Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: IPL Matches were Fixed ? !!!?

Angry IPL Matches were Fixed ? !!!?

आईपीएल के दूसरे सीजन में मैच फिक्सिंग के लिए 27 खिलाड़ियों की जांच चल रही है। इससे इस टूर्नामेंट को लेकर हाल ही में लगे तमाम आरोपों को बल मिला है। सूत्रों के अनुसार, वित्त मंत्रालय में हाल में सौंपी गई एक रिपोर्ट में मैच फिक्सिंग के अलावा आईपीएल कमिश्नर ललित मोदी के सट्टेबाजी में शामिल होने की आशंका जताई गई है। इससे तमाम आईपीएल टीमों के मालिक नाखुश हैं। वे यथाशीघ्र जांच का परिणाम जानना चाहते हैं ताकि पता चल सके कि कौन सा खिलाड़ी उनके व खेल के हितों के बजाय ऐसी गतिविधियों में शामिल था। गौरतलब है कि आईपीएल के दूसरे सीजन में अपेक्षाकृत कमजोर प्रतिद्वंद्वियों से मैच गंवा देने पर कई टीमों को निंदा झेलनी पड़ी थी।

http://www.bhaskar.com/2010/04/24/ip...ed-904003.html
    Thanks & Regards,

Anil Jakhar
    jakhar.anilk@gmail.com
    +91 93143 91300
    Birodi badi \ Nawal garh, Fatehpur Shekhawati, Rajasthan, India

kaun sa IPL dekhne walon ko pata rah ak fix hai ya nahi.... maja to le hi liye matches ka... eb yeh investigation wale lakeer peete jao.

Corruption in India has decreased over the time. We had a corruption index of 2.7 in 2002 followed by a significant improvement in 2007. In 2009 we had a corruption index of 3.4. In 2010, i bet it would be around 3.3.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corrupt...ceptions_Index
    Last edited by vicky84; April 27th, 2010 at 05:32 AM.

kirket dalaalon aur desh darohiyon kaa khel hey.jaanch kabhi bhi puri nahi hogi.
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    हक़ मांगने से नहीं मिलता , छिना जाता हे |
    अहिंसा कमजोरों का हथियार हे |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |
    मौत नु आंगालियाँ पे नचांदे , ते आपां जाट कुहांदे |

Quote Originally Posted by ravinderjeet View Post
    kirket dalaalon aur desh darohiyon kaa khel hey.jaanch kabhi bhi puri nahi hogi.
    To Desh Bhakt konsa khel khelte hain?

Cricket kade tein fix hota aaya hai.
    Agar ye fix nahi hoga to Daud ko paisa nahi milega aur use paisa nahi milega to atankwadiyo ka kya hoga?

Magar ham Hindustani hain iski parwah nahi karte hame to match dekhna hai.
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

Quote Originally Posted by rakeshsehrawat View Post
    Agar ye fix nahi hoga to Daud ko paisa nahi milega aur use paisa nahi milega to atankwadiyo ka kya hoga?

welldone rakesh ! ek dum sahi baat kahi . DAOOD,ISI,TALIBAAN,TAMILTAIGERS SAB KAA PESAA LAGTAA HEY.
    agar khel dekhane ke chakkar me bethe rahoge to ek din lakhnow ke nawaab ki tarah ban jaayegi.
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |

Quote Originally Posted by VPannu View Post
    To Desh Bhakt konsa khel khelte hain?
    baaki sab khel. deemaag ki batti jalaao!
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |

what do u do?

Of all the things that tax a man's patience, there's nothing to compare with a stuck zipper.

Arr ibb to IPL hi nahi International match bhi fix hoonge..

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/s...ow/6113322.cms

Quote Originally Posted by atishmohan View Post
    Arr ibb to IPL hi nahi International match bhi fix hoonge..

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/s...ow/6113322.cms
    Bad News for Indian Cricket. The corrupt politician is supposed to harm the game which is already facing the music because of zonal and state quota system.
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

Managers badalne se halat nahi badalne wale. Better avoid watching cricket
    Last edited by rakeshsehrawat; July 1st, 2010 at 10:35 AM.
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

Best way to do well in sports is to kick these politicians out of Boards/Associations etc....But these politicians move where they see gains....

