Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: A View on Gandhi

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Sir... I think you have taken it wrongly. In my opinion, matter of discussion on this thread is not about what happened in gandhi's bedroom and enjoy....... but is to understand that how such things are concealed to portray someone as "Father of the Nation".

Also, people need to understand and raise a question as to why this person is shown next to God where several more honest leaders have been in the past. Why not Lal Bahadur Shastry's pictures put of currency notes... ( not even one denomination note they are put)..... Why not Lala Lajpat Rai... Bhagat Singh.... why only Gandhi? Was he so great? ... NO, he was made great by this Nehru-Gandhi family...

Congressis and Gandhians may boast of his policy of "Non-violence".... but the truth is that India's freedom was delayed by couple of decades due to this gentleman.
    And, last thing.... Gandhi himself had not shared these secrets.... others have brought it forward and Gandhi had to accept in closed forums.

Quote Originally Posted by vpsingh View Post
    Exactly. When Manu, Abha and Susheela don't have any problem, people shouldn't have anything to do with his personal life. We should not try to peep into our neighbour's bedrooms with binoculars. Every creature seeks to attend to the call of nature and it is not a big deal if Gandhi also did that unless he raped someone. Only the ways of fulfillment of sensual gratification are different. There could be many other great leaders/Mahatmas like Gandhi. But they might be introvert and wouldn't have preferred to share their innate feelings with others. Some like Gandhi have courage to share their pillow secrets with others. It speaks of his honesty and truthfulness. This may not be construed as my endorsement of all his policies viz. political and economic. My opposition/criticism to his economic policies and political vision apart, I salute his honesty.

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat View Post
    [COLOR=RoyalBlue]Jyani Bhai,

[/I]As far I know about Celibacy or Brahmcharya, it's been practiced till 28 years of age to keep your vital energy intact as par Ayurveda. After 28 year one can get married and enjoy the Grahast-Ashram. I wonder what is the use of practicing Celibacy in the age of 60? At that old age most of the men automatically become celibate in a way.
    As far as I know Bramcharya or celibacy can be practised life long or at any stage of life and its means more toward controlling oneself. He started celibacy at the age of 36 and there was a particular incident what made him do so. What you are talking about is a different thing and it is attached to various phases of life. In his autobiography he said Brahmacharya means "control of the senses in thought, word and deed". Where is the confusion?

I understand Samar's and your point very well but looks like you missed what I was saying.

Last thing "Gandhi never called himself Mahatma". He had objection using this word for him. The country made him mahatma and now accusing him not being a mahatma ?

I just said he isnt here to answer your allegations but those who slept with him never accused him.

I dont know the truth as I wasn't there but common sense says if he wasnt accused by those girls who were from his extended family, if he wasnt accused by his relatives. if he wasnt accused by S. Nayar then may be he wasnt wrong !

Better would be if you criticise his policies, his public deeds, his manuvering and his contribution rather then who used to wash his underwear.
    Last edited by VirJ; September 13th, 2010 at 12:33 PM.
    जागरूक ती अज्ञानी नहीं बनाया जा सके, स्वाभिमानी का अपमान नहीं करा जा सके , निडर ती दबाया नहीं जा सके भाई नुए सामाजिक क्रांति एक बार आ जे तो उसती बदला नहीं जा सके ---ज्याणी जाट।

दोस्त हो या दुश्मन, जाट दोनुआ ने १०० साल ताईं याद राखा करे

Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post
    Sir... I think you have taken it wrongly. In my opinion, matter of discussion on this thread is not about what happened in gandhi's bedroom and enjoy....... but is to understand that how such things are concealed to portray someone as "Father of the Nation".

Also, people need to understand and raise a question as to why this person is shown next to God where several more honest leaders have been in the past. Why not Lal Bahadur Shastry's pictures put of currency notes... ( not even one denomination note they are put)..... Why not Lala Lajpat Rai... Bhagat Singh.... why only Gandhi? Was he so great? ... NO, he was made great by this Nehru-Gandhi family...

