Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Walking with Comrades

Quote Originally Posted by vpsingh View Post

Arundhati: I remember a fracas between this ‘revolutionary litterateur’ and the communist ideologues consequent upon her diatribes against them in her Booker winning novel in 1997. There is no love lost between Arundhati and Maoist Philosophy which is an offshoot of Marxism. All gimmicks to hog the headlines plus best selling tactics. She is against India’s nuclear policy, against globalization, against corporate sector, against dams and also against a progressive outlook. I do not know what is her vision. Therefore, I do not admire her. People are, however, free to support her views.
    No one is saying that Naxals movement or the goverment's way of handling it is right (or wrong), just because Arundhati Roy has said (or not said) so. Arundhati Roy has brought the other side fo the view to us. Agreed, she may have injected it with her own views through her command over English literature. But that's not the issue being discussed. So there is not point debating about Arundhati Roy.

PS: About the Nuclear policy. After the disintegration of Russia, America does not have any fear of an attack by Russia and hence does not need to spend such huge money to maintain all the nuclear arsenal that it has. So, it is very logical for America to dismantle those nuclear weapons. However, after dismantling, dumping that nuclear material in America would also incur huge money and is a big risk. So it decides to dump it in the global dumping ground (India). And the best part for America is that, it would earn millions of dollars for dumping it. Isn't that "sone pe shuhaga for America"? To facilitate all this, Indian government brings in the Nuclear policy - building more nuclear reactors. That is when the whole world is dismantling them because of their risk to human life. On top of it, it is now capping the maximum compensation paid in case of a nuclear accident.
    Has the government forgotten about the Bhopal gas victims? My dear PM, after so many years, they are still asking for justice? What was there fault? Wouldn't they have been alive if they had not allowed setting up of that carbide plant in their city?
    PSS: This is also not the issue being discussed. You brought it up and I could not resist myself.

Quote Originally Posted by vipin80 View Post
    They (the Naxalites) came to my home in the night and took me. I had come home in the village after giving my class VIII exam.

Are these lines from your pasted article?

If not----------------->> than forget it.

If yes---------------->> than go above and read my post again. Naxalis took her when she was 10. Now I said in that post there was a comment in that article ( by some reader who has read this article apart from you, I assume) that how come a small girl (10 years) old was studying/completed class VII/appearing for the exams.I know she took private tution or whatever but still?? In simpler and plain words he questioned on the authenticity/truth/source of this article.
    The answer is yes and you seem to be trying you hand on maths. Let me walk through this mathematics:
    She had never stated that she was 10, when she was in class VII. She has told she was 10 when they first taught the warfare skills. I am sure that you have tried to associate the sequence of the tale to be in the order that is written in order. So now try to see through if you can apply a bit of common sense to the rest of the context as well. Otherwise you may freely assume that this is a fake story published at the pretext of (say ... ) Mr. Mukesh Ambani to tarnish the image of Naxalites.

Does this make sense (what was intended by that line) to you now???

If not------------->> please forgive me for my ignorance, I even don’t read things properly(as not everyone can be as intelligent and experienced as you) and please don’t limit the discussion to me and u.

If yes------------->> I will buy u a cup of tea anyday!
    I still does not make a sense to me. Additionally I am neither trying to keep the discussion between you and me, nor trying to restrict you from expressing your views. Had it been either of the case I would have asked you your number and talked on phone rather than writing at a public place.

Take it easy and we move further but before that let me answer one more thing which could be your another possible query.

One more time I must tell you I am also ( like Big Bro VP) personally not a big fan of the violence (for reference read my post #26 again). Because who ever gets killed is an Indian citizen and if we cant resolve internal problems than how can we expect to fight external threats.Moreover other people/countries can take advantage of this and as I mentioned above another unfortunate partition cant be ruled out.I honestly want this to be resolved ASAP. What I said above is adivasi has little choice but to support Armed struggle or Maoists. And yes,again, I did say above that adivasi has little choice but to fight with weapons because they see no hope in the present democracy. and hence are fighting with weapons. But they see hope in Maosist. I also said if we put ourlself in their shoes this violence could be justified. This would not have happened had the govt tried a little bit to eradicate the root cause of the problem. If the govt can convince them and work towards their betterment why would they go and fight in jungle where life is more like a hell. The Naxalism is not the problem but an offspring from the above said problems. Naxalism/maosim or terrorism,whatever u say, in this nearly 40% of indian land cant be stopped unless the root causes are eradicated. Like our fellow member said above that 'The war needs to be declared against corruption, the state sponsored mafia and the government policies and not the naxals. Otherwise, the whole nation would soon be fighting within itself." That’s why I said this debate is not limited to Arudhati's article and those who didn’t read arundhati's article can also take part.!!
    It is very good that another fellow citizen denounces voilence as means to restore order. However, if you dont believe in voilence, how can you change your stance when it comes to oppose the Naxals, who has just given and proof of their brutality and senselessness but a massacre of trapped CRPF constables. Who blew up schools on daily basis:
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/i...ow/5785920.cms
    And still claim to be the saviours of the tribals!!! Very well stated. And the tribals who are brainwashed to believe that only they are their saviours, because they destroy the government machinery to support their development and then claim to teach and educate them.
    You seem very keen to remove democracy from India, then what system you want? Communism like China, where if you express your views you are killed and nobody knows what happened to you (unlike in Indian demcracy, where if an encounter as authentic as Batla House encounter, can be questioned by media and people). What would happend if even that system failed? Don't say that its is fullproff system, it has failed in USSR. You will then suggest Monarchy ...
    I would recomment rather than cursing the system, improve the way you do participate in the system and system will improve. Don't vote for corrupt people, don't keep social relations with the people who have bribed to get a job and you will find that the system will certainly improve.
    I again assert that Naxalism IS A PROBLEM, not because I don't agree to their ideology, but because they are ruining the lives of people whos are their supporters, beccause they are ruining the life of the people who are neither their supporters nor their opposition, they are threatening the people who denounce their acts of terrorism.
    I have not said that you can not take part because you have not read Arundhati's essay, but I opposed your opinion that Arundhati is not intergral part of the discussion. She certainly is, because it was her article that started the discussion, and she has publically supported and justified Naxal menace (you can call it revolution or movement!!)

