View Poll Results: Games Arcade - Is it a waste of time and manpower ?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 37.50%
  • No

5 62.50%
  • I've pledged to remain confused... no answer.

0 0%

Thread: !!! Games Arcade !!!

!!! Games Arcade !!!

games arcade - the new feature of JATland !!!

is it a waste of time and manpower ?... putting stress on your eyes... with students killing their precious time nd employed persons unnecessarily keeping their work pending, calling the wrath of their bosses.

or is it a good time pass ?... relieves you of the burden of studying chao-en-lai or mao-tse-tung on various threads and a way to get relief from our khap and reservation issues ?

share your secrets as to how to score in a particular game nd be a winner.

nice to see even DND uncle trying his luck to produce his best show nd be a winner in at least one of the games. as of me, i scored 700,000+ in tetris, but failed to register the score. trick is simple keep on completing the lines as 1st priority, secondly try to keep the surface as flat as possible. there is no reason, as to why you guys cannot beat my score.

anyway, its just a matter of time b4 i register myself a champ !
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

Quote Originally Posted by brahmtewatia View Post
    games arcade - the new feature of JATland !!!

is it a waste of time and manpower ?... putting stress on your eyes... with students killing their precious time nd employed persons unnecessarily keeping their work pending, calling the wrath of their bosses.

or is it a good time pass ?... relieves you of the burden of studying chao-en-lai or mao-tse-tung on various threads and a way to get relief from our khap and reservation issues ?

share your secrets as to how to score in a particular game nd be a winner.

nice to see even DND uncle trying his luck to produce his best show nd be a winner in at least one of the games. as of me, i scored 700,000+ in tetris, but failed to register the score. trick is simple keep on completing the lines as 1st priority, secondly try to keep the surface as flat as possible. there is no reason, as to why you guys cannot beat my score.

anyway, its just a matter of time b4 i register myself a champ !
    And also filling great minds with stupid questions
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

Quote Originally Posted by rakeshsehrawat View Post
    And also filling great minds with stupid questions
    And also stupid humor unnecessarily poured everywhere.

heya..
    why are you guys against this creative innovation of mankind..games are FuN..c'mon you cant deny this...

Actually there are threads which are more wasteful than the games arcade.