Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Aarakshan ko dilli gherenge Jat

Quote Originally Posted by piush_tomar View Post
    As I mentioned earlier here is very clear statistics, Since 1984 no single JAT became IAS or IPS in UP. When we got OBC reservation at state level in UP over 60% seats in all state level post under OBC have been filled by Jats only. Over thousands or Lakh job come every year in central government jobs. Just imagine How many jats would have been selected if we would have obc reservation at center since 1990(mandal commission implemented). Almost 20 years have been passed. Just imagine how much we lost.
    Under OBC our children will also get admission in central government institutions like IIT and IIM and you wont believe there are over 50% seats still vacant because they are not being filled by other OBC caste, but we know when Jats will have this opportunity they will filled it very easily and in coming time it will help our community as a whole.
    We need reservation for Just 25 years so that our coming generation will not need it as they will get proper education and other facility from their well established parents and grandparents.
    Today we have over 22 Jat MP in parliament from different parties they don’t raise this issue in parliament because they know if we as a Jat community will be well established than how their “Netagiri” will be sustained ..they know if our community will remain weak and poor they will get support in every election.
    “Jat Arakshan sangarsh samiti” in Uttar Pradesh is a non political organization and fighting for this social cause under Mr. Yashpal Malik. You wont believe non of the Jat leader from any party not supporting it because they want this community remain poor and I am dead sure when we will get reservation these “Political Dalal” will be at front to get the advantage.
    So for prosperous future of Jat community fight against it. Either remove all reservation from our constitution or give us reservation under OBC.
    JAT or rather Jaat(as of UP) is benefitting(as said by you) but at cost of whom??

Have you imagined who is suffering by this act of widening OBC list ? Is that suffering justifiable ??

Have one ever thought why JATs of Haryana / JATT of Punjab don't voice for reservation at all!
    If it is so good (as wrote by you)?

A Soldier also kills a human being and a murderer too!
    Difference lies in , can one Justify the action!
    Act of soldier is justifiable , but of plain murderer is not!

Quote Originally Posted by Sukar View Post
    2werrrrr1

DOGRE TEWATYE PILANIA ...ye saare non-haryana se hain...

Koye UP ka..koye HP...koye Rajasthani..

Inn sabb states main Reservation of Jats is already there

`
    Friends let us put our views if we really know about some one .

Ex CJ DS Tewatia is from Haryana not UP .And what Haryana HP UP or Rajasthan has got to do with the issue .Either you want equal terms for your people or just go and fight against reservation itself.

I just want to ask a simple question to my Jatland brothers .....

Do you feel that an Ahir of Gurgaon is Backward than a Jat of Narwana ???
    Or a Yadav of Delhi is Backward than a Jat of Barwala tehsil ???

If not than, Are not these Jats of Narwana ,Jind or Barwala real sufferer ???

Now when everone admit it is not possible to eradicate it than Why not fight for equal rights to opportunity for Jats when similarly placed other sections are enjoying it .

Have you ever seen these Opposer OF JAT RESERVATION writing any thing when our brothers are heavily suffering because of this??? .
    Have they ever felt their pain????
    No these people are no where to be seen but they will become very active only if some opportunity comes where Jats can unitedly stand against this injustice .They employ every cheap trick available in the bag....

Starts dividing people on the basis of region ...Yeh To Haryana ka hai Voh Rajsthan Ka .

Many high moralist overnight turns castists ...Arre Daed main Miloge Kya ...??? Kaise Kiase DRAMA karate hain yeh log ???

Arre Bhai Backward to Aap aaj bhi ho chuke ho in Education and Financial matters . .... Pur agar aap jaladi is Vicious circle Ko nahi todoge to aap Socially bhi Backward hoi jaoge Jaldi hi .......as social and economical position are clearly related to each other.

Brothers Writing is clear on the wall and we must wake up before it is too late.Let us participate in as much large numbers as possible on 8 th Feb to show our strength and to give an indication that Lion has finally woke up from a deep Sleep.
    Last edited by narenderkharb; December 22nd, 2009 at 11:05 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to narenderkharb For This Useful Post:

RTEWATIA (September 17th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by piush_tomar View Post
    As I mentioned earlier here is very clear statistics, Since 1984 no single JAT became IAS or IPS in UP.

Under OBC our children will also get admission in central government institutions like IIT and IIM and you wont believe there are over 50% seats still vacant because they are not being filled by other OBC caste, but we know when Jats will have this opportunity they will filled it very easily and in coming time it will help our community as a whole.

