• Argentina

11 25.58%
  • Mexico

0 0%
  • England

3 6.98%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Fifa wc 2010

यह फुटबॉल का विश्व कप हो रहा है या क्रिकेट का???
    मैं विश्व कप फुटबॉल के मैच अमूमन नॉकआउट चरण से देखना पसंद करता हूं, क्योंकि तब तक एक तो हल्की टीमें बाहर हो चुकी होती हैं और साथ ही मैच भी हर हालत में नतीजे तक पहुंचते हैं. मैंने यूं ही कल-परसों कुछ मैच देखे तो खाली स्टेडियम देखकर मैं तो हैरान रह गया. विश्व कप फुटबॉल के मैच और स्टेडियम पूरी तरह से भरे हुए नहीं, मैंने ऐसा अपनी जिंदगी में पहली बार देखा और मुझे क्रिकेट के मैचों की याद आ गई. मेरे ख्याल से साउथ अफ्रीका में विश्व कप करवाने का फीफा का फैसला गलत था.

Kinda sorry to Refree in the match S.Africa vs Uruguay , For the second goal it was a bad call by refree who saw that penalty . Although defendent played very hard in this macth .

Spain /Swiss : few mistakes by Spanish in the begining, apparently they tried their best , Villa's attempt was superb but it wasn't his day.

Don't messed up cricket & soccer on crowd prospective !!!, sometimes peoples don't bother to take the pain if lower ranking teams are on board . just turn on ur tv and see the crowd just now ARG/Korea : stadium is totaly overcrowded .

Quote Originally Posted by upendersingh View Post

मैं विश्व कप फुटबॉल के मैच अमूमन नॉकआउट चरण से देखना पसंद करता हूं, क्योंकि तब तक एक तो हल्की टीमें बाहर हो चुकी होती हैं और साथ ही मैच भी हर हालत में नतीजे तक पहुंचते हैं. मैंने यूं ही कल-परसों कुछ मैच देखे तो खाली स्टेडियम देखकर मैं तो हैरान रह गया. विश्व कप फुटबॉल के मैच और स्टेडियम पूरी तरह से भरे हुए नहीं, मैंने ऐसा अपनी जिंदगी में पहली बार देखा और मुझे क्रिकेट के मैचों की याद आ गई. मेरे ख्याल से साउथ अफ्रीका में विश्व कप करवाने का फीफा का फैसला गलत था.
    Last edited by kulduhan; June 17th, 2010 at 05:51 PM.

When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion

upender,

soccer is as popular a sport in all african countries as it is in europe or latin america... be it egypt in up north or south africa in south. almost all african countries play this game with passion. filled stadiums are not the only criteria that makes a country qualify to host such a mega scale tournament. looking at the popularity of soccer in africa nd to further promote the game in the continent, FIFA opted for africa this time.

now since south africa is the only country amongst all other african nations that has infra-structure nd capability to hold an event of this magnitude... hence the preference to SA.

i would also like to inform you that soccer is only popular amongst the local black population of south africa. the preferred sport for whites are rugby (SA, being current rugby world champion) nd cricket. also the fact that these local blacks, though very passionate about the game cannot afford to pay $300.00 (later reduced to $150 or $200) for every match they would like to watch. they are predominantly far more poor than the local whites.
    एक मैच पे 10-15 हजार रपिये खर्च के कितने एक मैच देख लेंगे वे ?

also, the fact that the population of south africa is hardly around 45 millions (4.5 crores) only. so don't expect the same crowd would pull over for each nd every match. also, tell me how many (for argument sake) indians would be interested in watching a match... be it soccer or cricket if india is not playing ?... make no mistake that IPL, despite being hosted away from india was a big success here.

i guess you got the answers.

चल इब घना ना सोच, कदे तेरा दिमाग चल ज्या... जाटलैंड नै घनी जरुरत सै तेरी.
    इन्जौय दिस सॉन्ग बाय शकीरा... वक्का वक्का हे हो... दिस टाइम फौर एफ़रिका >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN8ODRbTs4E

Quote Originally Posted by upendersingh

Last edited by brahmtewatia; June 17th, 2010 at 07:13 PM.
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

Argentina alla nee Korea alla ke rail banaa di.. 4 Goal sudd diye.. Again Messi was instrumental with passing ball.

ARG/KOR : Superb match , Again El Diego' proved his real mastery over the team and sharpen their tactics , eventualy team played more than expectation .

GRE/NGA : Match was full of Yellow cards and of course one red one , and most of those awards headed to Nigerians well done Greece !!

