Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: UP Jats, Brilliant Time to get Harit Pradesh.

It will be well manageable by partition of U.P.
    JAT = JUSTICE + ACTION + TRUTH

Dhan Ka Katora -Chattisgarh

Rice Bowl
    Aditya dost Chattisgarh -New found Jatland after year 2000 is progressing at an unparallel range.

Saare inaam Best state ke Chattisgarh ne mile NDTV pe

Ye mat dekho India ki development 10 percent se develop hua ki nahin.

Ye dekho pehle kitna hota tha ..aur abb naya state ban kar kitna ???

Chattisgarh land is very fertile....sabb bhaiya ne bata dena...if anyone planning for FARMING Business.
    Esp upper central Chattisgarh.

That is due to old residual mountains not BIG as Himalayas...even Narmada river starts from those mountains but enters MP.

Upper Chattisgarh is Sub Mountanious Panna ki heere ki khaan.

Central Chattisgarh is FERTILE...till Salts & minerals of residual mountains are there!

Land is made fertile due to Minerals & Salt of Himalayas / Mountains ...not River Water.

River Water is mere & mere carrier of such minerals

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by yudhvirmor View Post
    Brahmins are running this country and they are known for era of exploitation.

What happened to them in Kashmir was result of their deeds of past..

We can't afford to ignore anybody, we need to make policies for growth of everybody be its SC, BC, General, Hindu, christian, Muslim..
    We can't build this country alone.. Always remember, Nationalism can't be expected out of deprived and frustrated citizens.

Bhai mai to socha karta ek Kashmiri pandit Atankwadia ne mare the par eb bera pata we to kashmirian ne e mar ki bhajaye the.

Par itna unne ke julam kar diya tha ode.

Muje itna samaj nahiaata:

Muslimo ko Educational inst. me reservation do naukriya me reservation do,

Haj yatra me subsidy do.

Madarso me paisa phuko.

er baat jab sau karod hinduo ki aati hai to 100 akad jamin unhe nahi milti (amarnath yatra) uspe sarkare gir jati hain.
    Doesn't seems to be funny??...........

I am not against muslims upliftment or any other religion/community but that should not be at the cost of other communities.

no division plz

why people think that division of state will create better administration?

a state is already divided into districts, tehsils and blocks for proper administration, what more division u need?

even if u divide UP or any other state, governance will be the same at micro level, mentality of administrators will b the same.
    so its a big mistake to think that partition will help in better management.

US and australia has large states. they r not dividing them for better governance.
    better governance logon aur leaders ke attitude change hone se aayegi, division karne se nahi.
    and then states fight over water, cant u see haryana punjab fighting over water and also kaveri jal vivaad. agar 1 hi state hota to ladai b na hoti

Quote Originally Posted by arvind1069 View Post
    why people think that division of state will create better administration?

a state is already divided into districts, tehsils and blocks for proper administration, what more division u need?

even if u divide UP or any other state, governance will be the same at micro level, mentality of administrators will b the same.
    so its a big mistake to think that partition will help in better management.

US and australia has large states. they r not dividing them for better governance.
    better governance logon aur leaders ke attitude change hone se aayegi, division karne se nahi.
    and then states fight over water, cant u see haryana punjab fighting over water and also kaveri jal vivaad. agar 1 hi state hota to ladai b na hoti
    Sir ji we can't compare US and Australia with India.. Population whole Australia may be less than NCR.. I am sure Less people live in Texas than Haryana. We need division so that state funds can be utilized properly without bias. I understand that we have Tehsils and Districts but one DM or DC needs days to reach Lucknow to tell something to Maya Aunty...

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by yudhvirmor View Post
    Sir ji we can't compare US and Australia with India.. Population whole Australia may be less than NCR.. I am sure Less people live in Texas than Haryana. We need division so that state funds can be utilized properly without bias. I understand that we have Tehsils and Districts but one DM or DC needs days to reach Lucknow to tell something to Maya Aunty...

Fone kar de baat batan tai jana ke jaroori se.

Er Bahan Kumari Mayawati bol bhai, Aunty sungi to chho me aajagi:rock:rock:rock

Cool

State ne hogya Bdday cake hogya apni-2 plate lekin aate jao er ek-2 piece lete jao.

ek bhai ne kahi thi ek haryana is the example of betterment from division:

Bhai ek to haryana pahlem punjab ke sath na tha wo meerut ke sath tha 1857 kranti ke baad angreza ne ise punjab ke saath milaya tha. punjabiya ke saath na to iski boli milti na khan paan na sanskriti. wo to jabardsti ka sauda tha.

doosri : Bhai develop to punjab bhi barabr e hoya se nu to na ek punjab ke gail haryana marya karta er nyara hoki punjab marta rah gya er haryana ubhar gya.

Baki hona to wo e se jo hamare polticians chawenge