We need reservation for Just 25 years so that our coming generation will not need it as they will get proper education and other facility from their well established parents and grandparents.

One thing i want to know what the hell these Jat IAS or IPS doing for Jat community.

India is full of bright students. Evens SCs are better than generals.Institutes like IITs and IIMs will never be vaccant whether there is any Quota or not. System just need to check that a Quota student apply of a quota seat. That's the main problem. A quota guy with good rank will always take admission in general catagory.

Ambedkar proposed reservation for DALITs for first 15 years and it is still on. Why?.... because we indians are greedy and and think of ourselves, may be communitywise or politically. Reservation for 25 years will make JAts more lazy and impotent.

I think we are doning good without reservation, we just need to pick up the education level and small invested industries along our habitant.
    Last edited by akshaymalik84; December 22nd, 2009 at 11:14 PM.
    The word "EQUAL" has no meaning in human life

Quote Originally Posted by narenderkharb View Post

Ex CJ DS Tewatia is from Haryana not UP .And what Haryana HP UP or Rajasthan has got to do with the issue .Either you want equal terms for your people or fight against reservation itself.

If not than, Are not these Jats of Narwana ,Jind or Barwala real sufferer when posts are being offered to an Ahir Gujjar or Sunar of Gurgaon or Delhi ???

Now when everone admit it is not possible to eradicate it than Why not fight for equal rights to opportunity for Jats when similarly placed other sections are enjoying it .

Have you ever seen these Opposer OF JAT RESERVATION writing any thing when our brothers are heavily suffering because of this .Have they ever felt their pain???? No these people are no where seen but they will become very active only if some opportunity comes where Jats can unitedly stand against this injustice .They employ every trick in the bag....

Starts dividing people on the basis of region ...Yeh To Haryana ka hai Voh Rajsthan Ka .

Many high moralist overnight turns castists ...Arre Daed main Miloge Kya ...??? Kaise Kiase DRAMA karate yeh log ???

Arre Bhai Backward to Aap aaj bhi ho chuke ho in Education and Financial matters . .... Pur agar aap jaladi is Vicious circle Ko nahi todoge to aap Socially bhi Backward hoi jaoge Jaldi hi .......as social and economical position are clearly related to each other.

Brothers Writing is clear on the wall and we must wake up before it is too late.Let us participate in as much large numbers as possible on 8 th Feb to show our strength and to give an indication that Lion has finally woke up from a deep Sleep.
    Your sense of brotherhood for fellow Jats need to be imitated by all.

But...
    This is a no way!

RESERVATION is a no way!

You are not coming out from vicious circle but trying to be part of this never ending cycle.

Have you heard of Genetic Theory ? , if yes don't say
    a yadav of dilli is even equal to Jats of say narnaul(ahir belt)

Plz think deep , I never be sure on many occassions
    but this time I'm dead sure.....RESERVATION will eat
    one's soul.

Narendra Kharb ji..

Ye PAP hain ...asking for reservation by JATs.

Pap ki kamai , mori main ja gi.

(Isse bada word nahin suja manne eib..pls educated guys ...try to think deeper...)

Your sense of brotherhood for fellow Jats need to be imitated by all.

But...
    This is a no way!

RESERVATION is a no way!

You are not coming out from vicious circle but trying to be part of this never ending cycle.

Have you heard of Genetic Theory ? , if yes don't say
    a yadav of dilli is even equal to Jats of say narnaul(ahir belt)

Plz think deep , I never be sure on many occassions
    but this time I'm dead sure.....RESERVATION will eat
    one's soul.
    Brother I can tell you a lot about this distribution of haplogroups among Scythic races as I had gone deep in to it . Don't be in any confusion Ahir and Jats have almost similar haplogroups as both belong to Scythic group.

Narendra Kharb ji..

Ye PAP hain ...asking for reservation by JATs.

Pap ki kamai , mori main ja gi.

(Isse bada word nahin suja manne eib..pls educated guys ...try to think deeper...)
    Fighting for your rights is real Dharam, Shri Krishan ji kaha karte the

Brother I can tell you a lot about this distribution of haplogroups among Scythic races as I had gone deep in to it . Don't be in any confusion Ahir and Jats have almost similar haplogroups as both belong to Scythic group.
    Narendra Kharb ji,

With due respect, Suppose we Jats get the reservation under OBC Quota, what do you think who will be most benefited. offcourse it will be Jats but educated Jats..means Jats with good resources..They can do it without reservation also....I am sure that is not our motto.. Its very hard to apply creamy layer on our community. Govt. is still struggling over other communities like AHIRS etc. This reservation will not improve Poor Jat's situation.

