Quote Originally Posted by Arun4law View Post
Pardon me neelam g but i did not get your point what you are tring to say although its beyond topic or discussion but if its clear then i love to reply and even understands the thoughts so its my request that whatever wanna to say clarifying the things even if its beyond topic.
I just wanted to express that u people talk 'when a relationship can happen' but it would be more interesting if you can think what should be the right age when two can make it successful. Getting married at certain age is not the only consideration but many other related things are important, if not taken care of...it simply makes it meaningless. Better would be to stay as bachelor or spinster, atleast whatever the situation happens an individual would be responsible for himself/herself.

Ofcourse, the point shared by Sid is appreciable for better development as a family grows where a girl child gets the space to express properly. Similary, its important for community's development. Give a thought.....why Muslims are lagging behind.......b'coz participation of women is missing. You educate a single Girl child and in response she will uplift a family but you to give her a chance. Don't fix timid thoughts in her mind.

If still not clear what I want to say then comment again, I'll try to explain again but have few days only then will be busy again in my other important activities.

Regards
Neelam Choudhary