Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Anyone in Chennai

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Initiator of this thread started it in June 12th, 2010. Almost 1.5 years ago !!!! and never ever posted again on it.......... So, if Ravinder bhai and Pannu have posted something related ( but in a lighter mood) --- what is wrong?

Too much of policing around here will not help.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to anilsangwan For This Useful Post:

anuragsunda (March 18th, 2012), malikdeepak1 (March 17th, 2012), ravinderjeet (March 17th, 2012), vicky84 (March 19th, 2012), vijaykajla1 (March 17th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post
    Initiator of this thread started it in June 12th, 2010. Almost 1.5 years ago !!!! and never ever posted again on it.......... So, if Ravinder bhai and Pannu have posted something related ( but in a lighter mood) --- what is wrong?

Newton says that Everything in the Universe is Relative ...

then why only Lighter mood is taken granted but not Heavy mood
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vijay For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (March 18th, 2012), ravinderjeet (March 17th, 2012), vijaykajla1 (March 17th, 2012), vikda (March 18th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by vijay View Post

Newton says that Everything in the Universe is Relative ...

then why only Lighter mood is taken granted but not Heavy mood
    हा हा हा हा हा ,हेवी मूड ते दारु पियें पाछे बन्या करे |
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    हक़ मांगने से नहीं मिलता , छिना जाता हे |
    अहिंसा कमजोरों का हथियार हे |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |
    मौत नु आंगालियाँ पे नचांदे , ते आपां जाट कुहांदे |

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

malikdeepak1 (March 17th, 2012), vijay (March 17th, 2012), vijaykajla1 (March 17th, 2012), vikda (March 18th, 2012), VPannu (March 17th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post

मंडे राहण दे इन् ने अनिल ,इन् धोरे किम्मे लिख ने कोणी ते न्यू-ए सही ,आंगली मार के ने काम चला लें सें ये भाई |
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    हक़ मांगने से नहीं मिलता , छिना जाता हे |
    अहिंसा कमजोरों का हथियार हे |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |
    मौत नु आंगालियाँ पे नचांदे , ते आपां जाट कुहांदे |

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (March 18th, 2012), malikdeepak1 (March 17th, 2012), ssgoyat (March 19th, 2012), vicky84 (March 19th, 2012), vijaykajla1 (March 17th, 2012), VPannu (March 17th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat View Post
    No Offense to any one but I second with Vir bhai here.

I've observed few ppl here try to make fun of the every thread started here in 'Chapters n' Itineraries' section. I believe thread initiator starts the thread with genuine concern and willingness to meet local Jatlanders in that particular area. And instead of helping him if you start leg pulling, it leaves a bad taste and a sheer disappointment for the person in need.

I think purpose of this very forum will solve only if we take it from virtual platform to real platform and help our fellow members whenever wherever possible.

Cheers
    Jit
    suddhi paadhri baat kyu na bolta? gholiye hoye rah hain tere? 'fun' khaatar a aaya karu main, or ke aade koye goda modan aaya kare? jo ye thread chaale hain na anyone there, where,somewhere,anywhere ye sab nu dikhaan ne chalaaya kare ak manne aade ki yaatra kar li. jisne fettna ho, bolna batlaana ho, us dhore or bhatere tareeke hain

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to VPannu For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (March 18th, 2012), ravinderjeet (March 17th, 2012), vicky84 (March 19th, 2012), vijaykajla1 (March 17th, 2012)

Bhai, good that you're here for 'FUN' .. it's good, indeed good .. but shouldn't be on other's expanses .. it's your personal thinking but what I believe if someone starts a thread to meet fellow Jatlanders in particular area then he's seriously willing, no fun intended .. so it would be great if u don't make fun of it .. I remember what you replied in Surya Chahar's thread .. it was in sarcastic note but great he took in positive note .. but it was not required.

Anyways, come down to Perth area then I show you what real JAT hospitality is .. come over from Melb, come over frm Hell to heaven .. I mean from Melb to Perth to taste the Long Iceland Ice Tea !!

Cheers
    Jit

Quote Originally Posted by VPannu View Post
    suddhi paadhri baat kyu na bolta? gholiye hoye rah hain tere? 'fun' khaatar a aaya karu main, or ke aade koye goda modan aaya kare? jo ye thread chaale hain na anyone there, where,somewhere,anywhere ye sab nu dikhaan ne chalaaya kare ak manne aade ki yaatra kar li. jisne fettna ho, bolna batlaana ho, us dhore or bhatere tareeke hain
    Last edited by cooljat; March 17th, 2012 at 08:37 PM.
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

12. The Following User Says Thank You to cooljat For This Useful Post:

ravinderjeet (March 17th, 2012)

Bhai Taaga soo-sapat padya tha.. Pannu bhai ne thodi halki-fulki baat fenk di beech me to loga ke dubaara dhyaan aagya ak Vikas dhankar bhai Chennai me hai. Je kise ne koi madad chaiye ho chennai me to uste contact kar sake hai..
    Ar ke bera Pannu bhai sachi me e aata ho chennai??

PS : Kise ne bangalore me fetna ho to manne PM kar diyo.. naya taaga chalaan ki jarurat na se

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to malikdeepak1 For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (March 18th, 2012), vicky84 (March 19th, 2012), VPannu (March 22nd, 2012)