Thread: Canada Immigration

Canada Immigration

Dear Friends

It will be great to meet/connect with someone who has used Canadian Experience Class to get PR or someone who can be of help.

Appreciate your support.

Thanks!
    Dhanesh
    dk

Sometimes skills, knowledge & experience are only useful if the environment or situation requires them! However, we still should possess them all as we do not know,to what environment would we be subjected to, tomorrow!!!

dhanesh,

guess i can be of help to you. as of now i am fully aware of all the changes and implementations that have come in force and have seen/helped at least 8-10 people in my circle to achieve their PR status through "federal skilled class" category. i might be very busy in next month or so, but do let me know your questions or concerns either by posting here or address it to my email account.
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

Dear Brahm Bhai

Thank you very much for your prompt response. Let me take this opportunity to wish you belated happy birthday...May God Bless You Ever.

I could not see your email id hence writing here...please share your email id/contact number and I will be in touch with you.

Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by brahmtewatia View Post
    dhanesh,

guess i can be of help to you. as of now i am fully aware of all the changes and implementations that have come in force and have seen/helped at least 8-10 people in my circle to achieve their PR status through "federal skilled class" category. i might be very busy in next month or so, but do let me know your questions or concerns either by posting here or address it to my email account.
    dk

Sometimes skills, knowledge & experience are only useful if the environment or situation requires them! However, we still should possess them all as we do not know,to what environment would we be subjected to, tomorrow!!!

dear dhanesh,

many thanks for the kind wishes. no day is specific for the wishes, when they come your way. one must grab them with open arms, no matter where they come from and when ever.

i deliberately didn't gave you the email address cos of the fear of 'spam' pouring into my id's. you could have got it on my profile from "contact me".

anyways, here are my id's...

brahmtewatia at the rate of hotmail.com and
    brahm_tewatia at the rate of yahoo.ca (<<< preferable)

Hi,

what are the chances of getting canadian PR in case of Software professionals..
    'Anything is Possible '

' Just do it '

Thanks Brahm Bhai..You may please delete your emails as I have made a note of these. Thanks again!
    Quote Originally Posted by brahmtewatia View Post
    dear dhanesh,

many thanks for the kind wishes. no day is specific for the wishes, when they come your way. one must grab them with open arms, no matter where they come from and when ever.

i deliberately didn't gave you the email address cos of the fear of 'spam' pouring into my id's. you could have got it on my profile from "contact me".
    Last edited by dkumar; December 2nd, 2009 at 08:41 AM.
    dk

Quote Originally Posted by jitender_singh View Post
    Hi,

what are the chances of getting canadian PR in case of Software professionals..
    "federal skilled class" worker applications received on or after feb. 27, 2008 are now assessed for eligibility according to a set of criteria issued by the min. of citizenship nd immigration. as per the recommendations in this new eligibility criteria, you got 100% chances if u've done b.tech.

tell me where are you based? india or abroad ? chances are good if you are based abroad, cos in india the waiting list is now running as late as 6-8 years. also tell me from the link [http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigra...ions.asp#list] which NOC code >>> start frm here >>> [http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigra.../tool_01c.asp] best suits yr profile and experience. go further, and take out the exact NOC code(s) form the list that is best suited to yr exp. also, take the 'self-assessment test' to proceed further.

a bit personal... are you married ? if not, you lose 5 good points. go through this website www.cic.gc.ca, click 'how to immigrate as skilled worker' do a bit of HW nd come back with yr Q's.

also download this to learn more >>> http://www.cic.gc.ca/ENGLISH/pdf/kits/guides/EG7.pdf

rgrds

Hi ,
    I applied for canada immigration (NOC 0213) on march 31 2010 and still have not received medical.

If somebody applied and waiting, please share.

Regards
    Manoj