11 25.58%
  • Mexico

0 0%
  • England

3 6.98%
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Fifa wc 2010

Germany 4 Argentina 0.
    The young Germans have done it again. Germans will rule world football in coming 4-6 years.

Well played Germany.
    जाट महान
    ----------
    बेगानों में वफ़ा की तलाश ना कर ‘साहिल’,
    तेरे तो अपने भी अक्सर बेवफा निकलते हैं l

Hurray Germans mauled Argentina!!!!!! Superb football on display by germans!!!Argentinese defense was not existant!!!!!! Spain will over paraguay!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by VipinJyani View Post
    B@@s@@t Argentina ! Mardona and all defenders were on drugs.
    Chilam pee ke aa rahe thee mere bate!!!! .....lolz!!!

I tnink argentina will super.they are in nice touch.
    sukha ram inaniyan

Schweinsteiger had a golden match guys!!!!!Third goal was indeed special!!!!He beated full argentinese defense!!!!What a player!!!

Old man Klose stilll proving he is 24 carrot gold!!!Hope he breaks ronaldo's record of maximum goals in WC!!!Cheers!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jitender_singh View Post
    Hemant Bhai , Octopus ki baat fir sahee hotee dikh rahee hai.. Muller strike with in first five minutes ..
    Ya Jitu Octopus is spot on!!!

Paraguay created more chances in first half...Lets us see if spainish armada hits back in 2nd!!!!!

And Spain misses on penalty kick. What a drama?
    जाट महान
    ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jakhar77 View Post
    And Spain misses on penalty kick. What a drama?
    Superb match... very well contested....Paraguay misses one penalty , spain too misses one.......Goal by David villa....Paraguay really played well!!!!!!

Spain -1 Par -0

Germany in red-hot form. Spain seems to be the next casualty!!

Hemant Bhai David villa is in superb form , i think he is the most valuable player in this world cup . don't know what happen to Torres....
    'Anything is Possible '

' Just do it '

Quote Originally Posted by jitender_singh View Post
    Hemant Bhai David villa is in superb form , i think he is the most valuable player in this world cup . don't know what happen to Torres....
    Jitu , yes Villa is in nice rhythm but we have to agree that his stars are good at this time....has been lucky few times....Torres is offcolour coz he is coming back from injury!!!! Would have loved to see Germany & Spain in final but lets see.....

I think germans can over come spainish armada challenge!!! Bake dekhte hain OCtopus kya bolta hain ... lolz!!!!

Semi-Finals

Tue Jul 6, 2010 23:45 Uruguay vs Netherlands Cape Town

Wed Jul 7, 2010 23:45 Germany vs Spain Durban

Hemanth Bhai I am also Curious also to know what OCtopus baba will predict this time.. german's defence is very strong only serbia able to penetrate it...all depends on if germany able to strike in first 30 minutes like it did in vs england and argentina...

Jai ho Octopus baba ki !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hemanthooda View Post
    Jitu , yes Villa is in nice rhythm but we to agree that his stars are good at this time....has been lucky few times....Torres is offcolour coz he is coming back from injury!!!! Would have loved to see Germany & Spain in final but lets see.....

I think germans can over come spainish armada challenge!!! Bake dekhte hain OCtopus kya bolta hain ... lolz!!!!
    'Anything is Possible '

' Just do it '

The Final before final....Spain Vs Germany....the winner of this match should surely be The Champion. Psychic Octopus tips Spain to beat Germany. What do you guys think?

My prediction.Spain 2-1. Iniesta with winning goal. I hope its other way round.
    The word "EQUAL" has no meaning in human life

Quote Originally Posted by akshaymalik84 View Post
    The Final before final....Spain Vs Germany....the winner of this match should surely be The Champion. Psychic Octopus tips Spain to beat Germany. What do you guys think?

My prediction.Spain 2-1. Iniesta with winning goal. I hope its other way round.
    Germany beats Spain in Semis and Holland in Finals. Spaniards seem to get obsessed with playmaking and falter at goal making.

Agree with Kapil Ji completely here.
    Germans play simple football, defend and attack with same force. They move so quickly in the ground and they are so energetic even after 90 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by kapil.dalal View Post
    Germany beats Spain in Semis and Holland in Finals. Spaniards seem to get obsessed with playmaking and falter at goal making.
    जाट महान
    ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kapil.dalal View Post
    I am supporting Germany since last three FIFA World Cups. Watched them loosing the Final to Brazil in Japan.
    I hope this time Germany will not disappointment me.
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

Quote Originally Posted by jakhar77 View Post
    Agree with Kapil Ji completely here.
    Germans play simple football, defend and attack with same force. They move so quickly in the ground and they are so energetic even after 90 minutes.
    On current form my vote is with Germany!!!!!However Spain is full of champion players!!!!

What about Tonight's Semi.....I hope Dutch win!!!!

spain ki team ka manobal is woqt satwen aasman par hain yo hi win honge.
    जय भारत