Thread: Want to be part of group

Want to be part of group

I just want to be part of a group , which is working for uplifting of people, socially/ economically/ emotionally/spiritually.

Is there any specific group already contributing in these areas & if not then anyone who feels interested in the cause can be a part of it, so that a group can be framed.

I am looking forward of number of peoples who can join this.

Every suggestion / idea is welcome.

Yes, Navin Gulia Sir.. He is just not contributing... He is making a difference.. Please be in touch with him if you really want to do something..

Quote Originally Posted by monika View Post
    being part of a group requires special skills and may not have any relation to charity or the work that the group is working for. have you ever been a part of a group before?
    Attention seekers and attention getters are two different class of people.

Start afresh I would suggest and give every possible help to the needed.
    Be like Navin Gulia ji,whose contribution is commendable.
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

Quote Originally Posted by Prikshit View Post
    Start afresh I would suggest and give every possible help to the needed.
    Please refrain from cliches. Anything new you got?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to urmiladuhan For This Useful Post:

sukhbirhooda (October 18th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by urmiladuhan View Post
    Please refrain from cliches. Anything new you got?
    You stereotype thinking may take it as a trite....I can see the out of box thinking of yours. :D
    I think all that is new is with you...how can I help it.

I have heard that with age some wisdom comes in but seemingly that is something absent here.
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

You stereotype thinking may take it as a trite....I can see the out of box thinking of yours. :D
    I think all that is new is with you...how can I help it.

I have heard that with age some wisdom comes in but seemingly that is something absent here.

??
    You can post in any other language if you are having difficulty with English.

Quote Originally Posted by urmiladuhan View Post
    ??
    You can post in any other language if you are having difficulty with English.
    Ok thanks scholar mam !! Please rectify as I am just a begginer.....
    Last edited by Prikshit; October 19th, 2011 at 02:23 PM.

Please rectify as I am just a begginer.....
    It is not my job. Do your own work.

Quote Originally Posted by monika View Post
    I just want to be part of a group , which is working for uplifting of people, socially/ economically/ emotionally/spiritually.

Is there any specific group already contributing in these areas & if not then anyone who feels interested in the cause can be a part of it, so that a group can be framed.

I am looking forward of number of peoples who can join this.

Every suggestion / idea is welcome.
    We all are part of group, it is upto you where for what you want be active and contribute. Please start walking on the path of your liking, people will join and make a group, Go ahead, all the best

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Fateh For This Useful Post:

urmiladuhan (October 20th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by yudhvirmor View Post
    Yes, Navin Gulia Sir.. He is just not contributing... He is making a difference.. Please be in touch with him if you really want to do something..
    Dear, details please, I am still blind, thanks