Congressis and Gandhians may boast of his policy of "Non-violence".... but the truth is that India's freedom was delayed by couple of decades due to this gentleman.
    And, last thing.... Gandhi himself had not shared these secrets.... others have brought it forward and Gandhi had to accept in closed forums.
    Anil, I totally agree with your argument that why only Gandhi has been glorified by Congress Party and why not other revolutionaries. It is all for political gains. Sex is still exercised as taboo in India and people wouldn't have supported Congress had they known the bare facts of its mentor. Therefore, concealing of the bare facts about Gandhi's unique experiments was a brilliantly calculated move of Nehru and party.

Anil bhaai, add Rajendar Prasad and Vallabh Bhai Patel also. Excellent leaders.. honest, non-corrupt (morally) and not to mention lived and died in poverty.
    Where as these Nehrus Badmash & company always lived like aristocrats! Gandhi was no less.. सरोजनी नायडू ने पोल खोल दी इस 'फ़कीर' की.

यो 'नॉन-वाय्लांस' अर गाँधी इन पश्चमी देश आले ने घणे चढ़ा रखे हैं..
    ओबामा भी ले है अर कदे हो गाँधी की 'नॉन-वाय्लांस' के गुण-गाण लाग ज्या से करण |

अर सब ते कसूत बात: उं ते मेरे बट्टे 'नॉन-वाय्लांस'-'नॉन-वाय्लांस' करे ज्या से पर इनके देश पे या नागरिका कान्या कोए लखा भी दे ना करड़ी ढाल, साब्ते देश का धुम्मा ठा दे हैं...
    वो देख ल्यो, इराक का के हाल कराया कसाईया ने!! कति खामखा इतने बम बरसा दिये, कई साल नहीं चुगे ज्यां बेचारे इराक आले पे...
    बेरा नहीं कित चली जा से वा "इनकी नॉन-वाय्लांस" ?

अंग्रेज का पाला होड़ पट्ठा था यो गाँधी, फद्दु बणाया राख्या सारा देश इस ने.. ठीक रान्द कटगी बीमारी की ४८ में ना ते और दुःख देवे हो !!

Gandhi role to india's independence was minimal. It was Britains own choice to leave india as India was becoming a liability to them. It was not Gandhi's saintliness or the disruption he caused that impressed the British. What impressed them was that the country was about to erupt into a slaughter. The colonial authorities could see no way to stop it. What they could see was the increasingly violent antagonism between Muslims and Hindus. This violence included the “Great Calcutta Killing” of August 1946, when at least 4000 people died in three days.Another factor was the terrorism–and this need not be a term of condemnation–quite regularly employed against the British. It was not enough to do much harm, but more than enough to warn them that India was becoming more trouble than it was worth. All things considered, the well-founded fear of generalized violence had far more effect on British resolve than Gandhi ever did.

Lord Clement Atlee , the PM of Britain at that time himself said the role of Gandhi in India's independence was not much.He said it was lack of loyality of Indian Army and Navy to Britain because of Bose activities that lead to their departure.

And if he was so much a philosopher and country lover, he didn't think twice what would his followers learn from his sex antics and incestfull play. What kind of HONEST person was he who beat his wife and slept naked with girls 40years younger than him.Yes,Brahmacharya means "control of the senses in thought, word and deed" but not experimenting with 18 year old that too at the age of 60.

Mr. VP singh Ji, {When Manu, Abha and Susheela don't have any problem, people shouldn't have anything to do with his personal life.} If any girl dont have any problem sleeping with any person who is married and father of five. What would our society call that girl and that Person? Is it okay for a Married man to sleep with other girls??????Though you dont have any problem but still is it OK?
    The word "EQUAL" has no meaning in human life

Quote Originally Posted by akshaymalik84 View Post
    Gandhi role to india's independence was minimal. It was Britains own choice to leave india as India was becoming a liability to them. It was not Gandhi's saintliness or the disruption he caused that impressed the British. What impressed them was that the country was about to erupt into a slaughter. The colonial authorities could see no way to stop it. What they could see was the increasingly violent antagonism between Muslims and Hindus. This violence included the “Great Calcutta Killing” of August 1946, when at least 4000 people died in three days.Another factor was the terrorism–and this need not be a term of condemnation–quite regularly employed against the British. It was not enough to do much harm, but more than enough to warn them that India was becoming more trouble than it was worth. All things considered, the well-founded fear of generalized violence had far more effect on British resolve than Gandhi ever did.

