Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: NRI vs Resident Indians !!!

Quote Originally Posted by akshaymalik84 View Post
    Just a thought......Rest 80% doesn't write here(jo taxi chalawe hai ya waiter ka kaam kare hai..). That leaves 20% BETTER LIFESTYLE NRIs with better knoweledge whom egos got hurt by some stupid remarks in another thread.
    Bhai akshay mane apni post ki starting me kuch stat diya hai. shayad bhai aapne dhyaan nahi diya. uske baad maine yahi likha hia ki "why to bother about such people who make derogatory remarks?"

Aur bhai aapke pas koi 100% proof hai ki taxi chalane wale Internet nahi access kar sakte?? Yes they may be very less in number. But dont totally rule them out bhai. Wo bhi NRI ki category me hi aate hai.

Things that I wanted to highlight from my post were that, NRIs should not bother about few people throwing **** at us. Kahya kare ne ke "assman ken muh karke thukega to use ke muh pe aa ke padega!". Just don't take their opinion as opinion of all RIs. Not everyone is bad. Its as simple as that. And also we should not fight among ourselves. Miljul ke raho yar.. Khoond bajaye te kise ka bhala na hoya aaj tai.

i couldn't find a single worthy member who could stand up and put forward his point(s) sensibly. there is one who is refusing to take off his kala chashma nd there is another one who hasn't answered any of the questions counter forwarded to him... what a 'damp squib'.

mr. dhull himself seems to be confused as to what he wants to say... the whole post is scattered with thoughts swaying from one extreme to another.

Quote Originally Posted by kapil.dalal View Post
    Yaar tune chhap to itna sab diya, par ek baat palle nahin padi. Tu start mein keh raha tha ki Indian is Indian, there is no RI or NRI. Aur fir end mein waapas wahi ki ko jahaan pe rehta hai woh wahin ka, India ka nahin. To sabse pehle to tu apna confusion clear karr le ki NRI Indian hain ki nahin. Aur fir apni understanding ko apne paas rakh. Kyunki tu Bharat ka passport ya PIO card nahin deta, jo dete hain, woh NRIs ko Indian maan ke bahut khush hain.

Aur teri objection kya hai? Aisa kya karr diya NRIs ne jisse desh ka nuksaan hua ho? Post #35 padh liyo jismain maine faayde bataaye hain. Apne mann se nahin banaaye. Reserve Bank of India ki site pe jaake dekh lena, NRIs ko kitni importance di jaati hai. As they are a crucial cog in the Indian economy.
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

I am not cofused Mr Bharm but after reading all threads and analysing i have come to a conclusion it is just a waste of time to discuss this topic. so I am out of this discussion. we must discuss other good things.

जब तक Indian फोरन में रह है जब तक देश ने याद करता रह से .....कोई बॉलीवुड पिक्चर देख ली ते देशभक्ति के कारण कालजा बहार आन ने हो जा है........पर जब वापिसी में जैसे ही देल्ली एअरपोर्ट पे पाँव धरते इ की साथ जब साँस में धुल का एहसास होता है तो आदमी सोचे से चलो बढ़िया से ..एक - दो हफ्ते ऐ काटने से ....It is thinking of almost every NRI I have met. This does not define देशभक्त.

You are one of the biggest critics of India......i can understand that. You criticise india because you want it to be like developed countries(Systematic,ethical). People living in lower countries never criticise. You people have been to other countries and cultures. May be you have learned some good things and want indian to be like them but India is not like them and should never be.

Yes, RIs are frustrated because they dont like people who criticise india ,sitting abroad. This hurts their sentiments. दूर बैठे बैठे बांडे जा है ....इंडिया में आ क देखो फेर बेरा लगेगा ....first thing that come in mind of RI. RIs hate NRIs when some NRI come to INDIA and SAY...."When I was in USA..."

I always think, NRIs are Indian first and it matters if their roots belongs to India or not. Laxmi mittle, Kalpana chawla, sunita williams,Bobby Jindal are not NRIs....are they???......Lets first define INDIAN.
    The word "EQUAL" has no meaning in human life

now this thread should be closed before it turns jl in to two gps ri and nri.
    " If the loser keeps his smile........
    Then the winner will loose the thrill of the victory.......
    Attitude make the difference......"

It is a valid topic.

I think our members are mature enough to respect the rules of engagement, and stay away form personal attacks etc.