First thing we need to consider is that - who are we targeting, why are we targeting, and how are we targeting them. These questions will not be decided on the basis of first principles, we need to clear moral reasoning or consistent constitutional visions. Reservations is and will always remain the easy and cheap way of siding with the disempowered, while in reality doing nothing for them; they will remain the prime manifestation of a political party for their own benefit.

India presents itself to be a global hub in higher education. We have given access to a large number of students, but we are also giving them an education that makes them unemployable. The irony in our country is that we have plans for University building not for building Universities.

As far as i am concern reservation is not the criteria but the proper education is one for better development of a community whether its Jats or others.

It took me some time to go through all the posts. I agree with Youdhvir Mor, Raj Phougat, Anil Sangwan and Sukrampal.
    Instead of reservation why not increase the competitive qualifications of Jats. I doubt many Jats fail in written exam, they may not score high in comprehensive exam where essay is written, critical analysis questions must be answered. I can tell you from my 'little' personal experience our Jat boys in most cases can't even exude confidence in interview. If I am not wrong, IAS/IPS interview process is pretty extensive and thats where rubber meets the road. That's the time when your true self should be visible to impress the interview board. Ask for job don't beg for job.

Remember Winners get a hand shake from his employer with broad welcoming smile, loser is shown the door with promise---you will hear from us soon.

Get some professional training help. Some members will call Punjabi's as refugees that is very ignorant. Look at them how much money they spent in professional training help. Name calling will not get anyone a better job but sure will make that person bitter and disappointed.

Here are some issues we need to deal with.....
    1. Fluency in English (no translation of thoughts from haryanvi to hindi to english)
    2. Take another language for example German, Spanish it may be added burden for some but sure as hell it will brighten your prospects in interview process. It shows diligence, adventurous spirit, think outside the box. You may be given a position because they need someone with your skill set and linguistic abilities.
    German and Spanish are very easy to learn if you are proficient in Hindi/Sanskirt Grammar. Their Grammar and our Grammar is identical. Russian is little difficult, mandarin is the most difficult language to learn. Arabic is another good language to learn. Learn these languages not for the sake of certificate but full conversational fluency. Russian and Arabic can get you very decent jobs in Intelligence work, German and Spanish can get you very good job in international business.

You should be able to write an essay without any errors
    3. Why settle for just IPS/IAS best opportunities are in IFS (Indian Foreign Service). You are far removed from Rishteydaar obligations, have better education for your children, travel the world, scout business opportunities, make international contacts.

Those few who want to be land owners and believe in Kisan Culture emigrate to Canada, hell Punjab key Kisan used that category to move to Canada, owned land and became prosperous farmers. Canadian Gov't even subsidized alot for them. Don't know if that is still open or not.

We need to break from the shackles of Reservation in Gov't jobs, myopic view of living life in the same town where we were born and grew up. Information Technology is not the panacea of great career and prosperity. The future belongs to learning another language like Mandarin, Spanish, German, Brazilian Portugees.

I will go beyond mere talk, I will write a resume for qualified people with some experience in IT field.
    Last edited by karan; December 23rd, 2009 at 01:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by yudhvirmor View Post
    I gave up because people were in a impression that I am arguing on the basis of what I am doing in life.. Couple of posts were targeting an individual.
    Yudhvir Mor
    I am disappointed brother. Didn't expect you to give up so easily by mere personal criticism. If people give you personal crticism that means you are doing so many things right and they can't find fault in your professional life they have stooped down so low they are attacking your personal life. Remember every time you say something, or write something, someone will criticise you somewhere, sometime for something.
    Stand your ground and let the criticism roll of your shoulder like dead weight.

Sid Chikkara had one of the best replies to his criticism, he said in one of his post, you gave me free advise so I returned the favor (of course I am paraphrasing here)

Reservation should be fully withdrawn for each section of the society,no reservation the selection should be only on the basis of quality of a person not no the basis of reservation. the person who is having only 50% marks and got admission in a medical course on the basis of reservation and the other person who is having 80% person and got admission. What will the aftermath results. The person who got 80% will be able to became a better doctor as compared to other one. Even such kind of person who got admitted on basis of revervation they took more time to complete the degree. So reservation is a hindrens to produced quality professionals.