Lord Clement Atlee , the PM of Britain at that time himself said the role of Gandhi in India's independence was not much.He said it was lack of loyality of Indian Army and Navy to Britain because of Bose activities that lead to their departure.

Akshay, biggest (and dare I say only) reason was WW-II.
    Angrej would have let ALL hindus & muslims slaughter each-other if other 'conditions' were in their favor. 'Hindu-Muslim ekta' or welfare of Indians were the last things on their minds!
    Needless to say, most colonies got their freedom around same time.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sunillathwal For This Useful Post:

cooljat (July 16th, 2011)

Theek kahi bhai anil, akshay, samar, jit aur sunil ne!!...
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

Login to view details.
    Bhai, I totally agree with you. Dr Rajendar Prasad and Vallabh Bhai Patel were greatest leaders of their time. But this congress ruled country will never understand the unneccesary and fake glorification of Gandhi and Nehru...

जब नेहरु मरा..... तो तत्कालीन प्रधानमंत्री निवास "त्रिमूर्ति भवन" को उसके नाम पे स्मारक के तौर पे बना दिया.... क्यों? लेकिन जब डॉ राजेंदर प्रसाद की म्रत्यु हुयी तो राष्ट्रपति भवन को स्मारक क्यों नहीं बनाया...? ... कारण साफ़ था, नेहरु गाँधी परिवार से नहीं थे डॉ प्रसाद...

राजीव गाँधी की म्रत्यु के बाद "राजीव गाँधी ट्रस्ट" बनाया गया जिस में सरकार ने सैंकड़ो करोड़ रूपये दिए... ...... कहीं नाम सुना है बाढ़- दंगो-अकाल के वक़्त की ये ट्रस्ट कुछ करता हो.... कभी नहीं..... देश इनकी प्रोपर्टी है .... जैसे चाहे लूटो... पता नहीं कितने ट्रस्ट इनके नाम से चल रहे हैं और सरकार का अनुदान खा रहे हैं नीचे नीचे .....

और गाँधी जी Father of the Nation....

Quote Originally Posted by sunillathwal View Post
    Anil bhaai, add Rajendar Prasad and Vallabh Bhai Patel also. Excellent leaders.. honest, non-corrupt (morally) and not to mention lived and died in poverty.
    Where as these Nehrus Badmash & company always lived like aristocrats! Gandhi was no less.. सरोजनी नायडू ने पोल खोल दी इस 'फ़कीर' की.

यो 'नॉन-वाय्लांस' अर गाँधी इन पश्चमी देश आले ने घणे चढ़ा रखे हैं..
    ओबामा भी ले है अर कदे हो गाँधी की 'नॉन-वाय्लांस' के गुण-गाण लाग ज्या से करण |

अर सब ते कसूत बात: उं ते मेरे बट्टे 'नॉन-वाय्लांस'-'नॉन-वाय्लांस' करे ज्या से पर इनके देश पे या नागरिका कान्या कोए लखा भी दे ना करड़ी ढाल, साब्ते देश का धुम्मा ठा दे हैं...
    वो देख ल्यो, इराक का के हाल कराया कसाईया ने!! कति खामखा इतने बम बरसा दिये, कई साल नहीं चुगे ज्यां बेचारे इराक आले पे...
    बेरा नहीं कित चली जा से वा "इनकी नॉन-वाय्लांस" ?

अंग्रेज का पाला होड़ पट्ठा था यो गाँधी, फद्दु बणाया राख्या सारा देश इस ने.. ठीक रान्द कटगी बीमारी की ४८ में ना ते और दुःख देवे हो !!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to anilsangwan For This Useful Post:

rajpaldular (May 29th, 2013)

Mr. VP singh Ji, {When Manu, Abha and Susheela don't have any problem, people shouldn't have anything to do with his personal life.} If any girl dont have any problem sleeping with any person who is married and father of five. What would our society call that girl and that Person? Is it okay for a Married man to sleep with other girls??????Though you dont have any problem but still is it OK?

