Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What should be the age of marriage?

Quote Originally Posted by Arun4law View Post
    Pardon me neelam g but i did not get your point what you are tring to say although its beyond topic or discussion but if its clear then i love to reply and even understands the thoughts so its my request that whatever wanna to say clarifying the things even if its beyond topic.
    I just wanted to express that u people talk 'when a relationship can happen' but it would be more interesting if you can think what should be the right age when two can make it successful. Getting married at certain age is not the only consideration but many other related things are important, if not taken care of...it simply makes it meaningless. Better would be to stay as bachelor or spinster, atleast whatever the situation happens an individual would be responsible for himself/herself.

Ofcourse, the point shared by Sid is appreciable for better development as a family grows where a girl child gets the space to express properly. Similary, its important for community's development. Give a thought.....why Muslims are lagging behind.......b'coz participation of women is missing. You educate a single Girl child and in response she will uplift a family but you to give her a chance. Don't fix timid thoughts in her mind.

If still not clear what I want to say then comment again, I'll try to explain again but have few days only then will be busy again in my other important activities.

Regards
    Neelam Choudhary

Quote Originally Posted by sidchhikara View Post
    We would not be having this discussion if more resources were spent on educating girls. Education will ensure that girls will marry late, have children late and have less children. There is a strong correlation between girls level of education and marriage/kids.

I have seen this happening in the last 10 years in Haryana. It is needed most in states like UP, Bihar, Bengal, orissa, MP.
    I totally agree with you Sid!!!
    "Whenever u r criticised, Don't get upset. Always remember this "No Stones r thrown on a fruitless tree"

Quote Originally Posted by Arun4law View Post
    bro let me clarifying things, its not reducing the age thats what Law commission saying neither what in my reply said by me to other, and the issue about saving the one from Legal problem then let me told me its all because the Girl under fear refuse to appear in front of court or under influence or pressure of family not gave the statement in court , if both Boys and Girls age will be 18 then if both boys Girl marriage age will be 18 then they can marry to each other, and second how to save the boy, its professional issue so i cant answer the thing.
    It is hard to understand what you are trying to say.

Minimum Marriage date of boys and girls

In this time of education the Minimum Marriage date for boys should be 27 years and girls 25 years, so that all boys and girls should be completed there education before marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by sidchhikara View Post
    We would not be having this discussion if more resources were spent on educating girls. Education will ensure that girls will marry late, have children late and have less children. There is a strong correlation between girls level of education and marriage/kids.

I have seen this happening in the last 10 years in Haryana. It is needed most in states like UP, Bihar, Bengal, orissa, MP.
    I believe, its more important to survive than being educated. If you dont have girls, whom you are talking about. Our caste and state are infamous for female infanticide. Look at that first. Let the babies survive and grow up and then comes what you suggested.
    Offtopic but relevant because you need a gal to get married ...... girl hai nahi age tai(decide) karne chale hum log.

Quote Originally Posted by choudharyneelam View Post
    Right age for making this beautiful relationship..........When the understanding level has grown mature, sense of caring has developed greater, and when the personality of taking ahead the responsibilty is judged by others...............taking mathematical digits for considerations is just baseless. Its better to have late marriage than to engage so early without any sense of understanding what a marriage relationship is. People are getting intellectual with great professions but somewhere understanding the meaning of this simple and most important word MARRIAGE RELATIONSHIP is not so clear. I wish it would get better very soon one day and there wud be zero no. of flirts, divorces, fights between the couple and affected innocent kids. Also, authorities would not be bounded to pass stupid laws like for gays, lesbians and for others.

Sorry, if its off topic but I liked to express what I really feel and have observed.
    This will never happen and this is how life is. Infact, I belive, this blend of differences, understaning, break ups, patch ups etc make life more beautiful. Otherwise, that perfection will again be monotonous and boring and then we will pray to it be back.

* I love pomegranate. I always want to have it but I cant have it all the time. I like it because I eat many other stuff also which I like and which I don't. Hope you can correlate.

Quote Originally Posted by dkumars View Post
    ........Otherwise, that perfection will again be monotonous and boring and then we will pray to it be back.

* I love pomegranate. I always want to have it but I cant have it all the time. I like it because I eat many other stuff also which I like and which I don't. Hope you can correlate.
    Agreed and correlated

Every thing is depand on situation not on the age.But,It must be after maturity and consideration with the suggestion of parent's.
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool,
    Than to talk and remove all doubt of it .

For success, attitude is equally as important as ability .

Quote Originally Posted by rakeshdhaka View Post
    Every thing is depand on situation not on the age.But,It must be after maturity and consideration with the suggestion of parent's.
    marrige ke liye vartmaan age hi currect hain.
    bhartiya kanoon ke hisab se ladke ki 21 aur ladki 18 years vahi thik hain
    Last edited by SALURAM; September 14th, 2010 at 05:03 PM.
    जय भारत

Bhai Salu Ram,
    Meri ya Bachon ki ya Sarkar ki.
    Ha ha ha ha ha...................

Bhai Salu Ram,
    Meri ya Bachon ki ya Sarkar ki.
    Ha ha ha ha ha...................
    rakesh ji aapne kahan bataya ki aap kunware hain? roke on!!!!!!!!!!!!
    जय भारत

Bhai,
    My chilren are studing in higher classes.
    oor bahi, yo samaj dusri paari nahin khelne dega.

Bhai,
    My chilren are studing in higher classes.
    oor bahi, yo samaj dusri paari nahin khelne dega.
    jab jamana twenty 20 aur one day ka ho to test khelne ka maan nahin rakhna chahiye.
    जय भारत

Bhai,
    42 ka ho gaya oor one day pari ke liye sirf 08 over ki bache hai.One day oor 20-20 to jaa liye ab to room bana ke sixer marna pade hai.

Bhai,
    42 ka ho gaya oor one day pari ke liye sirf 08 over ki bache hai.One day oor 20-20 to jaa liye ab to room bana ke sixer marna pade hai.
    bhagwan aapko hajaron saal ki umar de yahi hamari kaamanyaen .
    जय भारत

Age of marriage 18 and 21 are preferable for girls and boys respectively.

Nothing is Impossible,
    Impossible takes a little longer than the Usual .

http://narendersinghsangwan.wordpress.com
    http://diabetesmotherofall.wordpress.com
    http://maintainyourheart.wordpress.com
    http://waytopositivethinking.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by dkumars View Post
    This will never happen and this is how life is. Infact, I belive, this blend of differences, understaning, break ups, patch ups etc make life more beautiful. Otherwise, that perfection will again be monotonous and boring and then we will pray to it be back.

Quite interesting fact! Seems to be a new law ...." This is what life is! "..... My life has a huge roadmap now to add versatility. Funny we people are! Can't even take due responsibilities so as not to fall in wrong trap.