0 0%

1 1.49%

2 2.99%

4 5.97%

8 11.94%

3 4.48%

22 32.84%
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: 12 points by MahaPanchayat - How much you agree?

Quote Originally Posted by jitendershooda View Post
    One question taken from liberals (Those who follow all 12 points please answer - LOGICALLY)

Samchana village between Sampla and Kharkhoda (a bit sidewise) contains many gotra's. In a panchayat held few years back they did took a decision not to follow the KHEDA GOTRA RULE. THEY ARE ALSO DESHWALI JATS.

Now anybody from this village of any gotra can marry in other gotra may that gotra reside in Samchana village too.

Why such exemptions?
    What were the reasons for the same?

Pahele Nani ka gotra chodte they 1960 ke lagbhag hui ek panchayat mein wo Tyag diya gaya. Kyon?

Kya isse humne apni ParamPara ko nahi Toda?
    Aur Agar toda to uske liye kya SITUATION hona jarrori hai?

Means aage aane wale time mein hum jo bachi hui cheejen hein jaise Dadi ka gotra usko bhi chodne Wale hein?
    Agar ye hoga to uske liye kiss cheej ya environment ki jarorat hai?

If the problems faced during match making was the one most probable reason for the decision taken to leave Nani's gotra then Isn't this sufficient to relax rules for

a) Seem ke Gaam mein Shadi
    b) Khede ke gotra mein Shadi

If not then why?
    I am in touch of both the groups -

a) Liberal Jats who are in favour of liberalising the things upto any extent.
    b) Individuals involved in these panchayats.

Whenever we have to raise a movement with crores of people then a strong introspection should be there. Each and every point should be discussed till length and we must try to convince the other party. Atleast we have to cut down n-number of points those are non-scientific, not supported widely in their own new generations, not logical, looking at past decisions keeping future in mind etc.

Carrying all the n-number of things will ultimately weeken their own points and case forward.

I am raising questions one by one and also trying to bring these two sections of jats together on ground for discussion rather than jutta-pujari (Dont know if it will happen et-all)

If you are not et-all ready to listen to the opposite thoughts then how come you expect that your movement will succeed. It WILL NOT.

Jhajjhar Gathering by Om Prakash Dhankar ji, Suraj Mal Delhi Sammelan, Col Dalal's monotonous gathering at chotu ram dharamshala rohtak (Rakke bhai you yourself can ask Uncle ji if that guy was et-all willing to solve the issue. Rather he spoiled people time and energy just for his own publicity, I told him at that moment itself. And now he himself is again in news here and there).

So in all the above listed gatherings, they used to come and dictate the things what is there in their minds. No chintan and amendements in points which were there before the meetings. At around 4 PM they get GHOLIYE in their stomach to reach their home as their publicity stunt was met already by that time.

In two of the gathering attended, people are more willing to take grip of stage rather than resolve the issue. We have had an ugly spat between Col Dahiya and Surender Dhankhar (Bhateja of Om Prakash Dhankar) in delhi sammelan and I have written already about Chottu ram rohtak. One doctor was pulled down the stage in Rohtak with different thoughts .... WHY?

Ek taraf hum chintan ka mukhota audh ke chalte hein aur doosri aur apne se doosre vichar sehan tak nahi kar sakte? (Shayad apna itihas shastrarth ka raha hai jahan kae kae din tak dono paksh nirvivad apne vichar rakhte they aur ek nae approach nikal ka aati thi ... kyun hum apne itihas ki manaytaon ke liye apne itihas ko hi jhuthla rahe hein)

Then how come one support these guys who dont carry mass thoughts and support?

Aisa hi yahan threads mein ho raha hai ... we all are brothers and we must be tolerant enough. If we are not able to convince the other guy then its not his problem, its our problem that we dont have much strong convincing points. Bring them and try again ... what all we acheive by writing some derrogatory words for each other. If one individual is sticking to one point and masses are on other side then we can ignore that guy after few attempts but we cant ignore majority of the youth just by scoolding them.

Let us start once again to answer things to the point whatever point and suggestions we have. These may bring some good points for the panchayats to think upon to take forward.

The way these panchayats are being held, its clearly demonstrated that they are there just for publicity and this way they will not give the KAUM anything. You can make it a hot topic this way to attract lots and lots of light, media, news but not RESULT.

If not agreed, then we all are here and we can see this in coming future.

I fully agree with you.

[QUOTE=vijay;243583][B][COLOR=sienna]
    Overall i agree with just half of the first point ONLY. ]

Vijay, Good analysis. I agree that all these points are weird.
    I think that there is no need of even amendment.
    Yoginder Gulia

Lightbulb

As most of you may be knowing,I am totally against rubbish KHAP system.
    Although some peoples are with & some are against khaps points.
    But I believe all of you will agree that we all want to be JAT & proud to be JAT again..
    So pls fight to be JAT & save JAT attitude. JAT attitude merely doesnt depend on KHAPS/panchayats etc. Its in our blood. just preserve it till a single JAT is alive to end of earth,.BE JAT till your LAST BREATH & never forget who you are & live life with JAT attitude in all walks of life .

