Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Sehwag loosing Charm

Quote Originally Posted by kapil.dalal View Post
    Worth a read.

http://www.cricketwithballs.com/2009.../sehwag-saves/

This is not an innings.
    An innings has a fielding team.
    It has a batsman at the other end.
    There would also be spectators and commentators.
    This has none of that.
    This is a spiritual awakening.
    A scream in the ear of the doubters.
    A club to the head of the non-believers.
    A nuke bomb to the groin of the heretics.
    This wasn’t an attack on Sri Lanka, this was one man conquering the world, fixing its ills, and turning on every single human being at the same time.
    Erotic conquering for peace; with a bat.
    Everyone seeing this innings is having spiritual sexual intercourse.
    There is a reason I say seeing, not seen, because this innings is so good that it should never be talked about in past tense.
    I suggest the people who are at the ground today should all kill themselves. How on earth are they ever going to top this innings? Either that or all run naked from the ground chanting the great one’s name.
    When the day finished, a microphone was thrust into the prophet’s face, just like at Nazareth, and the man said, “I see the ball and I try and hit the ball”.
    I SEE the ball, and I TRY and HIT the ball.
    Live by this my children.
    Forget all your archaic religious practices, stop worshipping at the feet of some coked up rocker, put down all the books, just watch this man/prophet/god/force and you will get everything you need for life.
    HE IS SEHWAG. YOU ARE SAVED.
    Good one... Lets see what he'll do in 20-20 format.. Though he plays almost same game in all formats of cricket..

Quote Originally Posted by yudhvirmor View Post
    Good one... Lets see what he'll do in 20-20 format.. Though he plays almost same game in all formats of cricket..
    bhai 20-20 main bhi arrrrrrrrr one day main bhi dhooma tha raakhya hain:rock:rock:rock
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

Gautam Gambhir was not playing on other end!

146 ODI Rajkot
    293 Test Kanpur

Thumbs down

@ Dheeraj24
    Sehwag losing charm becoz he doesnt wear 'chaddi' over his pants as supposedly 'American' Superman does.
    @ Sukar
    He glanced thru some superman comic strips (while stripping off his chaddi) just before he went on the field and hence his scores.

Does it make any sense?? खामखा तिगडम हे भिडाना है तै कुछ भी भिड़ा दो. silly!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dheeraj24 View Post
    Sehwag loosing charm becoz of so called friendship with Gautam Gambhir.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukar View Post
    146 ODI Rajkot
    293 Test Kanpur
    Of all the things that tax a man's patience, there's nothing to compare with a stuck zipper.

Quote Originally Posted by Sukar View Post

146 ODI Rajkot
    293 Test Kanpur
    Shukar se "Sukar" ke kal match jeet ge bhai. :p
    A350Xwb - Shaping Efficiency!

losing charm or hair ???? he was never charming lol

Sehwag has truly become unfocused ,few splotches on his career graph have robbed him off his deep focus ...

uskey lieye pray hee karsaktey hain key woh gambhir ke lieye pagal na ho:D
    Last edited by richi; December 16th, 2009 at 10:32 AM.

Thumbs up Nehra

Quote Originally Posted by malikdeepak1 View Post
    Shukar se "Sukar" ke kal match jeet ge bhai. :p
    Sahi kaha bhai, mere se to baad mein jhilla hee nahi match aur mein toh so gaya..

Well Sehwag has stolen all the attention, he has even taken the attention away from Dhoni and tendulkar. He has been at the spotlight in this series.

At the same time I would like to laud Nehra too. There was a time when he had "almost" lost his international career but his shining performance at IPL this year was unignorable. He was brought back to team and after that he has not disappointed the crowd and the selectors. He has been often been given the most difficult responsibility, that is to bowl the last over. What Sehwag started, Nehra finished it in style. Spare a thought for this Bhai too.. my applause for him.:rock

Quote Originally Posted by nitindev View Post
    Sahi kaha bhai, mere se to baad mein jhilla hee nahi match aur mein toh so gaya..

Match ka sara romaanch kho diya bhai tane.. Koe na highlight dekh liye tam laage to.

What Sehwag started, Nehra finished it in style. Spare a thought for this Bhai too.. my applause for him.:rock
    Indeed he bowled a real good last over. I still remem tha game at karachi when he bowled the last over in a similar sort of situation. Moin was on strike and he produced a great over to win us the game by 4 runs (even when Miandaad was coaching Moin from the dressing room's balcony ). He has regained his form and is a better bowler now a days.