[SIZE=2]I hope this answer your below question, in bold, even if it doesn’t please forgive me once again and lets move on
    You seem to be taking the things literally by explicitly quoting the things from single articles and not reading even the article on which we all are debating

I also admit that I didn’t read as many articles as you did and the one which I read didn’t read completely(lazy me :D) but with the little knowledge I have I still believe in what I just said above. But I welcome you to educate me further and help me change my views.

If you have further questions except above already answered shoot them otherwise let the thread move on.
    I have my opinion and have posted, and I am by no way keeping the thread blocked, instead I believe I am giving you guys enough material to read on and comment on.
    If by letting the thread move on you mean I should stop posting my opinions, you can just ask the moderator to block me.
    Regards,
    Jitender Singh Gahlawat

Being a lazy person I read ur this pasted article now. But I couldnt understand what ur theory is. Questions in the article says:

Have you ever tried to find out just how backward your tribe is compared to the rest of the country?

Oh, we're yet to take-off... Others are already on the victory stand. I myself couldn't do much because of poverty. Only a handful of tribals work as officers. Lately, we've been encouraging our people to make use of schemes like the Rajiv Gandhi Shiksha Mission. The government should make our people aware of NREGA and other development programmes. Tribals don't get their share. Everything goes into the pockets of officials and contractors. Some time ago, the government started a one-house-one-cow scheme. But tribals were given sick and old cows because they don't know how to milk them. We believe it's the calf that has a right over its mother's milk.

And how do they see the Maoists?

As people who don't kill innocent people and who punish guilty government officials. Maoists don't stage fake encounters. At least they claim responsibility for the killings they carry out. But violence cannot be the solution to a problem. Things will get better if our basic needs like education and employment are fulfilled... if we're allowed to live with dignity and respect... if we're not cheated and looked down upon.

Now is this ur theory??
    This supports my observation on you taking things literally with narrow mindset. I have posted the complete interview and you just posted the piece of interview where she was explaining what the problem is and how the tribals see the Maoists. She has raised her concerns and tries to suggest the solution from her perspective, which is not the voilence and Maoists, but education and development. Naxals know that this is the solution and they don't let the solution happen by blasting the schools and destroying public infrastructure.

Hope you understand the theory of the girl who was interviewed and not my thoery.
    Regards,
    Jitender Singh Gahlawat

Quote Originally Posted by Arvindc View Post
    So how did this fear factor originated? With my little knowledge of history, let me explain this a bit. India, just after independence, went with the above principle and did not spend so much on the defense forces. It thought it better to use that money for elimination of hunger. However, it was attacked, first by Pakistan and then by China. This lead to India awakening to the fact that the world is not ideal world and thus India started building a strong armed defense force.

Now if you look at the Naxals, they have a similar story. They were attacked, exploited in every way by the government (I say this as government, because the forest department people or the police people who raped and looted them were the government employees and represented "the government" to them). So, raising an armed defense force for them has the same merit as it has in any country.
    I think you missed a point. India was first attacked by Pakistan in a proxy war at the very point of independence, so this should make you revisit your shallow theory.
    Naxal leaders are not the poor tribals, but they are well off people who are highly ambitious. They are using poor tribals for their ambitions only.

You seem to be a student, so let me ask this question in your context. Let us say that in your class, there are three students who scored above 95% because they had answered the questions very well. Obviously, these three students must have studied hard thought the year. Now, how would these three students feel if the teacher also gives 95% to someone, who has left half of the questions unanswered, just because that someone has helped the teacher personally in some way?
    Remember, medals represent a value, a class, an accomplishment and also serve as a motivation for others. Distributing them, just like that, would undermine their value.
    You can assume that your guessing power is pretty poor. However considering your example, it is like comparing apples with apples; while your context was trying to compare the apples with oranges as there is no award apart from civilian awards, which could be shared by paramilitary forces and armed forces. And most importantly armed forces themseves decide on their awards, government just approves those awards.

Ok, thanks for views. So, I take it that you approve of the Netaji's army and the method (violence).
    This is what the British use to say for Netaji's violence as well.
    Please don't try to misinterpret my quote, just because I acknowledge role of Netaji in Indian Freedom Struggle, does not mean that I approve voilence. If you want to have the debate on this issue, I would recommend you start a new thread although.

What they share with China is the philosophy for governance. And if you are so much against any thing that is linked to China then why do you have that mobile phone (made in China) in your hand?
    There are different approaches for everything. What’s wrong if they choose a different approach for governance? After all democracy has failed, if looked through their eyes.
    I am not debating on the merits of “left” and “right” approaches for governance. I am trying to highlight the context of the issue.
    [/QUOTE]
    I have no issues with China, but I certainly have issues with Communism and the philosophy of governance. You should be surprised that you are very poor in making a guess though as I don't use a Chinese make phone.
    Ideally I don't mind people having different opinion, but till the point their opinion does not harm others. If right now, when they dont have power they treat the human lives in such a manner, what will they do if they are in control of the country.
    Regards,
    Jitender Singh Gahlawat

PS: About the Nuclear policy. After the disintegration of Russia, America does not have any fear of an attack by Russia and hence does not need to spend such huge money to maintain all the nuclear arsenal that it has. So, it is very logical for America to dismantle those nuclear weapons. However, after dismantling, dumping that nuclear material in America would also incur huge money and is a big risk. So it decides to dump it in the global dumping ground (India). And the best part for America is that, it would earn millions of dollars for dumping it. Isn't that "sone pe shuhaga for America"? To facilitate all this, Indian government brings in the Nuclear policy - building more nuclear reactors. That is when the whole world is dismantling them because of their risk to human life. On top of it, it is now capping the maximum compensation paid in case of a nuclear accident.
    Has the government forgotten about the Bhopal gas victims? My dear PM, after so many years, they are still asking for justice? What was there fault? Wouldn't they have been alive if they had not allowed setting up of that carbide plant in their city?
    PSS: This is also not the issue being discussed. You brought it up and I could not resist myself.
    Can you please let me understand, how would it clean up American mess, if we start building more reactors? And for your kind information all the countries, who are self sufficient and have 100% power availability are those who are doing so with nuclear power.
    And let me know a single country, who is dismantling civil nuclear reactors.