Last edited by rocker88; April 16th, 2010 at 09:30 PM.
    I wish to born & die again as JAT.

तू छोड़ रहा है तो ख़ता इसमें तेरी क्या,
    हर शख़्स मेरा साथ निभा भी नहीं सकता।

ram ram bhaiyon........khap panchayat ka faisala ekdum sahi hai .........aur khap aisa sirf hum jaton ke custom or culture ko bachane ka liye ek prayas kar rahen hai....jatton ka yah farz banata hai ki unhe full support diya jaye...aaj kal ke youths ko customs se koi lena dena nahi hai...and this is really tough for our elders to accept.....har jati ke alag alag usul hote hain...it is for the survival of our community.....ais ho sakta hai ki kam log ek gotra main shaadi karte hain...par ek ek kar ke hi inka sankhya badhti jaegi and the day is not far when the concept of leaving gotras will we wiped out........

khap ka har kadam sahi hai aur unki kahi baat main dum hai......i am extremely happy that they have come forward to do something worthwhile for their community.....the amendment should be state specific ....same gotra main shaadi kar aaj kal ke chora chori humari parmparaon ke mazak bana rahen hai......i strongly condemn it....

jai jat jai khap ........

Hi all,
    Few points are good such as point 1, point 2 and point 7. Rest of them do not make a sense.
    The most rubbish is the one to collect 10-10 rupess to take the case to highcourt.
    They should not be supported as they are murderers.
    जिंदगी पथ है मंजिल की तरफ जाने का,
    जिंदगी नाम है तूफानों से टकराने का.
    मौत तो बस चैन से सो जाने की बदनामी है,
    जिंदगी गीत है मस्ती से सदा गाने का..

The feedback from the forum seem to indicate how much these Khap Panchayats represents the community. They are front for few people for political mileage.

As for Jitender's effort to summarize and present in front of all of us, we still need to give our feedback. A lot of people have suggested that only half a point being valid and I stand by them.

Just to counter the issues raised by these Kangaroo (this is a literary phrase, I prefer Monkey) panchayats, I have my own set of 6 issues which I would like to take care first before deciding on whether there should be a law on same gotra marriage or not:
    1. Let the rituals and traditions remain private for families to follow/ not follow, as these are pretty much private affairs. We seem to be too much worried about what others do, than what we should do.
    2. Work for education in rural Haryana. I really feel depressed with the quality of education being dished out. (This may provoke some people, but I blame teachers in government schools for the situation, who themselves are from us only, they would send their children to private schools and themselves play cards in schools)
    3. Work against corruption acceptance in our society. I am not sure about everybody, but for me to there is a big change from the time when people used to hide (they would never accept, even if they had bribed to get a job), to show the ability to bribe as a status symbol.
    4. Work against dowry system. Develop a system where children, whether a girl or a boy share rights to inheritance and responsibility to care for parents, rather than pseudo 'honor system', where girls are FORCED to surrender their rights to inherit. I would call the work as gender sensitization.
    5. Make village economy stronger. My idea is to do resource pooling and collective farming. I am really not a very good economist, but my analysis says that if we create collective farming clubs or 100 acres each, and share and build resources (tools, labor, land), the cost drops by more than 60% on each acre.
    6. Build a political system, where we all take pledge to vote (YES, I am talking of 100% voting as step 1), vote for good candidates only (this is step 2, I am not saying least bad candidate). The system can work if we start from root level. Don't expect miracles in days, but contribute in a system positively.
    Regards,
    Jitender Singh Gahlawat

These khaps should waste their energy more in real and core issues; can't they see the declining male-female sex ratio? or is it socially acceptable among jats to kill girl infant? What about Biharins and Bengalans being imported in the state? Dont say ki us se gene pool par koi farak nahi pad raha?

Quote Originally Posted by viveksinghadv View Post
    ram ram bhaiyon........khap panchayat ka faisala ekdum sahi hai .........aur khap aisa sirf hum jaton ke custom or culture ko bachane ka liye ek prayas kar rahen hai....jatton ka yah farz banata hai ki unhe full support diya jaye...aaj kal ke youths ko customs se koi lena dena nahi hai...and this is really tough for our elders to accept.....har jati ke alag alag usul hote hain...it is for the survival of our community.....ais ho sakta hai ki kam log ek gotra main shaadi karte hain...par ek ek kar ke hi inka sankhya badhti jaegi and the day is not far when the concept of leaving gotras will we wiped out........

khap ka har kadam sahi hai aur unki kahi baat main dum hai......i am extremely happy that they have come forward to do something worthwhile for their community.....the amendment should be state specific ....same gotra main shaadi kar aaj kal ke chora chori humari parmparaon ke mazak bana rahen hai......i strongly condemn it....

jai jat jai khap ........
    Last edited by vijay123; April 17th, 2010 at 06:14 AM.

