Thread: Rural under-development- An analysis

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vpsingh59
    Hi Braham,

Thanks for your very positive and sensible comments. I was in hibernation since my registration on this forum way back in 2006 and you were the motivating force behind my coming out of hibernation. Do you really need my permission to start a new topic captioned as "urban development" ? You are a very serious and mature member of this forum. Sharminda mat karo. Please go ahead
    singh sahab,

you got me wrong... 'rural development' has to go with 'rural under-development'... i've no intention to start this topic under different thread, but the idea was to carry out the discussion with a slight discourse to the main theme, and on this very thread... thats all. well, anyway that's obvious as well.

honestly, speaking i am also very impressed with your writing skills. its never too late at JATland... this 'dystopia' (ahahaha) will always remain for you [ ;-) ] as i hope to see more of your participation and the very best from you... and off-course i would love to digg out your platonic thoughts (as said earlier) as well... though at a later stage. (again ahahaha)

now me... serious (if not senior) and mature ??? ahahaha... not at all... this is just an eye-wash
    Last edited by brahmtewatia; March 9th, 2010 at 09:03 PM.
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to brahmtewatia For This Useful Post:

singhvp (January 18th, 2011)