Thread: PLAY 4 INDIA crossed 85000 enrollments .......hurrrrreeeeyyyyyyyy

PLAY 4 INDIA crossed 85000 enrollments .......hurrrrreeeeyyyyyyyy

Just to inform you all Haryana Govt’s and haryana Olampic association's Sports talent hunt program PLAY 4 INDIA….turning like a super hit program as Total registrations crossed 85000 marks in 10 days (75000 more then expectations)……
    jis desh me India level ki selected teams Shoes and track pants ko tarasti rahati hain usme ek state govt 6 crore Rs potential sports talent me scholarship k rup me de rhi hai...... right sign of changing India I http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkYtPDJlhIk
    we produced this advt for PLAY for INDIA
    www.harvindermalik.com

There is tons of money with the govt already. They are going to get more than 300 crores in entertainment and other taxes from current IPL alone. The only thing they are lacking in is transparency and honesty. Instead of Kalmadi being the president of Indian Olympics Association, they should made a sportsman as the head. Why not Kapil Dev or Milkha Singh or PT Usha or may be Kiran Bedi? They need to provide a lot of incentives to prospective sports person so that people can choose it as a career. There should be a focus on sports as part of the education itself. I remember that in schools we used to have a games period of 35 mins everyday but never had a good ground or facilities. 35 mins mei se 15-20 mins to games room se sports ka samaan issue karwane or team banane mei nikal jata tha. Play grounds ke naam par waise hi hamare paas kuch nahi hai. Govt bas jameen bech bech kar highrise buildings banwane mei lagi hui hai. See what they have done to Gurgaon. All highrise buildings but no play grounds for kids or sportpersons.

Quote Originally Posted by harvindermalik View Post
    Just to inform you all Haryana Govt’s and haryana Olampic association's Sports talent hunt program PLAY 4 INDIA….turning like a super hit program as Total registrations crossed 85000 marks in 10 days (75000 more then expectations)……
    jis desh me India level ki selected teams Shoes and track pants ko tarasti rahati hain usme ek state govt 6 crore Rs potential sports talent me scholarship k rup me de rhi hai...... right sign of changing India I http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkYtPDJlhIk
    we produced this advt for PLAY for INDIA