महापंचायत में लिए गए फैसले
    1. हिंदू विवाह अधिनियम में संशोधन किया जाए। इस संशोधन के तहत खून व दूध के रिश्ते, खुद के गोत्र व मां के गोत्र में शादियां नहीं होंगी। यह प्रावधान अधिनियम में किया जाए।
    in villages jats dont use to sell milk but now they do, in the same way they marry within same gotra or same khera ( mere dadaji kahte the dudh bech diya putt bech diya:- if someone believe it then its fine but if somebody dont what can be done as india is democratic nation). I have seen some JTlander saying why to change the law for few poeple, let me clarify on this as well. Law is for those who does not follow it not for those who follow it.
    2.गांव की गांव में और जिस गोत्र का गांव में खेड़ा हो, उस मुख्य गोत्र की लड़की उसी गांव में ब्याही नहीं जाएगी।
    its again comes bhaichare wali baat, agar aap maante ho to thik hai otherwise you will see people( hindu) in south marrying there bua and mama siblings and its perfectly fine according to law.
    3. सीमा लगते हुए गांवों में भी शादियां नहीं की जाएंगी।
    mera gaon loharu k pass bisalwas hai and humare sath hi dusra gaon hai Lad, initially marriages use to happen( mere par dada k time pe) but now no one marries there as over the period of time lagon ka aana jana badh gaya aur bhaichare wali bat aa gai so we no longer marry in that village. Arey vaise bhi haryana mein 7k gaon hain aur uper se rajasthan, dilli, up hai agar ek aadhey gaam chhod dogey to dikkat k hai?????
    4. मनोज-बबली हत्याकांड में 10-10 रुपये इकट्ठा कर फांसी की सजा प्राप्त पांच लोगों का केस हाईकोर्ट में लड़ा जाएगा।
    Totally against killing of any type. Lein kuch log kahte hain ki unhone shadi pyar mein ki thi n love is blind. lekin vo dostana wala dialogue yaad aa gaya ki pyar itna bhi andha nahi hota ki bhai aur behan mein farak na pehchaney. N agar aisa unhone kiya to fir vapis gaon mein aane ki kya jarurat thi....pyar k sath parivar, jameen sab chahiye. lekin agar asie maamle hote mein kya humey sirf ladka aur ladki ki khushi dekhani chahiye( as some people have putted it) unke gaon walon ki aur unke aas pass k logon ki khushi kya?If you remember it was the mother of the guy who went to court for justice even though as per her she didnt have enough money. If we have parents like that then what u can expect? According to me kisi bhi insan ko koi hi sikhsha uske mata pita se sabse pahle milti hai. its all about hw you bring up ur children.
    5. मंदिर और कोर्ट शादी में गवाह के रूप में दोनों पक्षों के माता-पिता, गांव के नंबरदार, सरपंच होने चाहिए। यदि इनके अलावा कोई गवाह होता है तो यह शादी मान्य नहीं होगी।
    from my point of view it is just to validate that they are not from same khera aur same gotra, n nothing wrong about it.
    6. खाप पंचायतों के फैसलों को लोक अदालतों का दर्जा देकर उन्हे मान्यता दी जाए।
    Why not as they not only take law into consideration( as done by lok adalat ) but also the societal norms as well.
    7. जनगणना 2010 में सभी अपना वैदिक धर्म लिखवाएं।
    Again why not, i dont see anything wrong with it.
    8. जो नेता व संगठन पंचायतों के खिलाफ बोलते है, उनकी कड़े शब्दों में निंदा की जाए।
    unki ninda hi nahi , if they fight election to unhe whaan pe isko bhugtana padey.
    9. दिल्ली में यदि कोई आंदोलन होता है तो उसकी तारीख का फैसला बाद में किया जाएगा।
    absolutely fine
    10. आंदोलन के दौरान राज्य अथवा दिल्ली में कहीं भी कोई नुकसान होता है तो सरकार की जिम्मेदारी होगी।
    ?????
    11. जिला स्तर पर 36 बिरादरी की कमेटी गठित की जाए।
    if done , hope they work sincerely
    12. जिला बार एसोसिएशनों से सामाजिक मुद्दों पर संघर्ष में सहयोग लिया जाए।
    perfectly fine for me.

Kindly vote.
    Also please share only with points you agree with and points not.

*Kindly read last poll option as 12 (Don't know how to edit the poll) and first one as less than or equal to 3.
    N i do agree that same khera n same gotra marriages are not the only issues which khap panchayat should be discussing. They should also discussing other issues as well.
    Khudi ko kar buland itna ke har taqder se pehle
    Khuda bande se ye poche bata teri raza kia hai

In most cases khap leaders are not true representatives of jat community. They are also primitive in thier outlook. Also they hardly represent the youth.

