0 0%

1 1.49%

2 2.99%

4 5.97%

8 11.94%

3 4.48%

22 32.84%
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21

Thread: 12 points by MahaPanchayat - How much you agree?

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    I do agree with point no. 1, 2, 3, 5. All others are debatable. As far as I think any kind of honor killing is not right. We should stop the initial steps rather than slaughtering our own kids. We should give them such a foundation that they do not go wrong. What happens is that if you suppress kids more, they will become ignorant and will start doing exactly opposite to what you say. So the best way is to implement healthy culture, which we JATS are famous off, through change in our personal relationship's approach. We should start acting as a friend to our relatives and start sharing emotions with more friendly approach. A simple example: whenever anything happens, everybody tells their friends first. There are matters which people never even discuss with family because of fear or uneasiness. We have to remove those distances and have to be friends so that we will have a better communication and better relations so that everything will be shared and we have to do this in such a way that our values and culture also grow with time.

As far as violence is concerned, it solves nothing but is giving a bad image to us. Now a days everybody is thinking of CRUELNESS and EMOTIONLESSNESS of JATS due to these honor killings, which is wrong. We are no BAD people, but YES, we are very "possessive" when it comes to our tradition and there is nothing wrong with that. Everybody should love his roots and should try to nourish it so that our generation will know that who we are and how rich our culture is.

Quote Originally Posted by jitendershooda View Post
    महापंचायत में लिए गए फैसले
    1. हिंदू विवाह अधिनियम में संशोधन किया जाए। इस संशोधन के तहत खून व दूध के रिश्ते, खुद के गोत्र व मां के गोत्र में शादियां नहीं होंगी। यह प्रावधान अधिनियम में किया जाए।
    2.गांव की गांव में और जिस गोत्र का गांव में खेड़ा हो, उस मुख्य गोत्र की लड़की उसी गांव में ब्याही नहीं जाएगी।
    3. सीमा लगते हुए गांवों में भी शादियां नहीं की जाएंगी।
    4. मनोज-बबली हत्याकांड में 10-10 रुपये इकट्ठा कर फांसी की सजा प्राप्त पांच लोगों का केस हाईकोर्ट में लड़ा जाएगा।
    5. मंदिर और कोर्ट शादी में गवाह के रूप में दोनों पक्षों के माता-पिता, गांव के नंबरदार, सरपंच होने चाहिए। यदि इनके अलावा कोई गवाह होता है तो यह शादी मान्य नहीं होगी।
    6. खाप पंचायतों के फैसलों को लोक अदालतों का दर्जा देकर उन्हे मान्यता दी जाए।
    7. जनगणना 2010 में सभी अपना वैदिक धर्म लिखवाएं।
    8. जो नेता व संगठन पंचायतों के खिलाफ बोलते है, उनकी कड़े शब्दों में निंदा की जाए।
    9. दिल्ली में यदि कोई आंदोलन होता है तो उसकी तारीख का फैसला बाद में किया जाएगा।
    10. आंदोलन के दौरान राज्य अथवा दिल्ली में कहीं भी कोई नुकसान होता है तो सरकार की जिम्मेदारी होगी।
    11. जिला स्तर पर 36 बिरादरी की कमेटी गठित की जाए।
    12. जिला बार एसोसिएशनों से सामाजिक मुद्दों पर संघर्ष में सहयोग लिया जाए।

Kindly vote.
    Also please share only with points you agree with and points not.

*Kindly read last poll option as 12 (Don't know how to edit the poll) and first one as less than or equal to 3.

Maha Khap Panchayat held at Meham has demanded laws against homosexuality , surrogate motherhood apart from amendment to HMA.They also demanded to be accorded Lok Adalat status with with judicial powers.

Relevent link is --

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/i...ow/6245132.cms

News clip -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKRS6kapoaM
    "Whenever u r criticised, Don't get upset. Always remember this "No Stones r thrown on a fruitless tree"

Quote Originally Posted by hemanthooda View Post
    Maha Khap Panchayat held at Meham has demanded laws against homosexuality , surrogate motherhood apart from amendment to HMA.They also demanded to be accorded Lok Adalat status with with judicial powers.

Relevent link is --

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/i...ow/6245132.cms

News clip -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKRS6kapoaM
    Hemant Ji, yeah TOI ki links pe thoda kam viswas hota hai. They write just any crap specially in news concerning Jats. So it's not worth quoting.

Quote Originally Posted by Arvindc View Post
    Hemant Ji, yeah TOI ki links pe thoda kam viswas hota hai. They write just any crap specially in news concerning Jats. So it's not worth quoting.
    Arvind Ji, some more links from other sources --

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/Kh...-notice/654772

http://epaper.dailypioneer.com/ThePi..._002_036.shtml

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2010/20100802/haryana.htm#2

http://www.financialexpress.com/news...notice/654772/
    "Whenever u r criticised, Don't get upset. Always remember this "No Stones r thrown on a fruitless tree"

TOI continuing on to its inability to grasp the difference between a Panchyat of Village and A Gotra Khap. Though this report mentions a positive decision , in an eveteasing incident , by the village panchyat in Rohtak district of Haryana. Notice the morony of title by reporter.

+++++++++
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/i...ow/6245825.cms

CHANDIGARH: Known for its anti-lovers diktat, khap panchayats have now taken a step further to enforce moral laws.

