Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: why innocent suffers and evil flourish

Quote Originally Posted by ritu View Post
    you guys do not get tired.life is much more than this.appreciate it ,bcoz sometimes there is not second chance....why do not you start a community for ppl who are interested in your parvachans and your obsession for braham .go get a life of yours and let us be in peace.....

Mrs. Sehrawat, you have quoted me many times and finally I am having to answer your this post, requesting you for no more quotes please. Actually I had asked something from Brahm Sir (The God) and I can't make it as to why should I get tired of asking something from a much more experienced person than me. I don't need to start a community, because I don't want to be a sage or preacher and I don't want others to follow me (a common and ordinary human being). My pravachans are so hard (or unfunny) to follow that no one will be interested in those. People like such pravachans which allow them to have as much fun as they can, but my pravachans are based upon self-mortification. Besides this, my pravachans are countable on fingers and can be narrated in just one hour. What will I preach next day? I am obsessed for none here. Yeah, I am agreed with your last line. I should not disturb the peaceful life of others, knowing the fact that all have to live their life according to the circumstances around, but how to confirm it that my pravachans disturb the mental peace of all?:D It should be my right to share views here, if someone doesn't agree with, connive at.:p
    Last edited by upendersingh; March 18th, 2010 at 02:56 AM.

Originally posted by me-
    p.s. : हे प्रभु, रुष्ट मत हो जाना और पुंझड़ मत पाड़ बगाना!
    Tampered by brahmtewatia
    p.s. : हे प्रभु, रुष्ट मत हो जाना और मेरी पुंझड़ मत पाड़ बगाना!
    Quote Originally Posted by brahmtewatia View Post
    upender is not wrong. he is talking of his obsession with god -ब्रह्म - the creator of the universe and is nowhere out of the subject... look, he is very fond of his पुंझड़, which is very precious to him... hence his concerned post and his obsession with.

प्रभु ब्रह्म जी, आपने तो पुंझड़ का न जाने क्या मतलब लगा लिया. मैंने तो ये शब्द यहीं सुना था और सोचा था कि पुंझड़ पाड़ देने का मतलब होता है झंड कर देना या मजाक बना देना, जैसे कि इस तस्वीर में इस आदमी की जो पुंझड़ है, उसे पाड़ दोगे तो उसकी झंड हो जाएगी और उसका मजाक बन जाएगा और मैंने तो 'मेरी पुंझड़' लिखा ही नहीं था, आपने 'मेरी' शब्द उसमें खुद ही जोड़ दिया.

Last edited by upendersingh; March 18th, 2010 at 03:15 AM.

upender i have already stopped quoting you after nri thread.but this thread has been closed already once .so my request to you also not to try to ruin this thread.if you have some reply related to topic you are more than welcome.i m not the kind of person who takes grudges for long time.so please live and let live...its not just you i object i object everone who is trying to bring grudges from previous thread to other threads.since i m the starter of this thread i have rt to object your every quote which is meant for leg pulling.
    Last edited by ritu; March 18th, 2010 at 04:15 AM.
    " If the loser keeps his smile........
    Then the winner will loose the thrill of the victory.......
    Attitude make the difference......"

Quote Originally Posted by upendersingh View Post
    प्रभु ब्रह्म जी, आपने तो पुंझड़ का न जाने क्या मतलब लगा लिया. मैंने तो ये शब्द यहीं सुना था और सोचा था कि पुंझड़ पाड़ देने का मतलब होता है झंड कर देना या मजाक बना देना, जैसे कि इस तस्वीर में इस आदमी की जो पुंझड़ है, उसे पाड़ दोगे तो उसकी झंड हो जाएगी और उसका मजाक बन जाएगा और मैंने तो 'मेरी पुंझड़' लिखा ही नहीं था, आपने 'मेरी' शब्द उसमें खुद ही जोड़ दिया.

Bhai aapse ek Sawal hai..Kya aap Punjab Kesari ke saath kaam karte ho?

Quote Originally Posted by atishmohan View Post
    Bhai aapse ek Sawal hai..Kya aap Punjab Kesari ke saath kaam karte ho?