The discussion may continue

Ravi Chaudhary

Bhai akshay,

Most of teh Jat NRI's are 1st generation NRI's. You wont see 2nd or 3rd gen members participating here except one or two may be. That said, you can assume that all of NRI;s have more experience living in India then abroad. Bhai, jahan bachpan nikala ho, padhai kari ho, us jagah ko koi kaise bhool sakata hai. Mujhe bhi US aaye bahut jyada time nahi hua hai, or mai aapko bata doon ki apne kunwe to kya shayad apne gaon se mei pehla NRI hoon. I dont have any relatives even distant one here. Isliye bhai aisa nahi hai ki hame dhool or mitti ki aaday nahi hai. NRI;s ka immune system abhi bhi utna hi strong hai, dhool mitti se koi farak nahi padta. Waise bhi bhai Jat ka kaam to zameen se juda hua hai, usse to kabhi bhi dhool mitti se problem nahi honi chahiye.

Yeh complain karne wale doosri mitti ke bane hote hai bhai, woh to kahin bhi ho desh mei ya videsh mei, apni badai karte hi rahenge.

Problem shuru hoti hai criticism se. Koi bhi yeh nahi kehta ki logon mei problem hai, NRI ho ya RI sabhi log desh mei jo problems hai unko criticise karte hai. Lets list some of these here just for the sake of discussion:

1. Population
    2. Corruption
    3. Unemployment
    4. Poverty
    5. Illiteracy
    6. Women inequality

Kya RIs in problems ko discuss nahi karte? Mei to jab desh mei tha tab bhi in sab problems ko lekar doston se baat karta rehta tha. Kya hum apne desh mei nahi kehte ki "is desk ka kuch nahi ho sakata...", "politicians ne desh ka naash kar diya...", "gareebon ko sab dabate hai...", "har jagah corruption hai..." etc etc. Sab kehte hai or khub kehte hai... Yeh sab koi nai problems nahi hai or naa hi aisa hai ki sirf NRIs ko yeh probelms lagati hai... Par kyuki NRIs bhi desh se jude huey hai, isliye woh bhi in probelms ko lekar niraash ho jaate hai or inko discuss karte hai. Par yeh baat kuch RIs ko manjoor nahi hai. RIs discuss kare to koi baat nahi, NRIs kare to problem... kyun bhai??

जब तक Indian फोरन में रह है जब तक देश ने याद करता रह से .....कोई बॉलीवुड पिक्चर देख ली ते देशभक्ति के कारण कालजा बहार आन ने हो जा है........पर जब वापिसी में जैसे ही देल्ली एअरपोर्ट पे पाँव धरते इ की साथ जब साँस में धुल का एहसास होता है तो आदमी सोचे से चलो बढ़िया से ..एक - दो हफ्ते ऐ काटने से ....It is thinking of almost every NRI I have met. This does not define देशभक्त.

You are one of the biggest critics of India......i can understand that. You criticise india because you want it to be like developed countries(Systematic,ethical). People living in lower countries never criticise. You people have been to other countries and cultures. May be you have learned some good things and want indian to be like them but India is not like them and should never be.

Yes, RIs are frustrated because they dont like people who criticise india ,sitting abroad. This hurts their sentiments. दूर बैठे बैठे बांडे जा है ....इंडिया में आ क देखो फेर बेरा लगेगा ....first thing that come in mind of RI. RIs hate NRIs when some NRI come to INDIA and SAY...."When I was in USA..."

I always think, NRIs are Indian first and it matters if their roots belongs to India or not. Laxmi mittle, Kalpana chawla, sunita williams,Bobby Jindal are not NRIs....are they???......Lets first define INDIAN.

Even NRIs hate those NRIs who have this mentality .... "When I was in USA...".

Par bhai yah mentality to "Rich RIs" ya phir "Arrogant RIs" ya phir "Showoff karne wale RIs" mei bhi mil jayegi... then why just single out NRIs?

>> Laxmi mittle, Kalpana chawla, sunita williams, Bobby Jindal are not NRIs
    Absolutely correct. Except for Laxmi Mittal, all of them are US citizens. Unhe to India ki history or geography bhi nahi pata hogi. They have nothing to do with India.

RIs hate NRIs when some NRI come to INDIA and SAY...."When I was in USA..."

Quote Originally Posted by vijay123 View Post
    Bhai akshay,

Problem shuru hoti hai criticism se. Koi bhi yeh nahi kehta ki logon mei problem hai, NRI ho ya RI sabhi log desh mei jo problems hai unko criticise karte hai. Lets list some of these here just for the sake of discussion:

1. Population
    2. Corruption
    3. Unemployment
    4. Poverty
    5. Illiteracy
    6. Women inequality
    More and More NRIs means lesser population in India. RIs can find more and more space to live...Lesser pollution..Lesser emission of green house gases..More and more foreign investment in India..Could help in creating jobs in India..Unemployment would eventually decrease..And Poverty would decrease as well..
    Last edited by vicky84; February 10th, 2010 at 09:01 AM.

before i continue any further, it makes sense that i bring this communication on this thread...