I am in touch of both the groups -

a) Liberal Jats who are in favour of liberalising the things upto any extent.
    b) Individuals involved in these panchayats.

Whenever we have to raise a movement with crores of people then a strong introspection should be there. Each and every point should be discussed till length and we must try to convince the other party. Atleast we have to cut down n-number of points those are non-scientific, not supported widely in their own new generations, not logical, looking at past decisions keeping future in mind etc.

Carrying all the n-number of things will ultimately weeken their own points and case forward.

I am raising questions one by one and also trying to bring these two sections of jats together on ground for discussion rather than jutta-pujari (Dont know if it will happen et-all)

If you are not et-all ready to listen to the opposite thoughts then how come you expect that your movement will succeed. It WILL NOT.

Jhajjhar Gathering by Om Prakash Dhankar ji, Suraj Mal Delhi Sammelan, Col Dalal's monotonous gathering at chotu ram dharamshala rohtak (Rakke bhai you yourself can ask Uncle ji if that guy was et-all willing to solve the issue. Rather he spoiled people time and energy just for his own publicity, I told him at that moment itself. And now he himself is again in news here and there).

So in all the above listed gatherings, they used to come and dictate the things what is there in their minds. No chintan and amendements in points which were there before the meetings. At around 4 PM they get GHOLIYE in their stomach to reach their home as their publicity stunt was met already by that time.

In two of the gathering attended, people are more willing to take grip of stage rather than resolve the issue. We have had an ugly spat between Col Dahiya and Surender Dhankhar (Bhateja of Om Prakash Dhankar) in delhi sammelan and I have written already about Chottu ram rohtak. One doctor was pulled down the stage in Rohtak with different thoughts .... WHY?

Ek taraf hum chintan ka mukhota audh ke chalte hein aur doosri aur apne se doosre vichar sehan tak nahi kar sakte? (Shayad apna itihas shastrarth ka raha hai jahan kae kae din tak dono paksh nirvivad apne vichar rakhte they aur ek nae approach nikal ka aati thi ... kyun hum apne itihas ki manaytaon ke liye apne itihas ko hi jhuthla rahe hein)

Then how come one support these guys who dont carry mass thoughts and support?

Aisa hi yahan threads mein ho raha hai ... we all are brothers and we must be tolerant enough. If we are not able to convince the other guy then its not his problem, its our problem that we dont have much strong convincing points. Bring them and try again ... what all we acheive by writing some derrogatory words for each other. If one individual is sticking to one point and masses are on other side then we can ignore that guy after few attempts but we cant ignore majority of the youth just by scoolding them.

Let us start once again to answer things to the point whatever point and suggestions we have. These may bring some good points for the panchayats to think upon to take forward.

The way these panchayats are being held, its clearly demonstrated that they are there just for publicity and this way they will not give the KAUM anything. You can make it a hot topic this way to attract lots and lots of light, media, news but not RESULT.

If not agreed, then we all are here and we can see this in coming future.
    Brother Jitender, I fully agree with your above points. Most of us are not interested in well being of our community but on the name of the community, we want to get political benifits & publicity. As far as the unity is concern, an old story about jats During the rule of Akbar, jats went to the king & told him that we have such a big strength in your empire and around your capital, but you have not made even one Navratan from our community, please do it otherwise we shall attack delhi. the king got worried. seeing the king worried, Birbal suggested that the king should agree to the demand of jats & ask them to choose & give one name to be appointed as Navratan. Till date that one couldnot be forwarded the King. I am sure the same thing will happen to jat demand of amendment of hindu marriage act or the reservation.