With respect to Bhopal Gas tragedy, it was a disaster, but it has nothing to do with Indian or Americal governments. Union Carbide was a private company and due to their neglegence the disaster happened. How can you blame Indo American Nuclear treaty for that disaster is beyond my understanding? Russia/ USSR, under communist regime, despite Chernobyl disaster continued using nuclear power of civili power generation. So can I say that due to USSR the Bhopal tragedy happened?
    Regards,
    Jitender Singh Gahlawat

Quote Originally Posted by jitender.singh View Post
    This supports my observation on you taking things literally with narrow mindset. I have posted the complete interview and you just posted the piece of interview where she was explaining what the problem is and how the tribals see the Maoists. She has raised her concerns and tries to suggest the solution from her perspective, which is not the voilence and Maoists, but education and development. Naxals know that this is the solution and they don't let the solution happen by blasting the schools and destroying public infrastructure.

Hope you understand the theory of the girl who was interviewed and not my thoery.
    This is getting all bookish let me answer you in a -------- way. (My English is poor cant find exact word)
    This post is for Jitender only. Others may read it but copying, pasting and comments based on this may get u in trouble: :D (Copyright protected @2010)

Bhai Jitender it will take me a few days to read all your post so please be patient and let me go through them one by one.
    I said a guy in that post related this 10 year thing to class VII but that’s not important. I told you in plain and simple words that the authenticity of that article is doubtful. From where did rediff.com got this article ,who is that girl.That what I was ranting about. Whats the source of that article. If you can provide that information than we can see how authentic this is. But I don’t need an explanation on this. Please leave it.

Read your this article again the lady clearly says corruption is the problem and that’s what we were yelling since day 1. The lady says education and development/employment is the solution. I know that and said the same thing in Rural Development Thread. But the Govt has to be sincere and protect the tribal's first. The Govt has already lost all faith they have to rebuild the faith and convince tribal's. Killing naxals is not the solution as mentioned by a few earlier.

The tribal also knows violence it not the solution and they cant win ( As stated earlier by myself). What they wanted is 2 vakt ki roti and their dignity. Now before you ask me I am against violence than how come I support naxal. Read my posts again. Due to this exploitation and corruption look below in your own article what the tribal's think about Maoists and what they think about Govt.

And how do they see the Maoists?

As people who don't kill innocent people and who punish guilty government officials. Maoists don't stage fake encounters. At least they claim responsibility for the killings they carry out. But violence cannot be the solution to a problem. Things will get better if our basic needs like education and employment are fulfilled... if we're allowed to live with dignity and respect... if we're not cheated and looked down upon.
    Now if I am against violence how come I support Naxalis? I said twice if u put urself in their shoes violence ca be justified. From where can we get their shoes??? May be Arundhati might have one. But Listen, there is a raldu who is my khet padosi. One day he and his children stole my grapes from my bagh. As I am against violence, I asked them please don’t do this again. But Raldu did it again. I complained to his father. He father said this wont happen again. But I caught Raldu again. Then I protested. Raldu slapped me. I slapped raldu back and since then we have 36 ka ankda and we often slap each other. Raldu is too powerful but I still harm him little bit here and there. But I want this to stop because it harms me as well and I am not getting anything. But before that I want assurance from Raldu that this wont happen again. ( Sorry I couldn’t find better and simpler example)

So unless Govt do something constructive for their betterment or unless they are convinced they wont stop fighting.

You seem very keen to remove democracy from India, then what system you want? Communism like China, where if you express your views you are killed and nobody knows what happened to you (unlike in Indian demcracy, where if an encounter as authentic as Batla House encounter, can be questioned by media and people). What would happend if even that system failed? Don't say that its is fullproff system, it has failed in USSR. You will then suggest Monarchy ...
    Dude, Should I laugh at this or Cry !! I have little understanding of this various political approaches but I am not a radical leftist. I only want advasi's to be recongnised as fellow citizens. I want Govt to recongnise their problem. I want they to be taken care of. I want their exploitation by the Govt or Govt officials to be stopped. Because this is necessary for the democracy to be successful and this is necessary for the unity of the Country. To achieve this do we have to change the whole political setup?? The poor adivasi like me also doesnt understand all these big words like communism, marxism, capitalism. But on one hand they see Govt (or their servants), capitalists explioting them and on the other hand they see someone saying and advocating that Indian peasants and lower class tribals overthrow the government and upper classes through the barrel of the gun. They feel more attracted to join the later. Maosist are influenced by Mao Zedong who was inspired by Marxism and Russian revolution. Marx believed capitalism will give way to socialism. Marx is----very fascinating. Dont drag me in this much complex and political issue. Govt need to take proactive approach if it want them to leave Maosism. Eradicating exploitation/corruption, providing food and education can be a good start which should have been done 20-30 or may be 50 years before. BTW did someone tell u there is a difference between communism and socialism.

If you want more explanation please ring my teacher Samar Singh Kadian.

Your theories are too hard for me to understand but one day I ,too my friend, will get them. As you have mentioned a few times that I don’t understand what I read, I am still struggling very hard to understand what u said in Jat Movement thread. But u know what I have printed all your posts and highlighted everything in red and am on my way to my teacher Samar Singh Kadian who has promised me yesterday to explain everything in simpler words. Till than, my friend, Sayonara.

Take it easy and dont take this post too seriously !!

Wait Wait Hang on !

The answer is yes and you seem to be trying you hand on maths.

I still does not make a sense to me. Additionally I am neither trying to keep the discussion between you and me, nor trying to restrict you from expressing your views. Had it been either of the case I would have asked you your number and talked on phone rather than writing at a public place.

I just read your another post. Grrrrrrrr I missed what u said above :D. I know u mistyped it but it is very funny. Lol.
    Last edited by VirJ; April 13th, 2010 at 07:21 PM. Reason: Added Few words after reading another Jitender's post
    जागरूक ती अज्ञानी नहीं बनाया जा सके, स्वाभिमानी का अपमान नहीं करा जा सके , निडर ती दबाया नहीं जा सके भाई नुए सामाजिक क्रांति एक बार आ जे तो उसती बदला नहीं जा सके ---ज्याणी जाट।

दोस्त हो या दुश्मन, जाट दोनुआ ने १०० साल ताईं याद राखा करे

I was away and with no access to Ineternet.

My post was aimed to provoke a discussion among us , which it has achieved to a large extent.
    I did not move with Arundhati as a member of her party albeit , as a tourist with , her article acting as a guide, I have not been brain washed by the one page article ( I am not amenable to brainwashing and that too so easily) and I do not subscribe to the Naxal movement. However ,what has amazed me it the motivation that has been imparted to the foot soldiers by there political leaders with their own personal agenda. They are not interested in the welfare of the tribals but The NEED POWER. I am pasting the relevant extract from my post once again.