क्यों, इतना बुरा लिखता हूँ क्या मैं???
    एक खेल पत्रिका है, उसे फ्री-लांस बेसिस पर मैं ही संभालता हूँ. इसके अलावा लेखन, अनुवाद, संपादन, प्रूफरीडिंग या हिंदी/इंग्लिश टाइपिंग, इंटरनेट से संबंधित कोई और काम मिल जाता है तो वो करता हूँ. लेकिन आजकल लोग मुझे बुलाते ही रह जाते हैं, मैं ज्यादा काम करता ही नहीं. महीने में बस 2 हफ्ते काम करता हूँ मैं.
    Last edited by upendersingh; March 18th, 2010 at 05:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by upendersingh View Post
    क्यों, इतना बुरा लिखता हूँ क्या मैं???
    एक खेल पत्रिका है, उसे फ्री-लांस बेसिस पर मैं ही संभालता हूँ. इसके अलावा लेखन, अनुवाद, संपादन, प्रूफरीडिंग या हिंदी/इंग्लिश टाइपिंग, इंटरनेट से संबंधित कोई और काम मिल जाता है तो वो करता हूँ. लेकिन आजकल लोग मुझे बुलाते ही रह जाते हैं, मैं ज्यादा काम करता ही नहीं. महीने में बस 2 हफ्ते काम करता हूँ मैं.
    Nahi bhai maine to pehle bhi aapke lekhan ki Sarahna ki hai..abb kaise burayi kar sakta hoon..Punjab Kesari koi bura Newspaper thodi hi na hai..usko bhi logg padhte hain ya nahi..Baaki aap khel patrika ke liye kaam karte ho..bahut accha laga sunke..laage raho bhai...

the meaning of sentence with or w/o 'meri' remains the same.

take it easy upender... a light hearted poke is always welcome, so long you keep it in healthy spirit. lets stop it here as ritu seems to be too solicitous on the subject.
    Last edited by brahmtewatia; March 18th, 2010 at 12:05 PM.
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

why innocent suffers and evil flourish
    i am not a very religious person but always believed in god.i m a very god fearing person .i m always afraid of being punsihed by god if i harm or deceive any body.but recently i have been noticing so many incidences where bad ppl are continuously thriving inspite of their bad deeds.innocent kids suffering.i m kind of annoyed with god.why so?i have always treated or considered god as my parent.but recently i have started losing faith in him.is this the way of kalyug ? or its destiny? where is the rule of karma which i always believed.

people who seems to be successful with all the money and status.their success may be hollow and they can be the most unhappy soles from inside.I have seen good people having minimum money and success.but irony is i have seen them happy compared to the ones who step over somebody success.it is all about their rise and fall,when the bad guys rise and rise we make out God is unfair letting them grow but why do we ignore the point from where they fall and its all over in a go.God keep good people grounded.

i am not a very religious person but always believed in god.i m a very god fearing person .i m always afraid of being punsihed by god if i harm or deceive any body.but recently i have been noticing so many incidences where bad ppl are continuously thriving inspite of their bad deeds.innocent kids suffering.i m kind of annoyed with god.why so?i have always treated or considered god as my parent.but recently i have started losing faith in him.is this the way of kalyug ? or its destiny? where is the rule of karma which i always believed.
    I came on Jatland after quite some time and thought that let me restart with this thread. So I am restarting in the name of GOD...smiles..

Ritu Ji, this is how I am responding to your relationship with God;

1. You say that you are God fearing. Any relationship which is based on fear can not be called a sound relationship. Be God loving, you will see the difference.

2. Once God has created us and given all the tools of survival and to suceed, I don't think He/SHE/HeShe has any more time to bother about us. We are solely responsible for you actions and their outcome. God does not punish us, its we ourselves who punish us.

3. As far as people with bad deeds progressing is concerned, its a question of choice one makes in life. One never regrets in life if choice is concious one and not the one adopted just because someone told or others have been doing it. Trouble is in life most people don't really know what they want and how to go about doing it.