Even if we advocating for it the Reservation is concept for upliftment of the weaker cast and weaker society but in reality who are benifiting?,only those are no longer weak or downroten, well eastablished upper section. So it should be banned. As discussed by other member instead of reservation we need well education institution that can produced quality not quantity.NO reservation all should be general.
    Br//sanjay

Quote Originally Posted by akshaymalik84 View Post
    Narendra Kharb ji,

With due respect, Suppose we Jats get the reservation under OBC Quota, what do you think who will be most benefited. offcourse it will be Jats but educated Jats..means Jats with good resources..They can do it without reservation also....I am sure that is not our motto.. Its very hard to apply creamy layer on our community. Govt. is still struggling over other communities like AHIRS etc. This reservation will not improve Poor Jat's situation.

First thing we need to consider is that - who are we targeting, why are we targeting, and how are we targeting them. These questions will not be decided on the basis of first principles, we need to clear moral reasoning or consistent constitutional visions. Reservations is and will always remain the easy and cheap way of siding with the disempowered, while in reality doing nothing for them; they will remain the prime manifestation of a political party for their own benefit.

India presents itself to be a global hub in higher education. We have given access to a large number of students, but we are also giving them an education that makes them unemployable. The irony in our country is that we have plans for University building not for building Universities.

As far as i am concern reservation is not the criteria but the proper education is one for better development of a community whether its Jats or others.
    Akhsya ji

It is true Education is the key ....

Motivation and encouragement is very much essential for any student to clear exam.Right now there is a desperation among Jat students that all of their efforts may go in vein as they are put at a disadvantageous position as compared to other similarly placed groups .

On the other hand say Yadavs are seeing increasingly number of their people coming to Medical 'Engineering ,IAS ,IPS ETC EXAMS after the implementation of Mandal's reservation.This is acting as a catalytic booster for other Ahir students to work harder in their preparations .

Now Just tell me if Jats are put on equal terms with others Won't it provide the required stimulus for our Jat students also ?Will not they fight with equal zeal and enthusiasm as they see a real chance of achieving their desired goal.

I agree with you on second count also that there is a real danger that those well to do lecturers who are opposing here will be the first to apply under the quota to snatch the share that must go to rural disadvantaged section but here we have to be first in that bracket at least where we can fight against creamy layer ...

Otherwise Our case will be like" Begaani Shadee Mein Abdullah Diwana ".

Gurnam Singh Commission gave a set of criterion to exclude such well to do sections to get the benefit of Reservation and same may be used but You have to first clear Prelims to Appear for the Mains for IAS and just to talk about clearing Interview WHEN YOU ARE NOT IN THE prelims list won't help us in our aim of community upliftment.

Elder Brother, if you felt I got personal to you then sorry. I never intended to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by yudhvirmor View Post
    I still meet those old friends who are unmarried and unemployed when I visit my village..I strongly believe that any wrongdoing needs to be criticized and in my opinion there is no leniency for any person who buy girl to get married.

My intent was to point to the smiley you put after your post mentioning you stopped playing tash means aapne usko jat se ger diya tha.

Reservation is not a solution. All I am trying to say is that we don't need to make our future generations week by putting them in this mindset of reservation. Our future generations will never forgive us if we push ourselves for reservation.

I look at this differently. To me reservation is getting back some percentage of vacancies to fight for our present and future generations. Competition is already at its peak and one has to work hard in any case only thing is that he will get more seats to fight.

If you will look at the figures and nutshell result you will find that we are just reducing the reservation in other words.
    If putting Jats into OBC is injustice to other castes who are in general then reservation itself is a menace.
    Many are demanding NO RESERVATION ... means they are putting all the castes into reservation .... So putting Jats into reservation is just reducing the menace and nothing else.

For those who are saying that it will be wrong on moral basis. Yes they are perhaps right. But we are eating 3 times a day or may be more .... is it morally good in this country where billions dont get even single meal.

I in my earlier threads for this discussion have put the marks obtained and courses obtained by yadavs in MBBS rohtak. And you will find that in merely 50-100 marks the whole difference was there. So its clearly evident that its fight for more open seats rather than compromise with hard work. Also I placed the statistics of MBBS only that putting Yadavs into OBC no where reduced the xeal to fight among their generations rather their candidature and success percentage increased.
    So I proved all those points wrong that generations will stop hard working etc etc.

