Thread: Addmision in BE(Computer Science)

Addmision in BE(Computer Science)

Hello,

i want to do addmission in BE(Computer Science) of my nephew through managemant seat
    so could anybody guide me about any good Engineering college which can give addmission in less donation, location doesn't matter.

Please do the needfull ASAP.

My Cell No - 9666965040
    email ID - anilktomar@yahoo.co.in

Anil Tomar
    I'M NOT IN COMPETITION WITH ANYBODY BUT with MYSELF ONLY....:rolleyes:

if you cant climb on the top of mountain, you cant see the whole view!!!

IF you can blindly follow ,follow me:
    College doesn't matter choose the college which is near to his/your home.Don't let the boy live in hostel.[Hostels are not for JAT boys unless your nephew is exceptional case].
    Go for any average-college near to home.Only hard-work/dedication matters.
    This [UPTU} private engg. colleges are good enough to the guys to fetch salaries of 18 lacs/annum[i knew some guys].
    I wish to born & die again as JAT.

तू छोड़ रहा है तो ख़ता इसमें तेरी क्या,
    हर शख़्स मेरा साथ निभा भी नहीं सकता।

Well my suggestion:

If possible drop the year!! ask him to prepare better for the next exam. Whatever money you are spending now as "donation", spend on his coaching... send him to some decent coaching centre.
    Hopefully, his fundamentals (Phy, chem, math) will be better and if work hard he can get admission in a good college [or at least in some college without donations].
    Location matters but what matters more is 'The Group'. For some xyz college (mahre gaam mein khul rya se ek Royal karke), chances are his group will also be "kati Gaamdu".
    Any metro city college will be better than 'some' college.

Best thing is to send him to south India.... Bangalore, Chennai or HydraBad. He might feel 'bad' or 'sad' for some time but lot of good can happen (As far as communication skills are concerned and hence the over all confidence).

Frds,

First of all thanks for ur valuable suggestion. u all r absolutly right.
    But i need some information about colleges if u have plz help me out

According me there are two things u should take in account.First if ur nephew will saty at hostel then it will be better for him. In hostel he can learn from his mistakes coz at that stage mistakes are adjustable. If he will stay at home it will give only a degree not any exprience of life and in hostel we learn many things from others(arranging things accoring our conditions). And another thing is that he should be a part of good engineering college where he can find a good group of fellows so that he can learn many thing like the soft skill which metters the most when it comes abt placement (If he is from rural background).Colleges in the NCR regoin will be the best and if u will approch early then u have to donate less. So making early decision will be good. Colleges like ITM Gurgaon, Amit Kumar Garg CET GZB are good there are many others if he has appeared any of the comt. exam then it will not be too difficult to get in any good college in NCR region coz now there are many colleges.

good luck!

bahut bahut dhnayavaad bhai loogo aapka ye samajdari se bharpoor batooo ke liye......

Likin mujhe koi theek thaak college & less donation fee ke bare main kuch pata hoo too bataooo.......

apkki attii karpya hoogiii.......

Quote Originally Posted by anilktomar View Post
    bahut bahut dhnayavaad bhai loogo aapka ye samajdari se bharpoor batooo ke liye......

Likin mujhe koi theek thaak college & less donation fee ke bare main kuch pata hoo too bataooo.......

http://www.indiaedu.com/haryana/coll...ing/index.html

This is the list of all Engineering college ALIAS Shops in Haryana. Give them call and discuss the money part with them. Most of decent colleges are around NCR.

Quote Originally Posted by anilktomar View Post

I feel preparation is a better option. but you want to go for some private college then All colleges are same dear. There is not much difference. Still It's better to choose a college in a metro city (Delhi)/ Gugaon. Because of NCR region, placement is better and exposure is also better than small city colleges. You can try in JMIT, Radaur (Haryana). Teaching standard is not good there. But the positive point is that they charge only fee. They don't take extra donation for management seat.
    If location doesn't matter, then M.S. ramaiah, Bangalore can also be one option. I heard placement is ok there. Nirma university (http://www.nirmauni.ac.in/), J.P. university (Noida) can be good options.
    Last edited by bazardparveen; June 24th, 2010 at 11:56 AM.

hi

If You are interested in Bangalore I have good contact over there.I can ask them to admit your nephew without or with minimum donation.

Naresh g, in which college in Banglore ?

nagarjuna, rnsit,btl, rajarajeshwari, knsit and RR. you can call me at 09324824432

You can search in Greater Noida , Accurate college of Management and Technology, Greater Noida

You can Call me at 9911155643