V.P. Singh ji ke vichaar hameshaa karaantikaari rahey hein,wey hameshaa hat kar sochtey hein,aur har pahlu se vichaar kartey hein muddey kaa (3D)isliye hamaare jesey mand matiyon ko dishaa bharam ho jaataa hey.

agar kissi ke ghar waaley naa bolein aur wo khud bhi naa boley to unkey pariwaar walon kaa shaaririk shoshan jaayaj hey.aur kaanooni hey.iss parkaar koi bhi vayakti veybhichaar kartey huey purey bhaarat kaa baap ban saktaa hey.kyuon V.P.Ji ? sahi samjhaa naa meney!!!!!!!!!
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    हक़ मांगने से नहीं मिलता , छिना जाता हे |
    अहिंसा कमजोरों का हथियार हे |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |
    मौत नु आंगालियाँ पे नचांदे , ते आपां जाट कुहांदे |

Login to view details.
    Bhai Ravinder देश के मालिकां के आगे कुण बोल सके थी........ जिब्बे मरवा देते उन ने ...

Quote Originally Posted by ravinderjeet View Post

V.P. Singh ji ke vichaar hameshaa karaantikaari rahey hein,wey hameshaa hat kar sochtey hein,aur har pahlu se vichaar kartey hein muddey kaa (3D)isliye hamaare jesey mand matiyon ko dishaa bharam ho jaataa hey.

agar kissi ke ghar waaley naa bolein aur wo khud bhi naa boley to unkey pariwaar walon kaa shaaririk shoshan jaayaj hey.aur kaanooni hey.iss parkaar koi bhi vayakti veybhichaar kartey huey purey bhaarat kaa baap ban saktaa hey.kyuon V.P.Ji ? sahi samjhaa naa meney!!!!!!!!!

Agree with your definition of Brahmcharya but Gandhi's (so called) barmhcharya was related to controlling the sexual urge only as far I understand from his experiments with sleeping with young women. Btw, If he really wanted to practice Brahmcharya in real mean then what was need of experiencing/practicing with young girls? Why to prove? Common sense also says that if a man of 60 yrs indulge himself in such acts, what it will be called?

As for his deeds/policies .. Akshay and Sunil explained it well in later posts.

Quote Originally Posted by VipinJyani View Post
    As far as I know Bramcharya or celibacy can be practised life long or at any stage of life and its means more toward controlling oneself. He started celibacy at the age of 36 and there was a particular incident what made him do so. What you are talking about is a different thing and it is attached to various phases of life. In his autobiography he said Brahmacharya means "control of the senses in thought, word and deed". Where is the confusion?

I understand Samar's and your point very well but looks like you missed what I was saying.

Last thing "Gandhi never called himself Mahatma". He had objection using this word for him. The country made him mahatma and now accusing him not being a mahatma ?

I just said he isnt here to answer your allegations but those who slept with him never accused him.

I dont know the truth as I wasn't there but common sense says if he wasnt accused by those girls who were from his extended family, if he wasnt accused by his relatives. if he wasnt accused by S. Nayar then may be he wasnt wrong !

Better would be if you criticise his policies, his public deeds, his manuvering and his contribution rather then who used to wash his underwear.
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

i dint know till now that this gandhi was so noughty....
    khush raho na yaar...

Quote Originally Posted by narendra81 View Post
    or k iske naam ka thread chalwa ho hai...."Albadhi Buddhe k Kisse"
    The word "EQUAL" has no meaning in human life

Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by narendra81 View Post
    Manu, Abha and Susheela can confirm if he was Naughty :rock :rock

Quote Originally Posted by akshay
    Mr. VP singh Ji, {When Manu, Abha and Susheela don't have any problem, people shouldn't have anything to do with his personal life.} If any girl dont have any problem sleeping with any person who is married and father of five. What would our society call that girl and that Person? Is it okay for a Married man to sleep with other girls??????Though you dont have any problem but still is it OK?[/FONT]
    Well, I dont bother what Gandhi was doing in his personal life. I never considered him a great man or a super human being. In my opinion he was just an ordinary mortal like us but by virtue of his being born in a rich family could get better education and rose to fame. In India, no surprise, if people make God out of a donkey. My only point was that it should hardly matter for others if there is consensual relation between a man and a woman/girls irrespective of age unless they have kinship with each other. The important thing to be noted is whether that person is contributing/paying back to the society by his noble deeds or not. There are so many sex scandals in India and I do not see Gandhi episode in isolation to those incidents. But he was honest in admitting his acts which you may consider sinful.
    Last edited by singhvp; September 13th, 2010 at 02:50 PM.