1. हिंदू विवाह अधिनियम में संशोधन किया जाए। इस संशोधन के तहत खून व दूध के रिश्ते, खुद के गोत्र व मां के गोत्र में शादियां नहीं होंगी। यह प्रावधान अधिनियम में किया जाए। Ye budhe bera na ke karke manenge? bahar tein rista hona nahi ghar ke ghar mein kaam kyun na chalan dete?
    2.गांव की गांव में और जिस गोत्र का गांव में खेड़ा हो, उस मुख्य गोत्र की लड़की उसी गांव में ब्याही नहीं जाएगी। gaam khede mein bhi nahi karan de naas jaiyo inka
    3. सीमा लगते हुए गांवों में भी शादियां नहीं की जाएंगी। guhand to chod dete mhare khet ke lagte khet aali ne le aata nyu bhi mhara anajana hai bhaichare gaye tel len
    4. मनोज-बबली हत्याकांड में 10-10 रुपये इकट्ठा कर फांसी की सजा प्राप्त पांच लोगों का केस हाईकोर्ट में लड़ा जाएगा। mein 10 rapiye nahi dyunga manne to khud yu kaam karna hai.ye khandwa dhari katti nahi bakse sabke ghara jake rapiye kathe karenge to sabne bera pat jaga ar fer mera plan to bigad jaga
    5. मंदिर और कोर्ट शादी में गवाह के रूप में दोनों पक्षों के माता-पिता, गांव के नंबरदार, सरपंच होने चाहिए। यदि इनके अलावा कोई गवाह होता है तो यह शादी मान्य नहीं होगी। Sarpanch to ghar ala bina gawahi de na ar gharkya ne bera pat gya ki mama ki chori gel gedi leun hoon to we katenge.
    6. खाप पंचायतों के फैसलों को लोक अदालतों का दर्जा देकर उन्हे मान्यता दी जाए। Vakil ki fees deke jhoothe sache case banwa diya karte we bhi ib na ho pawenge. ye to sachai ki e baat karenge.
    7. जनगणना 2010 में सभी अपना वैदिक धर्म लिखवाएं। Jab dharam reh e na rehya to likhwana ke hai? kunsa bura karam aur reh gya wo bhi kar lya.
    8. जो नेता व संगठन पंचायतों के खिलाफ बोलते है, उनकी कड़े शब्दों में निंदा की जाए। katti sahi baat neta to mhara apna hai ye khandwadhari kise ke nahi ye sirf sachai ki baat sunte hain. nyu bhi to ye netao ke behkawe mein aake mhari vote un tahi girwawe hain.aaye election mhare barne aake khade ho jya hain falane ki vote gerni hai na geri to samajik bahiskar kar denge.
    9. दिल्ली में यदि कोई आंदोलन होता है तो उसकी तारीख का फैसला बाद में किया जाएगा। pehlam karo bina plan chalenge jab e to kime hoga.
    10. आंदोलन के दौरान राज्य अथवा दिल्ली में कहीं भी कोई नुकसान होता है तो सरकार की जिम्मेदारी होगी। na nyu to mehangai badh jagi sarkar mhari kad todegi pichle 5 saal mein sarkar ne mehangai e kitnee lagam kas rakhi hai katti ram raj aa rehya hai sara sauda free mein mile hai. mhare tax tein sarkar saare road banwa de hai mastra ki tareekh ar budhya ki pension tem pe de hai.saare road sarkar ne banwaye hain ar poore desh mein kite toll na lagta.
    11. जिला स्तर पर 36 बिरादरी की कमेटी गठित की जाए। mein liberal to nyu e kahu hoon baaki chamara tein manne bhot nafrat hai ar mein yu samajik badlaw bardasht nahi kar sakta. un ne reservation milti rehni chahiye bas mhare barabar to mein un ne kade bhi nahi maan sakta.
    12. जिला बार एसोसिएशनों से सामाजिक मुद्दों पर संघर्ष में सहयोग लिया जाए। ib aade bhi ghuspaith karenge ye khandwa dharak ye association nyu to kime kara nahi karti par ye bad gaye to lath chadha denge inke bhi. khamkha ki samajik chetna aa jagi in mein bhi.

Kindly vote.

*Kindly read last poll option as 12 (Don't know how to edit the poll) and first one as less than or equal to 3.
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

Quote Originally Posted by jitender.singh View Post
    The feedback from the forum seem to indicate how much these Khap Panchayats represents the community. They are front for few people for political mileage.

As for Jitender's effort to summarize and present in front of all of us, we still need to give our feedback. A lot of people have suggested that only half a point being valid and I stand by them.

Just to counter the issues raised by these Kangaroo (this is a literary phrase, I prefer Monkey) panchayats, I have my own set of 6 issues which I would like to take care first before deciding on whether there should be a law on same gotra marriage or not:
    1. Let the rituals and traditions remain private for families to follow/ not follow, as these are pretty much private affairs. We seem to be too much worried about what others do, than what we should do.
    2. Work for education in rural Haryana. I really feel depressed with the quality of education being dished out. (This may provoke some people, but I blame teachers in government schools for the situation, who themselves are from us only, they would send their children to private schools and themselves play cards in schools)
    3. Work against corruption acceptance in our society. I am not sure about everybody, but for me to there is a big change from the time when people used to hide (they would never accept, even if they had bribed to get a job), to show the ability to bribe as a status symbol.
    4. Work against dowry system. Develop a system where children, whether a girl or a boy share rights to inheritance and responsibility to care for parents, rather than pseudo 'honor system', where girls are FORCED to surrender their rights to inherit. I would call the work as gender sensitization.
    5. Make village economy stronger. My idea is to do resource pooling and collective farming. I am really not a very good economist, but my analysis says that if we create collective farming clubs or 100 acres each, and share and build resources (tools, labor, land), the cost drops by more than 60% on each acre.
    6. Build a political system, where we all take pledge to vote (YES, I am talking of 100% voting as step 1), vote for good candidates only (this is step 2, I am not saying least bad candidate). The system can work if we start from root level. Don't expect miracles in days, but contribute in a system positively.
    Marriage is the very foundation of civil society. The relations once formed, the law steps in & holdsthe parties to various obligations and liabilities.It is an institution in the maintenance of which the public is deeply interested. It is the foundation of the family & the society without which there would be neither civilisation nor progress. Marriage creates legal relationsi nvolving matters of status & title of persons. Marriage, no doubt, is a voluntary union of one man with one woman to the exclusion of all others. Alienit is not to law. In public & social interest, to enact compulsive conditions for such a union. The three statutory conditions enacted by sec. 5 of the Hindu Marriage Act, are of that compulsive nature & unless satisfied, donot confer validity upon such union of persons by marriage.Such union by marriage even though voluntary but in breach of these conditions, is not marriage in the eye of law. Under the Act marriage is both a contract & sanskara The Act is compromise of customs & manners of marriage in different communities in different parts of the country Marriage under the Act has a religiou, spiritual & secular significance.

