Thread: Jats in Diesel Engine/Vehicle manufacturing related fields

Jats in Diesel Engine/Vehicle manufacturing related fields

I have spent some time working in Automotive sector (research side) in US (2 years with Ford Motor Company), now working as a R&D engineer with Cummins Inc. (A Diesel engine manufacturer).

In these 4 years I have come across minimal number of Jats working in this sector (2 to be exact). Both companies are huge with thousands of engineers and I've met hundreds of indians (mainly from Maharashtra downwards).

Am starting the thread hoping to find jat bhai's from across the world in this field to share views/information on market scenarios, current technology, fields in demand etc etc.

Quite true Bhai.
    I Don't Want 2 Be Needed I Need 2 Be Wanted
    Mohit Pilaniya
    Bulandshahr(UP)

hey man .. i am off lately getting more and more interested in vehicles ad want to know more about engines and stuff .. Would you be able to tolerate some idiotic questions from a beginner like me.

Thanks
    Vinod

Hi

Dear

I am In Gurgoan and I have a source in USA who is offering me used cars business in India . I have talkd here about the opportunity in india about this business . As in India we can drive only british models he said that we can have british model too. apart of it if you can help me out about RO water systems technology.

Abhijit gi, JL par pahle Manjeet Malik hua karta tha ab wo yahn Banned h... woo Austriyalaya me kooi engine banane wali company me h... us se meri bat hoti rahti h...

Quote Originally Posted by abhijitboora View Post
    I have spent some time working in Automotive sector (research side) in US (2 years with Ford Motor Company), now working as a R&D engineer with Cummins Inc. (A Diesel engine manufacturer).

In these 4 years I have come across minimal number of Jats working in this sector (2 to be exact). Both companies are huge with thousands of engineers and I've met hundreds of indians (mainly from Maharashtra downwards).

Am starting the thread hoping to find jat bhai's from across the world in this field to share views/information on market scenarios, current technology, fields in demand etc etc.
    Thanks & Regards,

Anil Jakhar
    jakhar.anilk@gmail.com
    +91 93143 91300
    Birodi badi \ Nawal garh, Fatehpur Shekhawati, Rajasthan, India

Hello Abhijit I am working as the MD of Stallion Motors Sole distributors for Porsche / VW / Skoda / Honda / Hyundai in Nigeria

Hello Abhijit

I am also agree with you. Because of rural back ground and lack of guidance pepole are not adopting research field.

Still in our comunity first preference is giving to Defence or govt jobs.

Ok
    My self Chandan and I working with Honda as Incharge- Service Education.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    sir, i am ketan dhillon. I got an oppurtunity to work with a company, doing servicing of cummins made dg sets. they are providing me a training at cummins centre in pune. I refused as they are asking for an bond for 4 yrs. Now if i join them and get the training from cummins , can u help me to get entry in cummins. I have done my b.tech in electrical engg. in 2010.

Abhijit I m also in the same line but in manufacturing business. I m O.E suppliers to eicher Engines and have the same view
    NUMBER OF JATS VERY VERY LOW
    I try to employ as many as possible and m having three B.E with me
    Situated in Rohtak . Let me know if any kind of help is needed for JATS
    and pl. keep going
    regards

Quote Originally Posted by abhijitboora View Post

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Hi All,

I am not exactly into engines, but my thesis work revolves around automobile (I am currently a student).

Regards,