Regarding going and participating in the event, I think I am quite far away so may not be possible for me to participate. I'll glad to participate if you are thinking to organize such even in London.

I can understand your situation and that is what I wrote.

One good idea for you .... I am sure you think that reservation should be removed from india .... YES ... then you can organise some people there in London itself and hand over one GYAPAN to consulate head there .... Believe me you will get more coverage and your voice will reach to many.

Sorry brother, I couldnt organise it for you in London you have to do it if you feel for it.

Community service is personal choice and I think I spend reasonable time for that.

That was just a coverage point, leave it.
    1) The people I am in touch with like Narender Kharb, Justice tewatia Ji, Rakesh Sangwan, Comdt. Hawa Singh Ji etc. are non political.

Yes, it should be kept away from the hands of political people. We should seek their help but should keep them away from the leadership of such events.

2) Well I respect the thoughts of people who are saying that the need is to improve jats by education and all other things.

WHO ARE STOPPING THEM FOR THIS??

Come out ..... organise people .... DO IT .... But very sorry to say that JanJagriti a step forward from this site itself is finding hard to get volunteers for this noble cause.

Improving the education, resources etc are good thoughts but who will implement those? Also asking reservation and improving education, resources are two different things which can carry on side by side.

One is diplomatic and other one is Social.

We will be in win-win situation, the guys who are asking for social reforms .... please come forward ... give their names to Navin bhai for JanJagriti .... we are seeking more and more volunteers ... believe me the if we get the josh we find in posts of those writers in field we can make big differences.

Others ... please get in touch with Narender Bhai saab ... join rally on 8th Feb.

3) People who are against any kind of reservation .... should stop debating and come forward with actions .... any person across the world can do so ... by gathering any number of people.

If they are bound to some adverse situation and cant do .... then perhaps they should not spoil others actions.

Akhsya ji

Motivation and encouragement is very much essential for any student to clear exam.Right now there is a desperation among Jat students that all of their efforts may go in vein as they are put at a disadvantageous position as compared to other similarly placed groups .

On the other hand say Yadavs are seeing increasingly number of their people coming to Medical 'Engineering ,IAS ,IPS ETC EXAMS after the implementation of Mandal's reservation.This is acting as a catalytic booster for other Ahir students to work harder in their preparations .

Now Just tell me if Jats are put on equal terms with others Won't it provide the required stimulus for our Jat students also ?Will not they fight with equal zeal and enthusiasm as they see a real chance of achieving their desired goal.
    Very well written Narender Bhai Saab.

This is what I have mentioned in my post. Readers can switch to other thread regarding this where I have given statistical data in support of this.

It clearly showed the growth chart and candidature increase among Yadav students. Isse saaf jahir hota hai ki isse unke bachon mein jagrookta badhi hai.

You can visit any of the govt. schools and you will find Lecturers/teachers working like clerks there. So much document work is there.

1) Kapde latte muft
    2) Kitabein muft
    3) Bank accounts khulvae gae hein aur master ji ko wo account khulvane padte hein. Phir har mahine unmein paisa dalna padta hai for each student.
    4) Ek master dukandar bana diya gaya hai .... genhu-chana-dal etc khareed kar har rohj khana banvao ...
    5) Sattar dhal ki report chahiye sarkar ne pher apni khana poorti ke liye
    6) Gaon mein isse related survey karo saal mein ek-do baar

So in nutshell these schools are no longer places for education. They are corrupted by this reservation already.

Muft dyo sab kuch .... er pher bhi reservation chahiye ...

So either reservation to us too or not to any one.

But both these thoughts should be implemented by actions on field.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by jitendershooda View Post
    Very well written Narender Bhai Saab.

This is what I have mentioned in my post. Readers can switch to other thread regarding this where I have given statistical data in support of this.

It clearly showed the growth chart and candidature increase among Yadav students. Isse saaf jahir hota hai ki isse unke bachon mein jagrookta badhi hai.

You can visit any of the govt. schools and you will find Lecturers/teachers working like clerks there. So much document work is there.

1) Kapde latte muft
    2) Kitabein muft
    3) Bank accounts khulvae gae hein aur master ji ko wo account khulvane padte hein. Phir har mahine unmein paisa dalna padta hai for each student.
    4) Ek master dukandar bana diya gaya hai .... genhu-chana-dal etc khareed kar har rohj khana banvao ...
    5) Sattar dhal ki report chahiye sarkar ne pher apni khana poorti ke liye
    6) Gaon mein isse related survey karo saal mein ek-do baar

So in nutshell these schools are no longer places for education. They are corrupted by this reservation already.