They are not interested in the welfare of the tribals .
    The foot soldiers, totally and blissfully unaware of the setup of the higher echelons organising, planning, directing the movement of this magnitude and their motivating force, are content to carry out the bidding's; moving single file night in and night out, not the provocation. Not even aware of the final destination and what awaits them at the next bound.
    It is amazing how they are living, surviving, fighting, and also dieing totally unmindful of personal issues, emotional problems, privation, sickness and the fear of uncertain destiny awaiting them.

Though I myself having been a foot soldier once, with no voice of my own in the
    ongoing affairs, obeying orders, emanating from somewhere higher up, like a robot. I am still not convinced about the method adopted by them and more so by those directing them from a safe distance, to achieve their political or otherwise goals, whatever they may be . BLS 31

No one is saying that Naxals movement or the goverment's way of handling it is right (or wrong), just because Arundhati Roy has said (or not said) so. Arundhati Roy has brought the other side fo the view to us. Agreed, she may have injected it with her own views through her command over English literature. But that's not the issue being discussed. So there is not point debating about Arundhati Roy.

Agreed. Arundhati’s perspective on this issue does not change the reality. Just to recapitulate, I would like to make my stand clear once again on the following points which seem to be crucial and relevant in the present context:
    (i) Is the tribal resentment legitimate?

Answer: Yes, absolutely. Reasons have already been discussed at length. There can be no denying the fact that there is abject poverty, inhuman living conditions, virtually non-existent infrastructure, unemployment, lack of education, sexual exploitation, rape and above all extortion (none other than the disciples of Che Gvevara) etc.

(ii) Is the methodology dictated by the so called comrades for redressal of their grievances
    justifiable in a democracy?

Answer: No, not at all. This approach is going to be utterly failed. The militancy is not going to bear any fruit. Complete destruction of guerrilla hide-outs, bloodshed of more and poorer Adivasis on one hand and the poor soldiers at the other, and the complete destruction of whatever poor infrastructure exists would be the natural corollary of this misadventure. The 'Elites' from both sides will however, remain intact for the rhetoric of peace negotiations.

Now things have come to such a pass that government has no option but to crush the militancy.

On Nuclear Policy: Ours is a energy starved nation. Our underdevelopment, especially in rural areas, is intrinsically linked to our energy needs. Major source of energy in most of the developed nations is the nuclear energy which is considered by the scientists more environment friendly in comparison to conventional sources of energy. I presume, it is only after a thoughtful discussion and consent of the top brass of our nuclear scientists that the GOI has signed a nuclear deal with USA which is in mutual interest. Incidentally, I would like to draw your attention to the fact that I had pointed out Arundhati’s opposition to the Pokharan test which was absolutely essential for our security needs, especially in wake of the external threats from the nuclear powers surrounding us.

PS: Your stand on nuclear issue seems to be in line with that of Prakash Karat giving an impression to me as if I am reading some article carried by the CPM organ “People’s Democracy” which I nostalgically remember
    Last edited by singhvp; April 13th, 2010 at 06:25 PM.

Exclamation Terrorism!!!... plain and simple! (Let's not put a lipstick on a pig!!!)...

The massacre of 76 lives demands we Jatlanders start to not only face but recognize the harsh truth: Maoism is nothing else but another form of terrorism! (by definition: terrorism is the use of force or violence to intimidate!)
    So please let's first start calling spade, a spade for once!...

It is ironically pathetic to hear supporting views towards such anti-national activities ...and for any/all kinds of anti-establishment agendas... Fact is that's precisely why these Maoists are not only alive and kicking, but actually thriving as a profession.... why? simply because India has been at times held hostage to romantic notions of such bands of do-gooders (that are of course being chased by that imaginary evil in the uniform!) ...

The reality is that (and let's make no mistake about that), these naxals are simply extortionists and terrorists masquerading as modern day Robin Hoods aided very well by a thick fog of sentiments... some of which can be seen outpouring here with the pathetic notions of comparing them to folks like farmers and every other hardworking person that makes a honest living (folks that cannot really be bracketted into and with criminals that would rather pick up the dagger to kill their own!)...

Yeah Okay....so every third person in India, or nearly 400 million people live below the poverty line. It is deplorable and a reflection of failed politics and stalled governance. But then the truth is also that circumstance of poverty cannot be made an alibi for violence, nor a justification for terror. Especially that too not in a democracy which affords citizens many avenues to seek justice...........

Some of the quite mislead commentators here (and the other blind followers like the grand-dame Arundhati) find reason to sympathise with the cause of Maoists,.....find reasons to condone any such blatant criminality and in fact leave no stone unturned to intellectualise the indefensible.
    Let's not forget the goal of Maoists/naxals etc. is simply to overthrow the Government through an armed struggle.... Savvy???
    Just by being all fancy with words about the poor 'down-trodden' after the fact doesn't make such agendas a valid/acceptable substitute for committing such horrific and extreme ends!

Bottom line is that those presenting poverty and oppression as justification for stoking terror are ideologically pretty much in the company of the likes of Osama bin Laden.....

As is, our country India is home to a billion plus that can be openly argumentive on any given issue - be it either be about some state recognition or any such sort of regional issues (we have had our shares here!),.........thereby effectively making it a country which is the ultimate refuge of the sometimes 'crazed' babel....
    No wonder really then that every Naxal attack (even one as horrific as this one) there always is its share of supporters, and also manages to trigger in its wake a tedious tide of rhetoric on that need for a political approach to tackling this issue about the 'poor ol' Naxals.....:rolleyes:
    Last edited by shailendra; April 23rd, 2010 at 06:28 AM.
    ...Wouldn't follow the trodden path, but shall leave a blazing trail!!!...

Quote Originally Posted by shailendra View Post
    The massacre of 76 lives demands we Jatlanders start to not only face but recognize the harsh truth: Maoism is nothing else but another form of terrorism! (by definition: terrorism is the use of force or violence to intimidate!)
    So please let's first start calling spade, a spade for once!...:
    Are they exploding bombs in Delhi, Calcuta, Mumbai or your city? Are they frightening common people? No, not at all. Everybody who is firing a gun is not a terrorist. Please get your definition right.
    It is ironically pathetic to hear supporting views towards such anti-national activities ...and for any/all kinds of anti-establishment agendas... Fact is that's precisely why these Maoists are not only alive and kicking, but actually thriving as a profession.... why? simply because India has been at times held hostage to romantic notions of such bands of do-gooders (that are of course being chased by that imaginary evil in the uniform!) ...