Quote Originally Posted by Fateh View Post
    Brother Jitender, I fully agree with your above points. Most of us are not interested in well being of our community but on the name of the community, we want to get political benifits & publicity. As far as the unity is concern, an old story about jats During the rule of Akbar, jats went to the king & told him that we have such a big strength in your empire and around your capital, but you have not made even one Navratan from our community, please do it otherwise we shall attack delhi. the king got worried. seeing the king worried, Birbal suggested that the king should agree to the demand of jats & ask them to choose & give one name to be appointed as Navratan. Till date that one couldnot be forwarded the King. I am sure the same thing will happen to jat demand of amendment of hindu marriage act or the reservation.
    I do not know how true the story is, but it is very true about Jat community leaders that they vie with each other to get political mileage out of community forums by raising a bogey of irrelevant issues as it gets them publicity. They are less concerned about the broader interest of the community and the more important issues like betterment of education, employment, dowry system, female foeticide, roads, electricity etc. It is also true that the jealousy towards fellow Jats of equal or better status is a dominating factor of the Jat psyche. I have seen enough of it on this portal itself. Similarly, in politics two Jat leaders having equal political clout can never co-exist. (Jaise ek gaon mein do jhote nahin rah sakte). That is why in States like Haryana, Jats being the single largest vote bank had to cede the CM's chair to other communities several times (Bhagwat Dayal Sharma, Rao Birender Singh, Bhajan lal (twice or thrice), Banarsi Das Gupta). Similarly in Rajasthan, perhaps no Jat has ever been able to be CM as far as my knowledge goes or may be Ram Niwas Mridha once, but not very sure inspite of sizeable chunk of Jat votes there. UP politics is very complex. After Chaudhary Charan Singh's demise, Jats are being kept in straight jacket by the other communities viz. Brahamins, Rajputs and now Maya Mem Sahab who has totally side-lined the Jats - thanks to the intra-fighting. Powerful Jat leaders like Shri Tikait had to eat a humble pie sometime back when Madam's sleuths cracked down on him. It was really humiliating for all the Jats. If the trend of intra-fighting continues, time is not far when Jats will be completely routed politically even in the pocket boroughs dominated by them at present like Haryana.
    Last edited by singhvp; April 18th, 2010 at 05:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rakeshsehrawat View Post
    1. हिंदू विवाह अधिनियम में संशोधन किया जाए। इस संशोधन के तहत खून व दूध के रिश्ते, खुद के गोत्र व मां के गोत्र में शादियां नहीं होंगी। यह प्रावधान अधिनियम में किया जाए। Ye budhe bera na ke karke manenge? bahar tein rista hona nahi ghar ke ghar mein kaam kyun na chalan dete?
    2.गांव की गांव में और जिस गोत्र का गांव में खेड़ा हो, उस मुख्य गोत्र की लड़की उसी गांव में ब्याही नहीं जाएगी। gaam khede mein bhi nahi karan de naas jaiyo inka
    3. सीमा लगते हुए गांवों में भी शादियां नहीं की जाएंगी। guhand to chod dete mhare khet ke lagte khet aali ne le aata nyu bhi mhara anajana hai bhaichare gaye tel len
    4. मनोज-बबली हत्याकांड में 10-10 रुपये इकट्ठा कर फांसी की सजा प्राप्त पांच लोगों का केस हाईकोर्ट में लड़ा जाएगा। mein 10 rapiye nahi dyunga manne to khud yu kaam karna hai.ye khandwa dhari katti nahi bakse sabke ghara jake rapiye kathe karenge to sabne bera pat jaga ar fer mera plan to bigad jaga
    5. मंदिर और कोर्ट शादी में गवाह के रूप में दोनों पक्षों के माता-पिता, गांव के नंबरदार, सरपंच होने चाहिए। यदि इनके अलावा कोई गवाह होता है तो यह शादी मान्य नहीं होगी। Sarpanch to ghar ala bina gawahi de na ar gharkya ne bera pat gya ki mama ki chori gel gedi leun hoon to we katenge.
    6. खाप पंचायतों के फैसलों को लोक अदालतों का दर्जा देकर उन्हे मान्यता दी जाए। Vakil ki fees deke jhoothe sache case banwa diya karte we bhi ib na ho pawenge. ye to sachai ki e baat karenge.
    7. जनगणना 2010 में सभी अपना वैदिक धर्म लिखवाएं। Jab dharam reh e na rehya to likhwana ke hai? kunsa bura karam aur reh gya wo bhi kar lya.
    8. जो नेता व संगठन पंचायतों के खिलाफ बोलते है, उनकी कड़े शब्दों में निंदा की जाए। katti sahi baat neta to mhara apna hai ye khandwadhari kise ke nahi ye sirf sachai ki baat sunte hain. nyu bhi to ye netao ke behkawe mein aake mhari vote un tahi girwawe hain.aaye election mhare barne aake khade ho jya hain falane ki vote gerni hai na geri to samajik bahiskar kar denge.
    9. दिल्ली में यदि कोई आंदोलन होता है तो उसकी तारीख का फैसला बाद में किया जाएगा। pehlam karo bina plan chalenge jab e to kime hoga.
    10. आंदोलन के दौरान राज्य अथवा दिल्ली में कहीं भी कोई नुकसान होता है तो सरकार की जिम्मेदारी होगी। na nyu to mehangai badh jagi sarkar mhari kad todegi pichle 5 saal mein sarkar ne mehangai e kitnee lagam kas rakhi hai katti ram raj aa rehya hai sara sauda free mein mile hai. mhare tax tein sarkar saare road banwa de hai mastra ki tareekh ar budhya ki pension tem pe de hai.saare road sarkar ne banwaye hain ar poore desh mein kite toll na lagta.
    11. जिला स्तर पर 36 बिरादरी की कमेटी गठित की जाए। mein liberal to nyu e kahu hoon baaki chamara tein manne bhot nafrat hai ar mein yu samajik badlaw bardasht nahi kar sakta. un ne reservation milti rehni chahiye bas mhare barabar to mein un ne kade bhi nahi maan sakta.
    12. जिला बार एसोसिएशनों से सामाजिक मुद्दों पर संघर्ष में सहयोग लिया जाए। ib aade bhi ghuspaith karenge ye khandwa dharak ye association nyu to kime kara nahi karti par ye bad gaye to lath chadha denge inke bhi. khamkha ki samajik chetna aa jagi in mein bhi.

