को पैदा होते ही मारा जाता हो तो बात अलग है पर हमने
    अपने दादा परदादा से कभी एसा नही सुना जो इस नाटक में
    दिखाया गया है की लड़की को कांच मिला हुआ दूध पिला दिया
    गया . राजस्थान में तो कही कही अब भी होता है पर जाटों में नही राजपूतो में
    होता है . अभी मने राजस्थान के एक अखबार में पड़ा की बाड़मेर के एक
    राजपूतो के गाँव में १५० साल बाद बारात आई है . क्योंकि वहा लडकियों के
    पैदा होते ही मार देते है . और जिस लड़की की बारात आई वो पैदा होते ही
    उसके मामा के यहाँ भेज दी गई थी इसलिए बच गई . यानि की पुरे गाँव के गाँव
    शामिल होते है इस काम में . और बदनाम हरियाने के जाटों को कर रहे है नाटको में .
    जहा तक मैं समझता हु हरियाने में लडकियों की इज्जत सबसे ज्यादा होती है .
    kaisi baat kar rya hai hooda bhai........haryana ke jaat to ladkiyan ki izzat karna janate hi konya......or to or log to nu mana hai ki haryana ke jaat ladkiyan paida hon hi na dende.....ar jo koi galti te paida ho bhi gai to us na ghar te bahar na likadan dete, padaate-likhaate konya.......

par bhai ek baat samajh ni aandi......jib haryana ke jaat itne ZAALIM hai to ye jaatland pa itni jaataniya kade te aayi.....ya meghna malik,saina nehwal kade te aayi...ar bhai in saariyan ki umar bhi kam-te-kam 20 saal to hai hi......
    mane nu laga hai ki ye saari jooth bol ri hai.....apna address galat bta rakhya hai.......ye to kisi or state ki hai.......kyun haryana ma to jaat apni ladkiya na padaate hi konya.......internet use karna to bahut door ki baat hai........
    to bhai aisi galat baat mat likhya kar ki haryana ma ladkiyon ki izzat hova hai.......

actually sir isme jo gaon dikhaya gaya hai wo karnal se 10 KM dur ka dikhaya gaya hai.....[/QUOTE]
    ismey jo gaam pahlam dikhayaa thaa uskaa to beraa naa par ebb jo dikhaawey sein wo navi mumbai kaa panvel ke paas kaa marathee gaon hey.
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    हक़ मांगने से नहीं मिलता , छिना जाता हे |
    अहिंसा कमजोरों का हथियार हे |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |
    मौत नु आंगालियाँ पे नचांदे , ते आपां जाट कुहांदे |

Quote Originally Posted by ravinderjeet View Post
    actually sir isme jo gaon dikhaya gaya hai wo karnal se 10 KM dur ka dikhaya gaya hai.....
    ismey jo gaam pahlam dikhayaa thaa uskaa to beraa naa par ebb jo dikhaawey sein wo navi mumbai kaa panvel ke paas kaa marathee gaon hey.[/QUOTE]
    darasal shooting kahin par hui ho natak me ise karnal ke paas bataya gaya hai:rolleyes:

Excuse me miss pooja first update ur knowledge about Jats without having proper knowledge u cant argue about any serial..... waise aise bahut kaam loog hi hai jo jaat cultural follow karte hai..

Inspiring Video against brutal killing of female(unborn)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzCsh...eature=related

Song with traditional musical instruments for awareness among folks.

Dhee Di Arz
    Jagtar Singh Cheema
    Last edited by Sukar; December 14th, 2009 at 10:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by skarmveer View Post
    Eak TV serial hai or usney agar koi burai dekhai hai to us-sey savikaar kerkay usey door kerney kee bat to ker nahi rahey aapas mein eak dusrey per comments kerney say kaya hoga. Sabhi say nivedan hai kee is burai say kesey lada jaya is per discuss karo or agar nahi ker satey to aaram say padho.

