Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Meri Pasand ka Haryanvi Song

2. The Following User Says Thank You to upendersingh For This Useful Post:

thukrela (December 12th, 2011)

"कर्म हैं जिसका भगवान, कौम वतन पर हैं जो कुर्बान |
    पगड़ी का जो रखे मान सच्चे जाट की यह पहचान ||

कुछ हमारे संग चले आये गे .कुछ देख के रंग ढंग चले आये गे .बाकी बचे होके तंग चले आये गे !

4. The Following User Says Thank You to RavinderSura For This Useful Post:

neel6318 (April 12th, 2018)

Laakh Take Ka He Maa Meri Beejna Ri

Remember, we all stumble, every one of us.
    That's why it's a comfort to go hand in hand.
    :D

A feel good song glorifying "Peg" as usual we see in Punjabi music.
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ayushkadyan For This Useful Post:

rekhasmriti (February 23rd, 2017)

I heard this 3 Peg song over FM .......then seek help from some frnd for Translation ......

Being Haryanvi is good at some places but getting stringent to thought is like I am killing my own individualism. I never flaunt, but I do praise. People around make me feel stupid at times as they carry big brain of their thoughts and feelings.

Don't know the name of this dancer, but she danced very well on this damn entertaining song :

Quote Originally Posted by upendersingh View Post
    Don't know the name of this dancer, but she danced very well on this damn entertaining song
    what looks good on boys waist twist, can not be presented well by this dancer. Sorry, but I really surprised to see the crowd being excited to have a glance of shaking dance, however the crowd is quiet calm. It is not decent at all.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to neel6318 For This Useful Post:

narpal86 (April 19th, 2018)

कई साल पहले जो हरियाणवी गीत-संगीत काफी शर्मनाक हुआ करता था, हालिया कुछ साल के दौरान उसमें बहुत सुधार हुआ है. पहले आम तौर पर जो सुपरहिट हिंदी गाने होते थे, उन्हें ही हरियाणवी अंदाज में हास्यास्पद तरीके से पेश कर दिया जाता था. अब ऐसा नहीं कह सकते. 'हट जा ताऊ पाछै नै' गीत की जबर्दस्त सफलता और फिर सपना चौधरी जैसे कलाकारों की प्रसिद्धि ने हरियाणवी गीत-संगीत में अब नई जान फूंक दी है. पहले शादी-ब्याह में जहां पंजाबी गाने ही ज्यादा बजा करते थे, अब तो हर जगह बस हरियाणवी गानों का ही जोर दिखाई देता है.
    शादी-ब्याहों में बजता हुआ यह गीत बहुत कर्णप्रिय लगता था, लेकिन बोल समझ में नहीं आते थे. फिर ध्यान से सुना तो 'सैंडल' शब्द समझ में आ गया. तब इसी शब्द से सर्च किया तो राजू पंजाबी के द्वारा गाया गया यह गाना मिल गया, लेकिन दुःख इस बात का हुआ कि गाना छिका नहीं पाया, क्योंकि छोटी अवधि का है. लगभग 3 मिनट के बजाय 7 मिनट की अवधि होती तो ज्यादा मजा आता.

"तेरे सैंडलां नै काट बगाई...बगाई सारी गाळ भाभी री..."

Quote Originally Posted by JSRana View Post
    my childhood favourites, raagini

18. The Following User Says Thank You to neel6318 For This Useful Post:

AryanPoonia (April 11th, 2018)

I don't like Haryanvi music, I liked a raagini in my childhood. It was about SC Bose' meeting with Hitler, I don't remember the opening lines now.
    जाट हमारा धर्म है, धार्मिक स्वतंत्रता का अधिकार हमें UN Human Rights Charter व देश का संविधान देता है। नागपुरी डेरे के भक्तों के सस्ते ज्ञान की जरुरत नहीं हैं।.

Quote Originally Posted by AryanPoonia View Post
    I don't like Haryanvi music, I liked a raagini in my childhood. It was about SC Bose' meeting with Hitler, I don't remember the opening lines now.
    You are talking about this. Sung by all Ragni singers but best is in the voice of Rajkishan.

"All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

neel6318 (April 12th, 2018)

Thumbs up Munh Dikhai Song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKpirKZOLbQ

Enjoy it! Such a beautiful bride. Can dance on haryanvi beats as well as diva styles.

Quote Originally Posted by neel6318 View Post
    what looks good on boys waist twist, can not be presented well by this dancer. Sorry, but I really surprised to see the crowd being excited to have a glance of shaking dance, however the crowd is quiet calm. It is not decent at all.
    One way or other this whole concept itself is immoral and if it sounds too harsh then lemme correct myself the form of dance presented here or the expressions and moves presented are really not appreciable. And it's not for this particular song in fact many other videos of such programs. But if we take it otherway around Basically it's a double standard society "Apni Bahu Beti ne Koi Dance Na Karne Deve Par Dusre ki Bahu Beti Naachti Jarur Dekh Levenge"....well every individual have their own view this was mine people may have different views.

Quote Originally Posted by narpal86 View Post
    One way or other this whole concept itself is immoral and if it sounds too harsh then lemme correct myself the form of dance presented here or the expressions and moves presented are really not appreciable. And it's not for this particular song in fact many other videos of such programs. But if we take it otherway around Basically it's a double standard society "Apni Bahu Beti ne Koi Dance Na Karne Deve Par Dusre ki Bahu Beti Naachti Jarur Dekh Levenge"....well every individual have their own view this was mine people may have different views.
    Oh! Presentation matters every time. The one is in video here is not at all decent and I am sure, she also knows that well but cannot dare to comment on her face ever, if I come in contact as she holds some power too, to survive.

Quote Originally Posted by neel6318 View Post
    Oh! Presentation matters every time. The one is in video here is not at all decent.
    I Believe that's what I said.

Quote Originally Posted by narpal86 View Post
    Basically it's a double standard society "Apni Bahu Beti ne Koi Dance Na Karne Deve Par Dusre ki Bahu Beti Naachti Jarur Dekh Levenge"....well every individual have their own view this was mine people may have different views.
    well said and your believe is also right! The only mistake is that you commented collectively and then isolated yourself. Rest all good words. Society to dekh legi, lekin naach dikahne waale par bhi hai wo raaji hai ya nahi.........."raaji-raaji maih to chudha bhi bataew dikhae"