Also I would like to applaud Zaheer for his tremendous last over. Just four runs and 2 run outs. Simply superb! People wuld say that Dilshan's wicket was turning point but for me that over was the turning point of the match coz SL were still very much in the game. He just took the game away from them. Super Zak!:rock

Quote Originally Posted by malikdeepak1 View Post
    Indeed he bowled a real good last over. I still remem tha game at karachi when he bowled the last over in a similar sort of situation. Moin was on strike and he produced a great over to win us the game by 4 runs (even when Miandaad was coaching Moin from the dressing room's balcony ). He has regained his form and is a better bowler now a days.

Also I would like to applaud Zaheer for his tremendous last over. Just four runs and 2 run outs. Simply superb! People wuld say that Dilshan's wicket was turning point but for me that over was the turning point of the match coz SL were still very much in the game. He just took the game away from them. Super Zak!:rock

yeah baat to sahi kahi kee match ka mazaa kho diya manne, par mujhe umeed nahi thee kee aisa bhi ho sakta hai.. Truly an amazing win

Quote Originally Posted by richi View Post
    losing charm or hair ???? he was never charming lol

Oh!!...who is??........are u ready to divulge...:D:D.....

Sehwag has truly become unfocused ,few splotches on his career graph have robbed him off his deep focus ...

Perhaps, u need a break....get some rest...hope that will turn you in order......:tamatar:tamatar

uskey lieye pray hee karsaktey hain key woh gambhir ke lieye pagal na ho........
    You mean he is not "straight" now.......How do you know??......

.:D
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

shabash shabash !!!!praaaaasant G

NO.1 Divulgeeeeeeeeeeee kya???(world knows)LOLZZZ
    NO 2. WHERE WAS SEHWAG TILL NOW HMM?? R U READY TO DIVULGE???? (COMPARE HIM WITH SACHIN IS HE THAT MUCH A SEASONED AND PERSISTENT PLAYER ??SACHIN ROCKS IN ALMOST EVERY MATCH ,JUST BECAUSE SEHWAG BLASTED OFF AT MATCHES IN LANKA AFTER SOME HIATUS.... U CAN'T CALL HIM A SUPER PLAYER!)
    THERE IS ONE DAY OF FAME AND GLORY TO EVERYONE PARSAAANT G!
    NO.3. WHETHER HE IS STRAIGHT OR SOMETHING ..I DON'T KNOW ..THAT SENTENCE HAD A PUN ! INFACT GLAD TO LEARN THAT U ARE TOO SUSCEPTIBLE TO THIS ?
    NO.4 R U SOME SCRUTINIZER .???TELL TELL ,U WUD HELP CBI

AUR HAAN BHAI PARSAAANT PAHLEY TU DIMAG KAM LAGAYA KAR AUR APNI FOTO KA TOH ORDER THEEK KAR (PATA NAHI CHALTA TU KAUN HAI DONO MEIN SEY,DEKHEIN TOH ZARA DR.PRASHANT VIDWAAN KO )!
    Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post
    Last edited by richi; December 17th, 2009 at 09:48 PM.

shabash shabash !!!!praaaaasant G

You too Richi.........

NO.1 Divulgeeeeeeeeeeee kya???(world knows)LOLZZZ

Sorry...I don't know and i wonder how the world knows?..who is prince charming?...are u now ready to divulge??........:p

NO 2. WHERE WAS SEHWAG TILL NOW HMM??

R U READY TO DIVULGE???? (COMPARE HIM WITH SACHIN IS HE THAT MUCH A SEASONED AND PERSISTENT PLAYER ??SACHIN ROCKS IN ALMOST EVERY MATCH ,JUST BECAUSE SEHWAG BLASTED OFF AT MATCHES IN LANKA AFTER SOME HIATUS.... U CAN'T CALL HIM A SUPER PLAYER!)

sehwaag is the most destructive batsman world has ever seen....he is "unfocused" still manages two triple centuries in his record....and "your superplayer" is waiting for the first one even after playing two decades............:D

THERE IS ONE DAY OF FAME AND GLORY TO EVERYONE PARSAAANT G!

I still suggest you to get some rest...2 triple centuries, 4 double centuries.....still it is a one day show!!?????????????

NO.3. WHETHER HE IS STRAIGHT OR SOMETHING ..I DON'T KNOW ..

oh!!..................

THAT SENTENCE HAD A PUN ! INFACT GLAD TO LEARN THAT U ARE TOO SUSCEPTIBLE TO THIS
    NO.4 R U SOME SCRUTINIZER .???TELL TELL ,U WUD HELP CBI

sawaal bahut poochti to tum richi:p............