Yea problem Haryana, UP, Rajasthan or Punjab kee nahi purey utter Bharat kee hai isliyea keese perdesha ko jimmewar thahrna galat hai.
    karmveer bhai sahib
    Couldn't agree with you more. We spent so much time in learning about evolution, Charles Darwin and other Bull Crap, never understand that in human race women play the most important role in evolution. Another aspect is women have very minimal role is gender selection of child, it is single act of men in creating progeny since they carry XY chromosomes while women only carry XX chromosomes. All the while we do all kinds of pompous celebration in the name of appeasing Durga mata, doing a yatra to vaishno devi asking her blessing. I am at loss to understand how these stupid budhiya's and bhoodey (using these terms pejoratively) of old school can blame a women for not giving them a grand son. Again How do you explain that to these hypocrites, ego maniacs, nihilistic, stubborn idiots.
    In majority of cases there is no need for gender testing, a pregnant women can tell you if you are having a girl or boy. If a pregnant woman is carrying a boy, she has elevated level of testosterones hence elevated libido, if she is pregnant with girl, she is more subdued in libido, her glow and looks take a big hit.
    All these idiots who were committing female infanticide are now looking for brides for their sons-none to be found. I call it poetic justice. Natures way of removing providence from decadent society.

Quote Originally Posted by daivischahal View Post
    kaisi baat kar rya hai hooda bhai........haryana ke jaat to ladkiyan ki izzat karna janate hi konya......or to or log to nu mana hai ki haryana ke jaat ladkiyan paida hon hi na dende.....ar jo koi galti te paida ho bhi gai to us na ghar te bahar na likadan dete, padaate-likhaate konya.......

par bhai ek baat samajh ni aandi......jib haryana ke jaat itne ZAALIM hai to ye jaatland pa itni jaataniya kade te aayi.....ya meghna malik,saina nehwal kade te aayi...ar bhai in saariyan ki umar bhi kam-te-kam 20 saal to hai hi......
    mane nu laga hai ki ye saari jooth bol ri hai.....apna address galat bta rakhya hai.......ye to kisi or state ki hai.......kyun haryana ma to jaat apni ladkiya na padaate hi konya.......internet use karna to bahut door ki baat hai........
    to bhai aisi galat baat mat likhya kar ki haryana ma ladkiyon ki izzat hova hai.......

hahahahahahahahahhahahahha...shabash:D

Najar si mariyo is link pe... Mane to Haryane ki e khabar laagi ya

http://in.jagran.yahoo.com/news/loca...6_6020918.html
    A350Xwb - Shaping Efficiency!

Quote Originally Posted by karan View Post
    Another aspect is women have very minimal role is gender selection of child, it is single act of men in creating progeny since they carry XY chromosomes while women only carry XX chromosomes. I am at loss to understand how these stupid budhiya's and bhoodey (using these terms pejoratively) of old school can blame a women for not giving them a grand son.
    Its not just XX chromosomes present in female.

Its what overtakes what!

XX or XY

Generally from behavioural aspect we can say that this couple would be proud parents of a girl child , if women partner is more energetic among the two!

At that specific time who is more energetic!

So women are dubbed by their Mother-in-laws to reduce their activity level.

Quote Originally Posted by akshaymalik84 View Post
    Before addressing questions on the need for female literacy and empowerment of women we need to evaluate the relevance of women on earth. Our society faces many question on Women equality like :Is there a need for women to get educated? If so, how far? If women go for jobs, who will look after the family? Aren’t education and employment responsible for the greater individuality that women acquire and which causes split families? Doesn’t freedom for women result in a low morality rate in society?etc.etc.

First we need to address the fundamental issue about the existence of women. If this is solved then issue like equality, employement and freedom can be decided.

Women and only women can address these issues. They are the only species in the entire world who do not want to give birth to their own kind and have an instinct to kill their own kind, they are the only ones who willingly allow all kinds of nasty and cruel things to happen to their bodies in the name of enhancing beauty.