Kindly vote.

Bhai Sehrawat,

kasuta sense of humour sai tera bhi!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vpsingh View Post
    Similarly in Rajasthan, perhaps no Jat has ever been able to be CM as far as my knowledge goes or may be Ram Niwas Mridha once, but not very sure inspite of sizeable chunk of Jat votes there.
    No Jat CM from Rajasthan, so far. Though Sheesh Ram Ola was almost there this time, but don't know what happened at the Right time. Either jat MLAs didn't supported him or he was not sure of their support so he didn't put forward his claim. During the election compaign he was being projected as CM to attract the decisive Jat vote bank of Rajasthan.

Same happenend almost 10 years back when another Jat Politician Parasram Maderana was most eligible for the CM post but things went wrong at the RIGHT time. It is quite interesting to know that at both of the occasions Ashok Gahlot was nowhere in the picture but dramtically became CM of Rajasthan.
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

Dear VP &Vijay, from my child hood I realised the main two weaknesses of our community, to improve upon these, I am still trying my best in a humble way. Lack of education & unity, even at khap level I talk & work mainly on these two points. Brothers, I belong to yadav area, I have seen effect of education & unity on yadav community in last 45 years. We may or may not agree but all over in the country yadavs have gone much ahead to jats in all good fields. Even after getting highest possible degree, we donot behave accordingly, we need to improve our normal behaviour also. regards

Dear VP &Vijay, from my child hood I realised the main two weaknesses of our community, to improve upon these, I am still trying my best in a humble way. Lack of education & unity, even at khap level I talk & work mainly on these two points. Brothers, I belong to yadav area, I have seen effect of education & unity on yadav community in last 45 years. We may or may not agree but all over in the country yadavs have gone much ahead to jats in all good fields. Even after getting highest possible degree, we donot behave accordingly, we need to improve our normal behaviour also. regards
    Bang on point uncleji!
    Hum log engineer, doctor, IAS ban gaye hai fir bhi 10-10 rupaye ikatthe karte ghum rahe hai, wo bhi cold blooded murderers ke liye.

Here no one has objected to the first point which says no same-gotra marriage. Accepted by all here! Everyone here is absolutely fine with it.

