I read u but think about those circumstances when a brother /father become ready to kill their own sister/daughter.
in Manoj- Babli case u ll find the Babli s family was very supportive to their Daughter like for education and allowing her to play Kabaddi interstate, which indicate they were planning and caring about their beloved sister, but the mechanic/electrician of her own village/same gotra chase her every place who was not equally good looking and convince her for such kind of marriage, i consider u did not spend u r childhood in village when every child learn of village learn about social practice.
I do not appreciate honor killing in any form but to teach the society to hang till death is very harsh decision of honorable court beacuse the stigma attached to the family does not go for after 3 generation also, they r victim of our social system(parents of girl/women) who take such kind of step.
In my opinion it is the time to save their life and educate the daughters of Jat samaj dont surrender yourself to emotional flow of low profile guy atleast to whom your own parents(not khap panchayat) will not accept at any cost, educate them at a level where they can get a good job/ self dependent, what s the dream of Babli s parents also.
I genuinly appreciate your anger against khap panchayats but dont ingnore these facts also.