The reality is that (and let's make no mistake about that), these naxals are simply extortionists and terrorists masquerading as modern day Robin Hoods aided very well by a thick fog of sentiments...
    What has been written is about the policy of the government and the causes of the conflict. It seems you have not spent time and energy in trying to know the reality of the other side. Just to a search on Google and you will find lots of reports.

An article from the expert in the field (Anthropologist at Yale University) was recently published in a respectable paper. You can look at it here http://epaper.hindustantimes.com/ArticleText.aspx?article=20_04_2010_014_008&mode=u ndefined.

You may also have a look at another article recently published in outlook
    http://www.outlookindia.com/article.aspx?265019.

What you hear in TV and all is propaganda of the Government, giving you just one side of the story.
    You can judge this by comparing what you have been told about the Maoist attack on April 6th in TV and what is told by this story http://www.outlookindia.com/article.aspx?265013. I have reason to believe that the later is closer to the truth.

some of which can be seen outpouring here with the pathetic notions of comparing them to folks like farmers and every other hardworking person that makes a honest living (folks that cannot really be bracketted into and with criminals that would rather pick up the dagger to kill their own!)...
    The life and hardship faced by Maoist is much more difficult than that of the farmers you have seen. What evidence and reasoning do you have that these adivasis are not as honest as a farmer? Think about it. Sometimes it gets tempting to write anything that comes to one's mind without applying logic.

Yeah Okay....so every third person in India, or nearly 400 million people live below the poverty line. It is deplorable and a reflection of failed politics and stalled governance. But then the truth is also that circumstance of poverty cannot be made an alibi for violence, nor a justification for terror. Especially that too not in a democracy which affords citizens many avenues to seek justice...........
    Oh! Looks like you still have to wake up to the reality. Few months back, there was a report in newspapers that said there are more than 10 thousand people in jails without even a trial, some of these have been there for more than 10 years. Put yourself in their shoes for a movement and then tell me where the justice is?

I had recently been to the Delhi high court for a case related to Triveni Infrastructure builders, there, a couple in their 60s, who had come all the way from Chandigarh, narrated their story. The couple wanted to buy a house for their divorced daughter for which they had paid 40 lacs to the builder four years ago but haven't got anything in return. From last one year, they have been running pillar to post for getting their money back. Similar was the story of numerous other people. The case is an anticipatory bail application 1641/2009, you can go through the judgments (available online through internet) and then tell me whether justice is being done.

Do one thing, ask your relatives, your friends and your neighbors and then tell, how many of them have actually used the many avenues for seeking justice and how many of them were satisfied by the experience?
    Some of the quite mislead commentators here (and the other blind followers like the grand-dame Arundhati) find reason to sympathise with the cause of Maoists,.....find reasons to condone any such blatant criminality and in fact leave no stone unturned to intellectualise the indefensible.
    Let's not forget the goal of Maoists/naxals etc. is simply to overthrow the Government through an armed struggle.... Savvy???
    Just by being all fancy with words about the poor 'down-trodden' after the fact doesn't make such agendas a valid/acceptable substitute for committing such horrific and extreme ends!
    Do you call the genocide of the tribal's that the government is doing a savvy? The Maoists are right in defending themselves and that right is theirs by virtue of being alive. The Government or anyone has no power to takeaway that right. They want to live respectfully, if only the greed of few who are using their power in government allows them.

Bottom line is that those presenting poverty and oppression as justification for stoking terror are ideologically pretty much in the company of the likes of Osama bin Laden.....

As is, our country India is home to a billion plus that can be openly argumentive on any given issue - be it either be about some state recognition or any such sort of regional issues (we have had our shares here!),.........thereby effectively making it a country which is the ultimate refuge of the sometimes 'crazed' babel....
    No wonder really then that every Naxal attack (even one as horrific as this one) there always is its share of supporters, and also manages to trigger in its wake a tedious tide of rhetoric on that need for a political approach to tackling this issue about the 'poor ol' Naxals.....:rolleyes:[/COLOR]
    Tell me why is there an insurgency in every corner of the democratic country? It was in Punjab, it's in Kashmir, it's in north east and it's spread out in the heart of country. So tell me how is this country a democratic when more than half of the people are fighting against the government?

The democracy that you are talking is just a virtual democracy? Tell me do people vote to the right candidate or are they forced to vote for a compromise candidate? Tell, me which of the MP's or MLA's who represented your area were the real choice of the people?

An honest candidate has no standing today, and people are forced to vote for a corrupt candidate year after year even when their corruption had been widely known.

The democracy that we are living in today is a democracy of corruption. And if we continue to be remain in this illusion of democracy, the days are not far when you and I would also be fighting against someone's greed, like the comrades, one day.
    Last edited by Arvindc; April 24th, 2010 at 11:13 PM.

Now things have come to such a pass that government has no option but to crush the militancy.
    So, you are justifying the violence of onside (government) and against the violence of the other side. Your own equation speaks of your biased approach. Violence is violence, in whatever form it may be.

What you are calling it as a crushing of militancy is actually a genocide by the government to fulfill someone's greedy dreams. If the only option left for someone for survival is taking the gun, then is it militancy or a brave fight for his rights?

Quote Originally Posted by Arvindc;

[FONT=Tahoma
    The democracy that you are talking is just a virtual democracy? Tell me do people vote to the right candidate or are they forced to vote for a compromise candidate? Tell, me which of the MP's or MLA's who represented your area were the real choice of the people? [/FONT]

An honest candidate has no standing today, and people are forced to vote for a corrupt candidate year after year even when their corruption had been widely known.

The democracy that we are living in today is a democracy of corruption. And if we continue to be remain in this illusion of democracy, the days are not far when you and I would also be fighting against someone's greed, like the comrades, one day.
    There is substance in this statement. Democracy has so many flaws but at the end of the day we do not have any better option and need to work on it for further improvement. Therefore, the radical approach adopted by Maoists is totally flawed and unacceptable by a majority of people in India including the poorer sections.

Are they exploding bombs in Delhi, Calcuta, Mumbai or your city? Are they frightening common people? No, not at all. Everybody who is firing a gun is not a terrorist. Please get your definition right.
    I think you first need to fix your definitions. You seem to be trying to justify the Murder of others for the sake of your ideology or belief. I don't think there is much difference between jedahi terrorists and ideologist terrorist (It is just for your comfort, I call both of them terrorist.). For me it does not matter if I want to brand a person who terrorise metropolitan cities a terrorist and a person who murders government school teachers and employees in rural areas as superhero like you. In my opinion both are terrorists.