Cricket is no exception, same situation is with almost all sports in the country!!!!!

We need better sports administrators..Why govt is not doing anything on this front???

Quote Originally Posted by hemanthooda View Post
    Why govt is not doing anything on this front???
    Coz govt is also formed by these Politicans only!
    A350Xwb - Shaping Efficiency!

Quote Originally Posted by malikdeepak1 View Post
    Coz govt is also formed by these Politicans only!
    & who choose these politicians???? Us only....

My friend if there is a will there is a way...May be Media should make this an issue & mount pressure on Govt.....

ICC to encourage resumption of Indo-Pak series: Pawar

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/s...ow/6115274.cms

SINGAPORE: Barely hours after taking over as the ICC president, Sharad Pawar on Thursday said the game's apex body would try to encourage the resumption of Indo-Pak bilateral series if there is government clearance from both sides.

"Recent Foreign and Home Minister's visit to Pakistan is a welcome sign. If India and Pakistan start playing and it influences the bilateral relations of the two countries and also if both the governments permit, we will be happy to encourage," Pawar said.

Former BCCI President Pawar, who is also a serving union minister in the Indian government, begins a two-year term as ICC President after taking over from David Morgan today.

The 69-year-old Pawar hoped the process to improve the relations between the two neighbouring countries will help to foster cricketing ties too.

"ICC wants India and Pakistan to continue their bilateral series. But ICC had not taken the initiative to stop that. It was because of some unforseen circumstances that both the countries had decided to stop it. But now that the process to improve relations between the countries is on, it will give some dividends to cricket too," Pawar told CNN-IBN.

The cricketing ties between India and Pakistan were stalled after the 26/11 Mumbai terror attack in 2008.

Lo bhaiyo kaam bhi chalu kar diya Pawar ne!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hemanthooda View Post
    Lo bhaiyo kaam bhi chalu kar diya Pawar ne!!!
    'Agriculture' pe koi statement di hai iss Pawar ne yaa bus Cricket ka e chaska hai iske bus??

Quote Originally Posted by sunillathwal View Post
    'Agriculture' pe koi statement di hai iss Pawar ne yaa bus Cricket ka e chaska hai iske bus??
    BHai agriculture & PDS par toh jab dega naa , jib Cricket tai fursaat hoogi!!!!Naare note chapan lag raha sai....Bhagwan thantha bhi kaunsa ese esa ne!!!

This news of hidden and systematically organized game of IPL to cheat the entire nation reminds me a poem. i.e. :-

“I was hungry and you formed a committee to investigate my hunger;
    I was homeless and you filed a report on my plight;
    I was sick and you held a seminar on the situation of the underprivileged;
    You have investigated all aspects of my plight.
    And yet I am still hungry, homeless, and sick.”

- Anonymous child

I think this 'Anonymous Child' is definitely everywhere in India and watching this game of IPL, just to forget his plight for a while.

So many instances of few people making vulgar display of their wealth and power, for e.g. IPL and its thousands of crores scandalous bidding system involving politicians (Agriculture Minister & Minister of States of External Affair Ministry) and businessman; and so many shameful examples of millions of people trapped in poverty and misery, for e.g. poor farmers committing suicide. This gap between Rich-Poor is widening day by day. As a result of this, the unrest of affected and downtrodden masses in the form of insurgency and violence is surfacing routinely in news.

I suggest that, in view of all these allegations of corruption and 'match fixing', the Govt. should immediately put ban on this corrupt game of IPL and take strictest actions against those found culprits. This is the one of the ways to win back the trust of these affected poor masses including this' anonymous child' who read such news of the corruption laced game of IPL and considered it as a mockery of the helpless Government and its official machinery.

Regards,

Yashpal.
    Last edited by delhione; July 5th, 2010 at 07:25 PM.
    I am a Tiger; but unfortunately i work in a Circus.