Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Changes in JL forum view

Quote Originally Posted by nitindev View Post
    Moderators,

I am glad that, unlike youtube developers, you are listening to the suggestions and have fixed the most relevant problem mentioned, that was put forward in my first point.

Can you please look into the other points also, which will only make is easier and very helpful to access Jatland...

राम राम
    Dear Nitin,
    I have fixed the black title problem. There is no real way for us to save your content while you are typing.
    -Satyeshwar
    There is a place in Delhi named "Rani Bagh". I say its irony at it's fullest!

Quote Originally Posted by atishmohan View Post
    Satyeshwar,Just a suggestion. On breadcrumb of JL(Forum, Wiki,What's New?, Games/Arcade), can you change the font color to white, which is black at the moment. I think white fonts will stand out much better than black ones. Like on some of green tabs/buttons, font color is set to white which looks good. And it makes uniformity across the site.
    Done, please check.

Quote Originally Posted by nitindev View Post
    इस सूत्र में ९१ प्रतिक्रियां व उत्तर हैं. मैं इन् सभी को तो नहीं पढ़ सकता इस कारण मुझे ज्ञात नहीं है की जिन कठिनाइयों को में उजागर कर रहा हूँ, वे पहेले यहाँ चर्चित हुई हैं की नहीं? परन्तु क्यूंकि अभी तक उनका समाधान नहीं हुआ है तो मै मानता हूँ की उन् पर कारवाई नहीं हुई है.

१) जब में Title,Login Name, Verification इत्यादि क्षेत्रों में कुछ लिखता हूँ तो पूरा क्षेत्र काला हो जाता है, इस कारण कुछ दिखाई नहीं देता और काफी कठिनाइयां होती हैं.

२) पहेले सदस्य की प्रोफाइल (member's profile) में उन् सभी सूत्रों की सूचि होती थी जिनमे में सदस्य ने कुत्च लिखा था. परन्तु अब वो नहीं है. मेरा अनुरोध है की इस सुविधा का दोबारा सक्रिय किया जाए. उससे काफी सुविधा होती थी, जब अपना या सम्बंधित पुराना लेख खोजना हो.

३) जब में जाटलैंड पर लेख लिखता हूँ और किसी कारण लेख समाप्त होने में विलंभ हो तो पुनः login करना पड़ता है. इस कारण कभी कभी पूरा लिख ही मिट जाता है.

धन्यवाद
    1 and 3 should no longer be a problem. For #2, you need to check "Find all posts" in a members profile. It's on the left hand side below their picture.
    -Satyeshwar

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    Yes these are valid problematic points . Also when we choose to ''Reply with quote'' option the whole quoted content keeps on brimming and make it uncomfortable to type. If you move the cursor, it takes you at the top again rather than next line.
    I don't understand this problem. You will have to make it clearer Samar.

Quote Originally Posted by satyeshwar View Post
    Done, please check.
    Thanks Satyeshwar. Now it looks good. Very much appreciated.

wanted to make some changes in my profile privacy.

saw following options:
    every one
    registered members
    contacts
    friends

can some one let me know what is the difference between friends nd contacts ?
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

Earlier View was goooood .!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New look dosent look so much gooood.....

Reading & Finding topics was more easy in the previous look......

ALSO SEARCH should me made more advanced.......more options can be added in searching members.....!!!!!!!!!
    "Failure is Success if we learn from it."

Regards,
    Deepak Dahiya

There should be some time limit of ID like hotmail. If you are not active for a month you are out. we can make it six months
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

while pm'ing there was an option earlier "reply to all"... it does not exists now.
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

Quote Originally Posted by brahmtewatia View Post
    while pm'ing there was an option earlier "reply to all"... it does not exists now.
    Yes, makes it quite painful to reply to all..