Quote Originally Posted by hsdhull View Post
    Ur IQ must be poor to ask such question

Mr Aman , i have read all the replies to ur question but none of them are good enough. well ur 1st question: what do you like about India------ First of all this question you must ask to foreigners what they like about India ,dont ask Indians. Why because We as indians make the country and when we belong to this land how can we make a opinion about it. it is like asking somebody what u like about urself. One more beauty of Indian hearts is that even though u guys live abroad and consider urself as americans etc but we still feel happy and celebrate ur sucesses. kalpana chawla did nothing in India and she was a american but we still feel proud about her. Well thats most of indians do but i dont. I dont consider anybody indian who has left India and is staying abroad. He or she belongs to that country . Well they can just brag abt being patriots but in reallty they are like dhobi ke kutte ghar ke na ghat ke. No offences. Well i can write 100 more pages but i leave it for u to think. Work for ur country and live in ur country. Even in India there are many problems but the secure feeling u have here , u cant get in america. just think walking down a dark street near ur house in america and same thing doing it near ur house in india. u will get ur answer. Regards
    H.S. Dhull
    Quote Originally Posted by shailendra View Post
    Mr. Dhool… angoor badhe khaatein sein, na!.... Kae baat hui, visa ki line mein lage paache juti maar kae wapas bhej diya kae?...

Okay, here’s a little exercise for the bird-brain in you; How many folks in India itself know Kalpana Chawla?...and How many know you, Mr.Dull??? …woooaah!...Ah haanthat’s right!!! (Of course, quote/unquote: I too could write 100 pages about that, but I would leave it for you to think!...No pun intended! …In fact, going further - Why don’t you start doing something worthwhile in India, while you eat and f@rt in that county and then continue to make a nuisance of yourself everywhere else, doing something that gives even your dhoban a reason to remember your non-existent name by?)
    You see my point is, precisely because of that (remember? “a non-existent individual”???) no one really gives a flying hoot who you consider Indian, ....or a patriot or not… you most likely wet the pants in excitement at prospects to work even part–time with outfits like that Sh*t Sena in Bombay (oh wait, it’s more patriotic to say 'Mumbai' now…)! [high time to maybe go stand in the crowd and shout slogans in Marathi, buddy?...and make a proud name for yourself!]…. Just like those backwater dimwits maybe you too happily hyperventilate wondering if anybody even gives a rats ass what that unpatriotic Thackeray’s or his Marathi Manoos keep dishing out in their pathetic minds against the nation?... How about it's time for once to get off your lazy backside in order to then safely extract your own finger and smell that stuck-up 'holy-than-thou' appendage, buddy… that's right!!!....reeks and stinks exactly of that same stale air that surrounds an extremely backward and narrow-minded thinking process...........that too in a global century! :p

...and oh, of course...."No Offences".....:p

Quote Originally Posted by anjoo View Post
    Dear Mr Dhull,
    My revert in inserts
    Just a thought, would you have taken back your words, offered an apology if Brahm and Shailendra had not come down heavily on your far-from-polite post?
    Regards
    i dont think he has any spine to answer any of the points raised by me, shail, karan, kapil, ritu or yudhvir. hasn't answered any one of them, yet. initially i thought that shail was a bit too heavy on him, but i realize now that he was not. in fact mr. dhull (... and others of his like) does deserve a 'finger litmus test'.

hhhaaa, you talking of remorse? (any sort of) ???

na naaa... he is just an escapist... but he'll show it big... (some day) so lets not talk about him. samar was right in his post, earlier on the thread... but then, i wanted this topic to come up for discussion... didn't realized that i'll meet such 'damp squibs'.

... nd look here, the guy who hardly had 10 posts to his credit before taking that 'finger litmus test', now wanna talk big nd good things.

p.s. : this should not be taken as any sort of personal attack... but the FACT remains.

Quote Originally Posted by hsdhull View Post
    I am not cofused Mr Bharm but after reading all threads and analysing i have come to a conclusion it is just a waste of time to discuss this topic. so I am out of this discussion. we must discuss other good things.
    Last edited by brahmtewatia; February 10th, 2010 at 12:20 PM.

This is 100% correct Akshay, not agaist NRI or RI's whatever. whatever they want to do do as its up to them.But when some NRI's post some egoistic remarks against the RI's or India it became very difficult to bears. NRI's suppose themself to be superior and try to became highly intellactual. What ever they are superior, intellectuals, Europe preachers they may be. But the point is that don't suppose others are fool.
    Last edited by sanjaymalik; February 10th, 2010 at 12:45 PM.

Who is spitting venom ?

