Thread: Will 21 December 2012 will be a dooms day

Will 21 December 2012 will be a dooms day

There are many predictions doing the rounds that a major tragedy will strike the world on 21 Dec 2012 and all most complete population of this planet will be wiped out.Suppose that comes true then what are your plans for next two years or so.Do share with each other please.
    Last edited by rajesh00; November 20th, 2009 at 07:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rajesh00 View Post
    There are many predictions doing the rounds that a major tragedy will strike the world on 12 Dec 2012 and all most complete population of this planet will be wiped out.Suppose that comes true then what are your plans for next two years or so.Do share with each other please.

what a jok spread by the media,specially by India Tv. baki kuchh nhi bera hai jitana kha pee ke maje kar ja utne kar le.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjaymalik View Post
    what a jok spread by the media,specially by India Tv. baki kuchh nhi bera hai jitana kha pee ke maje kar ja utne kar le.

Jats take things in a different manner than the world.Proof enough.Don't u agree?

Correction.I think the day is 21 December.

do u want to discuss this here!....I mean are you kiddin me?

Jats take things in a different manner than the world.Proof enough.Don't u agree?
    Keshav Dahiya
    www.dahiya.us

The ancient Mayans were the ones who thought that the world will end in 2012. The Mayan calender ends at 2012. From what I know these folks had some really advanced mathematical capabilities. There must be a reason they came up with this idea of ending the calendar in 2012. So I won't discount the possibility that something horrendous might happen in 2012.

However I won't be surprised if the world comes to an end sooner. Man is not leaving any stone unturned. Endless yet needless wars, unabated wastage of resources, trashing of the habitat of other species that are a crucial part of the food chain, are just some of the things man is doing to ensure that civilization comes to an end.

The other day I found out that they are feeding animal waste to cows (http://www.latimes.com/business/la-f...,1227725.story and http://www.commondreams.org/headlines04/0128-03.htm). Now, that is totally against the rule of nature. It is a blatant violation of the food chain.

Another thing we need to be concerned about it the disappearance of Honey Bees (http://www.voanews.com/specialenglis...04-09-voa6.cfm). They are the most crucial component of the food chain.

I am not as much convinced by the whole Global Warming theory. But, I am convinced that the end of Human Civilization will come due to the collapse of the food chain or the use of weapons of extreme destruction.

I see that people over here in the west are taking notice of the above facts and are changing their way of life. People are switching to organic food, wasting less resources, throwing lesser trash, driving more fuel efficient cars, improving the energy-efficiency of their homes etc.

But, from what I saw during my last visit to India, people there are just so out of touch with reality. The very social activists/celebrities who cry hoarse about Global Warming go around in big SUVs, live in humongous mansions and live a life that totally contradicts their beliefs. I saw that more and more people are shopping for food at retail outlets instead of going to the local Farmers Markets.

Indians are adopting an unsustainable way of life that the people in the west are walking away from. I just do not understand what was wrong with the way things used to be when I was a child growing up back in India. In order to adopt a more westernised standard of living that consists of Malls, fast food places, multiplexes, shopping plazas, big cars etc, people have burdened the scarce resources of the country.

Traffic Jams, power outages, rising fuel prices, long commute times, unhealthy diets, lack of fitness regimens are all going to hurt India in the long run.

Its high time people changed their way of life by living responsibly, eating responsibly, and spend their resources wisely if they are really concerned about the world coming to an end. Trust me, its not going to be a meteor, or an increased solar activity that are most probably going to destroy the world. Its us humans and our way of life that will destroy the world.

Wink

Ye jyotishi to nu e baandte rahya kare. Jo kime hovega ho jaga. na inke kahe te ruke kime er na inke kahe te hove kime. In-ne apni chandi karen te matlab ho se bus. :thappad
    Er je 21 ya 12 december 2012 (jo bhi taarikh ye btawe se) usne kime nahi hoya to fer dekhna se ke ke bhaane marte haandenge ye modde :boxing Fer duniya ne nyu kah ke bahka denge ke is kaal me falaana grah ghus gya uski vjah te tal gya vinaash :D!