4. Don't loose faith in God as that will amount to losing faith in yourself. Try to develop a harmonious relationship with GOd and not the one of extreme fear or extreme love. Probably a relationship of friendship or of equal partnership.

RK^2
    There are many paths leading to God, politics is certainly not one of them...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rkumar For This Useful Post:

ritu (January 9th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar View Post

2. Once God has created us and given all the tools of survival and to suceed, I don't think He/SHE/HeShe has any more time to bother about us. We are solely responsible for you actions and their outcome. God does not punish us, its we ourselves who punish us.

3. As far as people with bad deeds progressing is concerned, its a question of choice one makes in life. One never regrets in life if choice is concious one and not the one adopted just because someone told or others have been doing it. Trouble is in life most people don't really know what they want and how to go about doing it.

4. Don't loose faith in God as that will amount to losing faith in yourself. Try to develop a harmonious relationship with GOd and not the one of extreme fear or extreme love. Probably a relationship of friendship or of equal partnership.

RK^2
    Rajender ji, I am boarding this philosophical plane with zero knowledge about spiritualism. So my apologies in advance for any ignorant remarks.

We are thankful to God for creating us as masterpiece of animate matter. Obviously he has created the brain and consciousness which gives us direction to do and not to do. God is omnipotent, why cant he develop a software for our brain which prohibit us from all wrong doings or making wrong and sinful choices in the first place. By doing so almighty can save himself of extra labour and resources for creation of a paraphernalia for punishing us for our wrong deeds.

An enlightenment would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by vpsingh View Post
    We are thankful to God for creating us as masterpiece of animate matter. Obviously he has created the brain and consciousness which gives us direction to do and not to do. God is omnipotent, why cant he develop a software for our brain which prohibit us from all wrong doings or making wrong and sinful choices in the first place.
    God provided us enough resources ( a thinking mind ) to decide what to do and not to do. Right and wrong are the two faces of the same coin. We cannot relize the importance of Right unless we do ( or come across ) a Wrong. Bad impacts of wrong choices prompts us to think about the possible Right choices.

This certainly develops art of decision making, distinguising between good and bad acts, understanding the other human being and their traits, developing the social norms, living together with all the good and bad people and above all learing from mistakes ( ours as well as others ).

That's the motto. Evolution of a Human Being by itself.
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

Quote Originally Posted by vijay View Post
    God provided us enough resources ( a thinking mind ) to decide what to do and not to do. Right and wrong are the two faces of the same coin. We cannot relize the importance of Right unless we do ( or come across ) a Wrong. Bad impacts of wrong choices prompts us to think about the possible Right choices.

This certainly develops art of decision making, distinguising between good and bad acts, understanding the other human being and their traits, developing the social norms, living together with all the good and bad people and above all learing from mistakes ( ours as well as others ).

That's the motto. Evolution of a Human Being by itself.
    To me it is something like corrupting a file/application in computer and then removing it by using Norton Anti-Virus. Why God do not stop our computer(Brain) from getting infected to avoid this unnecessary exercise of first doing wrong thing to realize the importance of good things/choices.

To me it is something like corrupting a file/application in computer and then removing it by using Norton Anti-Virus. Why God do not stop our computer(Brain) from getting infected to avoid this unnecessary exercise of first doing wrong thing to realize the importance of good things/choices.
    God loves joking and He has thrown human life as a joke. Who would ask God if He listens to every petty querry of human lives. He probably has recruited Santa for this. Try.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

soniadabas (December 16th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    God loves joking and He has thrown human life as a joke. Who would ask God if He listens to every petty querry of human lives. He probably has recruited Santa for this. Try.
    Thanks Samar for enlightenment but it has given rise to another question; who is Santa by the way and how to contact him?

i think that should be the spirit to keep moving....
    what make us to think? way we think? rituji if we don't know rassian we can't think in russian! or otherwise. Your upbringing is in an environment of spirit believers so u think like that.
    To prove Ishwar is subject of science. That can be proved! yes of course! and thats through Science! through Newtons and Einsteins! But now a days govt, are Dharma-Nirpeksha in nature(so they don't bother about the concept of GOD') as the make GOD a subject of Dharma not of Science.
    Its not the right method to believe if somethimng happens as per our wish and reject otherwise.
    if that is that is. and if that is not that is not.

and if all of become non-believer, the movement still will be there!

and Newton's law - "Body will keep its motion or rest or shape or size unless and untill external force is not appllied on it."