I would like to highlight few things about so called panchayats/Khaps.
    What is the role of KHAP/Panchayats? As per my knowledge it is to maintain peace and harmony and good relations among all the people living in same village or nearby villages(BHAICHARRA!?)(and for development which they never do). Par ye role panchayts kitni achi trah nibhati hai, kuch btane ki jarurat nahi hai shayad. Roj gaam me 4 janya ke sir foote rah se gaal/pani/dolya ke baabat. Panchayat baithe se, samjhauta hove se(formality), er fer teeesre din lath/jeli uth jya se. Er koe faisla b hove se to uske haq me jiske ken faltu aadmi bolte ho, che wo galat ho. (Er rakesh bhai je gaam me rahen ke saal gine te baat banti ho to mere bhai main 16 saal gaam me e rahya hu (u lived 9 as per u). To bhai thoda bhot gyaan humne b se panchayata ka)

Gaon me skool nahi 5vi te upar, kichkad machya rah 12 mass, bijli aamti nahi, aave se to 2 phace kare bina bulb b nahi jalta. In sari baata pe kade koi panchayat nahi baith-ti. Gaon me pisa aave se gaal banwan ke naam ka, sarpanch ke ghar ke ore-dhore banwa ke er baki pisya ne dakaar jya se. Social development ke naam pe ZERO se ye panchayat. Baat karo so Indian development ki er pise katthe karo so log marniya khatir.
    Ye panchayte dohra mapdand rakhti hai. isme jiski lathi uski bhains hoti hai. ek udharan to main de chuka hu. Kise panchaati ki jubaan nahi paatti us link pe ak panchayat ne mamla kyu dba diya. Chori ki ijjat, ijjat nahi hoti ke?

And Nitin has projected a very true situation in our villages. Jvaar/eenkh me ke ke hove se aade kise te samjhaan ki jarurat koni. USME BHOT GHANI SHAAN BADHE SE JAATA KI.

Paramparaye banti hai or tut-ti hai. Only one thing is permanent in this world and that is CHANGE. Nani ka goth dekhya karte, wo chhod diya. ye bhi parampara hi thi. Jato ka rivaaj the ye bhi ek. Badal di "khandka-dhaariyo" ne. In ne e badli hongi? ak court me koe kanoon pass hoya tha? mane ghna sa gyaan nahi is baat ka. Panchaati aadmi thodi torch si mariyo is baat pe!
    Er koe sa bhai/kaaka/tau btave to nyu bhi bataiyo ak kyu badli thi?

Er jab bhi andolan/danga hove se, log bus/rail/dukaan fook deve se. tod fod kare se. Nuksaan kiska hoya? Chalo maan lo sarkari bus fook di 10-15. sarkar ka nuksaan hoya maan li. Eeb sarkar usne kit te poora karegi?? Usne bhi to pise kite te poore karne se. Apne dhore te to sarkar khareede nahi nayi bus. Vat jise tax badha ke 1-2% er pise bna le se. par yu bharna kisne pade se? Sarkar bhare se ya mhare jise aadmi bhaare se? samaan kharidniye e bhare se meri nigah me to. Mane to meri ghojh te jaanta dikhya kare, er aur kise bhai khatir sarkar apne dhore te madad karti ho to bera nahi.

Er ye Khap aale to khulle kahve se ke "nuksaan" ki jimevar sarkar hovegi. Meri to ya e samjh me aayi ke ye tod-fod ka poora plan bna rhe se. Ak delhi me jaa ke suniya ki ghar ke bahar guard/puliciye ne udavenge? Nuksaan to wo bhi se.

Koe bhi Jat yaha pe ek gotr ki marriage ka supporter nahi hai, na hi main hu. People are opposing this "honor killing". aadmi marna samsya ka samadhan nahi hai. Paramparao ko nibhane ki siksha deni jyada jaruri hai. sanskar ache milne chaiye bacho ko. Nyu 10-10 rupaye katthe kare te Jaat parampara ki shaan se to main ye 10 rupiye nahi de sakta. Meri antar-atma iski ijaajat nahi deti ki kisi khuni ko bachane ke liye main sahyog karu. I would rather donate it to a roadside beggar.
    Last edited by malikdeepak1; April 19th, 2010 at 02:12 PM.
    A350Xwb - Shaping Efficiency!

JAT ki hasti tab tai rehngi jib lagg uski bazooaan main dum hain - Elle
    ( Nothing else is required)

Most of the times Khap panchayats are influenced by land property and local politics. Poors are targeted and rich are spared.Shruti Chaudhary married a Assamees, other grand children of Bansi lal married in other cast, no one object but a Dalit from Kharkadi village, not far from Bansi Lal’s ancestral village, married Poonam, a Jat girl, all hell broke loose. The khap panchayat forcibly separated them and married off Poonam elsewhere. Couple reunite afterwards.
    जिसका ब्योत स उसके खिलाफ कोए ना बोले ....अर्र गरीब का जीना हराम कर दे हैं..

I agree with points 1,2,11 and 12.
    The word "EQUAL" has no meaning in human life