What has been written is about the policy of the government and the causes of the conflict. It seems you have not spent time and energy in trying to know the reality of the other side. Just to a search on Google and you will find lots of reports.
    An article from the expert in the field (Anthropologist at Yale University) was recently published in a respectable paper. You can look at it here http://epaper.hindustantimes.com/ArticleText.aspx?article=20_04_2010_014_008&mode=u ndefined.

You may also have a look at another article recently published in outlook
    http://www.outlookindia.com/article.aspx?265019.

What you hear in TV and all is propaganda of the Government, giving you just one side of the story.
    You can judge this by comparing what you have been told about the Maoist attack on April 6th in TV and what is told by this story http://www.outlookindia.com/article.aspx?265013. I have reason to believe that the later is closer to the truth.
    So the last report from you clearly suggest that Maoists are barberic and inhuman murderers and not the revolutionaries. You have the reason to believe that the story is true, but you seem to be brainwahsed enough that you dont treat the poor CRPF soldiers as humans.

The life and hardship faced by Maoist is much more difficult than that of the farmers you have seen. What evidence and reasoning do you have that these adivasis are not as honest as a farmer? Think about it. Sometimes it gets tempting to write anything that comes to one's mind without applying logic.
    The Maoists are not the adivasis, but they are brainwashed adivasis, who are killing their fellow tribesman, if they don't pay them their facilitaion fee. They kill government teachers and employees, who go their to help those tribesman. They only allow people like Arundhati Roy, who work for their agendas. So, who would have sympathy with a terrorist, how does it matter if a murderer is honest or not. You yourself seem to be keen on pushing your agenda without convincing logic.

Oh! Looks like you still have to wake up to the reality. Few months back, there was a report in newspapers that said there are more than 10 thousand people in jails without even a trial, some of these have been there for more than 10 years. Put yourself in their shoes for a movement and then tell me where the justice is?

I had recently been to the Delhi high court for a case related to Triveni Infrastructure builders, there, a couple in their 60s, who had come all the way from Chandigarh, narrated their story. The couple wanted to buy a house for their divorced daughter for which they had paid 40 lacs to the builder four years ago but haven't got anything in return. From last one year, they have been running pillar to post for getting their money back. Similar was the story of numerous other people. The case is an anticipatory bail application 1641/2009, you can go through the judgments (available online through internet) and then tell me whether justice is being done.

Do one thing, ask your relatives, your friends and your neighbors and then tell, how many of them have actually used the many avenues for seeking justice and how many of them were satisfied by the experience?
    Every system has it limitation, its flaws and this is one of the things we need to improve in our system. But how do you justify murdering of you neighbour, just because somebody else mitreated you. Nonsense!!!!

If you want to have a generic system for billions of people, no system can fit in an ideal manner. The case you suggested is for people with grey background, what about the communist system you are justifying, which murdered demonstartors openly, none of whom was criminal?

Do you call the genocide of the tribal's that the government is doing a savvy? The Maoists are right in defending themselves and that right is theirs by virtue of being alive. The Government or anyone has no power to takeaway that right. They want to live respectfully, if only the greed of few who are using their power in government allows them.
    This is the sensational information I have recieved from you that Government of India is involved in the Genocide of Indian Tribals. Why don't you start a news channel?
    Each and every human being has a right to defend himself, so the Maoists also have. But what about the people (mind you I am stating people, because they kill tribals, government employees and paramilitary forces), who are killed by Maoists? I am treating your opinion to be that they dont have any rights, because they dont support Maoists, in their fight for a communist India.

Tell me why is there an insurgency in every corner of the democratic country? It was in Punjab, it's in Kashmir, it's in north east and it's spread out in the heart of country. So tell me how is this country a democratic when more than half of the people are fighting against the government?
    So, can you give me the exact number of Indians who are fighting against the Government? You seem to be suggesting more than 50%. Then how come 60% people come to vote?
    I think you should mind your logic first and then speak. And for your kind intimation, let me tell you that rural India votes more than the urban India.

The democracy that you are talking is just a virtual democracy? Tell me do people vote to the right candidate or are they forced to vote for a compromise candidate? Tell, me which of the MP's or MLA's who represented your area were the real choice of the people?

Democracy is all about each and every participant, the compromise candidates are indication of the pattern of people voting. Start voting for good people, you will get good candidates. Start supporting murderers and terrorists, you will be able to create a mess around your homes.

You just seem to be keen to suggest the problem, can you tell me the solution. Is a communist system without such problems? NO.
    Communist system has also given leaders like Stalin, who were corrupt, autocratic, and destructive.

The same comrades are also part of the same democratic system. They are governing West Bengal for last 40 years and that was the place where al this unrest started.
    Last edited by jitender.singh; April 25th, 2010 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Formatting issue
    Regards,
    Jitender Singh Gahlawat

So, you are justifying the violence of onside (government) and against the violence of the other side. Your own equation speaks of your biased approach. Violence is violence, in whatever form it may be.

What you are calling it as a crushing of militancy is actually a genocide by the government to fulfill someone's greedy dreams. If the only option left for someone for survival is taking the gun, then is it militancy or a brave fight for his rights?
    But I think you justify voilence and by your own admission Government is correct in crushing the Moaists Terrorist to defend its law abiding citizens.

I am against voilence, but government has the resposibility of the safety of its law abiding citizens, and if there is a grave threat to their safety, they have to take action.

Otherwise, why dont we allowed Mr Kasab and team to keep on murdering people in Mumbai saying that we are a country who denounce voilence?
    Regards,
    Jitender Singh Gahlawat

There is substance in this statement. Democracy has so many flaws but at the end of the day we do not have any better option and need to work on it for further improvement. Therefore, the radical approach adopted by Maoists is totally flawed and unacceptable by a majority of people in India including the poorer sections.
    VP, I agree that democracy is not perfect. But I still dont think that the statement has anything like substance. I would have agreed if he has suggested a solution with the problem, but he seem to be keen on pressing for the hidden agenda of supporting the Maoist Terrorist using such problems in our system.