Mere nyu samjh me nahi aayi baki ke Jaat kad te in "Boojha Padniya" ke chakraan me aan laage??
    A350Xwb - Shaping Efficiency!

Arrow sab bakwas h... no tension man

There are many predictions doing the rounds that a major tragedy will strike the world on 21 Dec 2012 and all most complete population of this planet will be wiped out.Suppose that comes true then what are your plans for next two years or so.Do share with each other please.

sab bakwas h... kuch nhi hona agle 50 yrs tk..... aage ka pata nhi h///
    becoz we are here...... simple "earn & enjoy" that s all man
    Thanks & Regards,

Anil Jakhar
    jakhar.anilk@gmail.com
    +91 93143 91300
    Birodi badi \ Nawal garh, Fatehpur Shekhawati, Rajasthan, India

Quote Originally Posted by dahiyarules View Post
    The ancient Mayans were the ones who thought that the world will end in 2012. The Mayan calender ends at 2012. From what I know these folks had some really advanced mathematical capabilities. There must be a reason they came up with this idea of ending the calendar in 2012. So I won't discount the possibility that something horrendous might happen in 2012.
    All the points made by you are valid. Even I think the We are our own biggest enemies.
    दीपक धनखड़
    Journey (Long or short) starts with a single step.

Bhai sahab,

Yo are right on this point becoz it's also written in our puran and one another puran (europien) that their is no date on calander after 21st dec. But what i think by using my technical mind that it's the fake news on which we are doing discussion. INDIA TV is the biggest timepass entertainment channel. That is not showing the real news just fake kind of things they are showing. And why they are doing bcoz they want to get stable in todays growing market. And people like you and me are their viewrs. Suppose on sunday u want to go out to watch a movie and ur friends are not in mood for it. So just do one thing switch on ur TV and tune to INDIA TV. It's the biggest comedy channel in news. U will get ur whole day timepass and fun. Also u can see it with family also bcoz they are not going to show any adult thing on it.

If you shoot at king you must kill him.

bura bhai china chalangeeee un badii kistiyan m baith ke handangeee

ar jahaj udana aave s k tanee bhai .....................

:rock:rock:tamatar:thappadD:D

Think which become obvious in future

Quote Originally Posted by jakharanil View Post
    sab bakwas h... kuch nhi hona agle 50 yrs tk..... aage ka pata nhi h///
    becoz we are here...... simple "earn & enjoy" that s all man
    accha ke pata ho bhi je bhai
    anil bhai bima karwa le aapna

50 saal ke baad kuch hoga ye pakka hai kya

To remind, Mayan or whatever projected crap you may call it ; is the product of human mind. Dont you wonder that nature has its own schemes rather than putting a full stop over its own evolution. Stop worrying over what few nerds wrote in alien's language a few thousands years back. Humans can't [read can't] predict unpredictable i'e life span of nature.

Why to blame INDIA Tv?

It is shyt propagated by western media. They have spilled millions of dollars out of it and would be doing till 22 december 2012. They have invested in all time favourite FEAR of ages-Dooms Day! Its true that world's major population is idiotic and medioker, rare are the ones who make super idiots.

Are you?
    Last edited by Samarkadian; December 9th, 2009 at 01:45 AM.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

Okey, off-topic but relevant query:

Any betting-website/company/house accepting the betting on 2012 as dooms-year. I want to bet that it won't happen in 2012. :D :D

Quote Originally Posted by sunillathwal View Post
    Any betting-website/company/house accepting the betting on 2012 as dooms-year. I want to bet that it won't happen in 2012. :D :D
    Yeah, and I want to bet that the whole world (each and everyone) would stand up for a 10 minute silence the day AFTER I die. 1:100 odds. You pay me 1 crore now. I pay u 100 crores if you win the bet. Comeon now, such good odds offered for an event that has never happened till now.