Agree with your definition of Brahmcharya but Gandhi's (so called) barmhcharya was related to controlling the sexual urge only as far I understand from his experiments with sleeping with young women. Btw, If he really wanted to practice Brahmcharya in real mean then what was need of experiencing/practicing with young girls? Why to prove? Common sense also says that if a man of 60 yrs indulge himself in such acts, what it will be called?

As for his deeds/policies .. Akshay and Sunil explained it well in later posts.
    Bhai, all I wanted to say is such sort of news are there to create controversies. Gandhi has put his views regarding this when he was asled. He didnt have sex with these ladies as far as I believe. However I could be very wrong but so far no one has claimed so. I dont consider him our spritual leader nor he ever claimed. To me he was a politician who tried to be a spritual leader as well. When you dont consider him as a spritual leader how can you judge him as one?

His experiment was just for himself not for us. Yes we can argue what this a correct way to experiment or was it not? This is truth that Gandhi slept naked and the world knows it. But what are we trying to achieve by this? Whats the use of these questions now. These should have been asked when these people were alive. But no one asked or these were asked and we know the answer very well. Now this just create controversy and give chance to people to say some good words about him.
    जागरूक ती अज्ञानी नहीं बनाया जा सके, स्वाभिमानी का अपमान नहीं करा जा सके , निडर ती दबाया नहीं जा सके भाई नुए सामाजिक क्रांति एक बार आ जे तो उसती बदला नहीं जा सके ---ज्याणी जाट।

दोस्त हो या दुश्मन, जाट दोनुआ ने १०० साल ताईं याद राखा करे

Quote Originally Posted by VipinJyani View Post

His experiment was just for himself not for us. Yes we can argue what this a correct way to experiment or was it not? This is truth that Gandhi slept naked and the world knows it. But what are we trying to achieve by this? Whats the use of these questions now. These should have been asked when these people were alive. But no one asked or these were asked and we know the answer very well. Now this just create controversy and give chance to people to say some good words about him.
    You are right. This is a non-issue. Even if it was an issue ever, it has become a dead issue by now and nothing is going to come out of this "Lassi". Simply wastage of time and energy and acrimony. So, I would like to sign off this thread. All are requested not to address any query to me as I am out of it.
    Last edited by singhvp; September 14th, 2010 at 08:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ravinderjeet View Post

Ravinder Galat twist dega bhai thread ko. Mera yo matlab nahin tha. Mera matlab tha ke aap log Gandhi ke baare me itna kyon sochte ho. Mar-maragya ib to time khota karne wali baat sai. Isliye Ravinder tannai katai galat samjha.
    Last edited by singhvp; September 13th, 2010 at 03:20 PM.

Mar-mara gya yu to desh ne ulajh-pulajh kar ke ne! aade eeb kham-kha ka thook biloye te ke banega??
    Aagle ne chahe kuch karya ho ya nahi, Sabte upar se wo Bharat desh me. Sab "Bapu" kahve se usne, er 2 Oct ne "Dry Day" bi karwa gya, er sare nota pe fotu chipwa li. Wo to "jise" le ke ud gya, er eeb bheet me sir mare te kuch nahi hona. NCERT ki kitaab me "Rashtrapita Mahatama Gandhi" ki Jeevani nyu ki nyu rahvegi.

Wo eeb aan aala to se nahi sare sawala ka jwaab den tayi. Jab uski gel rahen aaliya ne kade kuch nahi kahya to eeb 60 saal pacche ekdum ke huk-huki laag gi uske naam ki?? Leave him aside. His stature can never be changed/damaged in India, koi chahe kuch bhi kaho ab.
    A350Xwb - Shaping Efficiency!

Wondering if anybody come through a new book - "Gandhi: Naked Ambition" by British historian Jad Adams lately ? If not please go thro' these urls and discover other side of Gandhi, that's too quite surprising ..

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp...dfDaPZuLG1lVZQ

http://www.q8nri.com/home/2010/04/08...ife-of-gandhi/

Cheers
    Jit
    Jiska raj ho uske khilaf bolne ki himmat kisi ki nahi hoti.
    Baaki yu group harmiyo ka hi tha. Muslim vote bank ki khatir Indira ki shaadi Firoj khan se hui. Kashmir ko vibhajit rakhna bhi ek lambi paari khelene ki hi soch thee
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep