Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: IPL Season 3rd : Your Winner!

It is indeed frustrating to see the ads coming the between the balls and also on the screen itself when the game screen squeezes and then expands... I wish something could be done about it...

Quote Originally Posted by singhabhimanyu View Post
    just the way they show some advertisements within overs (many a times after 3 balls), they may come up with some idea of providing wildcards to new teams (eg Cochin n Poona) in between the tournament, even though they're not established yet. if it happens, it'll be innovative and probability of my theory of Kochi Kucchipuddi as champions will be > 0. no doubt, it'll not be justified but then who cares, IPL's only goal seems to be making moolah. somewhr cashless kapil dev is heartbroken with his defunct icl.

Quote Originally Posted by nitindev View Post
    It is indeed frustrating to see the ads coming the between the balls and also on the screen itself when the game screen squeezes and then expands... I wish something could be done about it...
    watch online at www.itv.com/ipl hardly you see ads there

What a catch. Great catch by David Hussey

CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO
    Last edited by upendersingh; March 31st, 2010 at 03:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by upendersingh View Post
    What a catch. Great catch by David Hussey

CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO
    Good presence of mind by Hussey. Outstanding catching been on display in IPL-3. AB Devilliers catch was also a great catch. Yogesh Nagar's catch of Jayasuriya was amazing!! Great catches put more thrill into the game.
    A350Xwb - Shaping Efficiency!

Quote Originally Posted by malikdeepak1 View Post
    Good presence of mind by Hussey. Outstanding catching been on display in IPL-3. AB Devilliers catch was also a great catch. Yogesh Nagar's catch of Jayasuriya was amazing!! Great catches put more thrill into the game.

Quite right.

Here is the Best Catches of IPL-3 So Far

Vijay Mallya ki Royal Challengers Bangalore ...Risvaat de rakhi hai 6 crore ki..Jiatai e jiatai..

I dont give a **** abt IPL. I would be happy if we would have won Hockey world cup. Qualifying for next Football world cup would be biggest cheer. Cricket ....now a days only earns money not pride.
    The word "EQUAL" has no meaning in human life

what is this IPL fiasco going on , any info ?

Some saying Joint parliamentary Committee...others shouting fraud...