Thread: Any JAT FAMILY in Dubai

Smile Any JAT FAMILY in Dubai

Dear All,
    Please let me know if Any Jat Family is there in Dubai ? I have shifted to Dubai recently.
    My contact No are : +971 504962713, +971 555708657
    Thanks

Looks like there are not many Jatlanders in Dubai ?

I am also looking for some information/suggestion/Guidance on what are the good place to visit there ? Transportation— How is public transportation there? Like in London, you should buy Tube Daily pass, is there anything like this there or just taxis ?
    Any good place for lunch with family, Indian Vegetarian place ?
    I am reaching there @ 8:00 AM and would be leaving by 10:00 PM on my way to India.
    Any suggestion for shopping ?
    Thanks for suggestions in advance

Quote Originally Posted by usingh View Post
    Dear All,
    Please let me know if Any Jat Family is there in Dubai ? I have shifted to Dubai recently.
    My contact No are : +971 504962713, +971 555708657
    Thanks
    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent..."

Quote Originally Posted by rsdalal View Post
    Looks like there are not many Jatlanders in Dubai ?

I am also looking for some information/suggestion/Guidance on what are the good place to visit there ? Transportation— How is public transportation there? Like in London, you should buy Tube Daily pass, is there anything like this there or just taxis ?
    Any good place for lunch with family, Indian Vegetarian place ?
    I am reaching there @ 8:00 AM and would be leaving by 10:00 PM on my way to India.
    Any suggestion for shopping ?
    Thanks for suggestions in advance
    Based on my three visits there, I can give you some basic information which is as under:

Dubai Creek is the best recreational place. You must also visit Gold Souk (In Dera or Bur Dubai). The boat ride in the water stream dividing Dubai is interesting. Given the time, one can go in for Desert Safari also, but with just a day's stay it is not possible. There are plenty of shopping malls. The one I remember is City Mall. Food is damn cheap and good. There are lots of Indian restaurants. Majority of population including the locals speak Hindi in addition to Arabic. Taxis are very reasonable and comfortable. Security is no issue. Being a tax free port, Dubai is a shopping paradise . You can have a glance at Burz-al-Dubai and Palm Zumeira etc. etc.
    Last edited by singhvp; February 9th, 2014 at 02:59 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to singhvp For This Useful Post:

rsdalal (February 9th, 2014)

Thanks for the info Singh sahab
    How is the metro travel? Do they have any kind of daily pass, which we can buy and can be used throughout the day so that we do not have to buy tickets each time ?
    Any suggestions on currency conversion or Do they accept USD cash currency there ?

Quote Originally Posted by singhvp View Post
    Based on my three visits there, I can give you some basic information which is as under:

Dubai Creek is the best recreational place. You must also visit Gold Souk (In Dera or Bur Dubai). The boat ride in the water stream dividing Dubai is interesting. Given the time, one can go in for Desert Safari also, but with just a day's stay it is not possible. There are plenty of shopping malls. The one I remember is City Mall. Food is damn cheap and good. There are lots of Indian restaurants. Majority of population including the locals speak Hindi in addition to Arabic. Taxis are very reasonable and comfortable. Security is no issue. Being a tax free port, Dubai is a shopping paradise . You can have a glance at Burz-al-Dubai and Palm Zumeira etc. etc.

Mr Dalal,

Yes there is a metro pass, i think it is 16 AED(approx $4) for full day and it is valid in all buses also, no need to buy tickets all the time, and i think by this time u r already in Dubai, these days weather is very good, u can enjoy every bit of it. Even the Taxis here are very cheap as compared to US.
    Get your currency exchanged at any of the western union branches,,you will find plenty of them and the rate is fixed, the service charge is 1 AED.

i am in Muscat Oman , in case you need to call ,pls contact on 00968-95328330 (it will be an inter national call).

Quote Originally Posted by rsdalal View Post
    Thanks for the info Singh sahab
    How is the metro travel? Do they have any kind of daily pass, which we can buy and can be used throughout the day so that we do not have to buy tickets each time ?
    Any suggestions on currency conversion or Do they accept USD cash currency there ?
    Last edited by ravinderpannu; February 9th, 2014 at 11:01 AM.
    DeStInY LiE$ iN tHe $tReNgTh oF uR dReAm$...!!
    JAT ----------> JUSTICE AND TRUTH

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ravinderpannu For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ravinderpannu View Post
    Mr Dalal,

Yes there is a metro pass, i think it is 16 AED(approx $4) for full day and it is valid in all buses also, no need to buy tickets all the time, and i think by this time u r already in Dubai, these days weather is very good, u can enjoy every bit of it. Even the Taxis here are very cheap as compared to US.
    Get your currency exchanged at any of the western union branches,,you will find plenty of them and the rate is fixed, the service charge is 1 AED.

i am in Muscat Oman , in case you need to call ,pls contact on 00968-95328330 (it will be an inter national call).

In KARAMA, there are many Indian restaurants. you will find that most of people can speak Hindi, so communication will not be a problem, English is main communication language, Arabic is spoken only in govt offices , so u don't worry.

there is a small museum in BUR Dubai, you can visit that, it shows how Dubai has come up.
    and if you want to reach the top of world,, don't miss BURJ KHALIFA, (metro goes there,, station : DUBAI MALL).
    The ticket is of 125 AED Each for BURJ KHALIFA TOP, but if u buy immediate one they charge AED 400, so pls check before you buy.
    DeStInY LiE$ iN tHe $tReNgTh oF uR dReAm$...!!
    JAT ----------> JUSTICE AND TRUTH

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ravinderpannu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Pannu bhai, Information you provided is very helpful

Quote Originally Posted by ravinderpannu View Post
    In KARAMA, there are many Indian restaurants. you will find that most of people can speak Hindi, so communication will not be a problem, English is main communication language, Arabic is spoken only in govt offices , so u don't worry.

there is a small museum in BUR Dubai, you can visit that, it shows how Dubai has come up.
    and if you want to reach the top of world,, don't miss BURJ KHALIFA, (metro goes there,, station : DUBAI MALL).
    The ticket is of 125 AED Each for BURJ KHALIFA TOP, but if u buy immediate one they charge AED 400, so pls check before you buy.