But all of us are witness of changing shapes, sizes, motion and rest of different bodies........still in confusion of the existence of a divine body-who planned, designed, operate all this above modern science Bodies.

e.g. See the distance b/w Sun and Earth, if it increased or decreased by inches u and me will not be there to think about Haiti or Existence theory.
    even more keep the distance same if the movement of the earth is only around the sun and not on its own axis, a lot of unavoidable will happen.

Actually We are considering spirit only for our small benefits and not discussing with a big vision.
    But you confusions are right in nature as no education regarding these concepts, its only through dadi-nani u came to know about spirit like things who were ignorant of scientific rationality. those were blind believers through ages.
    U see u are living in USA where Mr President take oath after visiting church (where in dharma(bible) earth is flat, sun revolves around earth)..

Confusion prevails all around. Solution is proper education system of scientific religion. But now nothing to worry a rational movement has started after thousands of years. For more information regarding Scintific spirituality visit:
    www.vjsingh.com
    www.aryanirmatrisabha.com

Rituji, i can understand ur state of mind. but all of us jatland family is with u to make u understand the concepts. Fear is because of ignorance. Let dump it.
    To be Arya-rational, Knowledgeble, brave-hearted, social, noble is the solution to all miseries physical, mental or social. I invite u on this journey.
    ए भोले इन्सान दो बात मेरी मान ले|
    एक बोलना ले सीख और शत्रु पहचान ले|

Thanks Samar for enlightenment but it has given rise to another question; who is Santa by the way and how to contact him?
    Be patient and wait for the Christmas Day. You will find many without hiring any search party.
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

God knows what is the meaning of suffering & flourishing.

:)

RITU di
    >tough tym n problems makes a person strongest den evr,it makes a person more versatile.SO dnt feel lik dat bad flourish.
    bad r fake person wid a mukhauta on their face.
    >reaped seeds r alwys harvested.
    good or bad whtevr it may be.
    >FOR me truth n not hurting other humans is God.
    mY inner conscious n self satisfaction n living for happiness of all human beings is GOD.
    IF U WANT TO GIVE SUMTHING TO OTHERS
    GIVE THE SMILE N RESPECT.
    REMEMBER ITS EASY TO BREAK ANYTHING BUT REVERSE IS NOT TRUE.
    ENJOY THE HUMAN SPIRIT.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to preetikhatri For This Useful Post:

ritu (January 9th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by preetikhatri View Post
    RITU di
    >tough tym n problems makes a person strongest den evr,it makes a person more versatile.SO dnt feel lik dat bad flourish.
    bad r fake person wid a mukhauta on their face.
    >reaped seeds r alwys harvested.
    good or bad whtevr it may be.
    >FOR me truth n not hurting other humans is God.
    mY inner conscious n self satisfaction n living for happiness of all human beings is GOD.
    thik kahya bhai khtari ,,,,,,,
    चालना राही का, चाहे फेर क्यूं ना हो । बैठना भाइयाँ का, चाहे बैर क्यूं ना हो ।।

23. The Following User Says Thank You to kuldeeppunia25 For This Useful Post:

ritu (January 9th, 2012)

Firstly, it is difficult to decide about right or wrong, one thing is considered right in a perticular society, the same thing may not be or may be considered wrong, And if we believe in God and consider this point from spirituality point of view, than being acts as per the directions of the God, secondly, gain of money, wealth, material, power, position, rank, fame etc may not be real gain/progress. Every soul has different role to play, duty to perform, enjoy/suffer as per previous deeds. The highest progress is to get satisfaction and happiness. regards

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fateh For This Useful Post:

ritu (January 9th, 2012), soniadabas (December 17th, 2011)