I am a software architect and we know how marketing people try to win you just by pointing faults in existing system to press you for their system, which infact has even more severe faults. Mr. Chaudhary seem to be like such a marketing person, who is trying to advocate Maoists agenda by trying to point our few faults in the democratic system. I would welcome if he tries to suggest a system that is better than current system (Communism is DOS 0.0.0.1 version of a failed system for me) and go for healthier debate rather than trying justify some terrorist organization.
    Regards,
    Jitender Singh Gahlawat

In reply to Arvind's post No. 51

I do not justify violence by government against any democratic and non-violent movement. Any armed rebellion against a democratically elected State is bound to face armed reaction. It hardly matters whether you, me or anyone else is for or against it. It is bound to happen. That is what I meant.

Being a man with humble background, I have always sided with poorest of the poor and continue to do so even today. Also, I have always tried to do the best possible for their cause while remaining in the prescribed confines which I am obliged to adhere to. Similarly, I sympathise with the poor Adivasis too but not their leaders who have become the biggest stumbling blocks in execution of any new projects aimed at development and employment generation in the troubled region. Peace in the region is a precursor to development.

Like you and many other comrades, I was also drawn to this so called revolutionary philosophy having such an intoxicating effect on me that when other students were busy preparing for the examination, I was busy reading Mao’s biography and the books on his long march. As inspired by Comrade Mao and other comrades, I almost rubbished the curriculum books as trash and used to brand other intelligent, studious and wise students as careerist nerds. I was, perhaps, oblivious of the fact that this kind of attitude will take me nowhere but to the realm of utter frustration taking its toll on my future carrier. (My radical views warranted my rustication from college which was, however, revoked by the Principle shortly under pressure from a mob of students.)

After my dalliances with the romantic ‘Dulhan’ of Marxism/Maoism for about 8-10 years, I had to divorce it when I happened to witness with my own eyes the side-effects of romancing it in some East European countries which were considered cradle of Soviet Brand Communism (Romania, Yugoslavaia and Hungary) in 1990. During my stay in Romania for 3 years just after fall of communism, I have had ample opportunity to see the pros and cons of this theory, rampant corruption involving comrades in high places. I happened to see the palatial luxuries of Comrade Ceaucescu, the communist dictator which was an eye-opener. The luxuries available in the palace and the residences of some party big-wigs were a testimony to how lavishly the ‘Master Comrades’ (more equal than others) used to live. The public distribution system had so utterly failed that everyday I used to bribe the lady vending milk at government kiosk to fetch two bottles of milk. I remember, once sugar was off the shelf for weeks. During winters onions and green vegetables were not available due to restrictions on import. The same country is now neighbour’s envy after shifting to the EU block.

I had to narrate all this just to allay suspicions and myths about the romantic Maoist/Marxist philosophy which, perhaps, still apeals to some friends.

PS: Arvind ji, former CPM District General Secretary of your city - my name
    shake and a good friend (also an Advocate) may testify my linkages if any
    doubt. Have addressed a few trade union rallies in Bhiwani also way back in
    1980 as a young and firebrand ‘Comrade’.
    Last edited by singhvp; April 26th, 2010 at 05:03 AM.

The Maoists are not the adivasis, but they are brainwashed adivasis, who are killing their fellow tribesman, if they don't pay them their facilitaion fee. They kill government teachers and employees, who go their to help those tribesman. They only allow people like Arundhati Roy, who work for their agendas. So, who would have sympathy with a terrorist, how does it matter if a murderer is honest or not. You yourself seem to be keen on pushing your agenda without convincing logic.
    A Very well written reply, Jitender. Only exception I take is the one bolded above in quotes. You certainly are not alone to make this mistake since i too had this exact same notion.

Just check the names of maoists in the news - Khobad Gandhi, Koteshwar Rao, ML Rao, Prasanta Bose, Kisanji who comes on TV with a ghoonghat, Nakul Yadav, Arun Thomas Ferreira and I can name many more. The thing which is striking is - NOT ONE OF THESE JOKERS IS AN ADIVASI. Number two, Maoist terrorists need some justification for public consumption (or propaganda) to keep their lallu panju 'revolution' going and general populace, which might not be in the know, thinks a genuine uprising has taken place amongst tribal folks - which is a fake charade for commies to mask their own terrorism. Three, adivasi is not a stupid person that some might believe and he knows who is a friend or a foe, that is why they (adivasis) are fighting the Naxal terrorists bravely - Salwa Judum - opposed by Arundhati Roy and overground naxal terror sympathizers. All this after innocent folks were killed in cold blood (and in one case eaten) by the commie terrorists by branding innocent tribals as 'informers.'

Tribals attack Naxal sympathizers
    Tribals angry with activists fighting for human rights of Naxals while ignoring poor ‘adivasis’ threw rotten eggs and tomatoes at Magsaysay award winner Medha Patkar and Sandeep Pandey....
    Shouting slogans like "Wapas jao, wapas jao (go back)", the tribals alleged that NGOs "support Naxals under the pretext of human rights."
    Commie terrorists looting tribals and their resources
    Madu Koda, the disgraced former Jharkhand Chief Minister who looted Rs 4,000 crore was not that greedy, Maoists made a cool 30 percent of the prize money.

Investigations revealed that the Maoists made their cut from the illegal mining that took place when Koda was the CM in the state. The Enforcement Directorate (ED) on Saturday grilled four associates of Koda including his personal assistant Harinder Singh, who spilled that Koda issued about 200 prospective mining leases for exploration of minerals in the state and a further 40 for mining purposes.
    So these are naxals who are just two bit lumpen thugs and quite the opposite of their (and their sympathizers) claim of being 'defenders' of tribals.

