Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Changes in JL forum view

Quote Originally Posted by rajkphogat View Post
    Pranaam babaji (ram-2 bhai)

Aaj din ki pehli post hai Anand aa gaya gyan ki baat sunkar (tadkey te kit rehgya tha bhai)

Kahan rahe sara din bhaktjano ko chhodkar ab aaye ho jane k time pe. (Eb good night k tem gud morning kare se bhai)
    Jai Hind sirji.
    Nyu baat thi..aaj kale kamre main luk ke baitha tha...surye grahan mari...

Ke karta aan e na paya.

Eib log rukke maran lagge...babaji...daan le lyo...lalach aa gya..arr main bahar aa gya!-so simple
    Last edited by Ojus; January 15th, 2010 at 05:21 PM.

how does one play 1992 game? once the giant machine is destroyed I see no other planes to hit n neither the game stops. i wait for a while n then 'm automatically logged out of the website.
    Of all the things that tax a man's patience, there's nothing to compare with a stuck zipper.

Earlier, each member's profile page used to contain a link "Find all threads started by..........". If this feature is restored, it will be very useful.

तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय

this new setup is pretty sh>it u cant even reply to visitors message , its all messed up. useless and boring !
    My way or my way ?

Update

1). Resolved a couple of chat issues. The time settings were not correct earlier. Also, there was a very annoying message: "Please stop spamming our forums" that was showing up after every couple of messages by a user. That's gone now.
    2) Added "Find all threads started by...". You can now see it in members profile as well as if you click on a members names on any posts, the drop down list that shows up has it as well. The limit is set to the last 100 threads started by a member.
    3) Replying to visitor messages is now a part of "View Conversation" feature. You can not just reply to the other person but also see the whole conversation spanning multiple visitor messages.

I realize that some people still have the "null" issue in Chaupal. Will try to resolve them as soon as we can.
    There is a place in Delhi named "Rani Bagh". I say its irony at it's fullest!

Quote Originally Posted by satyeshwar View Post
    1). Resolved a couple of chat issues. The time settings were not correct earlier. Also, there was a very annoying message: "Please stop spamming our forums" that was showing up after every couple of messages by a user. That's gone now.
    2) Added "Find all threads started by...". You can now see it in members profile as well as if you click on a members names on any posts, the drop down list that shows up has it as well. The limit is set to the last 100 threads started by a member.
    3) Replying to visitor messages is now a part of "View Conversation" feature. You can not just reply to the other person but also see the whole conversation spanning multiple visitor messages.

I realize that some people still have the "null" issue in Chaupal. Will try to resolve them as soon as we can.

Thanks satyesh ji

Dear Satyeshwar,
    1. samsya, samsya and samsya. jatland wiki ki speed purane zamane ki yaad dila rahi hai. jab log belgadi se yatra karte the. dear ye supersonic plane ka zamana hai. kuchh to karo. speed badhao.
    2. bar bar apne aap log out ho raha hai.
    regards,
    चालबो गैला को चाहे फेर इ हो.
    छाया मौक़ा की चाहे कैर इ हो.
    धीनो भेंस को चाहे सेर इ हो.
    अ'र बेठ्बो भायाँ को चाहे बैर इ हो.

WIKI should be working at normal speeds now. Please let me know if this is still an issue. Log out issues should also not be present anymore.
    There is a place in Delhi named "Rani Bagh". I say its irony at it's fullest!

1. on checking my posts, i observed that it shows my last post to be the one dated 3rd jan on 'jat reservation polling' (post # 31). however in actuality my last post is dtd 23rd jan (post # 12) on thread 'resolutions'. (refer screen-shot attached)

2. on clicking the post count on extreme right hand corner of the page (e.g. my # post 31 on JAT reserv. polling) it does not direct to that exclusive post, as was the case earlier, instead it just refreshes the page once again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1stPostScreenShot.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	79.7 KB 
ID:	9341  
    Last edited by brahmtewatia; January 27th, 2010 at 12:55 PM.
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

चौपाल क्यूँ ना चालती .......एन टाइम पे रोग काट दयो सो थम भी ........
    The word "EQUAL" has no meaning in human life

Wow New Look..Now it looks more genuine, sober and original work.

it's very good with new look today.

Attachment 9663

Why there is an extra unnamed tab in between What's New? and Games/Arcade.

My be it's too early to say that recent changes are good..It's all dark when you view a profile.
    Last edited by vicky84; March 12th, 2010 at 09:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by atishmohan View Post
    Attachment 9663

Why there is an extra unnamed tab in between What's New? and Games/Arcade.
    Yu ek lukhma sajish hai modya ki

Baaki naye looks badhiya hain
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by satyeshwar View Post

Thanks Satyesh Bhai.
    I Don't Want 2 Be Needed I Need 2 Be Wanted
    Mohit Pilaniya
    Bulandshahr(UP)

This is looks far better !
    My way or my way ?

Looking kewl ...

I appreciate the changes in the appearance Sateyshwer! Thanks for the efforts!

Nice changes Satyeshwar or whosoever has done it, with contrasting color combination :p. Except in the profile page. Please have a look into that as well. Overall it looks good.