Still time left for women to avoid being declared as World Heritage sites or it can be worse for them if women breeding centres got established. Different women could be produced — of different colours, sizes and shapes to suit varied purposes.:eek:
    Akshay .....
    I think ur perception about women's Empowerment is very wrong...the questions u pointed out which society is facing regarding women Empowerment is raised by whom?......can u please tell me this thing......U say women n only women can address these issues....?????............can u plz tell me how only women can address these issues...wen most of the problems or i should say all of the problems r usually created by men like....eve teasing...women exploitation and all the problems which r regarding women safety outside her home......isn't it?
    Bhai...its very easy to blame others....n shredd ur shoulders n walk away....u must hav females at ur home n u will also get married n that too will b a gurl.....she would also face such problems n can u at that time also act according to ur this thinking ....,.?(here i'm not getting personal to hurt u anyway ..just trying to make u understand my point)
    And regarding ur comment that they r (women) only living beings who allow nasty n cruel things happen to themselves.......rethink on ur point !!
    U r not a women n u cann't understand the pshyche of a women......(as u hav urself said in another thread of ur's.......wat women want in a guy !!)
    n If u think women r so insensitive than why u men allow ur betterhalf's to do so.....u equally hav ur share in every decision of lyf being a Men(btw as i hav seen india as a male dominated society man hav full fledge authority in every decision ).
    I kno every bdy knows wat our society is n how it behaves .......u better kno how gurl's face problems outside her home at school ,colleges,workplaces n usually every place were she tries to step out ! n now plz dont try to criticise this thing as this is true .
    I kno this discussion is endless as we both r different being a Woman n Man !But i want to say .....dont b critical just for the sake of writing here.

Before They are the only species in the entire world who do not want to give birth to their own kind and have an instinct to kill their own kind, they are the only ones who willingly allow all kinds of nasty and cruel things to happen to their bodies in the name of enhancing beauty.

purposes.:eek:
    Absolutly correct Akashy, what ever you have said to some extent is correct. It is only the mother or the grand mother of the new born girl who got dispointed not the father or the grandfather , they never dispoint even the father love more to the femal child than male.the jelously and illwill have only a women against women as campared to men.

Quote Originally Posted by daivischahal View Post

bhai lage se tne Haryana me aaye kai saal ho ge
    kai saal k mne t isa laage se tu kde aaya e na ho haryana me
    jo yo tne likh rkya se ak jaat padhan na dete apne ladkiyan ne
    bhai ya baat bera na tne kit te laagi tu mne ise kisi gaav ka naam bata de jit jaat apni ladkiyan ne ghar te bhaar na nikln dete ho

neche ya jo malik bhai ne post likh rakhi se isne bhi deek le

aaj hayyana me ladka or ladki me koi frk na se

Quote Originally Posted by malikdeepak1 View Post
    Najar si mariyo is link pe... Mane to Haryane ki e khabar laagi ya

http://in.jagran.yahoo.com/news/loca...6_6020918.html
    Number one Haryana...............:rock

Quote Originally Posted by vikasphougat View Post
    bhai lage se tne Haryana me aaye kai saal ho ge
    kai saal k mne t isa laage se tu kde aaya e na ho haryana me
    jo yo tne likh rkya se ak jaat padhan na dete apne ladkiyan ne
    bhai ya baat bera na tne kit te laagi tu mne ise kisi gaav ka naam bata de jit jaat apni ladkiyan ne ghar te bhaar na nikln dete ho

neche ya jo malik bhai ne post likh rakhi se isne bhi deek le

aaj hayyana me ladka or ladki me koi frk na se
    Bhai phogat is bhai ne ya baat dusre tareeke te likh rakhi se. Yu chora haryane ka e se! Modya ne ve post delete kar di jinpe is bhai ne ye baat likhi thi.

ya baat sahi se ke eeb chora chori me farak nahi hota haryane me!
    A350Xwb - Shaping Efficiency!

Quote Originally Posted by malikdeepak1 View Post
    Bhai phogat is bhai ne ya baat dusre tareeke te likh rakhi se. Yu chora haryane ka e se! Modya ne ve post delete kar di jinpe is bhai ne ye baat likhi thi.

ya baat sahi se ke eeb chora chori me farak nahi hota haryane me!
    acha t nu baat thi

chal koi na bhai mne bera na thi
    Number one Haryana...............:rock

Quote Originally Posted by sanjaymalik View Post
    Absolutly correct Akashy, what ever you have said to some extent is correct. It is only the mother or the grand mother of the new born girl who got dispointed not the father or the grandfather , they never dispoint even the father love more to the femal child than male.the jelously and illwill have only a women against women as campared to men.
    Sanjay
    I have to concur with you to some extent. Worst enemy of women is another women.

