold and sulking) , a girl picks up the pistol and about to start,one of the Anglo guys suddenly shouts and points to me "No Shika, you go.."...
    (ohh..bugger..not me.. lolz)

-Sitting in a late night tram, a drunk burly man sat beside me,, me visibly bothered,li'l scared and concerned(not that he misbehaved, but lookin like a maniac)..another Anglo man lookin strong enuf sits across me..I get down at my stop, so does he,waving gd nite..I asked never saw u gettin down at this stop..he answers..no it was the previous one..
    go figure...!
    Last edited by deepshi; November 19th, 2009 at 06:39 PM.

...La Vida es Bella....

Thumbs up Be good to urslef! ..

Words of wisdom Akshay. I concur with your thought here. Self respect is arguably the most imp thing, if you respect urself n' remain honest with urslef .. positive vibes will spread around and automatically ppl feel comfortable in ur zone. Respect is always earned, n' it should be deep with-in .. paying respect by fancy words is not enough.

Rock on
    Jit

Quote Originally Posted by akshaymalik84 View Post
    After reading three pages of experiance exchanges between fellow member living happily in various corners of world, I would prefer self- respect prior to respect. We live closely and comes in each other way and there i think we loose some respect for each other.
    Many cultures have different ways of giving respect but self respect is person's own and can not be taken away from him. If you want to be respected by others the one thing is to respect yourself. Only by that, only by self-respect will you compel others to respect you.
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..