Just a thought......Rest 80% doesn't write here(jo taxi chalawe hai ya waiter ka kaam kare hai..). That leaves 20% BETTER LIFESTYLE NRIs with better knoweledge whom egos got hurt by some stupid remarks in another thread.
    ... here comes another one who is recently bitten off by a very pissed off snake, stuffed inside a beer can. now that you are narrowing your sick-ness to NRI Jat's on this forum, (refer underline) let me try to take-off that filthy dust, that has accumulated on your pea-sized brain, over the years.

i haven't seen any hindu JAT (<<< hv a grip here) driving a taxi or working as a steward in any restaurant... if at all you find them, there population can't be more than 1%.

refer ms. ritu's link in her # post 20 on this thread (Link :
    http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...7462-haar-jeet) nd now comes mr. dhull with his spine-less statement.

what do you think of yourselves ?
    क्या बहुत बड़े तुर्रमखां हो ?... that you will go on making such statements, without a thought to ponder nd just walk away with no remorse or that (seemingly no sense) 'sorry'... nd when shail came up with a befitting reply, you started having cramps in your %#%^$%^$.

now what that has to do with 'better lifestyle'?

Quote Originally Posted by upendersingh View Post
    भारत से विदेश जाने वाले लोग जानवर क्यों हो जाते हैं? अंकित दलाल और नेहा छिकारा का मामला इस बात का एक और जीता-जागता सबूत है कि जो लोग भारत की त्याग-तपस्या वाली संस्कृति को त्यागकर विदेशी संस्कृति को अपनाते हैं, उनकी सोच कैसी जानवरों वाली हो जाती है.
    मैं पूछता हूँ कि महीने में लाखों- करोड़ों रुपये कमाने के बाद भी इन वहशियों का पेट क्यों नहीं भरता
    वहां जाकर अप्रवासी लोग 10-10 गर्ल फ्रेंड रखते हैं और खूब ऐश करते हैं. फिर पैसे की भी उनमें खूब हवस होती है.
    अमेरिका में जाकर तो लोगों को वहाँ के 'महान' लोगों की तरह ही महान हो जाना चाहिए था, लेकिन वे तो वहाँ जाकर जानवर बन रहे हैं.
    &*$# This Foreign Culture.

Yes, RIs are frustrated because they dont like people who criticise india ,sitting abroad. This hurts their sentiments. दूर बैठे बैठे बांडे जा है ....इंडिया में आ क देखो फेर बेरा लगेगा ..
    did you make out anything from my previous post? so you are the only one who got sentiments ?

Quote Originally Posted by vijay123 View Post
    Kya RIs in problems ko discuss nahi karte? Mei to jab desh mei tha tab bhi in sab problems ko lekar doston se baat karta rehta tha. Kya hum apne desh mei nahi kehte ki "is desk ka kuch nahi ho sakata...", "politicians ne desh ka naash kar diya...", "gareebon ko sab dabate hai...", "har jagah corruption hai..." etc etc. Sab kehte hai or khub kehte hai... Yeh sab koi nai problems nahi hai or naa hi aisa hai ki sirf NRIs ko yeh probelms lagati hai... Par kyuki NRIs bhi desh se jude huey hai, isliye woh bhi in probelms ko lekar niraash ho jaate hai or inko discuss karte hai. Par yeh baat kuch RIs ko manjoor nahi hai. RIs discuss kare to koi baat nahi, NRIs kare to problem... kyun bhai??
    all said right !!!... period !!!

but how dare a NRI say that ???

I like the people honking at your back, ready to run their vehicles over you, curious to tell you about the "hanging side stand" of your bike, jumping off the red light, staring at you in traffic and I also like the people waiting at stop sign, making a safe passage for you with smile. Does it make sense in this thread?
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

Quote Originally Posted by brahmtewatia View Post
    did you make out anything from my previous post? so you are the only one who got sentiments ?
    I am pretty good in handling Beer and snakes. लामनिया में भतेरे सांप मारे स ! So dont worry about my venom. Anyway thanks for caring.

Why waste your precious time on a pea sized brain like me.
    The word "EQUAL" has no meaning in human life

Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post
    I like the people honking at your back, ready to run their vehicles over you, curious to tell you about the "hanging side stand" of your bike, jumping off the red light, staring at you in traffic and I also like the people waiting at stop sign, making a safe passage for you with smile. Does it make sense in this thread?
    no it doesn't ! it'll never make sense !... or until such time till you stop wasting time on pea-sized brains.

so prashant, how was texas???

p.s. : bless these "koop mandooks"

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by brahmtewatia View Post
    no it doesn't ! it'll never make sense !... or until such time till you stop wasting time on pea-sized brains.

so prashant, how was texas???

p.s. : bless these "koop mandooks"
    Texas is good and noida is good too. It should make sense now
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post
    Texas is good and noida is good too. It should make sense now
    it always made sense, but never for those with pea-sized brains.