Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes in JL forum view

Cool Changes in JL forum view

Hi All today there has been some changes made in Jatland forum view.

What new things/facilities are added in it ?

Previusly photographs of members were shown with each post but that has been deleted now, I think that should be shown again.

Dear members pls intimate other changes which you hav noticed.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    whenever I try to Reply, the thread page is sometimes distorted.... I am using IE 7.

Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post
    whenever I try to Reply, the thread page is sometimes distorted.... I am using IE 7.
    Same problem with me.
    Also Smilies are not looking good. Flash chat creates problem while opening.

Cant see own message in flashchat. Show DO NOT SPAM OUR CHAT after a smily.

What is FLASHCHAT doing under community tab?
    Last edited by akshaymalik84; December 27th, 2009 at 07:45 PM.
    The word "EQUAL" has no meaning in human life

I really liked this new look, irrespective of l'il difficulty of searching new posts n threads. This looks better, the only snag is the poster's pictures must be visible as after reading any comment, I am always bound to look at the left to see who has posted?

The new smilies aren't good, look dull.

The details on home page were quite handy, must be added back...like top posters/ members online etc. etc.

A SUGGESTION- Is it possible to give a small space to write more in about me section? like orkut or FB?
    ऊं तो मन्ने बेरा सै घनखरे बौर पादैंगे पर झेल लेंगे सब एक से न होते.... कोए तो साची बी लिखेगा
    Last edited by sunitahooda; December 27th, 2009 at 09:06 PM.
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Quote Originally Posted by sunitahooda View Post
    I really liked this new look, irrespective of l'il difficulty of searching new posts n threads. This looks better, the only snag is the poster's pictures must be visible as after reading any comment, I am always bound to look at the left to see who has posted?

The new smilies aren't good, look dull.

The details on home page were quite handy, must be added back...like top posters/ members online etc. etc.

A SUGGESTION- Is it possible to give a small space to write more in about me section? like orkut or FB?
    ऊं तो मन्ने बेरा सै घनखरे बौर पादैंगे पर झेल लेंगे सब एक से न होते.... कोए तो साची बी लिखेगा

there should have been some option to restore old view....it shouldn't have been forced to all.

One should have the option to change his/her settings, as per his/her own preferences and likings..

the color combinations aren't good...screen apears to be more bright & dull.
    If someone has to kill you, he has to beat you first.

It doesn't look good at all.
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

It is very confusing. No picture, no full name above, no edit post option every time as it was earlier. Home page is also dull. Nothing better than earlier. If the settings were being changed then it would have been good to insert pictures of some jat heroes on home page.
    Last edited by upendersingh; December 28th, 2009 at 05:36 AM.

Cant see 'Todays Post' which were under 'Quick links' earlier.

No top posters, latest threads, hottest threads, latest communitites etc.etc. can be seen at main Forum page.

अर्र इन् स्मिलियाँ की ते कत्ती ए मट्टी पलित कर राखी स

I think speed is also slow from pevious one. looks very strange.

Er smiles te badi bhundi dhaal hassey se

Aur flash chat ka option bhi badi mushkil te paya se usko uper leke aana chahiye( main menu me).

If i want to go to sub forum of a forum I am not able togo directly , First i hav to enter in main forum i.e. mauj masti then enter any subforum i.e. Humor.

Naye option kuch daley ho to we batao kya naya hai.
    Last edited by rajkphogat; December 28th, 2009 at 09:08 AM.

Hi all,
    We have being doing some upgrades to Jatland recently. Please realize that we are having some incompatibilities and have to turn off a few features. There are obviously some issues that people are facing. I encourage everyone to just put their complaints in this thread so that we can address them one by one.
    -Satyeshwar
    There is a place in Delhi named "Rani Bagh". I say its irony at it's fullest!

I find it cool .......only edit option is missing and finding a lil difficulty with chaupal

Kitte na maatti paleet hori...dekh yo laal bhunda muh theek aa gaya par peela arr hara thobdda bhunda laage sai.....हरे अर्र पीले इसे लगें सैन जणू तो गोडे टूट रे हों इनके ...जबकि पलीजिंग स्माईली सै ये दोनु ...ऊप्स!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by akshaymalik84 View Post
    Cant see 'Todays Post' which were under 'Quick links' earlier.

No top posters, latest threads, hottest threads, latest communitites etc.etc. can be seen at main Forum page.

अर्र इन् स्मिलियाँ की ते कत्ती ए मट्टी पलित कर राखी स
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

Quote Originally Posted by sunitahooda View Post
    Kitte na maatti paleet hori...dekh yo laal bhunda muh theek aa gaya par peela arr hara thobdda bhunda laage sai.....हरे अर्र पीले इसे लगें सैन जणू तो गोडे टूट रे हों इनके ...जबकि पलीजिंग स्माईली सै ये दोनु ...ऊप्स!!!!
    कित्त....लाल ते और भी भुंडा होना चाइये था .......पुराने आली बात न स.....नु लागे स जणू झूठा छो मह आ रया स

अर्र चौपाल आले स्माईली की ते रेल सी बंध रही से कत्ती.....

:rockthappad:tamatarअर्र ये बोक्सिंग और किलकी आले साइड मै तो इसे लाग एं जणू ते खाज हो रही हो इनके .....पर ऊं ठीक आवे है

Jatland doesnt face any threat neither it aspires for any opportunity. There is no competition, so it was incomprehensible to see such an abrupt change. Though it is desired to incorporate new technological changes but there is nothing new except for some virtual make up. The switch cost enforced on the users was higher than the benefits. I second all the above concerns and want to voice that such a change was uncalled for... hick!!!

नजर थी कमजोर, मुर्गे ने कहग्या मोर
    ....... रे
    या के लामणी सी कर दी?
    Of all the things that tax a man's patience, there's nothing to compare with a stuck zipper.

How to see the date and time of a post when it was posted??
    People come, people go.. Some grow young, some grow old
    I woke up in between.. A memory and a dream

Quote Originally Posted by ajaysinghkundu View Post
    Post k upar dikhe to hai....Today 04:22

Originally Posted by ajaysinghkundu

Post k upar dikhe to hai....Today 04:22

R akki eein (Ajay) ne kime likhan dega ek nahi.

I think the changes in the JL are not attractive either. Previously it was possible to see picture of the person that who is commenting but now you cant see the photographs, the other thing thare is no date or time displayed without that how to judge how the thread is going or when it was written. The main problem is you have to log-in everytime no matter you are using the same machine and it is not possible to log-in and log-out all the time, so sateyeswar bhai pl look into it.