AUR HAAN BHAI PARSAAANT PAHLEY TU DIMAG KAM LAGAYA KAR AUR APNI FOTO KA TOH ORDER THEEK KAR (PATA NAHI CHALTA TU KAUN HAI DONO MEIN SEY,DEKHEIN TOH ZARA DR.PRASHANT VIDWAAN KO )!

dekhen ku ke main mere chugarde ku neembu latke!!.....
    maar-mulakki duniya dhiki haande...kisi aur ne dekh le..............aur haan............Let me correct you.....it is "Prashant vaidwan" not "DR. Prashant Vidwaan".....hope u get it now!!.............

There is no need whatsoever to divulge that sehwag is losing hair hahaha ..world knows that ,i think you like to divulge things that are quite apparent to everyone.
    One day show doesn't mean ekkkkkkkkk din literally ,chal tu khush rahey mithai baat..
    aur sehwag key bhajan ga ,tera bhai wai toh nahi hai woh DOOOR KA ??

teri typical' BARAUTI 'language toh slang see hai merey leieye khud he describe kar likha kya hai ....
    chugarde koooooooo neeeeeeeeemby accha lemon latkeey???

kya baat hai :eek:..mujhey tujhey dekhna thodi hai ....tu toh saint hai ,maha vidwaan hai that's y ur foto must have order.

dhanyawad!

QUOTE=prashantacmet;235353]..........................................[/QUOTE]

Well I dont have the patience to go through all the posts between you two, but your last post is quite rude, indeed it is really very very rude. Sehwag's charm is in his flamboyant batting and not in his hair. Andre agassi, Zinadin Zidane were all bald but most lovable athletes of the era. Sehwag has grown to be a national pride rather than just a jat community pride. I am sure with your perspective you would find virender (boxer) more charming, but i wonder that is because of his achievements or because of his thick hair clad scalp.

Sehwag doesnt even care about what you and I say, he is being hailed by the greatest cricketers in the world and now being compared with Don and Vivian. With his so called inconsistency he not only broken the records but made several of his own. Forget about normal people, most cricketers would love to lose their hair to bat like sehwag does.

There is no need whatsoever to divulge that sehwag is losing hair hahaha ..world knows that ,i think you like to divulge things that are quite apparent to everyone.
    One day show doesn't mean ekkkkkkkkk din literally ,chal tu khush rahey mithai baat..
    aur sehwag key bhajan ga ,tera bhai wai toh nahi hai woh DOOOR KA ??

teri typical' BARAUTI 'language toh slang see hai merey leieye khud he describe kar likha kya hai ....
    chugarde koooooooo neeeeeeeeemby accha lemon latkeey???

kya baat hai :eek:..mujhey tujhey dekhna thodi hai ....tu toh saint hai ,maha vidwaan hai that's y ur foto must have order.

dhanyawad!

QUOTE=prashantacmet;235353]..........................................
    [/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by nitindev View Post
    Well I dont have the patience to go through all the posts between you two, but your last post is quite rude, indeed it is really very very rude. Sehwag's charm is in his flamboyant batting and not in his hair. Andre agassi, Zinadin Zidane were all bald but most lovable athletes of the era. Sehwag has grown to be a national pride rather than just a jat community pride. I am sure with your perspective you would find virender (boxer) more charming, but i wonder that is because of his achievements or because of his thick hair clad scalp.

Sehwag doesnt even care about what you and I say, he is being hailed by the greatest cricketers in the world and now being compared with Don and Vivian. With his so called inconsistency he not only broken the records but made several of his own. Forget about normal people, most cricketers would love to lose their hair to bat like sehwag does.
    [/QUOTE]

dekhenge bhai...teri baat samajh main aawe ke...mere aali to simajh kona aayi.........she definitely needs some rest...............:rock:rock
    Last edited by prashantacmet; December 18th, 2009 at 03:08 AM.

Thumbs up Sehwag the Ghost

Very well said Nitin. Actually no one is complete in this world. Sachin is shorty, Vivian is negro (Kaalu Habshi) and others so on. As far as hairs are concerned, they either fall or get gray. Virender Sehwag is good man who believes in showing real face to the others. He could have also get the hairs transplanted on his head like Rana Naved ul Hasan of Pakistan or Salman Khan (Film Actor) but he didn't.
    Virender Sehwag has become ghost for the bowlers right now and looks greater than Vivian and Don. Sehwag just missed the opportunity to be the only batsman of the world having scored 3 or more triple test hundreds. But we should hope he will do it some time or the other. He has done enough. He will never lose his charm. He is explosive, he is the maestro.