Muft dyo sab kuch .... er pher bhi reservation chahiye ...

So either reservation to us too or not to any one.

But both these thoughts should be implemented by actions on field.
    Very well said sir..

If not than, Are not these Jats of Narwana ,Jind or Barwala real sufferer ???
    you are right sir......but not only Jaat but all other General Communities are sufferer......
    and by demanding reservation, we are just changing our party.....from SUFFERERS to REASON OF SUFFER.......
    is this called JAATISM......THE REAL JAAT.....that dont fight with a problem but run away from it........no sir, this is what weak people people do .........and Jaats are not weak at all.......

some people said that the NGO fighting for reservation is non political.....
    dont u think that u r trying to divide HINDUSTAN on the basis of caste and all politicians do the same........so its not a NON POLITICAL NGO at all.....

for ur kind information sir, Jaat are not backward, neither Educationally nor financially..........
    example is this JAATLAND.....and YOU TOO.......
    it is also true that not all Jaats are prosperous........but reservation is not the solution.......it will not improve their condition at all.......it will just make things easier for the allready properous jaats.........
    but some people, because of their selfishness, are trying to make JAAT backward.......

Fighting for your rights is real Dharam, Shri Krishan ji kaha karte the
    RESERVATION IS NOT OUR RIGHT......so dont malign SHRI KRISHAN........
    and instead of talking about OUR RIGHT, we should talk about OUR DUTIES...
    that will help JAATS alot......

Let us participate in as much large numbers as possible on 8 th Feb to show our strength and to give an indication that Lion has finally woke up from a deep Sleep.
    Jaat are LIONS.....and LIONS do not beg......they compete with the best to become best.........they dont participate in the competitions of WEAK'S.......

but after becoming OBC we will not be able to said above lines anywhere.....

When more and more people aspire for 'backwardness' instead of 'forwardness' the country itself stagnates, if there is no review after a reasonable period and if reservation is continued, the country will become a caste divided society permanently.

Akhsya ji

of course motivation is must for every work......and for people who work hard for their target they donot think that in which category they are placed........and efforts never go in vain......if somebody preparing for IAS donot clear the test, then s/he gets a very good job in some other field.......

wait wait.......did u said that RESERVATION is a catalytic booster........
    didnt expect such statement from a person like you.......
    Reservation only degrade a person performance.....because if i know that my competitors are weak then i will also prepare accordingly......
    have a look at the example below:
    in NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY KURUKSHETRA(NIT), one of the student of my batch got NEGATIVE MARKS IN AIEE EXAM.....and he got admission in such a prestigiuos instiute.....only because if RESERVATION....
    and now he is CIVIL ENGINEER.......do u think that he deserves that seat.....can he work efficiently........u can imagine the fate of the BRIDGE designed by such fellows........

no....no at all........in fact they will lost their zeal and enthu......reason explained above

I agree with you on second count also that there is a real danger that those well to do lecturers who are opposing here will be the first to apply under the quota to snatch the share that must go to rural disadvantaged section but here we have to be first in that bracket at least where we can fight against creamy layer ...
    now what i got from the above paragraph is that you are talking about competition b/w creamy layer of jaat and rural jaats with not strong education background.......
    dont u think that the situation is still same as without Reservation.....
    CREAMY LAYER OF JAAT(CREAMY LAYER OF GENERAL) Vs RURAL JAAT STUDENTS.....
    i think the above comparison clear everything that who will get benifitted from RESERVATION.....
    but if we put our efforts in providing good education to rural students then they will be in competetion.....and will give a good fight.......with more zeal and enthu.......

Gurnam Singh Commission gave a set of criterion to exclude such well to do sections to get the benefit of Reservation and same may be used
    here i am ur supporter sir.......RESREVATION on the basis of economical background........but not only for JAATS BUT for every HINDUSTANI......

Quote Originally Posted by akshaymalik84 View Post
    When more and more people aspire for 'backwardness' instead of 'forwardness' the country itself stagnates, if there is no review after a reasonable period and if reservation is continued, the country will become a caste divided society permanently.
    yes Akshaya....u r absolutely right.....we should encourage people to look forward, to get good education...........
    and MUST NOT fool them to beg reservation