Don’t brand Naxalism as a fight of communism vs socialism vs capitalism. Dig deeper. Naxalism is a symptom of a much bigger disease. Naxalism is a social problem. Unless we accepts this truth, the problem will continue. Even the Govt doesn’t call them terrorist they say its law and order problem. Some wise man in the Govt said "its not my area" It’s the individual state's problem.This is active in 16 of India’s 28 states !! Force is not a solution to any problem be it from state or be it from those opposing the state. But as mentioned by a few others they have no option left but to support the moasist. Instead of looking into the reasons and factors which produced Naxalism, we take it as a rebel movement and advocate to curb it through force. According to ShankkerAiyar, "Each of the 80 worst Naxal affected districts have no schools, poor heath care, exploitative feudalism, no employment opportunities, pathetic social infrastructure". Over three lakh villages have no road connectivity. For example Dantewada district of Chhattisgarh is on the list of 100 worst districts list for the past two decades. So despite well aware of the reasons that are behind the rise of Naxalism Indian government is only depending upon force to end that problem. It is paying no heed to the problems that gave rise to Naxalism. In fact in the mind of Indian administration Naxalism is a war that has to be tackled through force. It most of the time forgot that Naxals are alienated Indian citizens and once their grievances will overcome Naxal movement will come to an end. Decades of total neglect of local tribal masses by various governments in welfare schemes and governments failure to work out a proper plan for the social and economic development of tribal have nurtured Maoism. The 2006 status report on Naxalism made it clear that the government should address the problem in a holistic manner. That include "political security, development and public perception management fronts"

A report suggest 200 districts out of 600 are under Naxalite rule (in those affected areas). They rule there because the people in these places support them in a majority and believe in them; because the Naxalites give them food, money and land snatched from the rich land owners and exploiters. Naxlites do kill when these rich protest; and at times are involved in atrocities as well.

However no denying in the fact that there may be a few 'idiots' who will always try to take advantage of this for their political gains. And they are no better than those who took advantage of Indira Gandhi killing and tortured(killled) Sikhs, who took advantage of hindu-muslim riots or those who take advantage of babri or any other mushjid. These sort of people can be found everywhere on both sides.

A doctor described this situation as " Suppose a person has weak immune system and every month he suffer from flu and cold. His doctor thought flu is the problem and was giving medicines to cure that but in fact the problem is the weaker immune system and once that is cured the other one will go itself otherwise we may get rid of flu temporarily but surely it will come back again". Make sense Jitender bhai?
    जागरूक ती अज्ञानी नहीं बनाया जा सके, स्वाभिमानी का अपमान नहीं करा जा सके , निडर ती दबाया नहीं जा सके भाई नुए सामाजिक क्रांति एक बार आ जे तो उसती बदला नहीं जा सके ---ज्याणी जाट।

In reply to Vipin's post

Vipin:Don’t brand Naxalism as a fight of communism vs socialism vs capitalism. Dig deeper. Naxalism is a symptom of a much bigger disease. Naxalism is a social problem. .
    Answer: While digging deeper about 20 year back, I found the roots of Naxalism in Naxalbari a small village in Bengal. A master ji Charu Mazumdar, also a drug addict, a card holder of CPI(M) drifted away from the party due to some personal reasons (may be under the influence of drug) and formed a splinter group which came to be branded as Naxalites. According to my information the present “Andolan” by Naxalites in tribal areas has taken inspiration from the same ideology (hardcore Marxism, as suggested by Moa Tse Tung and Stalin) and followed, in letter and spirit, by Comrade Charu Mazumdar and two of his well known colleagues Jangle Santhal and Sanu Kanyal. I do not think that the present leadership has diluted that theory and have switched over to some “Sufi Andolan” or Bhaktivadi Andolan. They also do not seem to have embraced non-violent “Gandhism”. The same theory is still working behind their so called “legitimate movement”.

(Please do not think that I have just downloaded this information from any encyclopaedia or any other source only today to reply your post. This I read more than 20 years back in a magazine called “Illustrated Weekly” – no more in circulation I think. I may be corrected, in case of any distortion)

Instead of looking into the reasons and factors which produced Naxalism, we take it as a rebel movement and advocate curbing it through force.
    Answer: They were shown olive branch several times through emissaries. They preferred gun to olive branch. Why don’t they join mainstream political process and then achieve their goal of capturing political power through secret ballot. Then they will be free to make a state of their dreams. To me they seem to be influenced by Moa's famous quote "Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun" and "when the enemy attacks we retreat, when they camp we harass, when they retreat, we pursue"

According to ShankkerAiyar, "Each of the 80 worst Naxal affected districts have no schools, poor heath care, exploitative feudalism, no employment opportunities, pathetic social infrastructure".
    Answer: My village lacks so many basic facilities but the poor farmers have never resorted to any kind of violence. Not even jammed roads so far, as we believe in democracy and will solve our problems sooner or later. (Hooda Sahab or Chautala Sahab both have done nothing substantial in my village but we still welcome them in our village with a glass of milk/lassi/rabri/tea (because juice is not available) and never use even foul language. You know why, because we are civilized people and have faith in democracy in spite of its so many drawbacks).

A report suggest 200 districts out of 600 are under Naxalite rule (in those affected areas). They rule there because the people in these places support them in a majority and believe in them; because the Naxalites give them food, money and land snatched from the rich land owners and exploiters. Naxlites do kill when these rich protest; and at times are involved in atrocities as well.
    Answer: If 600 villages are under Naxalite rule according to your survey, then how government can execute developmental plans in those troubled areas. Peace is a precursor to development. Please impress upon comrades to give peace a chance for creation of a congenial atmosphere for investment and economic activities for employment generation and building infrastructure by the government and private entrepreneurs.

A doctor described this situation as “Suppose a person has weak immune system and every month he suffer from flu and cold. His doctor thought flu is the problem and was giving medicines to cure that but in fact the problem is the weaker immune system and once that is cured the other one will go itself otherwise we may get rid of flu temporarily but surely it will come back again". Make sense Jitender bhai?
    Answer: If a patient will go to a quack, this is bound to happen.
    Last edited by singhvp; April 27th, 2010 at 09:03 AM.

Answer: My village lacks so many basic facilities but the poor farmers have never resorted to any kind of violence. Not even jammed roads so far, as we believe in democracy and will solve our problems sooner or later. (Hooda Sahab or Chautala Sahab both have done nothing substantial in my village but we still welcome them in our village with a glass of milk/lassi/rabri/tea (because juice is not available) and never use even foul language. You know why, because we are civilized people and have faith in democracy in spite of its so many drawbacks).
    To me you have no idea of realities. You are elder and I respect you for that but I am shocked at your comparisions. Your village should act as a role model for the rest. Everone else should try to get as civilised as ur villagers.

I said these tribals are more attracted to the Moasist and hence support them and there are reasons for that. Anyway I am happy with my perceptions as no two souls are the same. For some Gandhi's autobiography is worth reading and even inspiration for others its just a depiction of private bedroom activites. No wonder if I look at the things differently than a few others.

Honestly I dont know what Quack is. Have to check english dictionary.

There is no point for me to reply other points as all have been already addressed.
    Last edited by VirJ; April 27th, 2010 at 12:03 PM. Reason: Mis-spelled English