I really fail to see why one should get so easily ruffled or even be upset about humor(less) comments from folks that well may not even know the first letter for 'C'ricket maybe, or what it means to be watching a top skilled sportsperson even if it hit them like an oncoming migraine? :rolleyes:...

[Funny as it may seem, some may well be under the impression that Gavaskar is still the captain for the Indian Cricket team...!!! :D:D:D]

But in a more somber/serious note:
    This Veeru guy is for real....and as a star sportsman may be his own worst enemy more than anything, me thinks!!!
    Also it surely helps and is very very good to see him in the thick of things nowadays and in top nick!!!

Even opponents (all in awe) agree that the way he is, he should be allowed to play the way he does... and that if he is really gonna be so audacious about his strokeplay with complete disregard for the ballers, you might as well also be ready to see him get out on silly strokes every now and then!....BUT that's how he is. Period.

BTW, that batting by Sehwag on this recent first one day against Sri-Lanka was a beauty of an innings (I still remember dropping all/any important things, and even forgetting my "precious" sleep.... realizing there is something magical happening there on the middle.... the Najafhgarh dude was on a song!)..... to watch him in that devastating form it was easy to understand why folks call him as that one player that can bring even the best of the bowlers to their knees! (or ruin their careers completely!) ....
    ...Wouldn't follow the trodden path, but shall leave a blazing trail!!!...

Quote Originally Posted by shailendra View Post
    to watch him in that devastating form it was easy to understand why folks call him as that one player that can bring even the best of the bowlers to their knees! (or ruin their careers completely!) ....
    Saqlain Mushtaq's career collpased after sehwag's brutal assault against him in Multan.. (Multan ka sultan!):rock

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by ashokdahiya819 View Post
    arre kisne khol dia yo, iska babu kuch bhi kerta ho is baat ka babu te k matlaab, 99% log tax chori kare hai to tere hisaab te sari tax chori aale ka balaak kitna bhi bhadia khelta ho vo crap hai. Captani leke k ho ja ga go and perform chaudhary pane me kucch na dhera.

अरे तुम कोण से खेल की बात कर रहे हो हमारी समझ में तो
    अब तक नही अ लिया . खेले वे टीवी आगे आँख फोड़ा हम . फेर
    इस बात की बहस में चले जावा की किस ने कितनी दौड़ बनाई
    सै. किसकी कोहनी में दर्द हो गया और कोहनी का इलाज कर्वावान
    अमरीका गया . आड़े गाँव में खेत में सारा दिन कस्सी चलावे
    सै जाट कभी वो कोहनी का इलाज करान शहर तक भी नही गए
    अमेरिका की तो बात दूर . रही सहवाग की बात तो भाई किसी भी
    जाट महासभा या जाट रैली में आया आज तक . अगर आया होता
    तो जाटो का ही मान बढता उसमे . उल्टा नज़ब गड़ का नवाब
    ( मुसलमान ) और कहवावान लाग गया लोगो से . नही तो होना ये
    चाहिए था की लोग नजब गड़ का जाट बोलते लोग उसे .

Sehwag is a good player even i believe that , i never said that he is worthless , i was just trying to reply to the person who started the thread....i meant to say that i don't find him that fantastic "relatively ". I honour him because he brought laurels to our country ! y must i be oblivious to this fact but what i also wanted to say is that he will restore his charm with entirety only if he "sustains" the form he is in now for more years to come .

Mentioning hair and all was just a part of a light hearted conversation nothing intentional there ! and definitely Sehwag has skills that he was busy honing during the hiatus that occured in his career sometime back ,now he is back with boost blast and made headlines in Times Of India as "Jat rocks Lanka"
    SUN HAS TO SHINE !! ND PRECISELY THAT'S WHAT SEHWAG DID

QUOTE=nitindev;235368]Well I dont have the patience to go through all the posts between you two, but your last post is quite rude, indeed it is really very very rude. Sehwag's charm is in his flamboyant batting and not in his hair. Andre agassi, Zinadin Zidane were all bald but most lovable athletes of the era. Sehwag has grown to be a national pride rather than just a jat community pride. I am sure with your perspective you would find virender (boxer) more charming, but i wonder that is because of his achievements or because of his thick hair clad scalp.

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
    Last edited by richi; December 18th, 2009 at 09:51 PM.