FRA/MEX : Gonna be disaster for France , Mexican crazy fans wer centre of attractions in the stadium many wore weird stuff

France is pathetic and Ribery is the dud, so is their coach. Why Henry isn't playing? He is a chor..can steal a goal from no where. Never wanted them to win the Cup and would be happy if they get booted out in pre-lim stage. So far only GER & ARG have been impressive. Statiscally, this WC was a dead rubber before yesterday. Out of 6 African teams only 2 have been able to score. Only Nigeria scored a win. Most thusss teams, so far of WC 2010, are Italy, France and England. In less thuss category we can add, Spain, Portugal :p. Blame it on their overly defensive strategy, or the deafening noise of Vuvzelas, or maybe the swinging Adidas Jabulani. :D
    As for Australia, don't seem they can progress further unless Harry Kewell plays this time. Cahill is serving one match ban and to add to the woes of Australia Vince Grella is also nursing his injury.
    Quote Originally Posted by brahmtewatia View Post
    Yo kyu dikha diya is taayi video? is ne dekh ke yo nu or kah dega ak videsho me to ladkiya nangi naachti hain, waha ki sanskriti aisi hai, waisi hai :D wahan log nange ho kar ground me bhaagne lag jaate hain :D

USA showed a lot of character to draw 2-2 with Slovenia.....

Disappointed that Germany lost 0-1 to Serbia....

GER/SRB : Totally disaster , Refree gave the wrong decision to Klose and broke the German team spirit completely , Podolski missed the penalty , terrible nightmare .Better wishes in the coming match against Ghana and hope they will be fight back like a champion again .

US/SVN : US fighters won the fans heart by equalizing the match into dying seconds

ENG/ALG : Poor performance by English players , now it looks like even entering to the quater semifinal wud be a big deal for them !

//KD

So far in the History of WC 10, Portugees secure the highest score of 7 stunning goals against Koreans in today match. Kudos to Ronaldo ' !

Firki bana di / , Now lets see wat Spanish guys will do in the night fight .

Haha!! Arrogant france out of Tourney and on its way back home in rightly deserved No-Frill flight ) Remember how it cheated its way into the WC with a digraceful Handball against Ireland. Even after their last league match the coach's shameful attitude again justified why France should have been thrown out of WC at the earliest. Bon Voyage!!

Raymond Domenech refuses to shake South Africa manager's Carlos Alberto Parreira's hand.
    www.youtube.com Raymond Domenech refuses to shake Carlos Alberto Parreira's hand. Amazon World Cup Page http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/redirect.html?ie=UTF8&location=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazo n.co.uk%2Fb%3Fie%3DUTF8%26node%3D345080031&tag=wor ldcupsa2010-21 ...

From group C- England & USA go to next round....

Eng won 1-0 over Slovenia
    USA won 1-0 over Algeria...

Good attacking football on display!!!!!

Interesting Group D unfolding tonight --

Ghana Vs Germany
    Aus Vs Serbia

Hope Germans make it to the next round!!!!!!

And finally they made it , Although match sweating both of the teams vry hard

Quote Originally Posted by hemanthooda View Post
    Interesting Group D unfolding tonight --

Ghana Vs Germany
    Aus Vs Serbia

Hope Germans make it to the next round!!!!!!

Serbia Vs Australia......Match of the WC so far. Great attacking football from both side. Serbia were unlucky to loose.

And what a Tie for last 16. England Vs Germany.... two old enemies, battle between young Germans and experianced England. Who will Win? Any predictions. I am going for Germany 4-3 on penelty shootout.
    The word "EQUAL" has no meaning in human life

Quote Originally Posted by akshaymalik84 View Post
    Serbia Vs Australia......Match of the WC so far. Great attacking football from both side. Serbia were unlucky to loose.

And what a Tie for last 16. England Vs Germany.... two old enemies, battle between young Germans and experianced England. Who will Win? Any predictions. I am going for Germany 4-3 on penelty shootout.
    GER Vs. ENG 1 - 0 ..scorer Lucas Podolski/Lahm :D

After France ..now Italy is on the verge of kicked out of in 1st round itself...both finalists of last WC wud b out ..interesting

Former WC champions got eliminated today , Quite a hard match, In this era of WC 10 Italians goal keepers played a very imp role to show the team exit quite early

Same happen to Danish team today , got the result to judge Japenses underestimate !

My predictions for quarter final matches....lets see if it comes true....

Netherlands vs Brazil - Winner
    Uruguay vs Ghana - Winner
    Argentina vs Germany- Winner
    Paraguay vs Spain- Winner

What do u guys say??

Bhai dil kehta hai argentina aur dimaag spain.. David Villa is in superb form almost unstoppable...
    still waiting for some magic from Messiiiiiiiiii
    'Anything is Possible '

' Just do it '

Quote Originally Posted by jitender_singh View Post
    Bhai dil kehta hai argentina aur dimaag spain.. David Villa is in superb form almost unstoppable...
    still waiting for some magic from Messiiiiiiiiii
    I feel Messi & co are going home after this quarter final match!!!!Let us see!!!