A panchayat in Haryana's Rohtak district ordered two shoe slaps and a meagre fine of Rs 100 each on four youth who were allegedly held guilty of making passes at girls.

Sources said the incident took place in Kherhi Saadh and Baliana villages of Rohtak where village elders gathered following a complaint of eveteasing by the victim's family.

Headed by Yoganand, the sarpanch of Baliana village, the panchayat handed down its verdict to the families of the
    accused youth, who failed to turn up.

Terming the decision as a deterrant, Yoganand warned of social boycott of the families in case the convicted youth failed to undergo the punnishment.

"We are here to correct our children. For the past few months, there has been a rise in cases of eveteasing. Parents have brought this to the notice of their families as well. As nothing worked, so we had to convene the panchayat. We cannot tolerate any such nuisance," said Yoganand.

Sources said the family members of the victims as well as the accused youth expressed satisfaction over the panchayat's 'order.' Khap panchayats in Haryana have been notorious in issuing stringent orders banning same-gotra, same-village love marriages and have even opposed playing of DJ during wedding and other functions.

++++++
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    TOI continuing on to its inability to grasp the difference between a Panchyat of Village and A Gotra Khap. Though this report mentions a positive decision , in an eveteasing incident , by the village panchyat in Rohtak district of Haryana. Notice the morony of title by reporter.

+++++++++
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/i...ow/6245825.cms

CHANDIGARH: Known for its anti-lovers diktat, khap panchayats have now taken a step further to enforce moral laws.

A panchayat in Haryana's Rohtak district ordered two shoe slaps and a meagre fine of Rs 100 each on four youth who were allegedly held guilty of making passes at girls.

Sources said the incident took place in Kherhi Saadh and Baliana villages of Rohtak where village elders gathered following a complaint of eveteasing by the victim's family.

Headed by Yoganand, the sarpanch of Baliana village, the panchayat handed down its verdict to the families of the
    accused youth, who failed to turn up.

Terming the decision as a deterrant, Yoganand warned of social boycott of the families in case the convicted youth failed to undergo the punnishment.

"We are here to correct our children. For the past few months, there has been a rise in cases of eveteasing. Parents have brought this to the notice of their families as well. As nothing worked, so we had to convene the panchayat. We cannot tolerate any such nuisance," said Yoganand.

Sources said the family members of the victims as well as the accused youth expressed satisfaction over the panchayat's 'order.' Khap panchayats in Haryana have been notorious in issuing stringent orders banning same-gotra, same-village love marriages and have even opposed playing of DJ during wedding and other functions.

++++++
    For eve teasing the punishment handed down by the Panchayat is very mild. These guys deserve harsher punishment - as harsh as a minimum of 4 slaps and a fine of at least 1000 Rupees. These morons (eve-teasers) bring a bad name to the entire community.

TOI at its idiotic best!!!!They dont know the diff b/w panchayat & khap panchayat....for these morons every panchayat in haryana is khap...Good decision taken by panchayat ... 2 joot marna is symbolic punishment..kuch lok laaj hoo gi tai sudhar he jage!!!

How dare Khaps or these Panchayats to humiliate these young men by slapping 2 joots? This is barbaric and medieval diktat. We live in 21st century today; and these 'cavemen' are hell-bent on crushing the 'pious love'. This kind of diktats are the tools for 'influential' to suppress DALITS, WOMEN sexuality and POORs.

कोन कहता है की आज की पीढ़ी की ये नोजवान 'eve-teasing' कर रहे थे ? ऐसे ही होती है प्यार की शुरुवात.. फिल्मो में नहीं देखा? आखिर में हसीना मान ही जाती है! फूल्स.

We, the responsible citizens of this free country, should help media in exposing such sinister plans!!

Any taker?

Quote Originally Posted by sunillathwal View Post
    How dare Khaps or these Panchayats to humiliate these young men by slapping 2 joots? This is barbaric and medieval diktat. We live in 21st century today; and these 'cavemen' are hell-bent on crushing the 'pious love'. This kind of diktats are the tools for 'influential' to suppress DALITS, WOMEN sexuality and POORs.

कोन कहता है की आज की पीढ़ी की ये नोजवान 'eve-teasing' कर रहे थे ? ऐसे ही होती है प्यार की शुरुवात.. फिल्मो में नहीं देखा? आखिर में हसीना मान ही जाती है! फूल्स.

We, the responsible citizens of this free country, should help media in exposing such sinister plans!!

Any taker?
    Yes Sunil., Now I got the spirit of invisible fourth pillar of democracy and [in & un]-accountablity of journalism[translation: exclusive pimping] towards the social and cultural heritage of billion people.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    Yes Sunil., Now I got the spirit of invisible fourth pillar of democracy and [in & un]-accountablity of journalism[translation: exclusive pimping] towards the social and cultural heritage of billion people.
    Friends, I disagree. The fact that these decisions are Caveman decisions is not true in all the cases. This is a good way of stopping such incidents. Now the eve teasers should be punished and should be punished more badly. 2 Joots and 100 RS. fine is very less for these morons. If you are supporting these idiots then I have to strongly disagree with you. These things are a disgrace to the community. Every girl should be treated with respect and nobody should let these things happen in their neighborhoods as well.