Quote Originally Posted by karan View Post
    Sanjay
    I have to concur with you to some extent. Worst enemy of women is another women.

truely said !!!! a women cant see other women happy --to some extent...exceptional cases are always there !!!

Think which become obvious in future

Quote Originally Posted by malikseema View Post
    Akshay .....
    I think ur perception about women's Empowerment is very wrong...the questions u pointed out which society is facing regarding women Empowerment is raised by whom?......can u please tell me this thing......U say women n only women can address these issues....?????............can u plz tell me how only women can address these issues...wen most of the problems or i should say all of the problems r usually created by men like....eve teasing...women exploitation and all the problems which r regarding women safety outside her home......isn't it?
    Bhai...its very easy to blame others....n shredd ur shoulders n walk away....u must hav females at ur home n u will also get married n that too will b a gurl.....she would also face such problems n can u at that time also act according to ur this thinking ....,.?(here i'm not getting personal to hurt u anyway ..just trying to make u understand my point)
    And regarding ur comment that they r (women) only living beings who allow nasty n cruel things happen to themselves.......rethink on ur point !!
    U r not a women n u cann't understand the pshyche of a women......(as u hav urself said in another thread of ur's.......wat women want in a guy !!)
    n If u think women r so insensitive than why u men allow ur betterhalf's to do so.....u equally hav ur share in every decision of lyf being a Men(btw as i hav seen india as a male dominated society man hav full fledge authority in every decision ).
    I kno every bdy knows wat our society is n how it behaves .......u better kno how gurl's face problems outside her home at school ,colleges,workplaces n usually every place were she tries to step out ! n now plz dont try to criticise this thing as this is true .
    I kno this discussion is endless as we both r different being a Woman n Man !But i want to say .....dont b critical just for the sake of writing here.

I am not talking about women enpowernment here. I have written about women enpowernment in that particular thread.

If you cant raise any issue by yourself then why are you expecting Men to raise it. Does that implies that you don't want equality?

yes i have girls and ladies in my family and i would never want them to come to me crying that some eve teaser is teasing them rather i would be more happy if they come to me and Say"Hey bro.....i slammed one of the ******* misbehaving with me"

Please try to think why ours is a male Dominant society?

Just look around you and you will see women hurts women more than men.
    The word "EQUAL" has no meaning in human life

Women take the initiative and men support it?
    I am not talking about women enpowernment here. I have written about women enpowernment in that particular thread.

If you cant raise any issue by yourself then why are you expecting Men to raise it. Does that implies that you don't want equality?

yes i have girls and ladies in my family and i would never want them to come to me crying that some eve teaser is teasing them rather i would be more happy if they come to me and Say"Hey bro.....i slammed one of the ******* misbehaving with me"

Quote Originally Posted by anjoo View Post
    Women take the initiative and men support it?
    Yes, Make them realize your importance.
    The word "EQUAL" has no meaning in human life

Akshay ..
    I kno very well u were not talking about Women Empowerment for sure here.
    I am very well aware who hurts whom n why ....u r referring here a Mother -in -law hurting a Daughter -in-law....else in no case a women hurts women.....no Mother can hurt her Daughter .
    n in that case that mother too hurts a daughter -in-law with the consent of a MAN .
    aur chalo mann lete hain ki sirf women hi women ko hurt karti hai tow man sab jante hue bhi kyun kuch nhi karta?
    aur rahi baat eve teasing ki tow mere bhai wo tow 1 ladka hi karta hoga female ke saath......ya wo bhi female hi karti hai against female's....
    aur rahi baat mere sochne ki ya samjhne ki tow bhai meri tow samjh se pare hai ki ye hamari society male dominated kyun hai.........tu hi bata de...plz
    N dont tell me we cant raise issues for ourselves.......we can n we r ....its just all our initiatives raise the eyebrowes of some of the so called dominants of society .
    I think u r also getting my post personal....its just an answer to ur post...as i hav said earlier i am just trying to make my point clear.