Thread: various types of data cards.......

various types of data cards.......

i need detail of various types of data card like bsnl .airtel, idea ,mts, tata photon plus or anything else whichever is better for hryana or delhi.if anybody has the detail or using any one of them pls. inform.....................................
    I always learn from the mistake of others, who take my advice !!!
    "राणा का ठीकाना .......ठेका र थाना".

Data CARD

hi,
    im using BSNL data card in pune city ,its ultimate in all aspect.im using BSNL EVDO wireless USB data card.
    other choice is NIC model also.its depend on ur living area condition.JUST CALL BSNL people and get the detail about nearst BSNL MOBILE tranismittion tower has this capability,and ask for EVDO data card.u will be lucky if its available in ur nearst BSNL EXCHANGE bcose i wait for 3 months to get it in PUNE. im using unlimited plan(650+taxes, DVDO price is onetime-----3500 or 200 per month+500 for activation charge+1000 deposit fees (refundable)).

I think the PSUs like BSNL and MTNL provide better services than the private operators in terms of service to cost ratio ...
    Amit Lamba
    Co-Founder
    Tankaar
    http://www.tankaar.com

In haryana simply go for bsnl 3G data card. It is the best available in haryana. If u have little courage and mind u can use it free of cost unlimited.
    यार की खातिर जान भी दयुँ ना डर मर जाणे का. छोरा मैँ हरियाणे का

tinku26s
    Login to view details.
    i just need BSNL 3G data sim card is there a quick way to get instead of waiting